Hormone Therapy Ch. 13

Story Info
Massages for Francesca becomes new business model.
3.7k words
4.6
3.2k
6

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexual adventures of the past few months were breathtaking. I had fucked nearly two hundred teenagers and young women, all of them ranked 10/10 in terms of attractiveness. Not even the most promiscuous rock stars could match my success, certainly in the short period of time over which it had taken place.

I chuckled at the thought of the four boxes of panties hidden under my bed, each carefully marked with name and date tags. Their previous owners would remember our sexual encounters as the most satisfying experience of their lives forever. The recordings of our experiences were filed on my computer, together with a growing database of anything else I knew of the girls.

I smiled as I thought of the hundreds of babies growing within my conquests' bellies - and the joy they would bring to their parents. Most would grow up in wealthy circumstances, given my penchant for trophy wives and Ivy League students. It was deeply satisfying to spread my genes and incredibly wicked to have my kids raised by an unsuspecting father.

My Ph.D. was nearing completion - although the most important discovery was closely guarded. My girlfriend Susan was also nearing the end of her pregnancy, which meant I would soon have two official babies of my own. Living off my share of Miss Albania's €50,000 monthly stipend was great, but it could not be a long-term solution. It was time to start thinking about my family's future if I didn't want to lean on Susan's wealthy family.

As it turned out, my worries would soon be over.

A simple little idea I had while preparing to go to London to meet top model Francesca turned out to be a turning point in my life: I prepared massage oils enriched with tx34. It was surprising, how this little idea would change my life forever.

I had called her assistant Angela at the number she had given me, eager to see her rather sooner than later. A friendly but strict woman answered, projecting a no-nonsense attitude, asking me what business I had with Francesca. I explained that I was the massage therapist working for the hotel she had stayed at in my city, and she had requested another session in London. I continued that my relaxing wellness treatment required a minimum of two hours. Most of my clients preferred to sleep immediately afterwards, so they usually ordered room service at the end of the evening.

"Of course," she replied, "I'll call you back at 4 pm."

When she called to confirm the 'massage service' for the following evening, she inquired whether I accepted credit cards. When I declined and requested cash, she wasn't offended, just asked my rate. Remembering the luxury clothes, the expensive hotel suite, Francesa's fame - I replied that I charged £5000 for the out-of-town service plus a £1000 travel allowance. She wasn't troubled and just asked me to appear at a specific hotel suite at 9pm the next night.

As I arrived with my duffel bag containing the massage oils and various other items, the assistant answered the door of the luxurious suite. Handing me a thick envelope, she gestured towards the bathroom and told me that Francesca was still taking a bath in preparation for the massage. She would be ready in a few minutes. Then she pointed to the massage table across the room, complete with a pile of extra towels.

"Perfect," I remarked.

She instructed me to make sure the door was shut securely when I was leaving, as Francesca had dismissed all of her staff. Then she turned and left.

As I took in my luxurious surroundings, I almost regretted that I hadn't asked for a higher 'fee'. The enormous suite, resembling a penthouse apartment, must have cost more than those £5000 a night. "Oh well, Francesca will have to make up for it with her body," I mused.

I hurriedly placed my disguised cameras near the massage table and bed, set the massage oil on a small table and changed into comfortable and loose yoga pants. Just as I was ready, she opened the bathroom door and entered the room. She was nude except for the towel wrapped around her wet hair, glowing with natural beauty and sensual allure. I gasped and could not take my eyes off her amazing appearance.

She held her lace slip in her hand on which she had drawn a heart with lipstick. Posing before me, she spun around, presenting her ass, her tits - and then tossed her lingerie towards my bag. It had taken her only two encounters to realize my fetish for women's panties, I admired. Her movements flowed with the graceful smoothness that came through years of being a professional model.

I stood like a deer in the headlights, frozen, staring at her as she approached, until her soft kiss on my mouth brought me back to reality. She had her arms around my neck, pulling me closer until her ample boobs pushed her stiff nipples into my chest. She was warm and soft from a long bath, smelling fresh and sweet. We embraced, her tongue exploring my mouth, her hands playing with my curly hair, my hands rubbing the back of her beautiful body, with special attention to her muscular butt cheeks.

She was moaning in anticipation, clearly aroused. Two times of exposure to tx34 had been sufficient to condition her to associate me with phenomenal sexual pleasure, I realized. Our embrace continued for about ten minutes, bringing her close to an orgasm already there. I broke the kiss and moved to the massage table. She followed and stood on the other side of the table, creating a distance that allowed me to appreciate her perfect boobs once again.

"The massage therapist from the hotel?" she winked at me, "what a nice idea!" She graciously glided across the room where a tumbler of champagne waited.

She skillfully opened it and poured two glasses. Then, she toasted, "To many more massages! I shall book you as often as possible."

After we had finished our drinks, she turned around to lean on me with her back and placed my hands on her boobs, inviting me to massage them before she raised her arms above her head to reach back to my head and close them behind my neck. Enjoying the attention to her breasts, she wiggled her butt against my penis, which was beginning to stretch the yoga pants.

"I'm going to make my cheating husband pay for a lot of massages," she added with husky voice.

She clearly had plans for us, I thought. Thinking of the envelope stuffed with cash in my bag, the prospect sounded rather attractive. However, having one of the most beautiful women in the world rubbing her naked ass against your dick made it hard to think clearly about business and future.

I turned my attention to the matter at hand, literally, kneading her breasts with increased vigor as I kissed the beautiful neck in front of me. I adjusted my dick from between her ass cheeks to her pussy. My right arm came around to her front, cupping her pussy and rubbing her clit. She loved the attention and moaned softly with her eyes closed.

Her arousal increased rapidly until spasms in her buttocks testified to her orgasm. I marveled at my luck - one of the sexiest and most desirable women on the planet let me finger her to orgasm - only helped by the faint memory of my substance. In fact, she not only let me do it, but she even paid me to do it!!! How did I get so lucky?

I turned her around and kissed her deeply. She enjoyed her orgasmic afterglow and lay in my arms. I took her to the massage table and laid her down facing down. I wanted to make sure she got good value for her money. My massage began at her neck and methodically moved down until I reached her beautiful feet. The spiked massage oil made her hot and sensual beyond description. She spread her legs involuntarily while rubbing her clit against the table. The massage turned away from her feet and moved up her legs towards her glistening vulva. She squirmed and moaned in anticipation.

When I reached her butt, I cupped her pussy with one hand, prompting a deep moan. I inserted two fingers and finger-fucked her to her next orgasm. Once she came down, I continued with another back rub, devoting special attention to her sides where her breasts protruded from under her body. Then I pulled a vibrator out of my bag and slid it into her pussy. It had a little extension that covered her clit and was remote controlled. She moaned, indicating the pleasure she was receiving. I gradually increased the intensity of the vibrations as I continued with my back massage - until another orgasm swept over her, at which point I stopped the vibrations.

Now it was time to show me her frontside. I rolled her over and admired her magnificent full boobs once again, protruding prominently from her thin frame. I applied more oil and began to massage the front of her body from the temples down to her feet, including the arms and fingers. Gradually, I resumed the vibrations in her pussy, ramping them up until she climaxed again. She achieved three by the time I finished the frontal massage at her feet.

When I reached her perfectly smooth and beautiful feet, I had a perfect view of her pussy. Spreading her legs almost 180 degrees and removing the vibrator, I moved closer and examined her pussy from just inches away. She had a beautiful little clitoris, about the size of two peas, red from all the circulating blood. Her pussy lips were thin and smooth, there was not a trace of hair anywhere. She must have waxed herself, I thought.

I had a little flashback to Tania, the slutty girl who started it all. I remembered the horror I experienced when I examined her pussy up close and was caught by her sudden leg movement. At that moment I had expected my life to spiral down - and here I was, my nose almost touching the pussy of the most desirable woman in the world!

I shook those thoughts out of my head to concentrate on the beautiful Francesca. Breathing on her clit, caused her to gasp and emit little squeaks. Finally, when I started sucking on it, she moaned out loud. I used one of my fingers to fuck her hole, searching for the g-spot. While my other hand roamed around her body, I brought her to two more successive orgasms. I had lost count, but I think it was her 10th.

It was time to turn my painful erection into something useful. I dropped my pants and pulled her body forward until her ass was at the end of the table. I had adjusted its height perfectly to plunge into her glistening opening while her legs rested on my shoulders. She was in such a state of arousal that another orgasm hit her right as I entered her.

I fucked her with long, deep thrusts, pulling out almost all the way before thrusting back in. After each orgasm, I changed the position of her legs: from my shoulders to a V-shape, then wrapped around my back, and finally spread in an almost perfect split. Eventually, her orgasms blended together; it was impossible to tell where one ended and the next began.

The sensation on my dick was unbelievable, her tight vagina was massaging me with the help of her extraordinarily strong butt muscles, her body was shaking under me, her thin long model legs were spread at an almost impossible angle, her firm tits were shaking in our rhythm, her beautiful face was displaying her pleasure, her mouth was emitting wild sounds of ecstasy, moaning, screaming, gasping for air. I increased the speed until the point of no return was imminent. I switched to slow motion, thrusting with all my strength a few times until I could feel my sperm rising in my cock and gushing into her in several powerful jets. If she wasn't already pregnant, I was confident this would do the trick.

We both collapsed and enjoyed the afterglow for another five minutes or so. Then I stood up and lifted her. She was light enough that I could easily carry her across the spacious room to the sofa. We snuggled on the sofa, she on top of me, her boobs on my chest, her hands caressing my body. I had one hand on her bottom, one on her breasts, and I kissed her on the forehead.

We lay there for a long time, kissing occasionally, rubbing our bodies together and enjoying the aftermath of our fuck. It was an intimate moment. I realize it's weird to say after our fantastic sex, but in a way, our embrace on the sofa was more satisfying and intimate. I held this dream girl in my arms, she was content, caressing my body with her delicate hands in loving gestures. Was I falling in love? Was she falling in love? Certainly, we were bonding beyond the animalistic sexual pleasure.

After half an hour of cuddling on the sofa, she retrieved a few snacks from the kitchen counter, replenished our glasses of champagne, and returned. We sat on opposite sides of the sofa, facing each other, feet in each other's crotches. The snacks and drinks were certainly welcome after our recent activity. We talked, moving from small talk to serious topics and back again.

She was a witty and clever person. She shared many stories of the life as a supermodel, including how stressful and lonely it could be. Her marriage was dull, her sex life minimal, with her hubby incapable of maintaining erection of his tiny winkie for long enough for her to reach climax ever. With a laugh, she explained that the missing element was a person who gave 'massages' as I did.

Looking at me with a diabolical grin, she proposed to introduce me to her peers on the premise of getting first priority on my bookings. I dismissed this idea as a kind of kinky daydream of hers but followed up on (what I expected to be) the joke, nevertheless.

"Deal," was all I said - reinforcing it with a flick of my toe over her clit.

She obviously enjoyed this attention, rubbing her breasts with her hands, closing her eyes and tilting her head back. A shiver ran through her body - I wasn't sure if it was an orgasm or not but took it as a signal to move on to the second phase of our night. I picked her up again and carried her to the big bed. I moved into the bed with her, lying on my back and pulling her on top of me. I wondered how far she would go now that the tx34 had been eliminated from her system.

She raised her body just enough to put my stiff cock back into her pussy, then leaned back against me, pressing her soft breasts into my chest. Her hips swung back and forth with tremendous speed, bringing her to one powerful orgasm after another. Her passion and desire were just as powerful as they had been in her tx34-filled state.

When she finally slowed down from exhaustion, I used my left hand to rub her clit, sending shivers through her body. With my other hand I pushed her up, cupping her breast and supporting her body. Her hips continued to ride me, but this time in an up and down movement. It was not until after she reached her second orgasm that she could no longer hold herself up and collapsed on top of me, panting heavily. I turned us upside down, me on top, without ever leaving her tunnel. She was too exhausted to move now and just let me use her body.

I plunged into her motionless body for half an hour before I felt my release approaching. Trying to make it last as long as possible, I slowed down and used long and intense strokes to maximize the pleasure. It may have taken another ten minutes before it was impossible to hold back and I erupted into one of the most satisfying orgasms of my life, depositing yet another large glob of thick white cream inside her. She looked at me dreamily and asked me to stay, so I pulled the covers over us and moved beside her. We kissed for a long time until she rolled over. We spooned with my hands around her, resting on her boobs. We both drifted off to sleep soon after, exhausted from all the sex, satisfied and content.

I slept like a stone, waking up only to the buzz of my phone, set for 6 am. She stirred slightly and asked what time it was. When I told her, she said we still had two hours until her assistant was due. She snuggled against my chest, grinding her tits against me while stroking my dick with her hand.

"It looks like you are ready for another massage," she said, before moving under the sheets to put my stiff penis into her mouth. "I've been meaning to try this," she said. "Can you imagine, I'm 22 and I've never given head before?" I was more than happy to provide my penis as a test object.

She enthusiastically sucked me off, using her hand as well. I grabbed her butt and pulled it over my head, reciprocating the oral stimulation on her clit. We 69ed for a long time until I could not take it any longer. I flipped her around and buried myself in her. We looked into each other's eyes as I began to screw her slowly. This was an intimate, passionate kind of lovemaking. It was slow but full of energy. tx34 had long since worn off. It was pure, genuine passion. It was lovemaking, not just sex.

We carried on without ever breaking eye contact. Her rate of breathing increased, her eyebrows clenched - until we both erupted into the most beautiful mutual orgasm, followed by a passionate kiss which lasted for another five minutes. Then she pushed me onto my back and laid her slender body on top of me, her beautiful boobs on my chest, her head resting on my shoulder. If I hadn't known she was married, I would have sworn from the way she cuddled up to me that there was deep love involved. Whatever it was and however long it would last, I enjoyed it, not quite believing my fortune.

After a while she got up and told me she had to get ready. She went to the bathroom, which gave me time to collect my things, especially the disguised video cameras, the vibrator, the massage oils, and most importantly, the silk slip with the red lipstick heart on it. I noticed that there was a little text written on it with a ballpoint pen: "to Tom, with love" signed and dated.

"Wow, she really trusts me," I thought - this piece would sell for thousands and create a huge scandal if it ever left my trophy collection. Obviously, I would never let that happen. I marveled how skillfully she guessed my fetish based on our two previous encounters.

When I was finished, I could hear the shower running, and opened the bathroom to join her. She wouldn't flinch and let me in as if it was the most natural thing in the world, and we carefully cleaned each other's bodies, exchanging many wet kisses. Once finished, we dried each other and walked back to the main room, me with a towel around my waist, her with a towel around her hair.

There was breakfast waiting for us on the table - two sets of plates and glasses. She must have ordered room service while alone in the bathroom. I was impressed with her bravery. She apparently didn't mind the hotel wondering who was having breakfast there with her. I guess the discretion was outstanding in such high-class places. We enjoyed our breakfast, which featured fresh orange juice, a selection of tea and coffee, crispy bacon, and French toast. She talked a lot while I ate most of the time - no wonder she had such a slender body.

Suddenly the door swung open, and her assistant Angela walked in.

"Good morning, everyone," she greeted us.

She appeared not at all surprised to see me. Had Francesca sent Angela a message about me as well? There was nothing I could do about it, so I continued my breakfast, still wearing nothing but the towel. It would not take a genius to realize the significance of me still being there, both naked, the sheets on the bed in disarray. Francesca apparently didn't mind her naked body in front of her assistant. Without any reference to me or our naked bodies, the two of them started chatting about the events planned for the day. Since they were ignoring me, I got up after finishing breakfast, grabbed my gear and clothes, and retired to the bathroom to dress.

When I came out of the bathroom, they were selecting clothes for Francesca out of the huge closet. Francesca blew me a kiss, then left for the bathroom to get dressed. Angela, the assistant, turned to me and asked if I was available again tonight. I hesitated, thinking of Susan. Sensing my hesitation, Angela sweetened the deal by offering to double my fee. She added that a limo waited in front of the hotel to take me back to my university. The same limo would pick me up again at 8 pm.

12