Hormone Therapy Ch. 18

Story Info
Fucking Kim, Amy, Sara, and Laira on a private jet to LA.
5.3k words
4.38
5.9k
5

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the wedding, life only got better, and my business flourished. It was just over three years after my discovery of tx34, the 'female Viagra'. Our twins were followed by two more sets of twins a year and two years later, respectively. My wife Susan then decided that enough was enough and asked her GP for a copper coil. Unlike hormonal contraception, this method seemed to work perfectly.

Our sex life continued to be excellent, aided occasionally by a small dose of tx34 surreptitiously added to our tube of lubricant, although six young children reduced the frequency of intercourse even further. We had hired a live-in nanny to help out, but Susan kept herself so busy with the children that she didn't mind my frequent overnights in London. The million pounds I brought home each year may have helped her put up with it too. I loved our cute children dearly and made sure I spent as much time with them as possible - whenever I was home.

Francesca and Angela's twins were equally lovely. Both had managed to avoid further pregnancies, presumably using the same strategy as Susan, although Francesca had hinted, she was open to having children again.

Nora, the Norwegian model I had met and impregnated on my honeymoon, had also delivered very cute blonde twin girls. We had met a few times since then, indulging our mutual penchant for risky sex in hotel lifts, on beaches and in a cabin on the London Eye, among other places. She was now expecting another set of twins, due in a few days.

Angela tracked down hundreds of my other offspring around the world, most of whom were raised in privileged circumstances with unsuspecting cuckolded fathers. She employed a small but trusted team to follow their progress, monitoring social media and making the occasional clandestine visit.

In time, they had identified earlier conquests from before my 'professional career', including secret DNA tests when parentage was unclear. When we became aware of hardship, we arranged for discreet help - a surprise lottery win or a job offer from a 'massage' client - but given my penchant for high-class girls, that was hardly necessary.

I was therefore quite surprised when Angela called me on my day off asking me to meet her for a private talk. After arriving and having released our tension with a quick but energetic fuck, she explained to me that Kaia Scott was so insistent with a special request we had to discuss it, even if it was outside our usual protocol.

She raised her naked body above me, her huge soft breast dangling in front of my face, fully aware of how this view would undermine my resistance to her proposal.

Kaia, now 24, was raising a set of twins with her husband Bratt -- 'coincidentally' born nine months after our first meeting. She still stood out in my memory as my first real client. We have had many more appointments over the years, for which I would prepare by watching the footage of our first encounter - one of my favorite clips to this day - as I masturbated onto her autographed slip.

A meeting with Kaia, as welcome as it was, did not require a face-to-face conversation with Angela, I thought.

As expected, there was another twist to the story: Kaia was trying to book me as a surprise present for her mom's 60th birthday! Angela had complied with her strict policy of turning down clients older than me, but Kaia had been insistent, raising the stakes until Angela felt she had to ask me directly.

The offer on the table was a staggering one million dollars, plus a private jet to her home in LA. Whoa! Angela, obviously thinking about her 30% share, went on to say Kaia's supermodel mom Anna Scott had the looks of a much younger woman as she rubbed my cock with her hot pussy lips. Who could argue with such compelling arguments?

I flipped Angela over onto her back, pinning her arms to the mattress and forcing her legs apart as I plunged my cock into her well-lubricated hole once again.

Looking into her eyes as I slowly pumped in and out, her tiny body helplessly trapped beneath me, I replied, "Yes, I will make it worth it. Anna is going to be happy. But there are two conditions: first, Kaia will spend the night with me afterwards and second, there will be young, tight pussies in that private jet."

Angela could only nod as she moaned from an approaching orgasm. I realized she was getting extra aroused by my rough treatment. This was interesting! Continuing the role play, I continued to punish her for breaking our agreement: I slapped her tits, then tied her hands to the bedposts. I fucked her as hard as I could, banging hard against her ass.

The rougher I treated her, the more she enjoyed it.

"I'll have to bring some BDSM equipment for our next session," I thought as I turned her over to spank her ass.

When her ass was all red, I entered her back hole and fucked her anal while she screamed in pain. Only her trembling legs betrayed that she secretly enjoyed it.

From that day on, the routine of our bimonthly fucks was enriched by a slave and master game. I punished her, wiped her until her athletic butt was streaked, torched her with hot wax, tormented her with cold ice cubes, tied her up in the most uncomfortable positions, unable to move, and so on. I even remembered Jenny's anal hook and bought one for Angela.

The rougher I treated her, the more Angela enjoyed it -- apparently living out her pent up frustration from her controlling professional no-nonsense nature.

However, I need to get back to the special one million engagement: A few days after meeting (and fucking) Angela, I kissed Susan and our six small children, got into a limousine to the airport, and boarded a sleek private jet.

The jet exuded an air of opulence, featuring a lavish double bed discreetly tucked behind a set of curtains in the spacious rear cabin. Adding to the charm were two strikingly beautiful young stewardesses who projected a sense of sophistication and professionalism as they welcomed me to this world of high-class executive travel. What made it even more special was the fact that the entire flight crew, including the pilots, were women - an arrangement that won my silent appreciation for Kaia's attentive touch.

One of the flight attendants was a tall blonde beauty, around 21 years old, while the other, of Indian descent, was equally tall but with dark hair, appearing younger, perhaps just out of high school. Both had long, well-groomed hair that cascaded gracefully down their backs. Their captivating appearance was accentuated by their skin-tight uniform skirts, hugging their petite bodies, and emphasizing their long, slender legs. Their thin legs left a wide gap between them as they disappeared under their miniskirts. These miniskirts were cut short enough to expose those delightful folds under their firm butt cheeks, the hallmark of youthful and athletic girls. Their name tags identified them as Amy (the blonde) and Kim.

The two female pilots, approximately 25 and 35 years old, added to the appeal of the crew. Sara, the younger pilot, had long, curly red hair tied back in a ponytail, while the older, more mature, dark-skinned pilot had a bob cut with dreadlocks. The exotic appearance of the older pilot, identified on her nametag as Laira, was accentuated by her full lips, which protruded almost a full inch from her face. Their shorter stature, compared to the model-like stewardesses, was more than compensated for by the massive rack that lurked beneath both of their white pilot shirts.

Once we were airborne, I had a wonderful meal while flirting with the flight attendants, topped off with champagne. It took very little persuasion to convince them to finish the bottle with me now that the expensive bottle had been opened. The small drop of tx34 in their glasses went unnoticed. Its impact was, as always, transformative. Before they had even finished their glasses, their nipples poked through their thin blouses, they moistened their lips, opened their blouses more, and gave other signs of growing arousal. After finishing the last of the champagne, they proposed to show me the bedroom. I followed them and grabbed their cute little ass cheeks - to which they responded with little cries of surprise mixed with excitement.

By the time we reached the bed, they had dropped all pretense of professionalism and were grinding their young bodies on either side of me. They unbuckled their bras and pushed them out of the way, pressing their firm young breasts into my arms, covered by just the thin layer of their lace blouses. We took turns kissing - the other one breathing hotly into my ears - while I caressed their tantalizingly firm asses.

Soon they were rubbing their pussies against the side of my waist, panting, and moaning with pleasure. Their hands were all over my body, holding me tight for our intimate kisses, stroking my dick through my pants, and even fondling each other's tits. Before long, their blouses were open, exposing their firm young tits, my pants fell to my ankles, freeing my hard erection, and their breathing became more forced. After a few minutes of increasingly frenzied rubbing and kissing, they were both shaking from an orgasm stronger than any they had experienced in their young lives.

After their orgasms, I had to hold on tight to keep them from slipping to the floor. I lowered them carefully to the bed where they rested on their backs, basking in the afterglow of the intense pleasure they just experienced. I removed their clothes quickly (as you can guess by now, I kept the panties as a trophy), as well as my own, not forgetting to move the hidden cameras from the seating area to the bed.

When everything was ready, I began to suck and rub their tits until both were agitated again. Then I moved to their beautiful young pussies, both smooth as baby butts, proudly visible as small triangles between their slender legs. Even without spreading their legs, it was easy to get my whole hand on them, so wide was the gap between their thighs. I began to suck on Amy's clit, while fingering the dark-skinned beauty Kim, inserting one finger into her vagina, and rubbing my thumb over her clit. Every few minutes I would switch - until they both erupted in another mind-blowing orgasm.

To get in on the action, I wanted to take turns inserting my cock into their wet holes. I started with Amy, where it went in easily. After a few minutes of stroking in and out of her hot, wet, and incredibly tight pussy, I moved on to young Kim. It was impossible to get in - the now familiar feeling of an intact hymen that I had learned to recognize from the countless virgins I had deflowered. I gradually but steadily applied more pressure until I had finally popped her cherry. A nice side effect of tx34 that I had learned to appreciate was its numbing effect, which eliminated the pain of being deflowered as well as the gag reflex. She let out a tiny scream when her hymen broke - but it wasn't from pain, it was from the unexpected and unfamiliar sensation of my hard rod inside her petite body.

After a few minutes of slowly moving in and out of Kim, I decided to spare the young Indian beauty for dessert. I withdrew my penis from her tight virgin hole with a loud plop. It was replaced by the smallest vibrating dildo I had brought. After wiping off a bit of blood, I plunged my penis back into Amy, moving her legs over my shoulders. Soon she was trembling, shaking, screaming, and thrashing around with another orgasm. I turned her over and continued my pounding from behind, spreading her legs almost 180 degrees and moving her to the side of the bed, which allowed me to stand on the floor and give my pounding great power.

Kim had just reached another orgasm at this point, so I turned off the vibration on the dildo with the remote in my hand to let her recover. My pounding on Amy almost split her in half. I alternated between slow, strong strokes with my whole body and fast hip movements. Her small, firm, athletic bubble butt gave me an incredibly pleasurable target to plunge into. She was in heaven, screaming loudly, spasms running through her body again and again. Her vagina was contracting almost constantly, milking my cock with great force. Anyone with less training than me would have blown his load right then and there.

I had turned the vibrations back to Kim's pussy on a low setting and took in the sight of her beautiful young body lying next to us on the bed, her eyes closed. I lowered my mouth to her tits and sucked on her nipples. She gasped from the attention, something she had obviously never felt before. The dildo quickly brought her to another climax, even on a low setting. I enjoyed these two beauties for a long time, fucking Amy now in a scissor configuration with one leg high in the air while sucking on Kim's young perky breasts. I was in heaven and could have gone on for hours if Amy had not suddenly fainted after a particularly strong orgasm. I kept fucking her unresponsive body for a while longer, but eventually her lack of participation became annoying.

Reluctantly, I withdrew my cock from her tight hole, which created a loud plop. I dragged her unresponsive body to one side of the bed so that she lay on her back, legs together and arms above her head to accentuate her boobs. I pulled her beautiful long blonde hair forward, left and right of her slender neck, draping it around her young, firm B-cup tits. This freshly fucked blonde goddess provided an incredibly erotic backdrop for the impending assault on Kim. Kim was stretched out on her back next to Amy. I removed the dildo from her teenage vagina and replaced it with my cock. She gasped at its intrusion, still not used to having something that big inside of her. Once I was completely in there, I lifted her pencil thin arms over her head and pinned her down with my outstretched arms. This raised my body high enough to get a good view of her young, perky breasts with their dark, long Indian nipples. This petite Indian girl had arms so thin that my thumb and forefinger touched around her wrist. Everything else about her was equally thin and fragile: her long neck, her waist, her hips, her incredibly long legs. Her C-cup boobs, though just a bit larger than my hands, looked massive on her slender body.

Kim and I stared into each other's eyes now that I had begun to fuck her with slow and steady strokes. She kept looking at me with an expression of pleasure mixed with wonder and gratitude. I maintained my slow pace for a very long time, gradually leading her to her next peak. She had her mouth wide open and was breathing heavily. My slow yet steady pounding extended the onset of her climax for a long ten minutes, providing an incredibly pleasurable massage to my dick in her young virgin vagina. All of a sudden, she stopped breathing, her eyes went wide and her body froze for what seemed like an eternity. I felt her vagina contract, squeezing my cock with such force that it almost hurt. I pushed deep into her, enjoying the intense moment, keeping eye contact.

Without warning, I suddenly felt my own release coming - my balls tightening. Just as the spasm in her entire body began to ease, her breathing resumed, and she let out a scream of joy at the top of her lungs, I was hit with my own spasm as my penis shot load after load of hot cum into her virgin womb. It had been an incredibly intense fuck! I collapsed beside her, afraid of crushing her delicate body with my weight, leaving our bodies twisted with my dick still inside her. I rested for a minute, then moved my still stiff cock out of her tight tunnel to transfer some sperm into Amy's vulnerable tummy. I moved back and forth a few times, scooping up whatever had leaked out of Kim, attempting to give Amy's uterus the same chance to carry a baby from me as Kim's had been given. Even though Amy's consciousness had returned, she either did not care or did not understand the implications of my sperm being pushed deep into her belly. Finally, all three of us cuddled together, with me in the middle, my arms around their bodies, their heads on my shoulders, their boobs pressed against my chest, with one leg crossed over my body, their pussies pressed against my thighs. My flaccid cock found itself in Kim's small hand. We fell asleep for what must have been two hours.

A movement of the curtain woke me up. The junior pilot, Sara, peered through the opening. Her eyes went wide when she saw the two naked flight attendants in my arms. Her eyes lingered on their young breasts pressed against my chest, her mouth moving as if to say: "OMG."

When her eyes finally moved on, they wandered over their leaking pussies. They stopped at the sight of the glistening dildo as another gasp escaped her mouth. Finally, she looked at me and realized I was awake, smiling and looking at her.

As we stared into each other's eyes, her eyes widened in shock, a squeak escaping her mouth until she seemed to realize how inappropriate the situation was and mumbled, "so sorry, so sorry, OMG."

Before she could run off, I told her, "Please! It's OK! Come in, please. Just come on in!"

Reluctantly she stepped inside. I disentangled myself from the sleeping beauties and stood up. Soon I was standing in front of her, completely naked. My half hard dick was dangling in front of me. She started another rant about how sorry she was to have invaded my privacy, that she was just worried about not being able to reach her crew for a long time and that she was worried if everything was all right down here. I smiled at her.

"I think everything is fine here. Look at those fine young beautiful bodies," I pointed at the sleeping stewardesses.

"Yes, fine! Sorry again, sir, for the interruption. I'll let you...," she looked at the stewardesses again,.".. carry on with your flight."

She turned to leave, but I put my arm around her waist. "Don't you want to enjoy this flight as well?" I asked her, quickly rubbing some of my tx34 spiked cream down her neck.

Her response started with: "Hey, what are you doing - no! Let me...", as she suddenly became incredibly horny.

The pressure of my dick on her butt began to feel incredibly alluring. She involuntarily pushed back against me, and her body became very hot. She never finished her sentence, but just closed her eyes, confused as to what was going on, and decided to just follow her feelings. I caressed her midriff through her white pilot's blouse, slowly working my way up to her massive knockers.

Sara's boobs were at least D-cups, probably even bigger, firm, and tight. I kneaded them for a while as moans escaped her mouth. Her bra and blouse were quickly opened and pushed up over the back of her neck. I kissed the back of her neck and continued to massage her huge pair of cantaloupes. With one hand I opened her ponytail, letting her beautiful red curly curls cascade over her exposed shoulders. My dick was hard as a rocket and pressed against her well-rounded ass.

Not wanting to wake the sleeping beauties, I pushed Sara over the back of an armchair standing beside the bed and yanked her trousers down. They were off in seconds, along with her shoes. Her beautiful round, squishy bum was facing me, her sensual pussy lips already glistening, waiting for my cock.

Skipping all foreplay, I thrust my dick in one powerful stroke. She moaned softly and held on tightly to the armrests. I carried on pumping in and out with long, strong thrusts, rattling her body with each stroke, making her huge jugs swing back and forth beneath her horizontal torso. I fondled her breasts from behind as much as I could before deciding I wanted to feel them better.

I lifted Sara up and brought her body to the floor, then turned her around and placed my dick between her huge soft jugs for a titty fuck. She pressed her hands from the sides to enhance the sensation, the head of my dick hitting her chin occasionally, and leaving traces of pre-cum. It felt great, but eventually I wanted the feeling of her wet vagina again, so I reentered her tunnel in the tried and tested missionary position.

12