Horner Springs, The Institute Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to go downstairs?" Laurie asked.

"I do!" Jacqueline's eyes lit up, "I've heard about this 'consulting dungeon' of yours and I want to see it. Then I'll decide if I want to be part of it."

Four naked people opened the basement door and padded inside. Jacqueline's eyes grew big as saucers and her mouth formed a perfect 'O' as she went from item to item.

"Do you guys really use all this?" she asked in wonderment.

"On each other? Hardly ever!" Michelle was adamant, "As kinky as I get is having either Laurie or Justin spank me. Justin only comes down here if Willow next door wants a hard workout and Laurie only uses it for people wanting a consultation in BDSM. We're playful, nothing more."

Jacki walked over to the rack of riding crops, arranged in order of stiffness. Nervously picking one up she asked, "Don't these hurt?"

"You have to understand," Laurie explained, "that sensations that some (like me) feel as pain, others find exciting and stimulating. What Michelle feels as stinging and warming from the flat of a hand is nowhere enough for someone like Willow. Willow has become just a bit of an endorphin junky and loves the flood of chemicals that her brain releases when she's being flogged. Her husband Jake insists that pain just hurts and that he's never felt an endorphin in his life. We're all different."

Jacqueline's erotic excitement began to ebb at the sight of all the paraphernalia. She put the riding crop back and walked over to the others. "I think—I think I just want to go back upstairs. I'm not sure I even want that little orgy anymore. Can we just go to dinner at Marbled? Maybe after a glass or two of wine I'll be more in the mood again."

The other three formed a group hug around her and nuzzled her neck. "Of course," Justin assured her, "Consent, consent, consent. We can even all just tumble into bed and go to sleep. There's plenty of future left for sex, cousin."

*****

The group found a U-shaped booth at Horner Springs' preeminent steakhouse and sat with Jacki sandwiched between Justin and Laurie and Michelle snuggled up next to Justin's other side. As the wine flowed and the food arrived, Jacqueline relaxed and halfway through her pheasant with cherry sauce and morels commented, "I really wish I knew what I was looking for. I've decided it's not the men in the Northeast Corridor, especially D.C. Yuck! And after a tour of the basement, I doubt that really rough sex is on my menu either. Is it possible I just want an ordinary domestic relationship?"

"Well," Laurie patted the younger woman's thigh, "for a given value of 'ordinary' that's what we have. Admittedly what the Springs considers ordinary is a little outside the norm for the rest of the country but most of the time we live a common day-to-day existence. You know, work, study, meals, sleep and sex when we're not too tired. I like it."

"And babies in a couple of years," Michelle added firmly, "but what I want tonight is you, naked. Justin can start and then Laurie and I will join you as we see fit. I really like watching my hubby do his multi-O thing with other women. It makes me feel really lucky to have landed him, especially knowing that I am next on the agenda."

Jacqueline looked sideways at Justin. "That's the second time tonight she's made some remark about your super-human ability, Cuz. What's your secret?"

Justin leaned against her shoulder and leered. "Oh, there are several ways a man can become multi-orgasmic and last for an hour or more. I know two and teach one to incoming freshmen. It's part of the secret of Futter College's notoriety."

The excellent wine they'd had with dinner and the mischief on Michelle's face combined with the prospect of getting fucked for an hour to start Jacqueline's libido rising again. She squirmed a little in her seat and then felt a hand from each side stroke the inside of her thighs.

"A whole hour? Really? Don't you get sore?"

"Oh," Laurie whispered in her ear, "I suppose you could but with so many things two or three or more people can do with each other there really isn't any reason why you should. Let's finish dinner and skip dessert here and just head home for our own."

*****

One more back at the Beindre/Heityme house Jacqueline looked around, sucked in her lower lip and flirtatiously started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Take it off, take it off," Michelle chanted making Laurie roll her eyes. Justin stepped behind his wife and unbuckled her jeans and pulled them down to her knees. He did the same thing with her thong and then began stroking her smooth pussy.

"Justin," she complained, "you're supposed to be groping Jacki, not me."

"I'm an equal opportunity groper," he replied, "Hey, Jacki, come over here and grab some boob."

Jaqueline giggled and unbuttoned Michelle's blouse about the same time Laurie came up behind Justin and thrust one hand down the front of his 501's while undoing his belt buckle with the other. In this complex intertwinement the four somehow managed to shuffle, struggle and squirm their way to the master bedroom. By the time they arrived at the bed their path was strewn with everyone's clothes so they all tumbled naked together onto the spread.

Who exactly was 'supposed' to do what to whom got forgotten in the melee and the next thing Jacki knew she was on her back with Michelle passionately kissing her mouth, ears and neck and squeezing each breast in turn. Justin's head was buried between her thighs, his tongue and lips worship and tantalizing her sex. She wasn't sure where Laurie was or what she was doing but vaguely suspected that one of her other two lovers was about to get treated to something pleasurable. Not that she cared.

Laurie watched the trio and grinned. The idea of a bed that could be adjusted to hold eight or more seemed pretty good to her as she rubbed the smooth bulbous end of her favorite Feeldoe™ up and down her labia. She looked down at both her lovers' bottoms, Justin's small and tight, Michelle's broad and bubbled and wondered to herself which one appealed more. Of course there was always the possibility of getting into Jacki but since she knew Justin would claim first rights she wasn't sure she wanted to wait that long.

Her eyes kept drifting back to Michelle. The girl's ass wasn't virgin but it wasn't thoroughly broken in. In fact, Laurie now recalled, she'd never pegged the chick once. Admittedly her preference was normally for missionary, domestic sex and either Justin or Michelle (or Jake and Willow next door) were her first choices. But for some reason tonight she had a need to use Michi roughly so thrusting the bulb inside herself and slathering the phallic end with KY™ jelly she straddled the girl's thighs and leaned down.

"Honey, lift that fine ass of yours. I want it."

Michelle started in surprise. "My ass?"

"Spread your cheeks. Do it!"

For Michi, anal sex had previously involved lots of preparation but she'd watched both Laurie and Betsy drive slick dongs into Justin's backside without any foreplay. He'd done nothing more than grunt and then moan with pleasure so swallowing and taking a deep breath, his young wife arched her back and reached around and spread her inviting butt cheeks and concentrated on relaxing.

"Eeee!"

The cool, mentholated silicone stretched her sphincters and slid wickedly inside her and made her squeal.

"You're mine, dear little bitch," Laurie growled. Laying full length on the Michelle's back she reached up and grabbed a handful of each breast and squeezed. Then, using well-practiced back muscles she proceeded to give her co-wife the pegging of her life to the tune of moans, squeals and whimpers. Mastery was so satisfying.

Oblivious to the scene of ravishment beside her, Jacki began to howl as the unstoppable shuddering began. If Justin was as good with his cock as he was proving to be with his mouth, she was, she vaguely thought, in for the fucking of her life.

Lifting his head and wiping his face, Justin grinned at the tableau. To one side his older lover was fucking his wife's ass just as vigorously as she occasionally did his. In front, his cousin lay panting and gasping for breath, her legs slackly apart, her swollen, wet labia calling out to him. With a low growl deep in his throat he crawled up her body and wrapping his arms around her shoulders drove his eager manhood full length deep inside her.

Raising her knees and arching her back, Jacqueline moaned softly and said, "Just take me, Cuz. Fill my pussy. Incest is the game the whole family can play."

A quarter of an hour later all four lay exhausted in each other's arms. "Next time we tie Justin up and take turns with him," Michelle muttered.

"Nope," Laurie replied with a leer, "Next time we all go down in the basement, strap you into the stanchion and take turns withyou. You make a pretty good little catamite, honey, and I'm sure the others will be only too happy to make use of you."

"Laurie, the older you get the kinkier you become," Justin commented.

"Yup. Fun isn't it?"

12