Horny Fertile Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Ross, that feels so good ... now pound the shit out of me."

Her son laughed and pulled back out until the head of his cock was nestled in the entrance to her tight cunt as he held her gaze. She smiled lovingly up at him and nodded but screamed as his vicious downward thrust almost split her in two. It was a scream of delight.

"Fuckkkk baby ... that's it ... fuck mummy ... yessss .. just there ... god ... I love your big cock ... "

She lifted her feet and locked her ankles behind her son's tight buttocks and raked her nails down his back as she pulled him down for a sloppy French kiss. It was the first time they had kissed like that and they groaned and moaned into each other's mouths as their tongues mashed against each other. Ross' hands went to clasp Sophie's meaty buttocks pulling her tighter against him as his savage hip thrusts pounded into her.

Sophie could feel the bulbous head of his cock sliding roughly over her G spot on the inward thrust and felt the shuddering impact of the base of his massive rod against her clit as their loins smashed together and the combined sensation was like nothing she had ever felt. She was moaning and whimpering under the onslaught of the powerful thrusts of his horse-cock and she knew this was going to be it!

This was going to be the BIGGY! The out-of-body orgasm that female literature eulogised but no-one could ever really claim to have experienced. The holy grail of clitoral-vaginal orgasms.

All it takes is to fuck you son, she thought.

She continued to smile to herself as the pounding continued. No previous lover had ever reached so deep, stretched her so wide and fucked so forcefully as her son and he was keeping on going, not stopping for a rest in the guise of a gentle interlude as all the other so-called studs did when they couldn't keep up with her. She felt like a rag doll under his huge virile body and was putty in his hands as he pulled her this way and that with his gorgeous cock stretching and filling her on each stroke. Her cries were incoherent and she seemed to have lost the motor control of her arms and legs which now were splayed uselessly on the bed cover as her orgasm continued to build and build.

It was like a bright light seen from a distance coming closer and closer until it overwhelmed her and as it hit she suddenly regained the control of her body. Her legs and arms locked around his torso as she bent like a bow with her mouth biting down onto his shoulder as the first paroxysm hit her.

She could hear Ross bellowing in pain and then all sight and sound was lost and the only sensation was the throbbing pulse of her son's marvellous organ deep inside her womb and then, even that faded and just the light remained.

5 minutes later.

His concerned face looming over her coming back into focus.

"Hey, Mum, you're back. I was a bit worried there. I know I talked about fucking you senseless but ..."

She reached her arms out to encircled her son's neck and pulled him down for a deep French kiss, full of love and passion. She smiled languidly at him when they broke apart.

"Two things, firstly, how soon will you be able to go again and secondly, do I have wait four weeks before we do this again?"

12