Horny in the Lockdown

Story Info
Single girl gets horny in lockdown.
4k words
3.91
38.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was horny.

There, I said it.

It had been just three days since the lockdown started and I was beginning to feel awkward sitting at home all alone and working on my computer for the duration of the office working hours. That bit, the working bit was fine. I didn't have a problem. I had a problem with the time after that. My work got over by 4 every afternoon and after that there was only so much TV I could watch after looking at the screen for nearly 9 hours.

By the time the first week ended, I was walking around in my bare essentials - a pair of thongs and a matching bra. In case I had to get on a video call during the day, I would put on a shirt and sit there looking all pretty and smiling. What's worse, I had a crush on my immediate supervisor, he's cute.

But more about him later.

I had begun wandering around the house like a ghost and still feeling horny. I didn't know what to do and I was going nuts. I would finger myself to a slimy grooly orgasm, but that didn't help as much as I would have liked it to. I wanted to get down and dirty with a guy and feel his manhood ploughing my body. I didn't mind if he put it in my mouth, cunt or my asshole as long as he was hard and inside me.

There was this deep, harsh itch inside my loins that I couldn't get rid of. By the time the 10th day rolled around, I was pretty much walking about naked around the flat. And work wasn't going as hot as I would have liked it to be. I would do my work sitting on that lovely ergonomic leather chair that I had bought a year ago and do my work and once it was over, I would log off and again return to finding some sort of way to take my mind off that deep itch in my groin.

I decided I wanted a bath and headed to the washroom. But then stopped dead in my tracks. Let me give you a walkabout of my flat. I am on the top floor of an 18-floor building and have a three-bedroom apartment with a massive balcony on which I have some plants.

I decided I wanted a bath out in the open in the sun and since I was on the top floor, no one would be able to see me. Still naked, I stepped out into the balcony and picking up the hose, turned on the tap and let the water flow all over me. As I pointed the hose at different parts of my body to wash myself, I ended up pointing it at my cunt. The feel of that water hitting my pussy lips and clitoris made me sigh in desire.

Gathering my sense, I looked down at my groin and saw a thick bush of pubic hair and decided I wanted to get rid of it. Turning off the tap, and still dripping, I walked across the length of the house to the washroom where I picked up my trimmer, shaving kit and waxing kit. I was gonna get rid of my pubic hair and give myself a pussy that was super smooth and clean.

Outside in the balcony, I lay down a towel in a well-lit area and sat down on it. First, I ran the trimmer across all the areas I could without getting near the tender areas. Five minutes later, my pubic hair was just a stubble left. Next, I pointed the waterpipe at my pussy again and after washing it properly, applied some shaving lotion to the stubble and began shaving away the remainder of my pussy hair. About 20 minutes later, I had shaved off my pussy hair and as I looked down at it and ran my fingers across my bare groin, I felt how smooth it was. I had taken extra care to make sure I didn't cut my thick pussy lips while shaving the hair. But there was still one more task to do. I needed to make sure every single hair around my pussy and near my asshole was gone, so picking up my waxing kit, I began removing whatever hair might have been left behind. It took some time and hurt a little especially when I began removing the hair around my asshole, but I didn't stop. I wanted it clean. Once I was sure I had covered every inch of my nether parts and removed whatever hair there was, I took a fresh bath and made sure to clean my pussy and ass crack properly. A few minutes later, I turned off the water and let the warm wind dry me. I was quite enjoying the feeling of the wind on my now super smooth pussy.

Once I was dry enough, I went back inside and applied loads of lotion on my pussy, and between my ass cheeks. The simple motion of applying lotion had started getting me hot and bothered and I couldn't help but push in a couple of fingers in my pussy and finger myself. It took me a couple of minutes to rub myself into a frenzy and to have an orgasm.

Catching my breath a few minutes later, I got up and went over to the full-length mirror in my room and began checking myself out.

For a 28-year-old girl, I've maintained myself pretty well, I'd say. My 36D tits were firm and my nipples pointed upwards. My 28" waist flowered into a wide pair of 38" hips. But I feel my best part is my firm heart-shaped butt, with the slightest bit of jiggle to it when I walk.

I quite enjoyed looking at my baby soft smooth pussy and made it a point to apply lotion to my groin twice every day lest the growing hair irritate the soft skin down there.

But that one orgasm had got me in a hot state, and I wanted more. I wanted to insert something in my pussy.

Sometimes some things happen for the best. In my previous flat I used to have a roommate who I rarely saw. This girl up and left one fine day leaving behind a note saying that she was leaving, and that she was also leaving some of her stuff behind and if I wanted some of the stuff, I should help myself to it. She had left behind some of her clothes, a few items of her lingerie, her make up kits and two dildos and a vibrator. I had picked up all of that and had put it together in a suitcase and brought it with me to my new flat and had forgotten about it. That had been a year or so ago.

Now, when the fire in my groin was raging, I remembered those and finding the suitcase, pulled out the dildos. They were both dark black in colour and resembled a human penis. While one was nearly 7" long and thin, the other was a full 12" long and so thick that I could barely get my hand around its girth. I decided to use the shorter one first and see how it felt. But first I needed to wash and sanitise them.

About 10 minutes later, having cleaned them, I got down on all fours and leaning behind me with the smaller dildo in hand, I tried inserting it in my asshole. Silly me had forgotten that I needed some lubricant to push it in and remembered that only when I tried to push it in but it wouldn't go in. I found some body massage oil and lathered the dildo with it and also applied some on my asshole and then once again, getting down on all fours, I tried pushing it in and rejoiced as it slowly started making its way into my ass.

The feeling of that dildo going into my asshole slowly was exquisite. I closed my eyes as I pushed it further inside me and felt every inch of it touching my insides. About five minutes later, I had the entire dildo stuffed in my asshole and was playing with my clitoris as I enjoyed the sensation of my asshole being stretched. Reaching behind me again, I began stroking the dildo in and out of my asshole. It didn't take too long for me to drive myself to an orgasm. I moaned and screamed as my brain let go of all control over my body. Still in ecstasy, I rolled over on my side, the dildo still stuffed in my asshole. My body shuddered as the last vestiges of the orgasm subsided and I could finally breathe a little again.

I reached behind me and pulled out the dildo and it came out with a loud pop.

"Hello, my new best friend," I said as I looked closely at the dildo and smiled.

On jelly legs, I got up and walked out into the balcony where I had taken a bath earlier in the day and decided to lay out a chair and sit there in the evening and maybe have a glass or two of wine.

But that sensation in my groin wasn't ready to subside just yet. Instead, it felt as if I had awakened a sleeping monster, one that wanted me to slake my pussy's thirst NOW. What I really needed was a couple of men, good, strong men with biggish cocks to fuck me.

I spent the next couple of days abusing my asshole with the 7" dildo multiple times and having numerous orgasms even as I played with my clit.

That dildo became a part of me, so much so that after my morning ablutions, I would thoroughly clean myself back there and then insert the dildo in my ass and walk about the house all day long knowing fully well that any moment that I wanted I could reach behind me and start humping my asshole with my dildo and play with my pussy at the same time and have an orgasm.

The feel of that inanimate object in my asshole was like bliss. I felt as if it was a missing part of me. But then I started thinking about the larger dildo. What would a 12" thick dildo feel like in my asshole. At first I rubbished the thought out of my mind, but the seed had been planted. Now, I wanted to try it.

But first, I tried using that dildo in my pussy. Placing it upright on the floor, with the smaller dildo still in my asshole, I made sure I had lubricated it enough for it to slide into my pussy. After all, it would be the first time that something resembling a dick would enter my love nest. Slowly, I sat down on the dildo and let it slide in. I was in such a state of horniness that I orgasmed as soon as the first three inches of that thick dong entered my pussy.

I was in a state of frenzy. I was orgasming, yet I wanted to push that monstrous thing deeper inside me and see how deep I could take it. It took time and multiple orgasms before I finally managed to bottom out at about 9" There was still another 2" of that monstrous dildo to go.

My pussy was stretched. And behind me, the dildo in my ass was trying to get out of my asshole. I guess the monster dildo in my pussy was pushing it out, but I wasn't having any of it. Reaching back, I pushed the dildo back in my asshole and then settled into a rhythm where I would pull out the dildo in my pussy and push in the dildo in my ass and vice versa. I lay there on the cold floor abusing my pussy and asshole and orgasming numerous times.

Finally, when I felt my body couldn't take it any more, I stopped and pulled both the dildos out.

Both my pussy and asshole started feeling empty within seconds. But I knew I had to resist the temptation to shove them back in. My legs were jelly by now and I could barely muster the strength to stand up, much less walk. So, I crawled over to the full length mirror and sitting my ass down in front of it, I looked at my pussy. It had turned bright red and was still leaking some of my orgasm juices. Putting my hand over it, I patted it as it if was a good little kitten. The sticky grool stuck to my fingers and not finding a towel or a napkin nearby, I proceeded to lick my fingers clean.

I realised that I quite liked the taste of my own orgasm.

As evening came around, my body again began demanding some attention.

Getting down on all fours, I reached behind me with my left hand and lining up the 7" dildo in front of my asshole, I let it slide in. It slipped in easily as my asshole gobbled it up hungrily.

I stayed like that for a few minutes, savouring the feel of the dildo before getting up and walking around the house, feeling the dildo move inside my rear end.

I could feel an orgasm building up inside me and I needed to let it go. Leaning against the dining table, I began moving the dildo in and out of my ass till I orgasmed.

I had orgasmed, but there was still that empty feeling inside me. I knew I wanted to be properly fucked by a man and the dildos weren't helping.

Desperate times called for desperate measures. I knew for a fact that there was a security guard who looked at me lustfully every time I walked out or in the main gate. Let's call him "D".

Heart pounding in my chest, I called up the security office and asked if D was there. Joy of joy, he was. I asked the man on the phone to send D up to my apartment as I needed some help.

It took about 20 minutes for D to arrive at my door. I was still naked. The dildo was still in my asshole as I went to open the door. Peeking through the peephole, I was shocked and surprised. D wasn't alone. He had another guard with him.

Mustering all my courage, I flung the door wide open and stood there in front of them in all my naked glory.

My ample tits were pointing towards their faces and my pussy was wet at the thought of these two men. In turn, both the men were frozen in surprise.

Something had to be done, so, gathering my wits and courage, I caught their hands and pulled them in.

"I need help," I said as I turned and walked away from them, showing them the dildo peeking out between my asscheeks.

Stuttering, but following me, D asked what help I needed.

"I need you to fuck me," I said, as I got down on all fours and reaching behind me, I pulled out the dildo.

I didn't have to wait long. In less than a minute, I felt him mounting me with his legs by my sides. A couple of seconds later, I felt him rubbing something against my pussy.

"Not my pussy, my asshole," I said looking at him.

"Shut up and let me do what I want to do," he said as he plunged his cock in my pussy in one go and stayed there for a few seconds, then pulled out and placed it at the entrance to my asshole and pushed. I felt the head of his penis pop inside my asshole and then slowly he began pushing the rest of his cock inside me.

The sheer warmth of his cock in my asshole was like bliss. I realised now that the dildo couldn't match the pleasures that a man's cock could give even though it was good enough to relieve the tension that would build up from time to time in my nether parts.

As soon as he bottomed out, he stopped moving and stayed like that, giving my asshole time to get used to the sensation. Then he began moving in earnest and began pounding my ass hard. It was amazing how he went on and on. I relished the feeling and began clenching and unclenching my asshole in order to maximise the pleasure. He rode me for almost 10 minutes during which time, he leaned forward and caught hold of my freely hanging tits that were swaying like a pair of pendulums.

The other guard in this duration had taken out his cock and was staring at me and stroking it lustfully. I knew that once D had had his fill and come inside me, I would have to let him too fuck me. I was ready for it. From having no man to fuck me, I now had two men who were willing to fuck me.

D mauled my tits hard as he continued to shove his cock in and out of my asshole. I could feel an orgasm building up and preparing to overtake my senses. A few more strokes and I came hard. My entire body trembled and I screamed in pleasure as I toppled over the peak into an ocean of bliss. As I regained my senses, I realised that I was still screaming and D was telling the other guard to shut me up with his cock.

I looked at the other guard and motioned for him to come over to me and sit down in front of me. As soon as he sat down, I put his cock in my mouth and began sucking and whimpering. His cock wasn't long but it was thick and I could barely put my hand around it. The thickness of his cock stretched my tiny mouth, but I tried to take in as much of it as possible and managed about halfway down.

Behind me, D was going on and on I could feel an urgency in his movements, as if he wanted it to get over with quickly. I felt him buck harder and with more strength. I could feel my hips jiggling as he pounded away and let go of my tits and began slapping my ass and squeezing it hard and then suddenly, with a groan, and one final push deep inside me, he let go his warm cum deep in my ass. I could feel the warmth spreading inside my as jerk after jerk, he deposited his warm load inside me. He stayed still for a few minutes, emptying his balls in me before he began pulling out.

I couldn't not have a cock in me now, so pulling the other guard's cock out of my mouth, I told him to get in place and enter my asshole as soon as D was out. The guard didn't need another invite and jumped into position.

As soon as D was out of my ass, the other guard replaced him. The problem was that his cock was much thicker than D's and it took some grunting and pushing from him to enter my asshole. I held my ground on all fours and let him enter me. My knees were beginning to hurt so, I began sliding forward and clenching my asshole around the guard's dick, I pulled him on top of me with me. As I lay on the cold floor, my tits mashing into the marble, I turned and looked at D and called him to me.

D came and sat down in front of me and I began playing with his cock and eventually put it in my mouth. I could feel the juices of my asshole around his penis as I began sucking on it and cleaning it. There was still some life in it and I felt his cock harden. Behind me, the other guard, now fucking my even tighter asshole in that position was heaving away and appeared to be close to an orgasm. His thick fat cock was now pushing me to an edge and I orgasmed hard and could feel some juices leak out from my pussy.

Letting go of D's cock, I turned to him and looking him in the eyes, told him to cum inside my ass. That was all the encouragement he needed as he let go of his seed in my ass a couple of strokes later. Meanwhile, D's cock had come to life and was standing rock solid erect. I asked him if he'd like to fuck me again and he said yes.

As soon as the guard pulled out of my asshole, I pushed D down on the floor and crawled up towards him and lined up his cock with my asshole. I was facing him now and he could see my size 38C tits swaying in all their glory. Inserting his cock in my now accommodating asshole, I began bouncing on it. D reached up and began playing with my tits. At one point, he sat up and began sucking on my nipples and biting on them as if he was a little child. Behind and under me, his cock continued to throb in my asshole as I continued to mash my soft asscheeks against his groin and ride him. I knew he wanted to fuck my pussy too, but I wanted to save that for a special occasion. I rode him for a few minutes before he lay down again and holding me by the waist began to guide my movement. He wanted me to lift myself and bounce harder on his cock. As I began doing that, I could feel an orgasm building up. I continued to ride him harder than before and eventually came to the point of no return, where I orgasmed and collapsed backward on his legs in a messy shuddery pile of naked flesh. As it subsided, I pulled myself up and resumed riding him again. It didn't take long for him to cum after that and with a moan, he held on to my hips and stopped my movement as he raised his groin and pushed deep in me as he came once again.

My bowels were now full with cum and I could feel all that seed sloshing about inside me. I'd been fucked three times in the ass and my asshole was now beginning to feel slightly raw. I wondered if I would be fucked a fourth time, but the other guard was way out of shape and didn't seem interested. I felt a little let down. Nevertheless, D was done. As I got up, I could feel all that semen inside my ass make its way out and trickle onto my inner thighs.

As both the guards got dressed, I squatted down in front of them and felt all that cum trickle out of my asshole and on to my hand which I had placed under it. Collecting all that cum, I first smelled it and licked it and then began rubbing it on to my tits and stomach. At least, the guards got a good show of my sluttiness. As more cum trickled out of my asshole, I picked it up off the floor and began rubbing it on to my ass. The two guards looked on as I rubbed it all into my skin and finally got up.

Before leaving D picked up the dildo and asked me to turn around and bend over. I obliged and he shoved the dildo into my ass again. I squealed as it entered my ass. But once it was firmly lodged in me, I began standing up.

12