Horny Little Kitty

Story Info
A young girl at a Halloween party.
3k words
3.8
11.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia curled up in a little ball as she enjoyed the warmth. She had a very strange dream in which she is a sleepy cat in the arms of a stranger. The stranger ran his fingers along her spine and down her back before brushing against her tail. He twirled the tail around his hand before lifting it against her lower back. He moved his hand below her tail inside her red, swollen pussy.

Olivia woke up with her hand on her pussy. It's a dream, but all the feelings are true. She rubbered her fingers along her crotch. Her pussy is soaking as she moans.

She rolled over onto her back and grazed her fingertips over her pussy. She arched her back and started to moan. Her body squirmed and her hips moved back and forth as she moved her hand underneath her body to rub her clit. She reached her other hand back behind her to finger her pussy. From time to time, her hand moved up to wiggle and tug at the base of her butt.

She rode herself a little bit harder, a little bit faster. But can't please herself. She growled in frustration. "Oh, the frustration! How I longed for a little relief! Being denied is a horrible way to start a day." She said standing from the bed.

She went to the kitchen to take cereal with milk. She still remembered her dream, where she was a cat drinking milk from her bowl. She moved down her head to drink like a cat. It was an uncomfortable but fun experience, that left a smile on her face.

Olivia started texting in a group chat with her friends. "Hi there. Is everyone ready for tonight's Halloween party? I want to go wild tonight!" She got a quick but not expected response from her friend: "Without me girls. I am on vacation." And another response: "I already have plans with my boyfriend tonight. Looks like you will be along Olivia".

"Going along is depressing, I need company. Anyone!" texted Olivia and left the chat. Before she left her phone she got a notification. "Good morning. I wish you a great day!" this is a message from her friend, Todd. "Aw, that's so sweet. You are such a nice guy. I want to have a boyfriend like you, Todd." replied Olivia.

"Todd. I am so alone, do you know any place to go tonight?" she asked. The answer was not long in coming. "Of course Olivia. My brother is the owner of the club. Please, let's go together?" answered Todd. Being surrounded by the owner of the club intrigued Olivia. "Oh, it will be fun! I can't wait to meet your brother. Take me on a taxi." Olivia started to imagine the owner of the club: "Is he handsome? I hope he is not like his brother Todd, and know how to handle a wild girl." Olivia's thoughts went further as she started to imagine good fuck tonight. But this thought was teasing.

Olivia decided not to think about sex but to get ready for the party. But that was a lot easier said than done. She opened her closet and start to choose an outfit for the party. She looked at the schoolgirl uniform, it was sexy on her, but she doesn't want it.

She grabbed her phone and take some pictures while she was nude. "Interesting, how many likes will get my naked butt. I need to blow my friend's mind! Should I dress up like in my dream?"

Creating her kitty cat costume, Olivia started with a jingle bell cat collar, a pair of ears, and a tail butt plug. She looked down at it, the plastic was so shiny.

"This is what I want to wear." She nodded her head. "I want to be like little cunt. I want to be like a cat. Rubbing up against the alpha male, touching, arousing, and making him want to use me. Make his cock hard and keep it that way when we are together. It isn't so much about the clothing. It's about how I behave. I need to be a good little kitten for my owner. I need to please and show him I can be a good girl. Yes, cats can sometimes be stubborn and even obnoxious, but I'm different. I'm obedient, and I love my owner. The other cats may laugh at me, but okay. I know who matters. He matters. He's the one who gives me milk and pets me. He's the one who knows how to touch me between my legs. He's the one who makes me hot and wet", she thought, as she take some closes. Her choice of closes was not very good for covering her nudity. She chooses a transparent bra, mini skirt, stockings, garters, and high heels.

Olivia decided not to wear panties to the party. Her fingers touched her wet pussy lips and brushed across aroused clit. "Why should I wear panties? They will be wet before I come to the club! Also, my pussy is smooth and hairless as those of a little girl. It will be no big problem if someone sees it." she thought.

She examined her sparkly, brand-new tail with a shiny anal plug. Even though it was small, it looked like it was too big to go into her intended spot. She squeezed some lube and gasped as she felt the coolness of the lube hit her ass. She slipped one thick finger between her cheeks. Then she spread the lube as she shivered in anticipation. She pushed her finger in and out a few times, spreading the lube. She squeezed out more lube, on the butt plug this time.

She stiffened as she felt the butt plug against her asshole. Her ass resisted and then gripped it inside. Olivia clenched her butt cheeks together. She savored the feeling of fullness in her anal cavity.

She slid the plug in and out a few times, rotating it, and as she became more comfortable, it felt better and better. The longer the plug was in her, the more excited she got.

Finally, she slipped the ears over her head and locked a flexible collar around her neck. After that, she checked her reflection. She looked cute. She decided to put on a little bit of makeup, a black spot on her nose. She drew black lines to simulate whiskers. As a final touch, she put on glossy lipstick and blew a kiss at the mirror.

She check her phone, there was a message from Todd: "Hello Olivia. I am waiting at your door". Olivia walked out. She was so excited but can't find any words to speak with Todd. In silence, Olivia and Todd arrived at the club named "Brain damage".

"This place is crazy!" said Olivia entering the club. Sweaty bodies bounced on the dance floor. The music boomed and the laser lights flashed all around.

"Please, meet my brother, Danial." Said, Todd. Olivia's face flushed with excitement as she saw Danial. He is a handsome well-dressed gentleman in a suit.

Olivia grinned from ear to ear as she led Danial into the dance floor. He pushed her body up against his. Olivia didn't resist, and let her body melt into his arms. She felt his warmth, strength, and authority.

Olivia's hand caressed the length of Danial's hardening cock through his pants. She whispered in his ear: "I need you to use me. My pussy is so wet and I need your big cock. Tell me what to do. I am your little plaything, your little cat."

"Very good, my little cat. It looks like you want to get fucked. I especially like your collar. It made you look as slutty cunt that you are" said Daniel.

Olivia licked the inside of Danial's ear. He laughed and turned her around. Her ass pressed against his crotch. Olivia let out a gasp and pressed herself harder against him. His hands slid lower on her hips and around to the front, where they slipped between her legs. She bit down on her lips to keep from moaning aloud.

"Do you want to take this fun somewhere more private?" Ask Danial. Olivia couldn't have been any more obvious with her quick response. She shook her head, and the bell collar jingled. Her cheeks brushed red as she let Danial lead her to one of the private rooms.

She ran her teeth along her lower lip, waiting. She is waiting because she is the pet. She is waiting because she is eager for him and very horny! Like a good little cat, she dropped down to her knees. She looked upward, waiting, hoping.

He took out his erect dick. She reached out with her tongue and licked the drops of pre-cum off the tip of his dick. She looked into his eyes to make sure he was watching her. She smiled and with one quick motion of her tongue, she swiped up along his dick. "Good girl," he said, patting her head.

"Is my kitty ready to suck?" Ask Danial.

"Meow!" Response Olivia.

"Go on, kitty, go on!" Said Danial, petting her all over again. Olivia had taken his dick into her mouth and was moving it back and force.

"Oh, how wonderful! Keep at it, girl!" Gripping Olivia's hair, he pressed her face up to the base of the dick. Down below the dick were the balls, which were now licked by Olivia.

"Get ready kitty. I am going to cum in your mouth." She took her mouth off his dick and whimpered, "Mmmmmm. I need to taste you. I need to swallow your cum."

Daniel grabbed her head with both hands, then began thrusting. She gagged as his dick go down her throat, then pulled back and go down again. Then his hot cum erupted into her mouth in three forceful spurts. She closed her lips tight as he pulled his cock out creating a long thread of cum from his dick to her mouth. She looked up at him, then swallowed the cum in her mouth.

"It was so dirty! It was so slutty!" Said, Danial. "May I clean your dick off my lipstick using my pussy?" Ask Olivia. "Sorry Kitty, I need to do my work as the owner. Today is a Halloween party!" He smiled and left the room. "Being denied is a pain in the ass. Not the good kind of pain either, like after a nice spanking," said Olivia as she went to the bar.

At the bar, she met Todd. "Where have you been, I could not find you on the dance floor. Please, tell me, are you all right?" asked Todd. "It is terrible. Buy me something to drink." Ordered Olivia, wiping the cum left on her lips.

After several rounds of drinks, she gulped the rest of the bottle of wine. The bartender decided to leave the bottle to her because she was drinking too fast.

She couldn't help but notice the way Todd kept his eyes on her. Without thinking, she asked Todd: "Do you want to be my love slave?". Todd could not find in his mind anything author then: "uh I uh. Sure?".

Olivia gave him a long and seductive stare. He dropped his eyes.

"Do you know what that means?" Ask Olivia. "It means, I do everything to please you. That kind of thing," Todd said as more of a question, hoping to get some reassurance. "Yes, it means that. You must submit to every humiliation I choose for you!" explained Olivia.

Todd slid off the bar chair and dropped to his knees before her. His head bowed so his eyes were on the floor. "Yes. I will be your slave and submit to you."

"Your only goal is to please me." She wiped her wet pussy and held her soaked finger to his lips. "Open wide. Suck it all, you little bitch, and be sure you swallow." He gagged as he swallowed.

"I want you, Todd. I want to keep you as my slave. I want to own you so that you think of nothing but pleasing me. I will play with you like a cat gets to play with a pet mouse that she may or may not eat. I could fuck with you right now, Todd. Would you like that? Would you like me to fuck you? Think about how good it would feel." She giggles.

Daniel interrupted her fun: "What's happening?! How dare you make fun of my brother". Olivia pulled up her finger from Todd's mouse, and at the same time, Danial raised his brother.

"Get out of my club right now or I will punish your ass!" Said Danial grabbing Olivia by her butt.

Olivia smiled. There was nothing she wouldn't do for a good fuck by Danial. She liked it and it turned her on so much that she is already hoping for more. "Looks like, it is time when I will use my pussy to clean your dick off my lipstick," said Olivia. "I'll make sure you regret it. I'll break you until you're begging me to be my pet." Answered Daniel.

She started wagging her hips from side to side. Sure, that might make her look like a puppy, but at this moment, she didn't care. Even if she knew that Danial may tease her about it, that doesn't seem important.

He began to unfasten her skirt. She blushed, knowing that she was now naked below the waist. He spanked her ass, hard. "That's what you get for messing with my brother," he'd told her, as he rubbed her ass cheek before spanking the other one. "Bad pet."

His hand spanked each of her naked ass cheeks in quick succession. His spanking turned her on. She was already soaked wet. He'd take out his dick and shove it roughly into her pussy.

Olivia's mouth opened but not a single sound came out. Tears streamed down her face.

"Do you like my dick?" Asked Danial. "Yes," she moaned. His cock ravaged her pussy, pounding it while he spanked her ass again.

"That's more like it," he'd say. He caressed her ass cheek, while still thrusting his dick in and out of her dripping wet pussy. "I knew it won't get much time before I will fuck you. Now you should apologize and submit to my brother."

"Yes," she moaned again, as she swung on his cock. "Say it," he'd command her. "My ass belongs to Todd" she'd tell him. "He can do whatever he wants with you, whenever he wants, can't he?" he'd ask her. "Yes, Master."

She moaned as sliding all over his dick, but he stopped her orgasm and said, "I didn't tell you to cum yet. Stop cumming." With tears in her eyes, Olivia said: "Yes".

She trembled, trying her best to stop orgasm. "I said stop," he'd say. He took his cock out of her. "This is Todd's pussy and it only cums when he tells it to, do you understand?" asked Danial. "Yes, Master, I do," she told him. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cum without your permission," she whispered.

She saw how Danial smirked down at her. "If you want your orgasm, you are going to perform. I want to see how you obey my brother's orders".

Her ass cheeks were still red from the spankings. And her pussy is aching from the way Danial fucked her. Yet she wants more.

Todd came to Olivia and spread her legs. "Meow for me," ordered Todd while touching Olivia's pussy. "Meow" she replied.

He torments her with desire. This desire burn through her, and she wiggled her toes. She flexed her fingers, as she tried to be patient.

"Meow!" She said, wiggling her hips.

He walks his fingers over her belly and down to her pussy. With every second, she waited. She held her breath, desperate for more attention.

He put his hands on her breasts and squeezed. She was so grateful! He pinched one nipple, and she horny moaned. He strokes her with one finger while he uses his other hand to toy with her collar. He makes the bell jingle again and again.

"You perform well. Do you understand that you below to me?"

She nodded her head, to please him.

"Good. Expose yourself," he said.

At once, she dropped down onto her hands and knees, exposing her sex for him. He positioned himself behind her.

He took out his dick, and pushed forward, thrusting into her. She bit down on her lower lip. He buried deep against her slit. He pulls back. His cock is already covered in her juices, yet he takes his time.

"Meow for me," he commanded. "Meow!" She cried out. Todd fucked her harder and faster. Every thrust is another reminder, that he owned her. She meowed like a good kitty as he smacked her ass.

"Always remember to be obedient. Always remember to be a good kitty and to whom you belong," Todd said to her. She meowed again.

"Good," said Danial. "I will leave her to you", add Danial and left them.

Todd's cock began to throb. It pulsates as he uses her. Every stroke brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Pleasure exploded through her body, running through her arms and legs. She moaned with ecstasy. It spread to her fingertips, her toes. She arched her feet. Everything became this one moment of pleasure as she climaxed!

"Do you want to be my pet, don't you? Do you want me to take you home and take care of you? Do you want me to use you and play with you?" Ask Todd. She nods her head, which makes her bell jingle.

She is still down on her hands and knees. He reached down and petted the top of her head. She purred, grateful for his attention. Her pussy is still wet with desire.

Todd said: "Remember, you belong to me now, Olivia. You are my good little kitty."

With happiness and satisfaction, Olivia replied: "Meow!"