Horny Planet Pt. 01

Story Info
Old School Sci Fi (Femdom)
32.6k words
4.04
51.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface

Greetings, earthlings. This is Part 1 of an old-school sci-fi tale, with a generous, steaming portion of mind control, a little dash of humour, and an overwhelming aroma of femdom. I've tried to put real science behind it.

The pictures were done in iClone 8, using models of my own design.

My obsession with female supremacy is unabated here, where a powerful woman rules and is worshipped as a Goddess and generally bosses everyone around. In this story, it's the women who are in charge, and all of them are strong. That's how you can tell it's fiction.

The plot is basically H. Rider Haggard's "She", with elements of "Avatar" thrown in. So it's kinda interracial (if not quite inter-species) too.

As I said, this story is sci-fi. It's not erotica, certainly in terms of the percentage word-count; you might get a little frustrated when scrolling through to find the sex parts. You're more likely in this story to learn the precise dimensions of a spacecraft than a female character's cup size. But the sex scenes are more full-on and explicit than you get in most SF, and, to repeat, it's femdom -- not much in the way of nice, healthy, normal sex here.

Specifically, there are FUTA (or futa-like) scenes, HYPNOSIS, CBT, HUMILIATION, and a few others.

So now's the time to hit the back-button or enter my sick fantasy.

Still here? Cool.

There a lot of people and places in this story, many of them with weird names (well, they weren't weird in Babylonian times -- they're actually mentioned in the chronicles of Gilgamesh). You might find it useful to keep track of them by referring to the next section. I know it helped me while I was writing the story. The picture helped me too: They saved me from writing too many long, boring descriptions of what people looked like.

You might notice that in this story most of the folks aren't wearing clothes. What do you expect? This is porn, and besides, it's the twenty-third century! Once upon a time people needed clothes, to keep warm, and to keep off the dirt and bugs. Then for a few millennia they carried on wearing clothes, out of habit. Then, around A.D. 2200, they discarded them, except for special occasions, and when they were outdoors, which was rare. Now people were almost always indoors, and almost always naked.

Places

THE ARTEMIS, (a.k.a. "The Dildo", "Eanna"): An "Island Three O'Neil Cylinder", a cylindrical space vessel, twenty miles long by four miles in diameter, spinning on its axis in space, at the L-5 Lagrange point, close to the moon. It has artificial, centrifugal gravity, created by its spin. It was built as a sort of Noah's Ark, capable of supporting a human population of one hundred thousand for tens of millennia.

GAIA: The earth's biosphere -- its oceans, atmosphere, flora and fauna and their biological, weather and geological activity. The word "Gaia" was coined (or rather, appropriated from the Ancient Greek) by the astrophysicist James Lovelock (he was over one hundred years old and still going strong when I began writing this), who noticed that the biosphere acted in some ways like a living organism, self-regulating its temperature, ocean salinity, and the amount of oxygen, methane and carbon dioxide in the air.

In this post-apocalyptic story, humanity and thousands of other species of flora and fauna have been destroyed in the aftermath of a global thermonuclear war. But, as Lovelock would have predicted, Gaia itself has survived and adapted itself just fine.

URUK: An underground city in Spain originally built as a city-sized, self-sufficient underground nuclear bunker. It's now inhabited by the KADIN, a population of mutant humans, all descended from, and still ruled by their queen, INANA, who claims to be immortal. She's certainly long-lived, even longer than James Lovelock; she's well over three centuries old and doesn't look a day over forty.

People

DIANA BROWNING, Ecologist, climatologist and sociobiologist, visionary architect of The Artemis.


INANA (sometimes spelled "Inanna"), All-powerful Queen of the Kadin. She is the reincarnation of the Babylonian goddess of the same name.


BILULU, Inana's vicious, impulsive granddaughter and heir to the throne. She's pregnant, with Inana's child (see the next section on Kadin reproduction).


Captain ALIA HUSSAIN, (a.k.a. Captain Fuzz), team leader of the Artemis project, flanked by her three 'SLUTS', the three surviving male members of the Artemis. They are (left to right) Sam 'SLAM' Anderson, JONAH Da Costa, and Tommy 'SQUID' Krass.


UNUG, (a.k.a. Bugspit, Popmouth): Inana's outcast daughter, living as a swineherd outside the city. She speaks a strange unintelligible private language.


MISHARU, leader of Inana's Royal Guards, in effect Alia's Kadin equivalent, strong, loyal and dedicated to the protection of Uruk society.


The 'BIO-BABES' (a.k.a. the 'SURROGATES'), the three surviving bio-technologists on the Artemis project. Two of them are the tall ecologists, the sisters LUCY and LOTTE, and the other one is the biochemist TAMARA.


The 'HANDMAIDENS': NINSHUBUR, (a.k.a. Nish), and the not-quite identical twins ADAK and DARI. These three are Inana's favourites among her elite guard. Nish, alone among the Kadin, is allowed to grow her hair, as a reward by the Queen for an act of bravery.


The 'THREE MUSES', The three interoperating A.I. systems responsible for the security and maintenance of the Artemis, its personnel, and its internal environment. They're called MONICA, the Monitoring and Collision Alert System; MAISY, the general Maintenance System; and EMMA, The Ecology Maintenance System.

The Birds and The Bees (Kadin Sex-Ed)

The Kadin are both HAPLODIPLOID and EUSOCIAL.

The essence of haplodiploidy is this: A fertilised egg produces female offspring only, while unfertilised eggs produce male offspring only. Therefore, a female can produce male offspring without needing to mate, but a male and a female must mate in order to produce female offspring. This is precisely the way honeybees reproduce. The "haplo-diplo" in the word, meaning "half/double", refers to the fact the males have half as many chromosomes as females.

Eusociality 101: A eusocial (pronounced "you social") community is divided into castes, working cooperatively, often with reproductive ability being limited to a single caste, or even a single individual, like the queen in a honeybee (or naked mole-rat) colony. It's through pheromones (behaviour-triggering chemicals) that the cohesion of the caste is maintained. The queen's pheromones are particularly potent.

The Kadin's clitoris is enlarged, to the degree that in the case of some well-endowed ladies, it protrudes when they're aroused like a dick head. In the case of a Queen, it functions as an ovipositor: The Queen (Inana) uses surrogates for her fertilised eggs -- she plants them into other females in whose wombs her babies develop. This "egg-planting" looks a lot like rape when it happens, but it's a more solemn, public ritual.

Useful Kadin Phrases for the Busy Traveller

Attar sharia: The "Perfume of bondage", a pheromone produced by female Kadin that binds their society together.

Attar al-haqiqa: "Perfume of Truth", a powerful "truth-serum", another chemical in the Kadin's arsenal of pheromones.

Attar al-nisyan: The "perfume of forgetfulness", not a pheromone, but an airborne virus that has become endemic on earth, related to the toxoplasma virus.

Roba: Literally "worker", a slightly derogatory term for a male Kadin.

Prana: Literally "Life force". Cunt juice/semen. Female Kadin's prana emits oodles of attar sharia. Remember that next time you're visiting Uruk on business.

Part 1 recounts the return to Earth of Diana Browning and Jonah Da Costa, their capture, and Inana's departure to the Artemis.

Part 2: Inana takes over the Artemis, Bilulu becomes queen, the failed insurrection, birth of Leila, Jonah and Alia's daughter.

Part 3: The war with Durga the Tigress, Leila's ascendence.


Part one: Return to Gaia

Prologue: Inana

Inana the Immortal was born in a City under the mountains, which is named Uruk, many lives of Men past, in the time after the Great Dying, in that era that is called the Cancer Years, when the world was diseased, and the sky was dark.

Not all creatures perished in the Great Dying; the hardy survived, and even thrived. The Cockroaches, they ruled at first, growing in number and size as they multiplied; but the Rats learned to feed on them, and they too spread and soon conquered. The Trees, the Flowers too, spread and did battle with one another, and their seeds sprouted and grew into strange, twisted forms.

Many monsters were born then that did not long endure: Many children of men were born limbless, or without heads, and perished at birth; but some had many legs like spiders, some grew tall and etiolated and weak; others had shells like turtles, or even grew feathers like birds, as though desperate to take flight from the festering World.

But in the deep underground cities, which men had built in the days before the Great Dying, some men and women hibernated away. There they slept, like unto death, for many years, hiding from the unending winter of the world.

In one such city, which they called Uruk, the men awoke, but none who left their hiding place and ventured above returned alive, for still the air there was poison. They grew hungry and fed on each other, like the rats above, who had grown large and evil. But then some of the men, the strongest and fiercest of them, came to dominate the city, and became its rulers.

They confined the women inside their hibernation chambers, which were like unto coffins, and doomed them to become box-mothers, living incubators. When a woman could no longer birth a child, she was sacrificed and feasted on.

The rulers alone were privileged to use the box-mothers and sire children. The lesser men, whom they enslaved, were made to forage and hunt for supplies up above, on the cruel surface; it doomed them to brief lives, for cancer and disease took them quickly there, as it does even now.

Ah! Was it better in those days to be born a girl, and live a life entombed, until all your eggs were gone? Or to be born male, and be forced into foraging on the surface, and end as carrion for the vermin and the vultures? For both man and woman life was harsh and short.

The slaves who returned from the surface with supplies often brought with them pestilence and disease. The guardians of the city would not let them enter, but slaughtered and burned them at the gates. But one slave, who was named Alan, gathered a desperate crew of his fellows, and they overpowered the guardians of Uruk and re-entered it by force.

This Alan was cruel and fearsome, and in time he ruled over Uruk, and declared himself King. He poured his seed into the box-mothers, and begat many children. The other men, whom he had subjugated, grew enraged that he took all those women for himself, and tried to rebel, but he and his police killed them with their bare hands and quelled the insurrection.

The vanquished rebels began to pray for salvation, and soon a creed sprouted among them that the Ancient Babylonian Goddess Inana, would soon appear, who would deliver them from Alan's tyranny and return them to their celestial home, which they called Eanna.

On a time, a Wondrous Daughter was born to the King. Straightaway the men worshipped Her. All smiled in Her presence, for from Her skin arose the Perfume of Slavery, which is called Attar Sharia, which makes both men and women peaceful and docile and obey Her.

She was declared to be Inana herself, their Conquering Goddess, who would restore them to Eanna, where dwelled false gods who had abandoned them. For it was ordained that Inana would subdue those false gods and rule from on high.

She grew to Womanhood, rising above all men in stature, wisdom and strength, and Her beauty and her Attar Sharia subdued them, and they grovelled in Her presence and bestowed on Her their gifts.

Alan The King, he too worshipped his daughter Inana, but in his eyes there was also desire. He wished to become Her husband and esquire, and begged Her to lie with him, even as he fell prostrate before Her.

And She smiled upon him and declared that She desired him, and let him inside Her and She felt great joy when she felt his seed flow inside her womb.

But Her Prana, Her life-force was deadly poison to Alan: At the very moment of Her ecstasy he screamed in an agony of pain and expired. But his Prana, spurted from him in his dying convulsion, fed and sustained Her and made her invincible.

And all the men knew then that Her power was terrible, and they feared and worshipped Her.

She declared herself then Goddess Queen of Uruk, and set free the captive women, the box-mothers, and they loved Her, and She named Her people the Kadin. And thenceforth She took many men to lay with Her, that She desired, and each died. But She aged not, for She had taken their Prana and it gave Her life even as they lost theirs.

She began the ritual of sacrifice; every full moon, when it was Her Time, She would choose men to lie with Her and pay her their ultimate tribute, forfeiting their Prana to Her, ensuring Her immortality.

Women she also took to lie with her, but they did not die; She did not take their Prana from them. She could give pleasure to women as much as to men, for Her lower region was such that its upper bulb, where She felt most her desire, protruded, though not so much as man's part.

And the women She lay with, She planted in them her eggs, that they bore the burden of carrying and tending Her own children.

And She loved many women, and soon, none of the women of Uruk, save Inana the Immortal were able to get daughters, only sons. And the sons they bore were all small and weak, for they could not abide well inside their wombs. While Her daughters which they birthed for Her, they were all grew strong and tall as She.

And so in time, all in the City were her offspring.

For three hundred years She reigned thus, and aged not. And all the while, Her power and Her wisdom, and Her family waxed.

Now it happened, that in Her City, a temple existed, at its highest point, open to the sky, but covered with a glass dome, like unto an Eye that watched the heavens. In that temple Inana spent countless hours, accompanied by her priestesses, where She would observe the Stars and the Moon, seeking Eanna, her destined dwelling in the sky.

And when She saw it as it traversed before the Moon, casting its shadow upon its face, she rejoiced, and knew that Her time to ascend drew near.

Her priestesses, they said to Her, "How will we ascend to Eanna and make it our dwelling, as prophesised, now that You have found where it lies? For it is far above us, nigh to the Moon! We have no chariots to take us there!"

And she replied, "Diana, the Moon Goddess herself will descend. And I will capture her, and take from her her chariot."

And the priestesses wondered at Her words, and doubted them not. And then they asked her, "When, O Goddess, will this come to pass?"

And Inana answered them: "I care not, for I am immortal. I can wait for an eternity, My patience is infinite. Yet I sense the time is nigh."

Spain, A.D. 2595

In the constellation of Cygnus, a new star springs to life. It travels swiftly across the black, star-filled sky, passes the Southern tip of Cepheus, crosses Cassiopeia, then dies. Shuttle A-3 had entered the upper atmosphere, and its pilot Jonah da Costa had just applied a few seconds of thrust, and then shut it off again. He was going to glide all the way down to earth from now on, because couldn't afford to waste any fuel, if they were ever going to get back home.

Home. Jonah thought about the word, as the hazy blue curve of the horizon grew and straightened as they approached earth. His "home" had been a cigar box near the moon, the space colony Artemis, for the past three centuries. For most of that time, he'd been frozen in hypo, waiting, along with the others up there, for earth's ecology to become hospitable enough to allow humans to venture back on its surface. And by a strange coincidence, the place they were going to land was the Sierra de Grazalema in Southern Spain, which he knew well from his childhood, and, if anywhere on earth could be called "home" to him, it was there.

It was a little more verdant than it should be at this time of year, but other than that, it still looked pretty much as he remembered it three hundred years ago.

As shuttle A-3 floated silently over the tree-lined mountains, his passenger Diana Browning took in the landscape.

Fifteen minutes later, a fifty-yard long, grey-green dragonfly alighted silently on six spindly legs, onto the dewy grass in a shallow depression high in the Sierra De Grazalema. Its thin wings and long tail retracted into its body. It rested on the ground like a giant acorn dropped from the sky.

Jonah had landed the shuttle perfectly. He glanced at Diana in his cockpit cam. She was staring out of the window.

"You're welcome," he said.

"Sorry," said Diana. "Thank you. Thank you so much. You really are an amazing pilot."

"Yeah, but there's just one thing. We lost comm when that satellite debris hit us."

"So we don't know if the Alia and the others landed safely too?"