Horny Teens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were watching as one bi-sexual girl seduced another, using a series of soft, gentle kisses around her mouth and face, but no tongue for the longest time, and then, seemingly at the same time as the seducer allowed her tongue to sneak into her victim's hungry, willing mouth---both began squeezing their respective cocks as if mesmerized by the scene being played out in front of them.

"Shit, this is HOT!" Slattery groaned as he worked his erection out of his pants not caring if his best friend saw him stroking his cock.

"FUCK!" Brody moaned, and he pulled his penis out and began milking it as well. It wasn't long before they both halted and took each other's appendage into account.

"We're just about the same size," Brody said quietly as he kept his hand moving on his engorged shaft. "I think ... no, you're definitely thicker than I am. But I'm a good six inches---you?"

"Yeah, just over six, I hear that's average."

"No, average is five. We're both above average!" Brody said as his voice brightened.

"Wait---wait!" Slattery exclaimed.

"What's the matter?"

"You got no fucking hair on your balls!"

"So what. You think I shave 'em, you dumb Irishman?"

"Huh? Um, no, I---I ...."

"I have hair on 'em, stupid. It's just that with all the swimming I do (Brody was on his high school swim team) most seem to get pulled or rubbed off. Once the season ends they'll come back," he replied trying to sound vindicated.

"Sorry Dude, but I mean, what the fuck are we doing here?"

Brody began to laugh. "We're jerkin' off, is what we're doing here, goofus."

Slattery joined him in the laughter. "We are ain't we?"

"Hey—hey, lookit how the one girl is turning the other on?"

"Can you back the part up a little?"

Brody did just that and they left off their respective masturbation to watch as the slightly older girl slowly drew the other into her web of lust with an seemingly unending series of soft, butterfly-like kisses that eventually compelled the younger girl to respond by opening her mouth to allow the other's tongue inside.

"You see?" Slattery said.

"What?"

"Remember that party last fall when you were kissing Laura Mosto?"

"What about it?"

"She pushed you away, remember?"

"Yeah ... so maybe I grabbed her tit or something."

"What I remember is you mashing your face against hers. Oh, and hey, I'm not putting myself above you on that. I did pretty much the same thing with Alicia, remember?"

Brody thought about for a second and nodded. "Yeah, come to think of it, I do. You two went into a clinch and she pushed you away, almost slapped you."

"Would have, but I pulled away in time."

"So let's run that part back again, see what she does to get the other one to go for her," Brody said, and they did; this time studying the technique used by each woman until they figured they understood what was required of them to get a girl worked up through kisses alone.

It was only when the two women in the porno video were going down on one another in an exhilarating 69 that the boys renewed their mutual masturbation.

Brody eyed his friend as he rubbed a thumb over his cockhead and asked: "You ever ... um, taste your cum?"

"Yeah ... sure, you?"

"Uh-huh," Brody answered slowly for his climax was imminent.

Slattery grimaced then groaned as his testicles tightened and his cockhead swelled a split second before the spurting began. The first two jets flew several feet before landing on the floor. The rest he squeezed out slowly as he attempted to prolong the exhilaration of his climax.

Brody was right behind him, grunting and spewing three ropes of jism, the longest of which flew about a foot and a half before landing on his outstretched sneaker. The rest dripped rather than spurted and ended up on his left calf.

"Shit! I did it again!" He swore angrily.

"I'll get us some tissues. Don't want your Mom to find any of that cum," Slattery said, while thinking that Brody's mom wasn't a bad looking woman---one that he'd secretly masturbated to many nights before going to sleep.

While Slattery wiped up the remnants of their combined semen, Brody spoke wishfully about their plans for later that evening.

"Man oh, man, I'd love to fuck that Millicent! Jeez, I'd take her every which way, you know?"

"Me, I'd start off with doggy-style," Slattery volunteered.

"Yeah, Brody wistfully agreed. She's got a great ass on her too."

"Maybe we could double team her, you know?" Slattery offered.

Brody nodded, "I hear they like two cocks at a time," Brody said. "It's supposed to be their greatest fantasy."

"You mean one dick in their ass and another in their cunt?"

"Well ... I think that's good, but I believe theirs is one in their mouth and the other in their snatch."

"Yeah, that sounds about right," Slattery agreed.

"Mmmm," Brody half moaned. "I hope we get to see her tits again."

"Yeah, she's got some set. Best in school, I bet."

"Well there's a senior or two might have her beat, but that's now. Give her two more years and she'll top them, for sure!"

"Let's find some porn where two guys fuck a big titted girl like her."

"Mmmm, shouldn't be that hard to find," Brody said and shortly after found just that.

While the girl in the porno didn't resemble Millicent at all, except for her breast size; both boys jerked off while fantasizing that it was them fucking the porn star rather than the two very well hung males she was accommodating.

At about the same time the boys were pleasuring themselves, Millicent hurried to her bedroom and almost frenziedly tore her clothing off in order to use the 'rabbit' Mrs. Forest had given her after their torrid session in the parked car.

The sight of its ears vibrating and its shaft head rotating had her all a tingle as she thought about what it was about to do. Lying back on the bed, Millie allowed her right hand to graze the inner most part of her thighs then spread her labia, and then used the other hand to bring the rabbit into play. She began by letting it vibrate against her clit, feeling herself growing wetter and wetter as the sensations built up in her cunt.

Only then did she follow Mrs. Forest's explicit instructions to position the rabbit as it is designed to be used—inserting the shaft head completely inside her, so that the beads were rotating so as to stimulate the entrance to the vagina. This allowed Millicent to utilize the rabbit's ears against her clit, which she did after turning the control to the middle setting, lying back and imagining that she was being royally fucked!

She fell into the gentle rhythm of sending in and out, letting her hips thrust back against the vibrator's motion. To add to her pleasure, Millie also began tweaking her nipples and occasionally taking long sucks on her fingers, imagining them to be some handsome guy's cock.

At this point Millie was leaking profusely and wanting to cum "like she'd never cum before-- Mrs. Forest's words, not Millie's---she flicked the control to its highest setting and pushed down on her clit.

Her whole body now glistened with sweat and she held the vibrator in place, pushing it even deeper inside her as the pleasures of her orgasm rushed in on her.

She began to moan loudly as it hit her. Her hips were quivering as wave after wave swept over her. The rabbit somehow finds its way half in half out of her sopping cunt.

Millie glanced down and saw a creamy white fluid seeping out of her gaping wet hole.

Shit, I should have used a towel under me! Now I'll have to change the fuckin' sheets! Thank god mom and dad are at the other end of the house---or are they?

Her sudden onslaught of paranoia passed and breathing heavily and totally sweaty and sticky, Millie lay still and let the full effect of the orgasm to run its course.

Maybe, just maybe the foot thing might have been better. She decided that a test was in order, but was too tired to do it that night.

________________________________________

Brody bit into an apple and Slattery thanked Mrs. Brody for the snack she prepared for them before they set out for Millicent's house as the last remnants of dusk faded into darkness.

"No later than eleven, now," Brody's mother cautioned, reminding both boys they had school the following day. And they were off on their voyeuristic adventure.

Millie & Cindy

The idea of entrapping the peeper caused Millie to get excited all over again. Holy fuck ... I am desirable! Boys, and men, want me! That's good, but yet I really don't understand them. Why are they such pigs at times and so dreamy at others?

I know they're different and even more focused on the difference in the sexes than girls are. Well, maybe not, but sex is the only thing on their minds most of the time. They make comments about my body or some other girl they know, or just girls in general. It's not just me, Cindy agrees with me---they make every effort to look up our skirts or down our blouses and they aren't even discreet about it.

Suddenly it occurred to Millicent that some girls, including Cindy might be teasing the boys deliberately. Yeah, Erin Russell and that phony slut form the Middle East, Samira Lamrani pretending to be so pious and all, yet showing her coochie the way she sits anytime the boys are around. When it's just us girls her legs are tight together. Who's she kidding?

Shit I'm just a guilty as the rest of them. Who is it shaking her tits in front of her window with a peeper watching? FUCK ... are we all whores?

Ten minutes went by with Millicent in a semi-stupor before she snapped out of it and wondered how she would tease her peeper. Her history with men was one of embarrassment because of the rapid growth of her breasts. Now she was to do it on purpose. She carefully closed and locked her bedroom door before taking out her secretly purchased Victoria's Secret's panties and bra.

"God," she whispered after she put her hand into the panties to see how sheer they were. They basically didn't hide a thing. Her pussy was moist so she quickly wiped the dampness away before pulling the tight undies up her legs.

Her eyes looked into the large full-size mirror on the back of her door as the panties moved over her thick dark strip of pubic hair. Not only were they thin but the thin strip did little to contain some of her curly tendrils. She turned and gasped when she saw her whole complete ass. The thong was buried deeply between her cheeks.

The bra also did a lousy job hiding the tops of her breasts and virtually nothing for her perky nips. She giggled as she tweaked them and marveled at their rigidity under the circumstances. I'm scared shitless and they act like they want to be featured on the Six-O'clock News.

Suddenly there was a knock on her door. "Millicent, it's me," Cindy's voice rang out."

Millie quickly grabbed her robe and slipped it on before she opened the door.

"Did I interrupt something?" Cindy smiled when she saw the Victoria's Secret box on the bed.

Millie relocked the door, blushed and turned. "I'm wearing the sheer underwear."

"Let me see," Cindy giggled as she sat on the bed.

"I don't think so," Millie said. "They don't hide much."

"Well hell, I've seen everything anyway."

"Not like this!" Millie blushed.

"Come on," Cindy smiled as she lunged forward and grabbed her girlfriend's arm.

Millicent tried to pull away but Cindy was too strong. Before she could grab on to anything she felt her body falling onto the bed. She tried to push back up but Cindy pushed her back down and pulled open the robe. Millie's nearly naked body now laid exposed to Cindy's lust filled eyes.

"OH—MY--GOD!"

Millie grinned. "Do you think it will get him excited?"

"Hell yes, it's getting me excited," Cindy laughed. She gently traced her fingers slowly up from Millie's nearest knee to mid-thigh before Millie grabbed her wrist.

"Stop kidding around."

But Cindy didn't laugh back. "Who says I'm kidding?"

Before Millie could respond Cindy jerked her arm from her girlfriend's grasp and pushed her fingers swiftly under the sheer panties and between her already swollen labia.

"CINDY!" Millie said raising her voice, but not shouting for fear of drawing her parent's attention.

"Cindy...." Millie repeated. Her resistance had turned into unrestricted lust. "Don't," she whispered as she slowly opened her legs wider and wider. "You—you---you need to get out there and wait...."

Cindy's hot tongue was already lashing away at Millie's inner thighs.

Millie did the only thing possible under the circumstances; she closed her legs tightly and began pushing the other girl away.

"Later---later god damn it!"

It worked, and five minutes later, after a series of torrid French kisses, Cindy left Millie's room to lie in wait for the peeper. She had already picked her spot, some twelve feet from the Oak tree behind the thick, but pliable branches of a hardy shrub. She had thought to bring a high beamed flashlight, cell phone, some bottled water, and a pocket full of M&M's to sate any sudden hunger pangs. She was a growing girl, after all.

Millicent's job was to make herself visible for brief moments, while remaining mostly dressed. The difficult part of her performance was to make it seem she was about to strip and thereby keep the peeper looking until Cindy could get a good look at him and possibly get his picture so as to identify him to the police if necessary.

They had agreed beforehand not to confront the peeper, but Cindy never meant to keep her word in that regard.

Brody & Slattery

Slattery and Brody rode their bicycles toward Millicent's. Brody racked his brain for any word of girls at school that had put out. He had heard Dan Coats, another sophomore, telling someone that Anna Stupnytska, a junior had taken on a couple upperclassmen at a party after getting drunk.

He turned to Slattery, "Hey Jackie!"

"What up, dude?"

"If my old man gets that contract with Samuelsson next week he's promised to buy me a decent car."

"Really, no shit?"

"No shit. And you know what that means?"

"Yeah, we can get plenty of pussy!"

"Right you are dude!"

"So tell me man, who have you heard puts out for guys with a car?" Brody asked his friend.

"Mmmmm, lemmie think ..." Slattery said as he racked his brain for tidbits of gossip and bullshit bragging amongst the guys. "Well, there's that stupid Anna."

"You mean, Anna Stupnytska?"

"Yeah, that's her!"

"What's the score there?"

"Umm, she put out for some seniors at a party is what I heard."

"Mmmm, heard it too. Anyone else?"

Not wanting to be found deficient in knowledge of fuckable girls at school, Slattery offered, "Umm, I heard Bobbie Wendt gave it up to Mark Corallo at the movies last winter. And—and there's Alicia something ... don't know her last name. She's the one dyes her hair purple sometimes ...."

"Yeah, I know who you mean. What about her?"

"Likes giving head." Then Slattery added another lie to his fabrication; "Heard she goes anal on account of not wanting to get pregnant."

Surprisingly, that made sense to Brody and he filed that away for future us and ruled out Bobbie Wendt for no other reason than he found her to heavy for his personal preferences, which meant masturbating to her nude image.

The purple haired Alice did strike a note with his lust-filled imagination and he nurtured an erotic scenario until they reached Millicent's block, at which point all thoughts reverted to the large breasted teen that had pranced around her bedroom the night before.

"So Slats, are you a virgin?" Brody inquired as they hid their bicycles in some shrubbery two houses removed from Millicent's.

Slattery appeared surprised by the question and rattled off a quick "Course not!"

Realizing he's struck a defensive nerve, Brody pressed on. "So who'd you fuck?"

"I ain't saying," Slattery said with a pout.

Brody decided to tease his buddy a little and said, "I heard you hooked up with Cindy."

Slattery blinked his eyes repeatedly in astonishment. That of course, had never happened---except for the occasional masturbatory fantasy, of which there were thousands and included almost every female Slattery had laid eyes on that day, or any recent day.

"Cindy? Uh ... hey, that was just, um...." He couldn't bring himself to fabricate a lie about her.

"You fucked her, huh?" Brody said, feeling a rush of adrenaline in pinning his friend to the liar's wall.

"How many times?"

"Just the once, Brody. Just the once. The next day she wouldn't even look at me."

"Hmmm," Brody sniffed and left it at that. He had been thinking of pressing Slats---cornering him by asking when and where this 'act' had taken place, and why he hadn't bothered to mention it until now, but left it there, unasked and unanswered to maintain their friendship.

"Ask her, dude," Slattery said with a nervous lick of his lips. "I never touched her again, just that night in the alley next to the Rialto."

Brody rolled his eyes but at the same time considered Slattery's response creditable enough. Now he was sorry he'd raised the subject, but wondered why his best buddy hadn't bragged about it to him of all people

.________________________________________

Cindy forest was stunned to see not one peeping Tom, but two! She was approximately fifteen feet from the nearest one and perhaps twenty from the other. It took her a minute to adjust her eyes to the darkness, for she'd looked up at Millie's window just as they arrived to see if Millie was exposing herself. At that moment she wasn't, but now Cindy's pupils had to adjust to the dark once again.

She recognized the closest one's voice before making a visual identification. Son-of-a-bitch, its Jackie Slattery! I thought he was one of the nicer guys ....

She completely forgot about using the cell phone to take his picture with Millie's window in the background and just remained in place when Millie danced past the well lit window in bra and panties.

________________________________________

"You see that!" Brody croaked hoarsely.

"Jesus Christ, yes!" Slattery replied. Both boys' eyes were riveted on Millie's window.

Suddenly Cindy was jolted into action and fired off two quick shots with her cell phone. Before she even realized what she was doing, she was walking toward the two boys, snapping picture after picture of them looking upward.

"Motherfucker's" she muttered loudly enough to be heard by Brody, who slapped Slattery's arm so hard he lost his balance and fell to his knees.

"What the fuck?" Slattery swore in surprise.

"YOU PEEPING MOTHERFUCKER'S!" Cindy yelled this time.

Brody wanted to flee, but couldn't leave Slattery there on the ground, for Cindy was on him, pounding away with both hands, cuffing him soundly about the head and ears.

Brody tried to intervene on Slattery's behalf, while wondering why he wasn't defending himself. But just as he grabbed Cindy and attempted to pull her away from Slattery, Millie arrived, wearing a raincoat over her bra and panties and joined in the melee.

"Don't—you—dare—hit---her—you—you—you—peeping pig!" Millie growled as she swung a right that glanced off the top of Brody's head and then quickly put the fist to her mouth thinking she'd broken it on his thick skull.

Cindy quickly tired and stopped hitting Slattery. Both of them wound up sitting next to one another on the grassy ground.

"Are you all right?" Brody asked Millie.

"What?" she mumbled with half her fist in her mouth.

"Are you all right?" He repeated.

"You're concerned about me?"

"Yes, you seem to have damaged your hand on my head."

"What if I did, you—you---you peeper!" But something changed in her attitude toward him in that moment.

Cindy, panting from her efforts to slay Slattery, groused, "What the fuck are you guys doing anyway?"