Horrifying Transformation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The balls were soft, giving a little more than the ones on the rest of my body, but maybe that was because there was no gravity to weigh them down while I was sitting on them. They squished and squashed from side to side as I groaned and rocked my weight on top of them, though my arms had receded all the way, my fingers, as cocks, wiggling from where my arms had been in the first place. Although there was still a stump of an arm there, it was just a wobbling mess of jiggling tits, swaying back and forth, impossible to see that there had been an arm or a shoulder or anything human underneath at all.

One thing after the other, distracting my attention, pulling me through. The succubus stretched out as if the exertion of her magic was taxing on her, though I wasn't so sure what was taxing in that regard, despite everything. It was surely worse for me to go through, panting, trying to rake air into my lungs, even my nostrils puckering and flaring with every breath I pulled into my lungs, hard-won with every snatch. I was the one that had to come to terms, in some sort of way, with taking everything in, with losing the use and function of both my arms and my legs, though my belly, down below the lowest pair of breasts close to my crotch, was still bare. I hoped the succubus would do something to that too, making it so that there was not a spare inch of bare skin left.

But it wasn't up to me, it was up to her. Though she surpassed even my wildest expectations, all in the best of ways.

"Now, for the next one..."

The succubus wasn't talking to me, as if my body was just that -- a body. As if there was nothing more to me that could be conversed with anymore. Her brow furrowed as if she was concentrating more than ever, leaning forward a little more, her eyes fixed on me. Did I detect a bead of sweat on her forehead?

No matter... But why were my lips so numb? I licked them, smacking them lightly, but they were thicker and more unwieldy... I couldn't move them! Not properly anyway, not as the succubus focused every scrap of her energy and focus on me, as if I was the most important thing in the world. She must have taken her trades seriously, which I appreciated. She was, after all, giving me everything that I wanted.

It was my tongue. My heart pounded, blood roaring in my ears, though my ears didn't even seem all that important anymore. I tried to wiggle my tongue back and forth, though it was stiffer, lacking in flexibility, grunting around it in my mouth as my eyes widened sharply. Yet it was all that I wanted, even though fear was tangled right along in the depths of desire, the tip of my tongue bloating out fatter and fatter...though could I even really call it my tongue anymore? It almost did not seem right, did not appear to be fitting anymore.

No... Like so much of my body, it didn't need to be a tongue. It was a cock, just a cock, as it pressed up against the back of my lips, the upper and the lower, wagging stiffly back and forth.

I had no say in it, none of it, words gurgling around it as I drooled, struggling to swallow anymore, even with the pounding of my head. Oh, it was so good, so very intoxicating, despite the clawing fear that I shoved back and away. That had no place in my mind.

I didn't expect her to move on to taking my voice away though, letting me grunt and groan around the throbbing horse cock that my tongue was transforming into, my eyes widening in recognition. I had slumped down against the floor, no longer able to hold my body up, my muscle mass all off, one side heavier than the other, balls aching, spurting. A drool of cum flung down over my eye, but I didn't care, blinking it away, panting heavily, even as I tried to keep my mouth open as wide as possible. I just wanted to take everything in, the feel of the wetness of my tongue easing away, settling into the shape of a horse cock, though it was not the smallest one on my body. Those were still my fingers.

That cock burst from my mouth, insisting on space, taking up all the room in my mouth. It didn't allow me to breathe through my mouth anymore, not even as I hacked and gagged, twisting my head back and forth on my neck, one of the only parts of my body that, in a small way, still felt as if it was in my control. It was false, of course, but it was still something I could cling to.

I didn't know then that I had already spoken my last words, even if my life would continue. Even if I'd known back then, I wouldn't have honestly been able to say whether that was comforting or not... Maybe it was a bit of both? Horrifying and ridiculously, mind-numbingly arousing.

I wasn't in control. Why did I keep coming back, again and again, to the notion of control? I don't know, it was just where my head went, too many times over, wiggling the giant, thick length of horse meat as it sprouted from my mouth. That was perhaps the quickest of my transformations -- the succubus could have gotten used to the type of magic that she was performing, for it was by no means anything that Sylvia did daily. I was almost sad that I wouldn't get the chance to talk to her again, the notion of my eternity pressing in on me desperately.

The balls, however, poured from the inside of my lower lip uncomfortably, pulling the skin down roughly, pushing out, thick and bulbous and heavy. There was no itching that time, only a sense of holding too much in my mouth at a single time, saliva pouring from my mouth, embarrassing me. It was so messy and yet I couldn't even hold onto that sense of embarrassment as I practically choked on the cock sprouting in place of my tongue. I could control it, though the saliva mixed with pre-cum as I hacked and gagged, though I still would not have changed anything back, a big part of me adoring it far, far too much.

I moaned, letting the cock tongue spill out, further and further, the balls making my lower lip sag, so heavy, the soft fold of my lip so very weak. There just wasn't anything that I could do about that, not at all, weak, helpless, at her will. It was just like one of the transformations that had been laid upon me in my many, many dreams, something that was commonplace to me, such as my lips and tongue, being twisted into insidious control.

I grunted, rolling my head back, but the weight of the cock still dragged me forward. It was so heavy that I couldn't even drag it back into my mouth. Was that going to be my life going forward? It drooled and splattered and I moaned, letting the orgasm build, the swelling of the balls hanging from within my lip making me feel rougher, more fragile than ever. My head swung forward with a weight on it that I could not control, whimpering, grunting, panting, hair clinging damply to the nape of my neck. I hadn't even realised I was sweating, yet the heated lust of it all, one way or the other, had to get to me.

The cock throbbed, my eyes trying to zero in on it as it hung down over my chin, throbbing, aching, the medial ring forming with a pull and a tuck of flesh. It was the most sensitive of all -- or maybe that was just what I was thinking of every new transformation that came. I wanted lust and I wanted an orgasm, but I was lost without arms! It stripped me even of the crude desire to bring my shaking cock fingers to my face cocks and caress, but the wiggling, fat cock tongue seemed to take all that it needed anyway. Even the light brush of air against it was more than enough to get it throbbing and drooling thick cream, the head flaring even as it flattened out, at the peak of tipping over the edge into climax despite everything.

"Yesssssssth..."

It was not much of a cry, but I still, somehow, tried to talk as the cock that was my tongue throbbed and ached and spilt its load. The balls hung heavily, tingling with need, but my mind struggled to attribute certain sensations to certain parts of my body, mixing up hot with cold and back again. What was a prickle felt like an ache and what was a throb felt like a gentle stroke, fingers running over me, over and over again. There was no part of my body, even then, that was not touched by sensation, heaving and huffing and panting, my ball buttocks swaying back and forth. I'd almost forgotten about them, though it was hard to forget as soon as I wriggled my weight, the balls sagging to the side as I laid on my side. I wasn't even sure if it was accurate to call it my side anymore, not after all the changes and transformations that had happened to my body, everything beyond even my recognition.

No voice left. None at all. And the succubus was still there.

I swore I caught a flicker of trepidation in her eyes, but I could not linger there, no. I could not worry, shoving it down, pushing it away. If I ignored it, maybe it would make it not so, I thought to myself, though I should have known, even then, that there were far more daunting things to come for me. There would also be more than enough time for me to think too, in the future.

It happened quickly, though perhaps my attention was in the wrong place, lust coursing through, the throbbing of so many erections overwhelming me. A heavy spill of horse cock swelled from between the tits on my back, my sides, even my buttocks, balls added to them too, as if they were looking to fill in every available space on my body. It was sudden, too sudden, pulling me away from the lust of it as the skin stretched audibly to accommodate it. However, it only took my attention away from how heavy my eyelids were getting, how it felt as if I needed to close my eyes. What was wrong with me? I couldn't even blink, panting, trying and failing, yet couldn't even lick my lips as saliva pooled and spilt over in my mouth.

Oh...

I shuddered. Oh, that was a big one. It took me until the horse cock weighed down on my eye, forming above it, closing the skin slowly, patiently, my eyes watering. It was as if I was squinting, though I couldn't help it, a tear running down my face.

Was it too much? My heart pounded and I grunted around my tongue, panic clawing at me. I couldn't let it drag me down, but there was no way, not even then, for me to shout at the succubus, to try to tell her that I'd changed my mind, that I wanted to turn back to normal, or at least to stop. Of course, I didn't really want that, but the prospect of really being blinded by horse cocks and my face turned into giant horse balls both aroused me beyond my wildest dreams and terrified me too.

I'd asked her already though, I thought. I had asked her to keep transforming me, to add more and more things, more dicks, more balls, more breasts, no matter what. There was no reason for her to go back on our deal unless she gave me back my voice in some way, but really...

"Mmmph! Ohhhhmmmmphhh!"

I tried to cry out, but I couldn't get any words out, blinking as my eyelids grew closer and closer together, the feeling of a weighty horse cock sprouting from above each eye overpowering. An orgasm ripped through me, though it only caught my attention that time because it was more powerful than the rest, both of my leg cocks throbbing and spurting and spending their load all over the floor.

The succubus seemed to take a step back from the mess that was me. Even though I wanted to go all the way, doubts and nerves had crept in, anxiety clawing at me, sinking in its teeth and shaking me back and forth as if I was some kind of wild animal to be devoured. Maybe the ecstasy, the rest of my life spent orgasming and losing myself, would reveal something more, something deeper about myself, a kind of passion that could only be found by being reduced to primary, primal pleasure.

I could only hope, but I was lost to it, especially as my eyes squinted closer and closer. There was no use in fighting in, no matter how many nerves churned in my stomach. I would have to grow used to it for my fate had already been set and sealed. That didn't, however, make it any easier to manage.

As the folds of horse cock and balls fell over my eyes, sealing over from above and below, I moaned, knowing that I could not go back. If I was blind and with my voice taken away too, there was nothing left to me that I could use, nothing at all that I could do. Beneath my eyes, a pair of balls swelled and throbbed, seeming to pulse with every growth spurt, the skin pushing out first in a stretch and almost a squeak of my body accommodating it, followed by a swell of cum filling them. The slosh of cum was what drew my eyes down hungrily through it, giving me something in which I could ground myself, despite my panting, heaving breaths.

And yet it was not just the eyelids that were transforming as the flesh of my face took on a new form. No... That was only the beginning as my vision wavered and distorted. I would have shaken my head if I could, but my vision faded more and more, all as I shuddered and tried to work it out.

For it was not just the skin of my face transforming, but my eyeballs throbbing, shifting, changing. It didn't seem possible, but, really, nothing that was going on there was strictly possible. My heart skipped a beat in raw fear, but I didn't want her to stop, not even as the weight of the bulging cock and balls, taking over each eye, strained through.

I couldn't blink. I didn't need to blink anymore. Just needed to be transformed, to be twisted and abused, as my vision faded increasingly, as if I was seeing the room before me, even my body, through a foggy lens. Dimly, I was aware of and could see more throbbing members sprouting from my face, blocking out more of my vision, and my heart almost seized for them. In a way, I still wanted to see, to enjoy that sense as part of the eroticism of it all. In another way, it was all part of my utmost desire to have that vision stolen too.

It was wrong...but so very right too.

I needed it still, despite everything, despite my worries, despite my doubts. Oh, god... I never realised how good it was going to feel, my head spinning, aching, warm through in the best and the worst of ways. The power of my orgasms was too great to set aside, grunting, whimpering, my cock tongue waggling plaintively, pathetically back and forth. My heart pounded and, even though my nostrils did not quite feel as if they were in their usual place on my face, I sucked in all the air I could. They must have been half-crushed behind a heavy pair of horse balls, but, as the last glimmer of light entered my eyes, I wasn't even able to watch it.

The balls and cocks took form from my eyeballs, startling me into a gasping breath, stealing away the last sight that I would ever have the world. My vision faded completely from the speck in the centre of my vision that had remained, darkening with the weight of the phallus and nuts eager to claim my sight.

No more would I see, not like that, my sense of touch having to take the place of such a thing. The cocks got the chance to really grow out from that point, sagging under their own weight, but they seemed hard and ready too, close to orgasm, from how they throbbed and dripped. The sensation of them was closest to me, in the forefront of my mind, from the fluttering tingle of the skin to how they forced my head forward.

I didn't know which way was up and which way was down. Was I lying? Without my eyes, my sense of where I was in the room was lost to me and I never again would see a single thing. Strangely enough, I breathed a little more steadily and easily once my vision was taken from me, as if that was what was needed to bring me back down to a more even keel. Thus, my fantasy was fulfilled, rendered an orgasm machine and no more than that, heaving and grunting, squelching in the drenching mess of cum that my body had already expended. Yet it all seemed to refill my balls as needed, repeatedly.

An orgasm machine. Unable to move, unable to speak, mumbling around the cock in my mouth. The cocks above my eyes spurted suddenly and I tried to jolt, finding that I was no longer able to even do that, only flinch in place. Already, time didn't have any meaning and the blossoming transformation surprised me. Things that should have been grounding for me flitted back and forth and my breath came in sharp snatches, even though the lack of sight was calming. That didn't make sense. Nothing had to make sense to me anymore.

And yet...there was more to come with my tongue. It had been wedged open lewdly by the cock for a while, but I did not expect the treat that the succubus graced me with. Grappling with my fate and the concept of my own existence while being reduced to an organic orgasm machine, my lips felt thick and heavy, pressing around my tongue.

Hm... That's weird...

But I couldn't get my lips unstuck! I grunted and pathetically, so very weakly, tried to squirm, yet I doubted that I even managed to rock back and forth, losing the sense of myself. My lips sealed tightly around the cock that my tongue had become, no longer even allowing me to gulp and swallow, my throat tight, so tight, though it would no longer be needed for that kind of sustenance anymore. Maybe I would even exist from my cum, feeding it to myself, only so I could keep drinking it down?

Only time would tell... I thought I'd have plenty of it, my eyes streaming -- though that was only another load of cum leaving the cocks that my eyes had become. Around my cock tongue, my mouth suctioned in around it tightly, shrinking and shrinking until there was a tight seal around the base of the cock, leaving only room for a pair of heavy balls. Those pressed out and into the back of my throat as if they were going to choke me, but it was with a subtle start that I realised that I didn't seem to have much of a gag reflex anymore.

Mmmph... Oh, that's...interesting...

My thoughts seemed to come more dimly and sluggishly as my perception and awareness of the outside world was struck down, tightened into a range of being that only a creature of sex and sexuality, of simple existence, could understand. I might come to know of more in time, but, really, it was nothing that was all that important to me anymore.

The balls in my mouth, at the base of my cock tongue, swelled and filled out, fat and heavy, though they were cradled nicely by the remaining tissue of my mouth, if it could even be called that anymore. A body like mine was not a complete body either, not by any means, heaving, grunting, whimpering mutely around my sealed closed mouth.

However, my whole mouth sealed around the cock, flesh suctioning in around it in the deepest of caresses. My lips were nought but horse cocks and balls, sagging and wobbling, waiting on their next ejaculation, but I couldn't move the cock that was in my mouth... Or did I even have a mouth anymore, technically? Oh, that was all so confusing and arousing at the same time, huffing and panting sharply, grateful that I could still breathe. That was one thing that I didn't want done, not as my mouth and all that had been of it shrank away entirely, fusing with the phallus that was my tongue, the heavy balls at the back present, their weight felt noticeably.

With no mouth left at all, all there was where my mouth had been was a penis and a churning pair of nuts, eager to cum and spill all they had to show, my face a monstrosity of luscious equine phallic beauty. And it was better that way, so much better, trying to moan around it and, of course, no longer possessing the ability to. The skin pulled heavily around my face, jerking and jostling, squirming while I remained too weak and too helpless to do anything about it.

It was a good thing that I had asked the succubus to keep going even through everything, I thought dimly, though it felt like a soft kind of thought, punctuated by sharp orgasms, flooding me, pulsating pleasure rippling and coursing with raw delight. I might have genuinely begged her to stop if I had been permitted, for even though there was pleasure there was fear too.