Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Story Info
English wife and her descent into depravity.
3.7k words
3.64
19.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melma
Melma
20 Followers

My wife, Melanie and I had been in San Diego for about a week or so. I work in telecommunications consultancy and had been attending meetings and seminars with my US contemporaries. The business side of the trip had gone well and by the sunday I had wrapped up and said my goodbyes. I had however booked the following week off work in order to have a quality vacation with Melanie.

Reading the introduction there, you would be forgiven in thinking that an ordinary 40 something husband and wife had spent an uneventful or boring week in San Diego. While we are in our 40's and could be described as ordinary, uneventful was not the word I'd use to summarize week one.

While back in England I had opened up to Melanie about my fantasy of seeing her with another man, she dismissed it at the time saying that although the fantasy turned her on it was too risky and unlikely to happen. Last week in San Diego, while I was in a seminar she had met a young man (27) who flirted with her and made her laugh. I had seen them getting along in the bar, but he soon disappeared with his friends. It was seeing that which sparked the interest again, and I brought it up again. Effectively giving her the green light, with the caveat that I could watch, voyeur like.

I really did think little of it, the likelihood of her running into Bryan (the young man) again in the short time we had in the city must be miniscule. I shelved the thoughts for use when in bed, thinking fantasy was as far as in would go. I was wrong.

I was finishing up after a seminar when I received the message from my wife, I was due to meet her in a music bar later but she had gone early so to bag us a decent table. The message basically said she had met Bryan again and was I sure about the fantasy. I answered that I was, she replied with a one word answer 'ok'. That was it.

I raced back to the hotel as I needed to be in the apartment before them or else I'd be hearing about it second hand from Melanie! As it was I made it with time to spare and was concealed in the spare bedroom when they arrived back from the bar. Once they had disappeared into the main bedroom I adopted my observation post at the convenient gap in the door. From there I witnessed something better than porn, live and in the flesh a mere 10 feet away.

A 40 something housewife sucking off a mid twenties buff marine, she went on to lube his thick 10" long dick. She then eased it into her and before Bryan took over the show, fucking the life out of her finishing off by doing her hard from behind before blowing his load up inside her. That housewife was my Melanie.

Once Bryan had finished, he made his excuses and left. Leaving behind my wife spreadeagled on the be, cum running from her abused pussy. I went to her, performed clean-up duties (a first for me) and that was that. We were due to leave on Sunday.

We talked about what we wanted to do with the next week with me favouring San Francisco as a destination. Melanie wasn't as keen, I tried pressing her as to why but she wouldn't say. But eventually she told me.

"Bryan has recommended a place up towards Paloma mountains, we could go hiking and there's apparently a great club around the corner from the hotel". She said, evidently her and Bryan had talked more than I realised.

"Hiking up the mountains, I'm down with that". I nodded, thinking to myself that it sounded like a good wholesome plan. A little bit of local knowledge had steered us towards a solid plan. I didn't think, then, that local knowledge had 48 hours before been balls deep in my wife! Still, good info is good info, and with that I went about making the booking arrangements for the hotel and transport etc. Melanie supplied the suggested hotel, after looking it up on the internet it looked really good so we went ahead and confirmed.

By the time we arrived at the Rockstop hotel, it was quite late so we had an early night and were up and at 'em bright and early. We did a spot of hiking and took some pictures, you know the sort of ordinary thing us boring 40 somethings do. I relaxed thinking it would be a low key finish to our US business trip / vacation. Still in would give us a chance to catch our breath and unwind. It was after dinner that night as we lay in bed that Melanie dropped a bit of a bombshell.

"Lenny, you know you talked about going horse riding tomorrow and it's quite far away. Well could we not do that as I'd like to go to that club that Bryan recommended". She asked innocently, although not too innocent as she started stroking my cock as she asked. She continued. "Does it turn you on, thinking about me and Bryan the other day?" I made no reply as she continued to build up pace, jerking my cock up and down. She whispered into my ear. "That was the greatest fucking I have ever had in my life, after he came in me I came again. I want more".

"More what." I managed to question.

"More, hard thick dick. Stretching me out, cumming in me. Can we do that?" she asked. I was unable to answer her at that moment as she jerked my dick down. I tensed up, my rigid cock squirted two pulses of cum all up my chest.

"It's decided then. Go clean yourself up." She said with a smile. So I hopped on out of bed and washed myself up. I then rejoined Melanie in bed.

"Are you going to tell me what it is you have in mind?" I started, but she quickly took over the conversation.

"The Aries club, the one we are visiting tomorrow afternoon. It's a private members club, and before you ask it was Bryan who suggested it. He works there from time to time, he knows one of the owners and managed to wangle us a pair of complimentary tickets."

"Where are they?" I stuttered, uncomprehending what was unfolding.

"E-tickets, silly there on my phone. Welcome to the 21st Century old man!" She laughed and I laughed with her. She continued. "Normally you'd have to pay a fair amount of money for the tickets, Bryan said it was to deter lowlives and undesirables from attending. But as we're out of towners and Bryan has vouched for us, well! Vouched for me but you get to come along."

"What sort of club is it?"

"The way Bryan described it, it's a bit like a swingers club. But a swingers club on steroids!" Her eyes sparking with contained excitement. "They have a group of professionals who provide a main entertainment, sort of a show. It sounds really hot!"

I had sort of got used to the idea now, and although it fell into the same category as our agreed vacation activities, I calmed myself by remembering that these swinger clubs would have loads of different types of people. With no guarantee that anything could happen, or anyone would take her fancy. We might find ourselves both being voyeurs.

That's how, the following night we were standing at the main door to the Aries club. A big building out by itself, a large rams skull was mounted above the door. I rang the bell and a large staff member dressed smartly in a black suit/tie combination answered. He checked the tickets and asked us to wait in the reception area for him to bring our host. Very posh and formal I thought, taking in the sights around me. I had opted for a shirt and chino's smart casual look, Mel on the other hand had brought out the black dress, quite low cut and descending just below the knee.

Suddenly the inner door opened and a frankly stunning lady dressed in daisy duke shorts and a white vest top. Her dark hair spilled down the back. Probably in her 30's I'd have guessed.

"Hi there!" She gushed. "You must be the brits" she stated rhetorically. "Bryan told us all about you, I'm Susie and I'll make sure you're well looked after. Now if you'll just take a seat over here." She pointed to a corner sofa next to the reception. I will run you through the club and what to expect and all that good stuff."

I excused myself for a quick trip to the toilet, and by the time I returned. Mel and Susie were chatting like old friends laughing at some joke.

"Everything okay sweety?" I enquired.

"Everything is just perfect, Susie here has given me all the do's and don'ts and they are pretty straight forward. Basically no non consensual stuff. I have Told Susie our limits so there won't be any misunderstandings."

"No Sir!" Susie added. "I think I know what type of a night you are after, and believe me we have catered for much more extreme fantasy play than this" She smiled at Melanie. "As soon as you are ready it's through the double doors and then through the next double door and you will be in the main area. I've given you a layout of the club, if ya need anything just give me a wave and I'll come on over." Winking at Mel, Susie got up and disappeared into the bowels of the club. Me and my wife were left sat on the sofa.

Melanie looked at me. She almost looked uncertain.

"No limits, we can do whatever we want right?" she asked. "This is what you wanted. Now I want it too. Are you still okay with this?" And there it was. One last chance to back out, the ball was in my court. I remembered how she had enjoyed Bryan, and I know how the memories of that night would stay with me when we returned to normality back in the UK.

Like a game of poker, I felt like I was holding a pair of kings waiting on the river.

"Enjoy yourself babe." I kissed her on the cheek and stood up holding her hand. Without another word we strode towards the double doors.

Once in the main room, I looked around. Bar down the right hand side rooms down the side, staircases at the back left. The focus of the room was taken up by its central feature, a 12ft by 12ft circular raised stage. The remainder of the floorspace was taken up low sofa cubicles all facing the stage. We got ourselves seated close to the front so we'd get the best view of the action, I got us a couple of drinks and we settled into the evening.

Within the next hour the pace had filled pretty much to capacity. Other couples came and went from our cubicle, polite conversation and the standard questions about London. But nobody seemed to pique Mel's interest. At around 9pm A voice came over the speakers announcing the first show of the night. From a room at the back 2 girls and 2 men came onto the stage dressed as cave-people or something, proceeded to strip off and fuck to the strains of some random dance tune. Sometimes the professionals really don't look like they enjoy it. Still, this show encouraged more people to get up and melt into the various rooms.

Later still and I was starting to think Mel had changed her mind as she had rebuffed and turned away the advances of 3 couples. All younger and in better shape than we were. I guessed she had developed a 'stage fright' or such.

"It's alright love, I wasn't expecting anything from you. I love you." I proffered.

Melanie looked back at me with a hint of confusion. "What are you talking about, you wally?"

And then time went into slow motion. Susie arrived at our cubicle, the first time we had seen her that tight since our reception chat.

"Hi Susie, long time no see." I cheerily said, Susie smiled politely and turned to my wife.

"It's time Mel. Are you ready?" She asked. Holding out her hand. Melanie nodded and stood up. I went to stand, but Susie held out her wait hand.

"Not you, you stay here." and turning her back on me. "Follow me Mel." They then walked away and into the room behind the stage. I sat there bemused for a minute or two. My mind jumped back to the chats we had had. "I want this." she had said. I was about to find out what 'this' was.

As I sat there, alone. I watched as coverall wearing staff set the stage for the next show. Judging by the equipment they had installed on stage the theme would be darker, as a long leather futon was bolted on one side and various baskets were placed at the other. The centre of the stage was reserved for the oddity of the piece, it looked like a gymnastic vaulting horse twinned with a saddle. Different shackles were fixed around it, odd. I remember thinking to myself that the next pro performer was going to earn her money. I laughed out loud, but it froze in my throat. Surely not. I felt a rise in the trousers, no I reasoned. I need to cut back on these perverted thoughts, can't be healthy.

11pm or near enough, the music died down and the speakers again kicked out an announcement. "Ladies and gentlemen, it's that time of the week, for our special Pro-AM show. Featuring the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse!" The room erupted in cheers as AC-DC 'Back in black' boomed out and the doors at the rear opened, smoke billowing out as 4 big men dressed in medieval style outfits. Once on stage they lined up, raising their hand when announced. "Conquest!" announced the speakers, the first horseman stepped forward, a muscled white guy with blonde hair, like the others he wore a loincloth around his waist. He raised his fist to the air acknowledging the crowd before stepping back into line. "Famine!" was next, a more athletic looking whiteguy. "Plague!" A black guy very much in the mold of Conquest, another muscle man. "And... WAR!" The final horseman stepped forward the biggest physical specimen of the bunch, but he looked powerful rather than muscled. A head taller than the other 3 he dominated the stage.

Some medieval style music began to play, War strode across the stage and seated himself on the throne prop, off to the right of the stage. The other three horsemen stood impassively, staring back towards the rear of the stage. I couldn't take my eyes away from it, but a figure appeared at my side. It was Susie, she smiled again.

"Mel wants this, just enjoy it. She tells me you enjoy watching, soI think you're in for a treat." She said, sliding her hand onto my thigh. Before I could formulate a reply, the music lessened and the speaker declared.

"Bring out the witch!"

The music started up, theme tune to the Omen I believe. The doors to the room at the back again crashed open and out from the smoke, shuffled three women. Two dressed as peasants, the two from the earlier show I think. The third, the third was wearing a wooden stock, locking her wrists and neck. She was wearing nothing else, I stared in amazement at her housewifey figure naked but for the stock. The peasant girls led her up on to the stage and Conquest stood forward to meet them. He raised his hand and clicked his fingers, the peasant girls removed the stock and together disappeared behind the stage. Conquest grabbed the witch by the back of the neck and led her to the front of the stage where a T-shaped wooden beam awaited. He placed her hands on the beam, kicking her legs further apart. He then took a step back and raised his arms clicking his fingers. The peasant girls appeared as if from nowhere with a bucket each, one went over to Melanie and the other went to Conquest. Conquest pulled away his loin cloth and it dropped to the floor, some of the crowd gasped. Conquest was packing and conquest was hard! His peasant girl reached into the lube bucket and applied liberal amounts to his thick throbbing cock. Meanwhile the other girl had scooped lube up from her bucket and slapped it up the witch before scurrying away.

Conquest dismissed his peasant. He strode over to the witch, his erect dick bobbing along in front. If I was expecting any foreplay then wrong I was again. He arrived in place behind her, putting his hands on her waist. He lined her up and without ceremony pushed into her, she emitted a short scream as he slowly squeezed his full length into her. Pausing momentarily he began to robotically pound her, all the way out then 'bang' all the way in. No music now just the slapping of his balls and her little cries and grunts.

"Ug ug ug ug aagh Ugh" accompanying Conquests rhythmic pounding. As this was going on I noticed a small detail. And it's testament to the unusual turn of events that I hadn't noticed already, Melanie's cunt was shaved bald.

As Conquest hit top gear, plowing her insides with his 10" hammer, meaty slap followed meaty slap. The Witch came, her legs buckled and she tumbled to the rubber floor of the stage.

"At least it's over now." I said, looking at Susie for confirmation, she smiled slightly and shook her head. We both returned our attention to the stage. Conquest picked her up, helping her to her feet. Taking her hand helped her across to the leather futon where Famine was waiting laying on his back, his big cock glimmering under the lights, no doubt a beneficiary of the peasant lube! With Conquest's help she straddled Famine.

"Put it in me, put it in me." you could hear her say. Famine hooked her legs as she got hold of his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her soppy cunt. He pulled her down impaling her on the huge cock, Famine did not waste time. He hammered into her, wet sloppy noises were emitting from the stage. I would have bet she had come again by this point but the action had taken our attention away from the supporting cast. An already naked Plague strode in from the side stepping over Famines legs standing a leg either side of the futon, positioned behind Melanie.

She looked behind her whilst still being pounded by Famine from below.

"It won't fit!" She seemed to say, her protests cut short as Plague slapped her arse. "Oww!" she cried out. Plague pressed his cockhead up against her ringpeice.. And pushed "Aaaaaghhhh huuuurgh!" The witch cried, the lube assisted cockhead broke through the seal. The rest of his impressive cock followed and after one or two guide strokes he was fucking her arsehole at the same pace Famine was ramming her cunt from below.

This continued, her cries grunts and groans filled the air. Conquest reappeared at the scene, he walked up to her head and got hold of her hair, her jaw dropped open in surprise. He needed no invitation, jamming his dick all the way down into her throat. The goans and cries now replaced with choking gargling and grunts. The horsemen picked up the pace as if it were possible and judging by their body language, the end was in sight. Famine and Plague broke first quickly followed by conquest. Conquest pulled his dick from her throat cum ran out onto the floor. Plague pulled his cock from her formally tightest hole, emerging with a 'pop' cum spilling out dropping downward they pulled her from Famine, she lay on the floor. Cum leaking from all her orifices.

She was spent, almost in a cock coma, she would need help from the stage, where were the peasant girls? Yes there they were hooking her arms and helping her off. Or so I thought. They walked her over to the vaulting horse where they draped her over it face down. They then secured her wrists and ankles. She was fixed in place.

"WAR!" announced the speakers. War stood, naked. His huge dick looked big even on his huge frame. He walked quickly over to my wife, she raised her head in an attempt to see what was coming. It was fortunate for her that she didn't. Coming straight over he grabbed her arse cheeks with his hands and pulled them apart. He pushed his 12" (at least) dick straight up her arse and without pomp or ceremony began the most brutal arse fucking I have ever witnessed. He fucked his big dong into her for at least 5 minutes barely without pause. Mel had stopped the cries and groans and was reduced to an ineffectual whimper.

Finally War came. He tensed up and provided a load grunt of his own. His pulsing dick filling her shit-hole with cum. He pulled out, globular cum dropped out of her gaping arse-hole which was looking as worse for wear as her battered puffy cunt. Both still dribbling strands of cum onto the stage.

The lights intensified and all the cast were back on stage. With the exception of Mel who was still strapped into the vaulting horse, they lined up to face the crowd.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Aries club, please put your hands together and show your appreciation for, 'the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse' and the serving peasants!" the crowd cheered and hollered. "And for our special amateur guest from England, Melanie!" and the audience cheered loudly, I swear it was a standing ovation.

Melma
Melma
20 Followers
12