Hose For The Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she works, Brittany is unaware that Morgan's dad is in the basement with her. He slowly creeps behind the busy blonde and in a calm voice says, "Hello, can I help you with something?"

Brittany turns to the sight of the 45-year-old Carl Mitchell standing before her in nothing but white pantyhose. The fabric clings tight to his lower body, accenting every muscle and curve. Her eyes then catch sight of his engorged manhood, perfectly molded by the nylon. Her mind screams to look away but her eyes do not comply and remain transfixed on Carl's silky shaft.

"Quite a sight, isn't it," Carl says as he approaches his prey. "Do you want to touch it?"

Unable to form words, Brittany lets out a small moan and extends her hand. A surge of pure pleasure flows through her body as she makes contact with his hard nylon cock. Brittany's other hand reaches down and begins to unbutton her pants. Her efforts are aided by Carl.

Upstairs, the hose has begun to mold and form onto Morgan's lower body. Her cries of pleasure are music to Izzy and her mother's ears. Izzy smiles and gestures towards the bed. "Brenda, help her along a bit."

"Yes Mistress," Brenda replies as she walks towards the bed. Izzy takes a seat near the top of the bed, next to the impassioned youth's head. Brenda sits lower down and begins to softly rub up and down Morgan's nylon thigh. Her hand slowly drifts between Morgan's legs and she begins to tease the lips of her daughter's dripping nylon clad sex as the silky fusion continues.

Between her gasps of pleasure, Morgan gets out, "M...Mom... Wha... What are you doing?"

"Relax dear,' is the reply, "There is no daughter or mother anymore, there is only nylon."

Moments later, she slides two fingers into Morgan's newly fused nylon pussy. The sandy-haired youth arches her back in pleasure as Brenda expertly flicks her silky clit. Isabella watches on, her fingers buried in her own nylon sex as the newest victim of Silken Bliss inches closer and closer to an ultimate and transformative climax.

Carl drives his hosed cock deep into Brittany's soaked pussy, her task of activating the device forgotten as her body is thrown into a state of pure pleasure. Suddenly Carl's silky manhood expands and he explodes inside her. Moments later, white liquid pours out from Brittany's filled cunt and spreads across her lower body. Carl continues to fuck the young blonde against the wall as the liquid turns to silky fabric and begins to fuse with her skin.

In the throws of pleasure, Brittany's right hand slams against the modified smoke device behind her. The slam jostles the machine to life and soon the basement and main floor of the house become covered with spray filled smoke.

Carl stops thrusting and pulls out of Brittany. Both fall to the floor. The materialized nylon stops spreading before it becomes full hose. It reverts back to liquid and falls to the floor. Carl's fused pantyhose loosen to normality and are ripped off by their free-willed wearer. The same scene repeats through the main floor of the house as Nina watches on in horror.

As Morgan nears the orgasm that will complete her transformation, Nina barges in.

"Something is happening downstairs! A smoke has erupted from the vents and has released the hose's hold on the people."

"That's imposable," Isabella replies, "Silken Bliss Hose have no..." Before she can say weakness, Isabella remembers the spray used by Brittany to free Morgan at the store.

"Nina," she asks, now worried, " are all the people being freed from the hose?"

"Yes, the basement and main floor are engulfed in the smoke."

Moments later, smoke flows under the door and begins to fill the room. Brenda and Morgan's hose release their hold while Nina and Isabella watch in disbelief.

Once the freed mother and daughter remove their pantyhose they corner the red heads.

Morgan points to the pair's still attached nylon."The smoke is designed to free the addiction caused by the hose. Why are yours still intact?"

"Because," Izzy replies, "The bond we have with nylon is unbreakable!" A green glow suddenly ignites in Isabella and Nina's eyes. The glow grows brighter and after a few seconds has engulfed the room. Morgan and Brenda are nearly blinded by it and lose sight of the red heads in the midst of the glow. The green illumination reaches maximum brightness and explodes with a huge flash of green energy that knocks Morgan and Brenda off their feet.

When they get back up, the room is back to normal. Isabella and Nina are gone. "What happened to them?"

"I'm not sure," Morgan replies, "but if they know what's good for them, they'll leave us alone from now on."

The two then go downstairs to assess the aftermath of the night's events.

As the last of the smoke clears and the sun begins to rise, the confused citizens of Roseville emerge from the orgy sites hose free and full of questions. Morgan and Brittany do their best to explain the events. The saviors of the town are believed and celebrated for their efforts.

The rest of the holiday break goes off without a hitch, concluding with an epic New Years Eve party at Roseville's community center.

"So," Brittany says while holding her new girlfriend's hand. "Do I have to wait for the next holiday to see you?"

"I'd love it if you joined me at school."

"I may take you up on that," Brittany replies, "but I think I'll hang here for a while to make sure those bitches don't come back. I'll come visit you though."

"You better," she says back with a smile. The two share a kiss before Morgan gets into her car and drives away.

Many miles away, Nina enters room #4 of The Chandler Inn. A shabby roadside motel where she and Isabella have been hiding since their defeat in Roseville. "So, what's the next move?" Nina asks as she puts down the bucket of ice she just retrieved.

Isabella sits up on the bed and replies, "I felt something in that girl. Something that has me rethinking our whole plan."

"What did you feel? And from which girl, there were two of them that kicked our ass."

"Brenda's daughter," Izzy responds, "When she was approaching her transformative climax I felt a surge of energy emit from her that I have only felt from myself or you."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Yes Nina, I believe Morgan Mitchell is the one we have been looking for to awaken The Third.

A sultry smile creeps across Nina's face. "Well, let's stop licking our wounds. "It's time to go to school."

12