Hospital Adventue

Story Info
Checking out the nurses shower.
3.9k words
4.67
8.7k
6
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,825 Followers

Rob Benson looked up at the clock on the wall. It was almost 10 PM, time for the nurse to come in and take his vitals for the night. He was hoping he'd get out of hospital soon, laying in bed and being ordered to rest was against his 18-year-old nature.

In the bed just across from him, 18 year old Josh Bales was also eager to be released. His latest prognosis seemed to be in good shape, and his doctor had come by and said he should be ready to go home in a day or so.

Rob said, "So who do you think will be the nurse tonight?"

Josh replied, "I sure hope it's not that nurse Taylor we had last night, what a battle axe!"

A few seconds later, right on the dot of 10 PM, nurse Liz Thomkins entered, and both boys brightened up. Oh boy, she was no battle axe, her chestnut-colored hair was done up in a bun, her green eyes were full of life, and that 36-24-36 body was curvy in all the right places.

"Good evening gents, I'm here to take your last vitals of the day, and make sure you are both comfortable for the night."

She started with Rob, and as she fastened the blood pressure cuff around his arm, she could tell he was trying to get a peek down the front of her scrubs. They gapped open just enough for Rob to feast his eyes on the black bra she was wearing, and he drank in the sight.

Liz smiled inwardly, she had no problem, they were 18 years old, and a guy's instincts were to get all the viewing they could. She had no problem with them looking, just don't touch.

Once done, she smiled at him and said, "Nice steady vitals Robert, you should get sprung from here pretty soon. Got a hot date waiting for you?"

Rob paused, then replied, "Well, not yet, but I do have my eyes on a classmate, Marcia Wallace, and I hope that she will agree to go out on a date with me."

Rob liked Nurse Liz a lot, she'd called him Robert. His parents still sometimes called him Robby, and he detested that. It made him sound like some 6-year-old, for fuck's sake. Her body was the kind he'd dream about, and he stored up the mental footage of her from behind, as she turned to Josh's bed and made the short stroll across the room. Mmmm, the gentle swell of her hips, her ass looked spectacular and moved in such a sexy, harmonious rhythm, and long sexy legs.

"And you Josh, do you have a hot lady pining for your company?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend Colleen can't wait for me to get home. She said she'd give me a welcome home to remember!"

Once done with the vitals, Liz said, "Well, you are both healthy young men, ready to get back into the swing of things. Good night gents, and sleep well."

Once she had left, Josh was restless, and he decided that he wanted to explore the hospital. He climbed out of bed, grabbed his robe, and pulled it on.

Rob asked, "Where are you going?"

Josh replied, "I'm bored, I wanna walk around, and see what else is going on in the hospital. Wanna come with me?"

Rob said, "Well, I don't know, do you think it's allowed for us to just go roaming?"

"Even if it isn't, it's not like they're gonna shoot us! They'll just usher us back to bed and give us a gentle reminder to stay in our room. After all, we are patients, and patients have to be treated gently, so as not to interrupt our recuperation!"

Josh snickered, and that was good enough for Rob. He slid out of bed got his robe and joined Josh at the door to their room.

Josh eased open the door, took a quick peek, and said, "The coast is clear, let's go!"

They strolled out, trying their best to look casual. The 4th floor of the hospital was quiet, almost deserted, the nightly reading of vitals had all been taken, and some music floated down from a radio at the nurse's station.

Josh turned them away from the music and they went down the corridor. About half the rooms were empty, and they went to the stairwell, Josh leading the way up to the fifth floor.

The fifth floor was even more deserted, most of the floor was taken up by diagnostic rooms, the radiology lab, CT Scanner, and MRI rooms, and down towards the end of the hall, they saw a door marked, "Nurses Lockers." They slipped in and saw the lockers, and went snooping around, eager to see if they could find something hot and sexy, like a pair of panties, to grab and make off with. A nurse's panties wrapped around aching, 18-year-old dicks as they stroked off back in their room would feel awesome.

Before they could even open one locker, they heard the locker room door starting to open. A quick flash of panic gripped them, they quickly dashed out of the locker area, and right into the shower room. They looked around wildly for another exit, shit, they were trapped. If the nurse decided to take a shower, they'd be caught red-handed.

Josh saw a little alcove just off to the left shower doorway. It wasn't much, but it was all the hiding space they had. They quickly fitted themselves in praying that if a nurse came in for a shower, she wouldn't look to the left, and see them.

They heard footsteps, and OH FUCK, Nurse Liz Thomkins entered, and both boys brightened up. Oh boy, she was still dressed, but that was soon to be remedied. With her back to them, she undid the bun of her chestnut-colored hair, her scrubs were stripped off and piled up on a bench that ran along the far wall. Two sets of eyes were wide, seeing her clad in only that sexy black bra, and matching tight black mesh panties.

She undid her bra and added that to the clothes pile, and with some sexy wiggles of her hips, her panties hit the floor. Both boys stifled the gasp they wanted to make, feasting their eyes, god damn, her 36-24-36 body was curvy in all the right places. She had fat, juicy, gumdrop-like nipples, a neatly trimmed landing strip of chestnut pubic hair, and an ass that was an assman's dream.

Being normal horny 18-year-olds, both boys felt their dicks swelling up, god, this was the hottest thing they'd ever seen, just like a private strip show. The shower room was divided up into cubicles, and the boys were in luck when she took the cubicle that was almost directly in front of their view.

When Liz stepped under the spray of water, and put her head into the shower flow, Josh was debating whether to sneak over and grab the panties, a few tugs and he'd be spunking them down with the load that was building up in his balls. Before he could do that, he heard another nurse entering the locker area.

Both boys were aghast when they saw Nurse Taylor, the battle axe from last night, enter the shower region. She was nude in short order, and Josh had to admit, she may have been a battle axe, but she had a damn nice body. Big hefty hooters, a sexy hourglass figure that her scrubs had hidden very well last night. Her ass was clad in a set of red lacy panties, and once her panties hit the floor, they could see her ass clearly, a work of art, graceful curves, perky and smooth. They watched as she went towards the cubicles that the shower room was divided up into.

Expecting her to take the one that was next to Liz, both boys were startled when she stepped into the cubicle that Liz was in. Two cocks became hard as steel as they saw Nurse Taylor cuddling against Nurse Liz's back, and wiggling against her. Liz turned, took Nurse Taylor's head, and gently pulled her forward, the pressing together of soft, warm, wet lips against hers. Liz moaned, deep in her throat, and they descended into a vortex of tongue-filled swirls of passion, each of them kissing back with as much ardor as they could.

The boys were just about ready to blow when they could see Nurse Taylor's hand cup Liz's sex, while Liz was eager to do the same, caressing Nurse Taylor's mound, fingers began to move, as they stroked each other. They broke the kiss, staring into each other's eyes as their fingers began a frantic dance between each other's thighs, Liz started to gasp as Nurse Taylor started to rub at her straining clit, while Nurse Taylor was moaning as Liz teased her orgasm trigger.

Liz grunted, "Let's cum baby, let's cum together!"

Their hips started to buck and thrust, letting out wordless cries of pleasure as they climaxed together, bodies shaking and writhing together in orgasmic ecstasy.

Josh had been holding his dick and without so much as a rub, the built-up pressure let go, and he started to jet thick hot streams of spunk, next to him, Rob was doing his best to stifle his grunts as his cock let go, and his thick streams of spunk joined Josh's contribution on the shower room floor.

They slumped back, gasping, and watched as both nurses took the soap and began to sensuously rub soapsuds all over each other, the sight of their sleek bodies started the boys growing back quickly. They were just about to start stroking off again when the nurses stepped out of the shower and started to towel each other dry.

Liz purred, "Let's go back to my place baby, and we can make love all night long."

Nurse Taylor replied, "Oh yes, love to, I've been aching for you to ride my face, and give me your juices!"

They whispered to each other, and both nurses smiled as they grabbed their clothes, and went into the locker area. Both boys stayed where they were until the area was quiet, then they got busy. They washed away the spunk, and just before they left the shower room, Josh exclaimed "Holy Shit, look at that!"

On the bench, both of the nurses had left their panties, carefully laid out, just like an offering. Both guys savored the idea that the nurses knew they were being watched, and left their panties as souvenirs.

Josh scooped up Liz's panties, while Rob was more than happy to take Nurse Taylor's panties. Peering out cautiously, the coast was clear and they hurried back to their room.

Once back in bed, they were once again rock hard and ready, the erections of healthy 18-year-olds were easily rebuilt, and they were ready for another stroke session. Just before they could grab their cocks, the door opened, and Nurse Liz and Nurse Taylor sashayed in!

Both of the guys were stunned, holy shit, caught red-handed, as it were. They knew that the panties were clearly visible, and they could see the two ladies looking right at them.

Liz giggled, "I knew they'd be here!"

Taylor added, "You were right baby. Guys, we would like to reclaim our panties, and we will give you something much better in exchange."

Their grins were full of mischief, as they got ready, Both were wearing light summer dresses, they were quickly unbuttoned, and tossed off, revealing their gorgeous nude bodies. The guys had not been unobserved, Liz had noticed them but had decided to give them something to see. When Taylor, her lover, joined her, she whispered about how they were being watched. They had been sharing a fantasy of taking a healthy patient and being an angel of mercy in every way, now, they could live out their fantasy.

The overhead light was dimmed down to a muted glow, and Liz approached Rob, while Taylor went to take care of Josh's eager dick. Rob had been storing up all the hot views, her black bra, the gentle swell of her hips, her ass looked spectacular and moved in such a sexy, harmonious rhythm, and long sexy legs. Add in the view of her nudity, and he had been ready for a stoke session. But this is 10 times better.

Josh watched Nurse Taylor approaching, her face had a hungry, eager look and a lust-filled smile. Wow, it was amazing how quickly the idea of her being a battle axe vanished, she had a damn nice body, big hefty hooters, and a sexy hourglass figure that her scrubs had hidden very well last night. Her naked ass was a work of art, graceful curves, perky and smooth.

Sheets were pulled back, and two very hard hard cocks were standing at attention. Rob watched barely breathing, letting out a long sigh as he felt Liz's soft hand wrap around his dick, and start to stroke. God, the feel of his meat being handled by a hand other than his was so fucking good, the technique, the pressure, and the timing sent that shot of newness through him, and his dick felt harder than ever.

Liz grinned at the look on his face as she showed how well she could handle an erect prick. She had been stroking her boyfriend's prick ever since her 18th birthday. She never gave up her pussy on a first date, but her hand gave them the relief they needed. None of the guys she dated could ever call her a Blue Ball Betty, every prick got to expel the load that was built up. The idea of leaving a stiff, unfulfilled prick and a pair of aching balls in her wake would be mean and cruel.

Just across the room, Josh was enjoying the expert ministrations of Taylor's hands, working over his aching dick. She had such a skill at handling his cock, oh yeah, he would blow a gusher when he orgasmed. Grunts and growls filled the room as two hard dicks were stroked, the guys could feel their balls churning up the load, Liz and Taylor exchanged a look, gave a big grin, and as their hands reached the bottom of the dick, they leaned down and two hot mouths took in two very eager, ready to explode dicks.

Rob's eyes flew open wide, HOLT SHIT! He watched in joyous disbelief as Liz's mouth swallowed him down, and started to ride his pole. She looked beautiful, crimson lips ovaled around the shaft, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, eager for his load. Rob grunted as her hot sucking mouth and swirling tongue made his balls churn. This was his first ever BJ, and the sensations were nothing short of fucking amazing.

Josh had felt the change, and he growled as Taylor's mouth took him in, OH FUCK, a vortex of hot, wet sucking pleasure surrounded his dick, sliding up and down, tongue wrapping around his cock, urging him to blow. This was not his first BJ, Colleen had given him a few, but her technique was nowhere near as good as Taylor's hot mouth. Watching her head bobbing up and down, her grunted as he felt Taylor's hand wrap around his balls, and give gentle squeezes.

When Rob felt Liz's hand cup his balls, that took him over, and with grunts and growls of pleasure, he erupted. He watched, breathless, as Liz's cheeks hollowed as she sucked hungrily, her mouth milking at him, draining his balls.

Josh had been able to hang on a few seconds before he erupted, and he felt Taylor's tongue swirling and her mouth sucking, and the thick pelts of spunk that were delivered to her hot, wet mouth.

When the nurses lifted their mouths away, Liz said, "Okay guys, one good oral session deserves to be repaid in kind."

Rob saw Liz climb up on the bed, OH FUCK, she straddled his face, and he was treated to his first up-close look at her pussy. He took in the neatly trimmed landing strip of chestnut pubic hair, so close. The plump pink lips of her pussy were parted, revealing glistening pinkness inside. He was so close he could smell the heady bouquet emanating from within. He fancied he could even feel the heat of it on his face. He dove in for an experimental taste, found the pungent tang to his liking, and immediately began lapping wildly.

Josh was watching Taylor straddle his face, Mmmmmm, he started up at the offering. Her pubic area was completely free of hair, with not even one stray strand of pubic hair left. He could see the tight little coin slot of her opening. Wonder if I could get Colleen to go bald, crossed his mind before he refocused his attention. Thanks to having gone down on Colleen several times, he had a pretty good idea of what a lady wants.

Grasping her hips, Josh guided Taylor down towards his waiting mouth. His tongue parted the slot, and a rush of juices graced his tongue. After that first delicious taste, he was eager for more, his tongue drove into the wet, seething heat and another copious flow, Josh gulped it down as his tongue wriggled around inside, enjoying Taylor's sounds of pleasure as his tongue wriggled around inside her.

Across the room, Liz lifted her pussy away, and she cooed, "Rob, am I your first?"

He blushed, nodded, and Liz felt the heat. A virgin and she was going to take all his cherries.

"Let me show you, then," she purred. With her fingertips, she spread her pussy before his goggling eyes, pulling the skin back so the lips gaped open. It looked like a pink clam. "You see this?" she indicated the fat little pink nub that popped up where the lips came together, rubbing it gently with a finger. He nodded, wide-eyed.

"That's the clitoris. Touch it with your tongue."

He poked his tongue out and Liz lowered herself back down. As she continued to hold it open for him, he followed her instructions as she told him how to tease her clit with the tip of his tongue, flitting up and down and side to side. Then circles with the flat part of his tongue pressed against it.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmmm yes, just the way I like it, keep doing that sweetie. Remember this for your first girlfriend Rob, she'll love how good you'll make her feel."

Across the room, Josh was showing his skill as a pussy licker, he had Taylor bucking and moaning atop his mouth. Taylor was holding his head in her hands, god, this 18-year-old guy really knew how to munch her box. Josh's tongue was flicking her pliantly erect clit the way that Colleen had taught him. Taylor's hips rocked, her breathing getting heavier, so he licked faster and drove a finger into her creaming slit.

Liz was starting to rotate her hips, pushing tight against Rob's tongue. She cooed, "Slide a finger up inside my pussy sweetie," and she let out a gutteral moan of pleasure as Rob did exactly that. She loved to be fingered when her cunt was being eaten, and she rocked on his face, her breathing picking up, oh fuck, she was gonna cum, giving a virgin his first girl cum facial, and she let it take her.

As Taylor felt the rush of orgasm, she let our squeals and moans of pleasure as her girl cum gave Josh a healthy serving of jucies, and just across the room, Liz let out moans and grunts of pleasure as Rob's face was painted with its first load of girl cum.

Rob watched as Liz smiled, seeing his hard-on fully renewed, purring, "Such a nice hard-on, as your angel of mercy, I will take care of that for you!"

As Rob watched, stunned, Liz slithered down his body, squatted over his cock, and drove her pussy down. Rob gasped and grunted as the hot, wet pussy took him in until his 7 inches was stuffed up into her tight, snug fuckhole.

Liz was feeling surges of pleasure, she had taken all his cherries and was determined to give him a show, she smiled, she was his first, and that was the one a guy never forgot. Her pelvis began moving, first forwards and backward, then side to side, and finally in a circular fashion. She mixed the movements, and alternated them, all the while slowly raising up on her knees and slowly sinking back down.

Across the room, Josh savored the sight, and the feel of Taylor's wet, warm pussy sliding down his dick. Mmmm, oh yes, the sight of her perched on his 8-inch dick naked and very horny, really had his cock up to full bore. She started to ride his cock, slowly rising up and just as slowly sinking back down. She enjoyed the look on Josh's face as she called the tune. She began running her fingers through the hair on his chest, going from his small nipples down to his belly, ending up running the length of his cock as it entered and exited her cunt.

Liz's lust was starting to run away with her as Rob reached up with one hand to rub her nipples. Large and stiff, they protruded an inch from her bouncing tits. Liz gave a small shudder and seemed to become distracted. She began to lose interest in the complicated motions she had been performing and began concentrating on a rapid in-and-out.

Josh reached down and began stroking Taylor's clit. Taylor moaned, and purred, "Keep doing that sweetie, make me cum all over your dick!"

After several minutes of increasing speed, two cocks and two pussies were at the boiling point. Josh felt the rush, and Taylor shuddered and moaned in orgasm above him, the tightening down of her cunt took him, and his cock bucked and pulsed, squirting a load of thick, hot cream upwards into her welcoming cunt.

groomleader
groomleader
2,825 Followers
12