Hospital Visitor Pt. 01

Story Info
Wrong room in hospital holds delights.
1.9k words
4.23
21.7k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

Sometimes fortune smacks you right in the face. Such was my good luck last month when I went to visit a friend in the hospital.

After buying flowers, I wandered the halls looking for the room number. By mistake, I pushed open the door to the wrong room and peeked inside. There was a woman lying asleep in the bed, and a nurse was tending to her.

The nurse looked up and said, "Oh, glad you're here. Everything went fine. It was just a minor freezing procedure. She should wake up in a few minutes."

I stared at the woman, and thought she looked familiar. Then I realized she was our local TV news anchor woman, Donna Hawthorne, a very attractive newswoman who I'd seen many times on the evening news. Once before I had seen her in public, just passing by in a store, and she was strikingly lovely even though no longer young. Some women become more sexy as they age, and Donna Hawthorne was in that category.

Ms. Hawthorne was unconscious and lying on her back. The nurse was tending to her lower body area, and as I walked a little further into the room I saw that she had a gloved finger buried in Donna Hawthorne's vagina.

The nurse spoke to me, "Be sure to stay with her until she wakes up. Call me if you need anything."

I was dumbfounded. Apparently, the nurse mistook me for Mrs. Hawthorne's husband.

The nurse pulled down the sheet to cover the patient's private area and left me standing at the bedside with a bouquet of flowers.

The door shut, and I looked down at the supine Mrs. Hawthorne. I must say that she had been the object of my fantasies a few times. Her legs were splayed wide apart and covered by a thin sheet.

I checked carefully to see that she was unaware of my presence, and without hesitation I hoisted the sheet and gazed at her naked legs. I lifted the covering a little higher and was face to face with a divine pussy.

I raised the sheet to her waist. Her legs were stretched wide, as they had been for the procedure, I suppose, leaving her pussy on full display, ready for access. And it was magnificent. Her raven black hair was replicated atop the crease of her cunt, but farther below she was bare, revealing voluptuous inner and outer lips and little folds. Prominently displayed near the top cleft of her pussy lips was a sizeable clitoris hood with a tiny pink tip of her clit just barely breaking into view. Perhaps the procedure had stimulated her vaginal region so that everything was exaggerated.

I was in heaven. In no time, I whipped out my camera and made pictures.

She was still asleep as I crouched close to her head and took selfies of us, then I took more photos at different angles, emphasizing her pussy and lovely face.

I debated with myself for all of three seconds before reaching over to touch her pussy. I flicked her pubes back and forth, then examined her more closely. Her clit hood was distended and a tiny little pink pleasure tip was just waiting for me to play with it. As I did, she involuntarily flinched but was still unconscious. The clitoris enlarged slightly and became even more visible.

Not wanting to risk discovery, but respecting the nurse's order to remain with her, I sat in a chair at the foot of the bed, but I left the sheet up so I could enjoy the view.

About two minutes later, the door opened and in came a well dressed man, her husband, I supposed. He was short and carried more weight than he should. As is often the case, her spouse seemed to be a mismatch for such an appealing woman.

He looked at his wife, then at me. I didn't panic. I remained calm and said, "Everything went well, and she'll wake soon."

Mr. Hawthorne stood by his wife's bedside. Then he noticed that his wife's very personal parts were exposed, and I was sitting at the end of the bed with a perfect view of her pussy. Luckily, I was dressed in a dark suit, so apparently he assumed that I was part of the medical staff.

I told him, "The nurse was just here, and she asked me to stay with the patient until she regains consciousness."

Mr. Hawthorne nodded, then walked to a chair next to mine and took a seat.

We sat side by side, looking at his wife's pussy in front of us. I leveled my gaze at her private parts while I sat next to her husband. This was too good to be true, but I had no plan about what to do next. So I made small talk, as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

"How long have you been married?" I asked.

He cleared his throat and answered, "Almost thirty years."

Feeling more confident, I said, "Things went well for her today, and all should be well."

Mr. Hawthorne thanked me for reassuring him. It felt amazing to have him thank me while I looked at his wife's pussy with his approval.

I learned that he was an attorney, and I wondered if what I was doing was illegal. I relaxed when he said he did wills and real estate closings.

We smiled at each other and then looked back at his wife's legs, wide apart in an akimbo position. "You know," I said, "Forgive me for saying this, and I hope it's not improper of me to say this, I have seldom seen a more perfect vagina."

Mr. Hawthorne looked a bit startled, "Oh?"

I wanted to draw his attention to the fact that a stranger was enjoying his naked wife. I continued, "As you can imagine, I've seen many women in this position," nodding toward his wife's widespread legs, "but never such an ideal specimen."

Just as I complimented Mr. Hawthorne on his wife's pussy, she began to rouse from her twilight sedative. She turned her head and opened her eyes. She was propped up slightly and soon she could focus on us.

"Hello, dear," her husband said. "How do you feel?"

Donna Hawthorne yawned and stretched her arms upward, "Golly, I feel like I just had the greatest nap." The she asked, "Is it over?"

I said, "Yes, and it went fine, so I'm told."

"I feel great," she answered. Only then did she look down and see her entire lower body was fully revealed to us, but she only said, "Golly gee." And then she put her legs together, hiding her deepest canyon from our gazes.

As she tried to pull down the sheet, I stopped her. Could I continue to control the situation and get this couple to allow me to overstep myself? I said, "Excuse me, but after this kind of procedure you should keep your legs just as they were and uncovered." I rose and took the sheet in my hand and moved it back up to reveal her puffy black pubic hair and her little crease that disappeared down between her legs.

"Pardon me," I said as I reached over her and with a hand on each of her knees I spread her legs again. She allowed me to open her legs a bit but then stopped. I said, "Now, now, wide open for us." As she spread wide, I felt my cock grow to immense size. I swear I could feel cum dripping all the way down to my shoes. I was taking a terrible risk, but the rewards were too much not to keep up the charade.

I looked at her and said, "Your husband I were just talking about what a perfect vagina you have."

Mr. Hawthorne looked at me wide-eyed. But I continued, "Yes, I see many, and very few have all the characteristics of yours." I looked her in the eye then down at her pussy, "Just look at this. In most cases there are just to lips plain unimpressive lips pressed together with no added elements like you have. The extra folds and ample lips are rare."

I stopped and let everyone take a breath. Then I continued, "I know, you never hear this sort of thing explained. Well, it's like those flowers," I said, pointing to the flowers I brought. "Notice the intricate repetition of leaves and petals. Just like a vagina that is well formed, like yours."

I saw a jar of what looked like tongue depressors, and I took one. "Let me show you," I said as I used a wooden paddle to I separated her labia ever so slightly. "See the folds and layers here? Just like an orchid's pouting labellum."

Mr. and Mrs. Hawthorne watched as I moved the stick to the other side, "And perfect symmetry," I said showing her husband the matching lips.

"And here," I said moving the paddle to her clitoral hood, "This is like the anther cap of an orchid." I gently touched her hood, and her little clitoris was more exposed. "Ah ha," I said, "perfect!"

"Perfect what?" asked her husband.

"Come here so you can see," I told him.

Mr. Hawthorne stood beside me and peered down at his wife as I toyed with her pussy.

"Look," I said, "see how the hood opens, just like a flower in the morning light. It's rare to see it so clearly."

With my bare hand, I extended a finger toward her clit. "Of course, you've just been sedated, and I'm not sure if this common test will work now."

As both Mr. and Mrs. Hawthorne watched me, I let my finger hover just above her extended little rosy pink button. For fun, I gave a little countdown, "Three, two, one," then I quickly flicked her clit. It was like electricity shot through her body. She flinched at my touch and said, "Oh my!"

I smiled, looked at her husband, and said, "I think everything is in good shape." And I flicked it again as I thought my cock would explode. Didn't the see my bulge and wet trousers?

Just then the door to her room opened and in came the nurse. She moved to the side of the bed and said to the patient, "I see we are awake. How do you feel?"

Donna Hawthorne said, "I feel just fine."

The nurse said that as soon as she felt steady on her feet she could get dressed and leave. Then the nurse looked in my direction and said, "Mr. Hawthorne."

I did not reply, but the real Mr. Hawthorne spoke up, "That's me."

The nurse looked at me puzzled and asked, "Well, then, who are you? I thought you were the husband."

"Who? Me?" I answered. I smiled and looked first at the wife whose pussy I had been enjoying, then at her husband, and said, "I'm just the guy who brought the flowers."

Mrs. Hawthorne's eyes widened, and her husband said, "What?!"

I smiled, nodded to them all, and quickly stepped out of the room, as I walked quickly down the hall, I could hear a woman's laughter. Was Donna Hawthorne laughing at what had happened?

I took the back stairs, and was in my car in a jiffy. My heart was beating so fast and I was so excited that I knew I shouldn't drive yet. My cum had been leaking for the half hour I had been in the room with this beautiful wife. I pulled out my cock, and it was already self-basting in its own juices. I opened the photos of my adventure as I stroked, and in less than a minute I was jetting my cum all over the dashboard.

Exhausted, I leaned back in the driver's seat to rest and to savor a nice visit to the hospital.


Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers