Host of a Spider Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Luceria, I don't really know if we should be going this quickly..." I whispered openly to her in an attempt to hopefully prevent something more complicated.

"What do you mean? You do like me, don't you?" she replied.

This was exactly what I didn't want. If this ended in her feelings being hurt, then I'd never forgive myself.

"I do, really," I tried to reassure her. It already sounded like it was going south - maybe I should've just kept quiet. "It's just complicated, I don't want to get so close-"

"How is it complicated?" she interrupted. Her tone was not distraught, in fact far from it. When I looked up at her face she looked confused. "In my culture, if two people are attracted to each other then they begin a mating ritual. It's simple."

"M-Mating ritual!?" I spat back in shock.

"Of course. Don't humans mate?" Luceria only sounded curious about the situation.

"Yes, w-we do, but--"

Suddenly she pushed against me with more force than before and I was almost lying on my back. Luceria petted her sharp hand across my arm. "Then let's do it," she whispered in a voice that suddenly dripped with seductiveness.

I could feel my breath quicken and my body get hot. I wasn't ready for something so sudden. "Luceria, h-h-hold on--"

At that moment she lowered herself on top of me and her heavy breasts parted over my chest. I shuddered at the sensation. Luceria planted a kiss on me from above, her wet stringy hair tickling my face. Her lips were perfectly tender but firm. She had seemingly already perfected her technique.

After pushing herself off me, giving me a moment to breathe, she pinched the end of her white shirt with her exoskeletal fingertips and pulled it up her stomach. My gaze was sucked right between her pedipalps and I saw her small, bare vagina: a sight my mind couldn't process properly in the moment. It was made of skin like the rest of her torso but it wasn't shaped exactly like a normal human's. She pulled her shirt the rest of the way up over her head, her boobs hanging freely over her chest. I couldn't help but find her pale nipples extremely sexy; her areolas wide and the tips perking in opposite directions. By that point Luceria had positioned herself onto the bed properly, laying flat on her stomach but still towering over me. She crawled forward.

"Are you ready?" she asked. I gulped, my body shaking nervously.

"Um, not really, actually..." I responded.

"It looks like you are to me," Luceria said, trailing her long, pointed finger across my shorts, where my erection was trying to force its way to the surface. She hooked her finger in the waistband and pulled it down, not forgetting to use her other hand to get my pants off.

Once they got past a certain point, my underpants-less boner flung out and stood straight up, pulsing with energy.

Luceria quietly admired my penis. It was nerve-wracking not being able to tell what she was thinking. She stroked it up and down with her hand for a moment, her flat palm bumping up and down my shaft in slow, consistent strokes.

"Forgive me if I'm not completely satisfying to mate with, this is the first time I've ever done this..." Luceria said quietly.

I was sure it was almost impossible for her to disappoint me. It wasn't like I could boast sexual proficiency either, considering the last time I'd done it was a few years ago with my most recent girlfriend, and she had a body almost as alluring as--

My penis suddenly skewered Luceria's opening as she lowered down onto me, almost making me explode as she pushed me deep inside. I groaned, caught completely off-guard. She hummed softly at the same time, trying to get settled into the feeling.

Her pussy was nothing at all like what I was used to. The inside felt so wet and the entrance was the tightest point, clamping inwards on the middle of my penis like a vice. Her walls felt like they were made purely out of muscles; I could feel them gently contracting back and forth over my length.

Luceria used her strength to heave herself up and then push back down again and the sensation nearly killed me. I moaned out, using my breathing to steady myself.

"Ahh, w-wait, Luceria, sh-sh-shouldn't we use p-protection?" I spoke through chattering teeth.

"Protection?" she asked. "What would we need to protect ourselves against?"

"I mean a c-condom, or something - Gah - it's to stop my semen from g-going inside you," I explained as best as I could.

"No, I don't think we should... Isn't that the entire point of mating?"

My head dropped back on the pillow, my strength leaving me. It was no use -- Luceria was used to a different culture. Now I didn't know how spider-periods worked, but I was likely going to finish this experience with a baby I didn't plan for.

Luceria moved again and my penis was sucked up inside her. She began to move more consistently as she got the hang of it and the head of my penis was being squeezed between her walls as it went up and down, up and down.

I was already ready to burst, but I was desperately trying to hold it. It might have been pointless, since whenever I've tried doing that in the past it failed. I shut my eyes. I had to think about something disturbing, or gross, or completely off-putting.

A tight compression inside Luceria squeezed on my shaft hard, forcing my eyes open and a moan to escape my lips. I looked up and her body language was too sexy to resist. She let her arms rest by her side and her face was overcome with pleasure, hot breaths leaving her open mouth. Her boobs were even dancing around as she bounced up and down over me.

I gave in and groaned as my cum shot out from the tip, spilling inside Luceria. She began to slow, but all of a sudden her vaginal opening seemed to close on my penis while it was inside her as if it was biting me and a mild, sharp pain shot over the skin of my shaft.

"Ah- What's happening?" I asked her, slightly concerned. This sort of thing was definitely not something normal girls did.

"Don't worry," Luceria answered me, breathing harder than before. "This is just my body reacting to your insemination."

"R-Reacting?" My concern only grew.

She nodded. "It has to make sure it collects all of it, especially since my womb is so far back."

The science was too much for me at the moment, but I felt a tight contraction inside Luceria like before, but this time I felt lots of them in succession, starting at my base and travelling upward until it went past the reach of my dick.

The moment of silence between us was a great time for me to take a breather and collect myself. My head was reeling still, a mix between the pleasure and my sheer unpreparedness. I felt a lot more composed after a minute of resting, though I still couldn't go anywhere.

Suddenly Luceria's vagina released its clamp on me. Relieved I took in a breath, while Luceria pulled herself off me, my penis slipping out and falling slack out from her hole.

"Would you like to, perhaps... do it again? My womb has already been closed off, which means it would just be for pleasure this time," I heard Luceria propose to me.

"I don't know if I can do that again," I said. The exhaustion still weighed on my body, and my little guy was completely sucked dry already.

She looked at me, blinking with all of her eyes. "Why not?"

"Well... Normal guys typically can't do it more than once right after."

"Oh, right... I understand then. You can have a short break, if you prefer," she said.

I pulled my head up and sat upright at the same time. "No, I meant I probably have to wait at least a few hours to go again."

"Are people really so frail? Once we Arachne's get in the mood, we'll go multiple times to relieve all our urges."

The way Luceria talked about her species made it scary to learn. Although, I noticed the program called her an Arachnoid, yet she said something different.

"Like right now, I'm still not completely satisfied..." she added, her fingertip playfully resting on her chin.

Advancing on me, she bent down and pressed her body up against mine. Her soft, warm skin touched all over my body, sending me back into a bliss of the senses. Luceria dragged her heavy breasts up my chest. As if my body acted on its own, my hands lifted up and touched them from either side. I held them in my palms, simply feeling their weight and caressing them at the same time. They were easily the biggest I'd ever seen.

"Do you like these?" Luceria asked genuinely, looking down at her chest.

"Y-Yeah. I really like them," I answered back. Hands facing front on, I was now groping the front of her boobs, her nipples poking at my palms.

"Then why not go for a little longer? You seem to be ready again."

Her hands scraped down my pecs, sending shivers through me. Before I'd realised it I had another energetic boner waiting for action.

As Luceria laid on me her stomach was on mine, and she let me continue to massage her breasts. I felt the wetness of her vagina touch faintly on the tip of my penis. All of a sudden she pinned her weight on my shoulders and I couldn't break it. She was definitely stronger than she looked.

She released the pressure from one of her arms and stretched it underneath her belly once she was sitting up higher and her abdomen curled up to her hand like it was a pet. She waited a few seconds and a burst of what looked like thick silver hair poured out into her palm from a set of spinnerets at the very back of her body. They worked like a loom to dispense her web and she grabbed the bundle and yanked it to the front.

"Hold on, what are you doing?" I asked, more than a little frightened.

"Don't worry. I just want to experiment a little bit, if that's alright," she said back to me as she weaved and stretched the web between every one of her fingers.

Before I could as much as object my wrist was bound to the bed head in a flash and she did the same to my other arm. She tied my ankles to the bed itself after I was unable to move around, and she came back around to face me.

She extended her arms and rested her hands on my chest again as she crawled directly over me before lowering down until my erection met her vagina again. It slipped around around her entrance teasingly until Luceria guided it inside her again with her hand.

It stabbed inside, squishing past her tight walls. Still sensitive from the first time, I cried out when it entered. Luceria gave an exhaled moan as my penis reached up as high as it could go. The flesh inside pressed down on all parts of my penis as if it were alive. Luceria held onto my shoulders for support and lifted her hips up and down on me, skipping the slow start-up this time around. My groin smacked into her with every quick descent. At this rate, she was going to end up leaving me as an empty shell.

She huffed louder now, completely consumed by the feeling of our intertwined genitals. My dick was sparking with pleasure, the nerves in my shaft being overwhelmed with feeling. I was moaning frequently now, unable to control myself as my mind was slowly being driven wild.

I watched intently as Luceria's magnificent boobs flopped up and down, bouncing more erratically the quicker she pumped. I had the urge to reach for them to play with, but I wasn't able to move any part of my body apart from my neck.

"Luceria," I said to get her attention, "can I -- ah -- p-play with your boobs some more?"

For a while she didn't answer me, barely acknowledging me at all while she focused on driving down on my dick, moaning through short breaths. "My b-boobs? You're all tied up, how are you going to manage that?"

"I could, um, s-suck on them," I suggested. Out loud, it sounded more embarrassing than in my head.

Without responding again she got down, resting her elbows on my ribs while she kept pumping her hips further down on me. Her chest hung in front of me, enticing me with its fullness. I stuck my neck out and managed to take one of her nipples in my mouth.

Starting to suck on it, it was the most incredible thing I'd ever felt. Her skin was soft and clean and tasted amazing. I rolled my tongue over her nipple before deciding to lightly chew on it.

"Ah!" Luceria suddenly whimpered in a loud cry. It was the most pleasurable-sounding noise I had ever gotten a girl to make.

I nibbled on it some more and she writhed under the pleasure. Her head dropped down above me, her long hair screening my sight. She looked to be at her limit but I was approaching mine as well. I let go of her boob and it flopped back down.

"Luceria, I'm about to cum again!" I cried.

"Cum...?" she repeated, oblivious.

The pleasure began to take over and I couldn't speak properly. "S-Se... My- My semen--"

"Oh yes..." she moaned. "P-Please, give me more of it--"

Her request was granted and my balls were absolutely drained as I felt the trickle of my last remaining cum expel into her.

"Holy crap," I said, breathing hard as we both came to a rest. "That... was amazing." My thoughts had become scrambled by that point and Luceria used the rest of her strength to slowly heave herself up. She failed to say anything and a flash of concern came over me. "Luceria?"

"I, hah..." she puffed, her head still down. "I've never felt so good in my entire life..."

I was relieved, but realised she must have been completely wiped out. We had sex twice, and both times she was the one doing all the work. She crumpled down over my body, her skin sweltering and drizzled lightly in perspiration. Her arms curled around my head, embracing me in her warm chest. Our sweat mixed together as I laid underneath her, serving as proof of our incredible endeavour.

I reached up and gently stroked the back of her head, feeling her soft hair under my fingers. I felt her hug me tighter and we laid motionless for a minute.

She retracted herself and stared down lovingly at me. She had no irises to speak of but her beautiful black eyes sparkled as they looked into mine, and I could tell she enjoyed the experience.

"I can't believe how perfect that was," she said.

I laughed a little. "I'm glad you liked it. I'm sorry I didn't really last that long..."

"What are you talking about? That wasn't short at all."

"Well, it might be considered short to a person. Let's just say I'm not perfect at it."

"It was perfect to me." Luceria smiled warmly and it filled my chest with a pleasant, tingly feeling.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course."

I was suddenly reminded of Luceria's whole talk of insemination and I began to worry. "B-By the way Luceria, I want to know... How does your - well, how does your ovulation cycle work?"

"Very similar to humans, I think, if not the same," she told me. "Why do you ask?"

"Are you able to get pregnant right now?"

"Not at the moment. I finished my cycle about a week ago."

My chest deflated with relief as a huge sigh left me. "Oh, thank god."

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"Before you were talking about mating and having babies, and it really freaked me out because I wasn't prepared to have sex today, especially since we did it raw -- So if I ended up getting you pregnant and I wasn't ready, I don't know what I would've done."

"I'm sorry," Luceria apologised sincerely. "I never realised you were sensitive to that topic. I didn't mean to worry you."

"That's okay," I said back, my heart still heavy as I recovered. "Just let me know next time, or something."

"Next time?" she repeated back.

I looked at her. "Yeah. We can, um, always do this again, if you want."

Luceria smiled. "I'd like that. You're very comforting to be around, did you know that? I'm happy that you were the one who was chosen to be my host."

I started to blush. "M-Me too. I think you're cool, Luceria."

She leaned back down and laid her head softly on my chest and let me caress her again. We laid together in silence as the morning waned on, suddenly not a care left in me.

12