Hostages

Story Info
Wife held hostage by convicts & enjoys it.
3.5k words
3.99
40.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HOSTAGES

I'm Carla and my live-in male partner is Dexter. We're married, to use the old-fashioned terminology. I'm a social worker for the state and Dexter is on the staff of a local progressive state assemblyman, a transexual man who was recently elected. We have been living in a rented house in a rural area. The owners have gone to Africa on a government aid project for two years so we were staying in their home. It is a beautiful place, on a ridge with a great view. There's a lot of privacy too; the nearest neighbor is half a mile away. The remote location served us well for some wild parties with a lot of drugs and liquor. We were isolated from civilization. Our only contact was via our phones and the internet which we use to get news and to buy things on-line.

We were sitting in our living room one Friday night, watching a series that we were streaming on our TV. There was a knock on the door, which usually meant one of our friends had stopped by. Dexter went to answer the door while I continued watching TV. I heard a commotion and was shocked to look up and see two large men in what looked like prison clothes. One had his hand at Dexter's throat while the other quickly walked into our living room.

"Who else is here?" the guy walking toward me asked.

I told him, "Just the two of us." And Dexter said the same thing.

The second guy quickly went into our kitchen and came back with two of our butcher knives. He gave one to the guy holding Dexter. With the knives pointed at us, they forced Dexter to the couch beside me. They were wearing the clothing of prisoners from the nearby state prison. It was a mile away by road, but half that distance through the woods behind our house. We'd never heard of anyone escaping from there and hadn't worried about security.

The two guys quickly surveyed the house. They asked if Dexter had any clothes that would fit them. He was a good bit smaller than either of them and nothing of his would've fit them at all. They were both agitated so Dexter and I tried to calm them down by telling them we would cooperate if they wouldn't hurt us.

"We won't hurt you lady, if you do as we say." The younger one said. I could see one guy was younger and had more hair. I asked their names and learned that he was Drake and the older guy was called "Switchblade." They confirmed that they had escaped from the prison by slipping away from a "field trip" around the prison grounds.

"Why were you in prison?" I asked. Trying to be empathetic I said, "I know many poor men are wrongly incarcerated."

Drake said, "Damn straight. They gave me five to ten years for possession of drugs. They keep us in cages like animals, not like human beings."

I asked the other guy, "Are you in for possession or something like that?"

He said, "Rape, lady."

That shut me up for a moment. "Was is like statutory rape with a girlfriend or something?"

He said, "No, I raped her. It was rich chick, just like you." That shut me up.

Dexter and I listened as they tried to plan what to do next. They needed money and some civilian clothes. They needed a car.

Dexter offered to help, trying to get them away from us. "Carla can go get you some money and clothes while I stay here with you. She can get $1,000 from an ATM and there is a Walmart a few miles away."

They liked that idea, but the young one, Drake said he had a better idea, "You go get what we need while we keep your wife company."

Dexter refused, but they were adamant. Finally, he said, "Okay, if you promise not to hurt my wife."

The older guy said, "You go get what we need and be quick about it. We haven't eaten a good meal in a while and your wife is going to cook for us. If you don't get back in a hurry or call the police, we'll rape the shit out of her. She looks like a nice piece of white pussy and I haven't had any of that since I raped that bitch six years ago."

Dexter looked at me. I told him to go. There was really no other choice. They told him their clothing and shoe sizes and sent him off for two sets of clothes with extra socks and underwear, tote bags and couple of cell phones. They told him to gas up the car too. Dexter took his BMW SUV hybrid. I have an electric car which would limit how far they could get and it was much smaller.

After Dexter left, they directed me into the kitchen and looked through our freezer and refrigerator. They selected four steaks and some bacon and eggs and told me to cook for them. We had some beer and wine which they quickly got into.

I was standing by the stove cooking with the two of them behind me. I tried to develop some rapport with them so they would be less inclined to hurt me. "I'm sorry that our so-called justice system persecutes black men. It's something we're trying to change. I'm a social worker and work with poor families whose men are in prison. It's so hard for them to get by in our society. I see racism everywhere."

Drake picked up on the theme and complained about his "chicken-shit Jew lawyer" and the "asshole warden". He talked about being in solitary confinement and how bad the food was. "The worst thing is, you don't ever get to see the sun rise or set. We spend twenty-three hours a day in a little cell with another guy."

The older guy, Switchblade chimed in, "The "man" has all the power. Guys like us are chattel to be used and thrown away."

I made some sympathetic gestures. I asked Switchblade what is real name was and he laughed and said "Chandler. Isn't that a pussy name?"

"I don't think so. It's better than Switchblade."

Chandler was looking at me and said, "You have a nice little ass."

I didn't know what to say but said, "Thank you."

He said, "Take your pants off. Let's see your legs and ass."

I hesitated but saw that he was serious and he scared me more than the other guy, Drake. So, I took off my pants and stood in front of the stove in my panties. They were looking at me from behind.

Drake said, "Why don't you get topless too. It's been a long time since we've seen a live woman's tits."

I held them off by saying the spitting grease from the bacon would burn me, so they dropped the subject.

They started to bicker over where to go next, to Drake's cousin's house or just go as far away as they could, maybe try for Mexico. Chandler was getting angry and I was afraid he would go off the rails. I wanted to divert their attention, so I went into the living room and got our supply of weed and offered it to them. They gladly accepted and focused on lighting up. They asked if we had anything stronger. Dexter had a few pills; I don't know what they were. I told them he had them in the bedroom.

They wouldn't let me out of their sight, so Drake went with me into the bedroom. I got the pills then Drake said, "Lose the shirt."

I said, "What? No!"

He said, "Look I'm trying to keep you from getting hurt by Switchblade, so just do as I say."

I took off my shirt, and since I wasn't wearing a bra around the house, I was topless. I was left with my pink panties and my slippers. Then Drake said he had to piss and told me to come in the bathroom with him so I wouldn't be out of his sight. I think he just wanted me to see his cock while he pissed. I decided to humor him and I looked at his dick as he took it out. He had a shiny black cock that wasn't circumcised. When he finished, he turned toward me and waved his dick at me. "I think it likes you." He said.

We went back in the kitchen. Chandler/Switchblade was sitting at the kitchen table finishing his meal. He pulled me over to him. He reached between my legs and put his fingers inside my panties, fingering me. He was rubbing my pussy lips and was probing to find my opening. He grabbed the waist of my panties and began to cut them with a knife. I pushed his hand away and said "Let me." I pushed my panties to the floor and stepped out of them. I was now completely naked and in the arms of a "hardened criminal". From what he said, he was a victim of the system, which held men like him down, leaving them no choice but to resort to crime.

He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me. He smelled awful. He probably hadn't had a shower in weeks and had been sweating during his escape. His breath was bad too. He'd never had decent dental care. He took the butcher knife and pushed the dull side against my body, touching my neck and my breasts. Then he turned the knife and cut me across the top of my breast. He drew blood which started to roll down over the breast.

I took the knife from him and said, "Put the fucking knife down. You don't need it. I know you are both going to fuck me and I know there is nothing I can do about it. I might even enjoy it if you guys are nice to me." Then I said, "Wouldn't you guys like to fuck a bitch who wants to fuck you back? My husband hasn't fucked me for weeks. Maybe you guys can satisfy me before he gets back home."

Drake said, "Let's flip a coin to see who gets her first."

I said, "Unh uh. I want this big boy first." I hugged Chandler. I wanted to get to him quickly before he got worked up and violent. "Do you want this white pussy, Mister Switchblade?"

I looked at Drake and said, "You can watch your friend fuck me or take a shower." He left, heading to our bedroom bath rather than the guest room. He said he wanted to shower where I did and then fuck me in my husband's bed.

I reached for Switchblade's pants and fished out his cock. He had buttons on his prison pants. When I had his cock out, I fell to my knees and took his cock in my hand. Then I licked his prick. It was not very long, but it was stubby. It smelled like the rest of him. I took it in my mouth and sucked him in. His fat prick fit in my mouth but my jaw hurt due to its size. He sighed and moved in a way that I knew meant he was close to coming. I knew he wouldn't be satisfied with just coming in my mouth. He wanted inside my cunt. I climbed onto his lap and reached down to rub his prick against my cunt and then I put it at the entrance to my vagina and eased down on it. His fat prick felt good and the nastiness of fucking a guy like him was strangely exciting. I was close to coming and so was he. He sucked the blood off my breast and pushed his cock up into me. I felt his come spurting inside me. He kept coming for a while. He'd not been laid for a long time. When he came, I did too. I leaned my head onto his shoulder while he continued to suck in my blood. I never heard of a guy getting off sucking blood, but "different strokes", I thought.

He was concerned that he came too soon and began to say something. I put my finger to his lips to quiet him and said, "That was amazing. You made me come quicker than I ever have. I still feel your cock and your come inside me." He seemed to be satisfied.

I got off his lap and went into our bedroom to find his partner. Drake was in the shower. I was naked and covered with the smell of Switchblade so I decided to get in with him. He was surprised when he saw me. I think he expected me to resist them and make them rape me, but I wanted to keep them from getting pissed-off. I knew what was going to happen anyway, so why make it more difficult. I washed his prick and it got hard. It was bigger than his partner's cock and bigger than my husband's. It was going to be a treat to get fucked by a big cock. I wondered if it would feel better to be penetrated more deeply.

Drake took me in his arms and I kissed him, pushing my tongue into his mouth. I pulled on his prick and it filled my hand completely. He ran his hands over my ass and back. We got out of the shower and dried off quickly. We were still wet when we tumbled into Dexter's and my bed.

"Why are you letting me fuck you without resisting?" he asked.

I said, "You are going to do it anyway, so why resist and get hurt." Then I added, "Dexter and I have been trying to get pregnant. Will you please wear a rubber?" That was when he slid his big prick inside me. I gasped as he pushed it into my vagina. I was on the pill, but I wanted him to think he might put a baby in my belly. It would keep him focused.

"This is my first white pussy." He said. "I want to taste it." He slid down and put his face in my cunt. I don't think he remembered that his partner had already left a load of come there. I had washed his smell away but his come was still dripping out of me. Drake moved back up and put his cock back in me. He raised up on his arms and looked at me as he humped his cock in and out. I moved my hips with him.

He wanted to fuck me doggy-style so I got on my hands and knees. He put his dick inside me. He was standing behind me on the bed and was hammering me with his big prick. I grunted with each thrust.

That was when my dear husband Dexter got back and came into the bedroom. He'd seen Chandler almost passed-out in the kitchen due to the drugs he had taken in excess. He had his pants down and his limp dick was laying on his leg. Dexter walked in to his and my bedroom to see another man fucking his wife. I was clearly an active participant; there was no indication that I was being forced. My breasts were swaying with each stroke and a little bit of blood covered my one breast and had dripped onto the sheet.

Drake saw Dexter in the doorway and said, "Wait your turn, man." I thought that was funny.

I said, "I'll be out in a few minutes, honey. Wait for me in the living room." Dexter was stunned but did as I had asked.

Drake was getting close. He talked as he got closer to coming, "Take my big black dick up your white pussy. I'm getting some reparations here." Then he said, "You can consider this to be a "social justice" fuck." Actually, that was the way I was thinking of it. I was letting this oppressed man fuck me as compensation for him being exploited all his life. It felt rewarding to do this for "equity" purposes. Dexter had gotten my pussy because of his "white privilege". Letting these guys fuck me promoted equality and was rewarding to me. When Drake came, he said, "I hope I fucked a black baby into your white cunt." I felt his semen flooding my insides and running out of me. He had a large load and spurted a half dozen times before he started to get soft.

We walked back into the living room. Dexter had done a good job of getting things so they could get away from us. He had gotten them money, clothes, shoes, a cooler full of beer and water, some chips and slim-jims and had filled the car with gas. He gave each of the guys a cell phone.

He said, "You guys better get going. I didn't see any cops, but heard about three guys breaking out of the prison on the radio."

We made a deal. I said we would only say they had pushed into the house and took the car. We wouldn't mention anything about rape or them fucking me or Dexter getting them money and supplies. They would not mention that we had done anything to help them. Drake agreed to not damage the car and leave it somewhere once they got another ride. Dexter would wait until the next day to report it stolen.

We had to help get Chandler/Switchblade into the car. He was really fucked-up from taking too many of my husband's special pills.

I was wearing only an open robe when they were leaving. Drake asked me to come to him. I did and he gave me a long kiss. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. My robe was open so my naked body pressed against him. We swirled tongues as my husband watched. Drake got in the car and they drove away. Dexter and I locked and deadbolted our door.

We were talking after they left and Dexter was pissed about me being actively involved with fucking Drake. I told him how I thought about social justice and that I felt good striking a blow for equity by letting a poor, oppressed black man fuck me, a privileged white woman.

Dexter explained, "I heard on the radio and looked on the internet. The one guy, Drake, was in jail for leading a gang, selling large quantities of hard drugs and ordering the killing of a rival. The other guy raped a number of women. The last one, he raped and cut her badly with a knife. He's a real bad dude."

Reflecting about it, he said, "It's amazing that you were able to keep those guys from hurting you."

I said, "Pussy is a powerful thing. When used properly, it can control the most savage beast."

Dexter said, "I have to admit that I was turned on seeing you getting fucked in our bed. He was really drilling you with his cock. Maybe I'll try sucking your blood when we do it."

I told him that I had let Drake believe that he might get me pregnant. That turned Dexter on even more. We were soon in bed with Dexter's cock inside my sloppy pussy.

"If they catch them, I may go visit Drake in prison. I think he was sentenced too harshly."

Dex said, "You don't know anything about it." Then he said, "Do you want to get him out of jail so you can fuck him?" I denied it. Then he said, "Look honey, your dedication to fairness is really admirable, but social equity fucking is too much. Promise me you won't do it anymore."

I giggled, "You white males want to stay in control of everything. I think you are exploiting me by using my body and not letting anyone else have an equal opportunity." I broke out laughing and said, "What a bunch of bullshit. I only did what I thought I had to do."

He laughed and said, "Let's go in the bedroom and exploit you some more."

We made love on the same sheets that were on the bed when Drake fucked me. He licked a little blood off of my breast. My dresser drawer was open and I discovered that Drake had taken all my panties.

Oh, they caught the guys a few weeks later trying to get into Mexico. Switchblade went down fighting. He raped a woman in Texas and died on the scene in a gun fight with the police. They abandoned our car and we got it back. It wasn't damaged. Drake surrendered and is back in prison. I am thinking about going to visit him and I have the agency I work for trying to get his sentence reduced. Maybe I can do a conjugal visit.

Dexter and I role play 'convict and hostage' as part of our foreplay. He likes to hold me down and pretend he is raping me. I pretend to resist. He wants to taste my blood, again, but I haven't let him, yet. I know, we're weird.