Hostess

Story Info
Tonight he has pronounced her Hostess, and she must perform.
4.8k words
4
4.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ART 1: Preparation

She read the note Master had left for her taped to the mirror:

Tonight you will be known only as Hostess. Your attire for the evening has been laid out for you on the bed. You will prepare and present yourself to me at 6:00. You will receive and serve our guests. It is most important that you perform your duties well. You know what I expect. I know you won't disappoint.

'Hostess'. She whispered the title to try it on for size. In the past months she had worn so many names; Pet, 'S', slut, little one, fi-fi, slave, cunt, Susan, Diana, Princess, Darling, poopsy... she couldn't remember them all. She could scarcely recall her name from the time before she swore her eternal devotion to her Masters' pleasure and began her life as his indentured servant. Soon she would forget her past life completely, and what of it? Hostess's life was full now, forever full of the moment. Every moment of her life now had a purpose, something which commanded her attention. At this moment Hostess's attention was commanded to her grooming. She would have to attend to her toilet quickly so as to have enough time to dress.

It was therefore with haste that she showered, dried and applied talc to her entire naked body. She then ran the brush one hundred time through her long flowing hair which hung well past her shoulders. Afterwards she pulled it back tightly and tied it in a pony tail with a wide pink silk bow. At this point Hostess sat herself at the large vanity and took a deep breath. Though it was essential to proceed quickly, tonight was a formal occasion requiring exceptional application of make-up, and any errors would mandate starting over thus squandering precious time. Hostess methodically rendered her flesh to appear soft, warm and flawless, her eyes gleaming pools, her lashes dark and long, her lips and nipples bright crimson.

She now turned her attention to the items Master had laid out for her. She would of course dress from the inside out. This necessitated that she don the strap-on harness first. The harness consisted of a narrow leather belt and a triangular piece to which two dildos were attached and was held in place by flat chrome chains. The smaller, four-inch phallus was inserted into her pussy, while the larger, six-inch dong protruded outward at a slight angle. Two of the chains ran between her legs and up to the belt, parting the crack of her shapely ass. Thus while the harness filled her cunt it simultaneously rendered her asshole all the more available for use, and along with the fake cock jutting from her pelvis, she was equipped to service both men and women.

Next, the garter belt. Then the fishnet stockings. Hostess paused to straighten the seams before attaching the garters. She then pulled on the french-maids uniform. The neck line was cut deep and wide, her plush breasts framed in lace, pushed together, and exposed. The petticoats flared the skirt leaving her smooth round butt equally exposed.

As she donned each article she felt her flesh tingle where it touched her. Master had selected each item especially and where that which he had chosen touched her, it was as though his own flesh embraced her. Next she fastened the leather shackles on her wrists and ankles. Each one secured with a small brass lock. She lingered as she locked the matching leather collar to her neck.

Hostess inhaled and held her breath as she fastened the busk of the satin corset. The corset squished her waist and pushed up her chest. It forced her into good posture, throwing out both her tits and ass. Lastly, hostess stepped into the three-inch black leather spike heels. The fact that Master had chose only three-inch heels indicated that she would be on her feet all evening.

Hostess paused only briefly to check herself in the full-length mirrors that covered one wall before hurrying downstairs. Master was already waiting at the foot of the stairs. He wore a tailored suit but without a tie. He carried himself with an air of confidence, so handsome and commanding.

Hostess stopped three feet in front of him and then executed a well practice prostration. In three graceful moves she squatted, kneeled, and rocked forward. Her ass high in the air as her lips came just to his toes which she quickly kissed and then lovingly licked with only the very tip of her tongue.

"Arise Hostess" he commanded. She quickly obeyed and stood at attention. He looked her over with a critical eye, circling her with slow sure steps. He made some minor adjustments and then pronounced "You are on time and look fine. I am pleased." Hostess permitted herself only the beefiest hint of a smile to play across her lips. Inwardly her heart soared for she lived to please Master and knew no greater pleasure than his approval.

"Turn Around" he said in a casual voice. She obeyed and he busied himself with the laces of her corset, pulling them tight, starting at the top and working his way down, till he reached the narrowest part of her waist, then starting at the bottom and working his way up. When he had removed all the 'slack' he planted his foot in the small of her back and with the laces wrapped round each hand pulled them as tight as he could. Hostess was now very tightly bound and could scarcely breath. The laces were wrapped around her waist and tied in back.

"Just a couple of finishing touches" he announced. "Your duties tonight will be to serve our guests. You will therefore need a serving tray." He buckled a special tray around her waist. The tray was kidney shaped, about a foot wide, fitting perfectly the curve of her waist. It was held in place with a wide leather belt that buckled in back. The belt also had two D rings, one on each side. To these, he attached chrome chains, and the ends of the chains he attached to her wrist shackles. Thus, Hostess's hands could extend only as far from her hips as the edge of her tray.

"Turn around" he ordered. She complied. "One last touch" he said grabbing her nipple and pinching it rhythmically. He affixed tweezer clamps, connected with steal chain, to her erect nipples.

PART 2: Inception

"There" Master proclaimed, observing the glinting hyperbolic curve connecting her nipples.

"Fold your hands and rest them on your tray. Keep you eyes on your hands"

Hostess complied. Master again strode round her, circling her twice.

She was never more alive than she was at this moment. The corset and heels constantly constricted and contorted her, promoting the feminine curves of her body to the maximum extent. The french-maid uniform proclaimed her position as servant. Her exposed tits and ass, the fishnets, and the fake cock jutting out from her, were all starkly vulgar and touted her depravity. She found this humiliating, and the constant awareness of her revealed appearance kept her in an excited state.

The chains and shackles were manifestations of her enslavement. These literal restraints, which truly deprived her of freedom, were equally effective in their symbolic value. The collar most of all symbolized how completely she belonged to another. She loved to wear his collar, loved feeling it around her neck, and loved also to be seen in it. The was nothing that could express better, and nothing she wished to express more than, her complete and total devotion to her beloved Master.

The dull throb in her nipples and phallus filling her cunt, stimulated and distracted her to even greater heights. Stimulated to such an excited state, it took a surprising degree of self-control simply to stand still.

Hostess was also awash in joy. For nothing gave her greater pleasure than Masters' approval. And though she focused her gaze on her hands, she could hear in his footsteps and also in his breathing that he approved of her now.

"Perfect" he said "You look absolutely wonderful Hostess. For you first act of service tonight, fix me a scotch and soda and deliver it to me in the den."

"Yes Sir" she replied dropping a slight curtsy and walked to the small bar that had been set up in the foyer. His eyes followed her as she moved savoring the way her body was displayed and the hesitating stiffness that the heels and dildo which filled her pussy, imposed on her gate. Even so, her stride was well practiced and though it betrayed her bound and occupied condition, it did not want for grace.

Hostess arrived at the bar as Master headed off to the den. The tray and chains restricted her reach, requiring her to stand sideways to the bar. With one hand, she placed a glass on her tray. She mixed the drink and added ice, noting how she was forced to focus on each movement that she could ordinarily do without thinking. With the drink on her tray she headed off to the den where Master was waiting for her. She had to concentrate very hard as she walked, to keep from spilling the drink. With each step, the dildo inside her stirred her juices. She was so wet now that her ooze was beginning to seep out the sides of the harness and dribble down her legs.

Hostess entered the den. Master was seated in the overstuffed leather chair. Dvorak played softly on the stereo. She approached his chair from the side, clasped her hands behind her back and bent at the knees bringing her tray to rest on the arm of the chair.

"Scotch and soda Sir" she said. He picked the drink from her tray and casually took a sip. Hostess did not move or speak. She kept her eyes on her tray and waited for him to acknowledge her. A few seconds later he took another sip.

"Very good" he said simply. "Now return to the foyer and admit our guests as they arrive. Take their coats, fix them a drink, and show them in." As he spoke he lit a votive and set it on her tray.

"Yes Sir." She stood, turned and walked out.

She lost track of time. She had been at her post, alone with her thoughts, and for what seemed like hours, but could only have been minutes, when the doorbell startled her back. She went to answer the door, then stopped. She knew of course what was expected of her. But the imminent reality of presenting herself to the eyes of strangers without even Masters presence for comfort, was unexpectedly terrifying. She took a breath as deep as the corset allowed. Failing to perform this simple duty was unthinkable. It would mean punishment far worse than the embarrassment she now feared. Even more horrible, it would mean disappointing Master, and the thought of causing him displeasure was more that she could bear. She therefore steeled her resolve and opened the door.

A middle-aged, not unattractive, very well-dressed couple stood on the porch. Their eyes widened at the sight of her and they stood speechless. Hostess' face felt suddenly hot. The heat ran all the way down her body to her feet in a wave. She felt a rush of adrenaline and could actually hear her heart pounding in her chest.

"good evening" the words were barely audible it was all she could do to speak them at all. Her eyes were now fixed on their shoes. She took a couple of breaths and recommitted to her determination.

"Sir!" too loud, now she was nearly shouting. "Ma'am" better.

"Won't you come in?" she said stepping back and gesturing with a tethered arm. She closed the door behind them. "May I take your coats?" There was an awkward moment as held out her arms, but they just stared blankly. Eventually they removed their coat and wrap and laid them across her arms. They tuned to follow her with their eyes, as she walked out of the room and returned a few moments later

"I am Hostess" she declared "I will be serving you this evening. Would Sir care for a drink?"

"Huh? Oh yes, ah, I'll have bourbon neat." The gentleman managed to reply.

"And for Ma'am?" inquired Hostess.

"Ahem. White wine please dear." answered the lady with a lilt in her voice.

"How shall I announce you?" queried Hostess after serving the drinks.

"Fred and Barbara will be fine." replied the gent.

"Very good Sir. Follow me please." As she led them to the den she could feel their eyes burning into her. She felt herself flush anew. Standing to one side of the doorway in the den she announced "Master Fred and Mistress Barbara." Master rose to greet them. He was smiling, obviously pleased and this was a great comfort to Hostess. His satisfaction gave her confidence.

Master and the couple were all looking at her, and they were talking about her. Complementing her physical attributes, comportment, and ensemble. The couple were quite interested to know the limits of 'service' she would be performing for them. She was relieved to hear that Master did place limits on what could be asked of her. Yet she was quite anxious to here graphic descriptions of depraved acts that she could be called upon to perform.

"That will be all for now Hostess" Master said dismissing her.

"Yes Sir" she acknowledged dropping a curtsy and turn to return to her post.

Two more couples arrived. The almost identical scene was twice repeated.

After she announced the third couple, Master said to her "Everyone expected has arrived Hostess, remain here and tend to the needs of our guests."

"Yes Sir" she said as she dropped a curtsey. Her calves were beginning to ache. Her nipples, were already throbbing. The corset restricted her breath, and forced her to maintain posture. Her pussy juice was drying on her thighs. Her pussy itself was numb. And her nose itched like crazy! Yet she knew that the evening's tribulations had scarcely begun.

PART 3: Full Service

The den was equipped with a wet bar and kitchenette. The first thing Hostess did was to freshen everyone's drink. It took her over twenty minutes to accomplish this. For as she moved amongst the assembled, each of them freely groped her. The group continued to converse socially, discussing recent events, sports and the like. No one spoke a word to her, only the occasional eye contact, which was sufficient summons.

Many hands caressed her ass, often followed by open handed spankings. Hostess had to half squat in order to lower her tray while serving, often remaining in that position for over a minute until the drink was plucked from her tray. It was while in this position that one of the female guests without warning caught the chain connecting her clamped nipples with her finger and jerked.

Hostess gasped and winced as the clamp on her left nipple pulled free. A small cry escaped her mouth and she had to brace herself to keep from spilling the drink she was patiently offering (it did splash a bit). The woman yanked the clamp from her right nipple. This time Hostess was better prepared and merely closed her eyes and inhaled sharply. The woman then took Hostess' tit in hand and leaning froward sucked it deep in her mouth while licking her newly freed nipple. She did the same for the other breast.

The moment was exquisite torture. The clamps had gradually become quite painful and when they were ripped from her, pain flowed into her nips with searing intensity. Though she found it repugnant to engage with women sexually, she was so grateful for the soft, soothing ministrations of this woman's tongue, that she wished to embrace her, and hold her head firm to her chest. However, even if her shackles didn't prevent this, protocol most certainly did. She therefore tried very hard to simply remain motionless, though she was unable to keep from whimpering.

Hostess' legs began to quiver. She was released and allowed to stand up. She was stopped short as she turned to walk away when one of the other ladies grabbed hold of her strap-on. What a convent handle it made. Hostess stood there as everyone continued talking and laughing amongst themselves, seemingly taking no notice of her at all. Yet the mistress that held her dick was working it as she conversed, twisting and turning, pushing and pulling. The movements were transferred to the smaller cock penetrating Hostess' cunt. Hostess felt herself getting wet once again. Her sexual frustration was now mixed with fatigue and discomfiture. She fought hard to maintain her self control, even as she felt it slipping away. A tear fell from her cheek as a low moan escaped her lips and she was helpless to stop herself from grinding her hips in response.

"Hostess", her attention was suddenly focused by the sound of her Master's voice "Come over here".

"Yes Master" she said as the tormenting hand released it's grip.

"Kneel" he commanded and pointed to a spot on the floor at his feet"

"Yes Master" and she knelt with grace. Keeping her hands at her sides and her tray level.

With one long smooth movement he reached out, took hold of the candle, and lifted it from her tray. He held it in front of her eyes for perhaps ten seconds. Then with his other hand reached swiftly around her head and took hold of her pony tail. He pulled downward roughly.

"Aaah" it was a cry of half pain and half reflex. With her head held back, she could see nothing save the ceiling. "AAAHHHIIIEE!" this time she cried out loudly as hot wax was poured across her chest. He moved from left to right and back again. "AHHH! AHHH! AHHH!" She continued to cry out as the wax dribbled down her tits and her already burning nipples. He released her hair and set the candle on an end table.

"What do you say Hostess?"

Hostess tried to speak but couldn't. She took three quick breaths. "Th-th-tha... Thank You Ma-ma Master" she finally managed to spit out.

Master smiled broadly, but said only "Serve the refreshments now".

"Yes Sir" she said, got to her feet and turned to comply. She received a sharp slap on the ass as she marched off to the kitchenette. Once there she removed the food tray from the small fridge. Hostess had spent the morning preparing and arranging the hors d'oeuvres. Now she needed only heat the 'hot dish' two minutes in the microwave. As it was heating, the aroma filled her senses, and she felt the emptiness in her stomach. She had had nothing to eat today, but she knew better than to consume any of the food meant for the guests. It would probably not be until tomorrow till she was allowed to eat again. She contented herself with a few swallows of water. She knew she was allowed water without having to ask, but only to keep form dehydrating. She would have to get permission if she had to pee, and Master wouldn't be pleased.

She placed the hot dish in the center of large food tray, and placed that, along with a stack of small plates and napkins, on her serving tray. She then returned to the guests and served them one at a time. Aside each person she half squatted to bring the tray level to their arm waited as they picked from her offerings. As she moved among them and did this, she was once again freely groped and spanked. The wax was peeled from her tits and her nipples were pinched and slapped as well.

The last person she served was Master. "Put the rest on the coffee table" he instructed after he filled his plate.

"Yes Sir". Hostess promptly obeyed.

Master snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor near his feet. Hostess quickly took her mark. "Turn around" he ordered. She obeyed. "You won't be needing this any more tonight" he said as he unbuckled the tray from her waist and removed the chains from her wrists. "Put it out of the way." She set it in a corner and hurried back. "You have been on your feet a long time. How about giving them a rest?" he asked with a mischievous voice. Then his face grew firm "On, Your, Knees" he commanded her in harsh, measured tones. She obeyed at once.

Master turned his attention to the group, his expression cheerful. "Please don't trouble yourselves lifting morsels to you lips. Our lovely Hostess here will be happy to do that for you. Isn't that so?"

"Yes, of course Master" she replied and took the tidbit he was holding from his fingers and placed it in his mouth. She let her fingers linger on his lips as he licked and sucked them. "Mmmmmmmm" he said, and she smiled with genuine happiness.

12