Hot and Sexy Business Opportunities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I listened, I said to myself, this woman is facing the brutal facts of her reality and she is confiding all these truths to me.

I asked if she had ever taken a sales training course and she said no. But she was open to it.

I asked her to give me a business card and then I went on Amazon and ordered some "how to" books and CDs on becoming better at prospecting, presenting, overcoming objections and closing. I had them sent to her salon.

Having done that I asked Susan what her financial situation was at the moment and she said not good.

I said if I found an opportunity for you to go into business with me, would you be interested?

She replied I don't know if that would work, I don't have any money.

I said leave the money part to me, I think you have a lot of untapped potential that could make you a lot of money.

Her look was priceless: disbelief, as in are you shitting me?

I looked at her across the table and said, let's get some housekeeping items out of the way so we can move forward, okay?

She said, sure.

Then I said, I don't want to put you on the spot or embarrass you, but if I were to give you some money to get you to a place where you weren't fretting about things, worried about money, what's the amount.

She looked down, and tears fell from her face.

I said, Susan, honey, just give me a number.

She whispered $10,000.

I said, okay.

I gave her some tissues and said please stop crying.

It took a minute but she regained her composure.

She smiled at me, her makeup sort of smudged, it made her look cute.

I pulled out my money clip and gave her ten $100 bills. I said put that into your purse for emergencies. Or hide it in your house for an emergency.

I said give me a cancelled check out of your checkbook and I'll wire transfer the balance today and you'll have rest available tomorrow morning when the bank opens.

She said Jack you can't ...

I told her just give me the cancelled check and consider it a down payment on your future in our business.

I believe in you Susan, and I want you to believe in you too.

She said I don't know what to say.

I said, you don't have to say anything, just please give me a cancelled check.

She got her checkbook out of her purse, tore out a check and wrote cancelled on it.

Susan handed it to me and held my hand, her eyes still filled with tears and she said, Thank you, Jack.

I kissed her hand and replied, its my pleasure.

I said to her, now I need to give you some feedback and then some assignments, okay?

She smiled through the tears and said that would be great.

I reached into my wallet and pulled out two more hundred dollar bills. I said, on your way home from here, go by a Bed Bath and Beyond, or Home Goods or Macy's or somewhere and buy some large white towels for the students to use in your classes. Use this money.

I said the small towels make women feel uncomfortable, if you want more females clients make it easy for them to be comfortable. Men, on the other hand, would rather be naked during a massage. But don't give them a choice. Start using the large towels today, please.

She nodded and took the cash, and said I got it.

I told her, honey, you have a sharp edge to you and you need to dull it. You may think you have something to prove but you don't. I don't care about your past and what you don't have. I want you to stop comparing yourself to anyone because you're in a different league. Starting right now, and right here.

You're not in competition with anyone from this moment forward.

Susan, listen to me carefully. I've got your back, financially and emotionally. As of today you don't have any money issues.

You are smart, have a great smile and a wonderful sense of humor, I want to see more of it. If you have a bad day or a bad moment text me. You have a good day, you text me. You want to share a thought with me, text me.

I'm going to be your foundation. I want you to understand that you have an unlimited future ahead of you.

Susan started crying, sobbing.

Fortunately, the place was deserted. If you live somewhere long enough you know how to find these places.

An hour later it would have been embarrassing. At 7:45 in the morning, it was okay.

Between sobs, she said no one has ever been this nice to me before, I don't know how I am going to repay you.

I took both of her hands and said Susan, look at me.

She slowly raised her head, tears streaming down her face.

Honey, I am doing this because I want to. Meeting me and us being here is the break you needed.

She smiled through the tears, and said thank you Jack, but what's in it for you?

I told her, you have unused gifts that I am going to put to work and make us both some money. And have some fun at the same time. I want a partner in this business that understands how to work and will work hard.

I asked her, are you open to taking a trip to Las Vegas, all expenses paid, to do some market research?

She said sure, anytime.

I don't want you to go alone, I need at least one other woman from a different age demographic and perspective to go with you.

I asked her if she had ever heard of the shoe company president who sent two salesmen to Africa to see what the market opportunities were. She had not. Well, I said, one guy comes back, says, they don't wear shoes in Africa, so we have no opportunity there. The other guy says, no one wears shoes in Africa, so we have a great opportunity.

I continued, the lesson is one of perspective. I need your perspective, from someone in their mid 20s. I need someone older, maybe late 30s or early 40s to get the thinking from someone in that age group, because both are target markets for this idea I have.

Then I asked her, have you posed topless before as a model?

She said yes, many times, and I asked, so are you comfortable being topless?

She blushed and said yes.

I said, I am going to send you to Las Vegas and you are going to scope out these topless pools that some of the hotels have. You and whomever we send with you will visit all the pools, one after another, and do some research while you visit. In order to blend in, and not be obvious about it, you and your partner on the trip will need to be topless. We need to think of someone in the next few days so we can order the suits in time for them to be delivered before you arrive.

I need for you to go online and find the smallest, sexiest female bathing suits on the planet. I know about Wicked Weasel, Malibu Strings and Dubio, but you are in this business and I need to see what these companies are offering. Plus there are other companies and I need to know about them.

I always carry a couple of prepaid Visa cards and I handed two of them to Susan, telling her that each had a limit of $500 and to spend what she needed. Susan looked a little stunned and said, you're buying these suits for me?

I said, yes, but I want only the smallest and the sexiest. You're a smart woman, buy the ones that will get you arrested on the beaches of Long Island but will draw a crowd around you in Las Vegas. Also, I added, you'll need to buy some mannequins so I can see what the suits look like on someone other than you. Sound okay?

Susan smiled and said, yes, I see where you are going with this. She reached across the table, took my hand and said, this will be a lot of fun. Then she asked when do you want to meet again?

I said, I know you have a trip or two coming up, and it is going to take a couple of weeks for the suits to be made and shipped, so lets do this, plan to meet me when you get back from your trips and in the meantime, text me any questions or issues that come up. If you are going to be out of town, probably best to have the stuff shipped to the salon, right?

She said yes, good thinking.

With that, we left the restaurant, kissing in the parking lot.

She hugged me and thanked me again.

I patted her ass and she laughed.

As Susan drove off, I was sure I had lit the fuse under her rocket.

I went on Go Daddy and bought the domain names for CYN Suits, Barely There Suits, Las Vegas Fashion, Vegas Suits, Tiny Strings, LV Suits, Mostly Skin and about half a dozen others that would work.

I texted my web designer and said visit Malibu Strings and see how quickly we can get a site up like that.

Send me a quote and get started.

I dropped by the bank and transferred $15,000 into Susan's checking account. I set up monthly transfers of $5000 a month to take place on the first business day of each month.

I went home, had a nude Monica undress me; led her by the hand out to the pool to suck me off while I sat on the steps. Monica was getting better and better at giving head. I closed my eyes and dreamed it was Susan blowing me. I came deep in Monica's throat, it was a big load, and she gagged a bit.

I asked her to keep please keep sucking me and she got me hard again. I took Monica by the hand to the hot tub where we fucked until I came in her pussy.

I had Monica wash the chlorine off of me at the outdoor shower and dry me, the I went back to bed. I dreamed of fucking Susan. When I woke up it was noon. I had a hard on that wouldn't quit. I found Monica watching her videos and she got me wet with her mouth and we fucked on the sofa.

After I came into her pussy for the second time that day, Monica asked me where I had found my new energy. Then she smiled at me and said, oh, you found someone, didn't you? She kissed me and told me she was happy for me.

I had her suck me big again and it wasn't long before I had her bent over ready for me.

I lubed her ass up with two fingers and told Monica I was going in all the way with one push.

She turned her head and smiled and said please fuck my ass hard Mr. Jack.

I pushed in balls deep in a single poke.

Monica whimpered and shook, surprised by the force.

I asked if she was okay and she replied I'll be fine.

I tightened my grip on her hips and began to see saw in and out, each time going balls deep.

Monica soon got into the game and started bucking and reached down to play with her pussy.

After just a few minutes I put a load up her ass.

I'd cum four times in just less than four hours.

Monica was happy to have the old me back in business.

She cleaned me with a warm towel and then did quality control work with her tongue, lips and mouth.

Monica asked me if I had a good day and I said I did.

Thanks to her.

Monica made me dinner, kissed my cock goodbye and headed home.

Susan texted a picture to me the next morning. She was topless and had a huge smile on her face. She looked great.

12