Hot Aunt's Innocent Request 02

Story Info
The naughty aunt's incestuous affair is discovered!
7.4k words
4.57
31.9k
70

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Auntie's Incestuous Affair Uncovered

Ryan Mitchel

"Is your mom home?" Aunt Mindy texted me.

My dick went hard in an instant. "No. She's over at one of her friends. Brit's not here, either. I'm home alone."

"Good. I need to suntan. I'll need some help with the lotion."

I shuddered in delight. It was the fourth time she'd come over in the week since it happened. Since my busty and hot Aunt Mindy had seduced me. It started out with the innocent request to put suntan lotion on her back and led to me rubbing her tits. Eating her out. Getting blown by her. I fucked her pussy. I busted bareback in here.

I could have bred her.

I even had done her anal.

We had banged a lot. She didn't even make it outside. Her tan was starting to fade, but that was fine. I was just so glad to fuck her. I wanted to pound her in all her holes. To eat her out. To just enjoy my sexy aunt. She was so hot.

I waited on the couch in a pair of shorts only. Just in case Mom came home. My cock tented the front. I hadn't watched porn at all. I mean, whenever the house was empty and I could risk jacking off without getting caught by my prudish mother, Aunt Mindy would just come over so we could fuck.

She was cheating on Uncle Derrick. I was cuckolding him. I should feel bad about it, but my aunt needed my big dick. She needed a good, hard fucking. My uncle wasn't giving it to her, so I had to do it. Even if we were related by blood.

She was my mom's younger sister.

They were nothing alike, though. Mom was so frumpy. She was beautiful, but she didn't flaunt her curves. Aunt Mindy had always dressed in revealing clothes. She showed off her body as much as she could, her red hair as playful as the rest of her.

My cousin, Danni, had strawberry-blonde hair. It was playful in a different way. I wondered how she compared to her mother. Danni was my age, nineteen. She was a petite thing, though. She didn't have her mother's curves.

DING-DONG!

My dick almost erupted in my shorts.

I darted toward the door and opened it to find Aunt Mindy there in one of her airy sundresses. This one was white with blue flowers over it. The dress fit her tight in the waist and was cut low to show off her tanned cleavage. The skirt swirled around those gorgeous thighs of hers.

"Mmm, there's my favorite nephew," she purred and closed the door behind her.

I threw my arms around her neck and kissed her. My tongue danced with hers. She had taught me how to kiss. I slid my hands down her back and boldly grabbed her ass. I didn't hesitate to touch her now. I had access to her entire body.

She broke the kiss, panting. "Mmm, you're going to make your girlfriends happy."

"I don't need a girlfriend," I said.

"Sure you do." She winked at me. "You need a girl your age, but don't worry. Your aunt will always be here to give you advice. Now... How long do we have?"

"A few hours."

"Perfect." She turned around. "Unzip me."

I drew down the zipper. I wasn't surprised to see only her bare back. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it. She didn't bother even with the pretense of sunbathing in her swimsuit, though she would have a bikini in the purse she dropped on the floor just in case.

She slipped her arms out of the sleeve and shoved her dress off her hips, bending down to thrusts her plump ass at me. Her shaved cunt dripped between her legs, beads running down her tanned thighs. She wiggled her hips, clearly inviting me to grope her.

I smacked her rump.

"Ooh, Ryan," Aunt Mindy purred, her butt-cheeks clenching.

I grinned and dropped to my knees. I gripped her hips and nuzzled my face between her thighs to find that delicious pussy I loved. The tangy flavor of her twat soaked my taste buds before my tongue even flicked out. She was so wet.

She moaned, her butt-cheeks clenching right before my face. She whimpered as I tongued her snatch. I licked at her folds, eating out her married twat. My dick was so hard. I would be fucking her before too much longer.

Fucking her. Maybe even knocking her up. We hadn't used a condom once. She wanted my jizz in her. She wanted to take that chance I would put a baby in her. I loved that idea. I flicked my tongue around inside of her.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's just amazing," she moaned. "Oh, I have such a great nephew."

I loved hearing her say that as I flicked my tongue around in her snatch. I danced about in her, teasing her. She moaned as I did that. She quivered there as I feasted on her with hunger. It was such a wondrous treat to eat her cunt like this.

She moaned as I devoured her with all that I had. I thrust my tongue into her snatch and flicked around in her. I danced about in her, loving her taste. She had such a yummy pussy. Just an amazing cunt.

Her entire body quivered as I tongued her. It was a wondrous moment. She groaned as I did that. She tossed her head back and forth, her red hair dancing across her shoulders as I swirled my tongue around in her. My nose pressed into her taint.

"You naughty boy!" she groaned. "No, no, you're such a naughty man."

"And you're a naughty aunt," I purred. "A slutty MILF!"

"Your slutty MILF!"

That made my dick so hard. My hand reached around her hip as I plunged my tongue deep into her tangy cunt. I stirred around in her as I slid my fingers across her pubic mound. I found the wet folds of her pussy.

I found her clit. She gasped as I diddled her bud. I stroked her button in fast circles as my tongue danced around in her. She gasped as I did that. Her entire body shuddered as my fingers danced over her naughty nub. She squealed in delight.

"Oh, my god, Ryan!" she gasped. "Oh, yes, yes, that's just perfect. That's amazing. I love it. I love it so much! Keep rubbing me like that! Keep massaging me. Oh, you're delicious nephew! Make me cum!"

"Drown me," I groaned, rubbing harder. Faster.

My tongue swirled around in her pussy. Her cunt clenched down on me as I massaged her clit. I diddled that delicious bump, her juices coating my fingers. More ran down my chin to the hollow of my neck. My dick throbbed so hard.

She shuddered, her butt-cheeks clenching before me. She whimpered and tossed her head. She hurtled closer and closer to her orgasm. I wanted her to just burst. That would be so hot. I wanted to drown in every drop of pussy cream she had.

"Oh, that's so good," she groaned. "Oh, you're driving me wild. You know what you're doing to me? Do you? Oh, yes, yes, you do! You're such a wicked nephew! Making your aunt wild for you! Your cock! Your cum!"

"You're my cum-slut!" I growled, rubbing so fast on her clit

"I am!" she howled as her body bucked. Her juices gushed out and bathed my lips. "I'm your cum-slut aunt! Your cum-drinking whore!"

I lapped up her tangy passion, my dick so hard as she bucked through all that rapture. She whimpered, her pussy rubbing on my face. She gasped and quivered as more and more of her pussy cream spilled over my chin.

I loved how her wet folds rubbed on my lips as she climaxed. She trembled there, bathing me in all her juices. She soaked me with her tangy delight. I stroked through her folds, her huge tits heaving over my head.

"Oh, my god, Ryan!" she gasped. "You're such a great nephew!"

My dick was so hard as I enjoyed licking up Aunt Mindy's pussy cream. I stroked through her folds. I lapped up the delight. She tasted so good. I was so glad to flick my tongue through her pussy and feast on her. She groaned as I did that.

She squirmed her pussy on me. She smeared her cunt on my face. I licked at her with such passion. I stroked my tongue through her folds and brushed her clit. She bucked as I did that. Her tits swayed as she panted, coming down from her high.

She shuddered and dropped to her knees and engulfed my dick. She slid her mouth over my cock and suckled on me. I groaned as she did that. I savored her hot mouth wrapped around my dick. She had an amazing one.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "Oh, you got a mouth on you. Just a wonderful mouth!"

She winked at me as she worked her mouth up and down my cock. She slid back up me with a wet plop. "Let me know before you cum. I have a naughty idea."

"Yes, Aunt Mindy," I groaned as the MILF swallowed my cock again.

She engulfed my dick. That was so hot having her doing that. She slid her lips over it and suckled. This wonderful heat swept through me. I groaned, my nuts twitching. She suckled on me with such passion. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock.

She suckled on me with all that she had. She had such a wonderful mouth. My aunt swirled her tongue around my cock. She knew what she was doing. I loved her nursing on me with such passion. She winked at me as she kept blowing me.

"Aunt Mindy," I groaned.

She sucked with delight.

"You are such an awesome aunt!"

She swirled her tongue around my cock. I shuddered at the feel of her doing that. She bobbed her head, driving me wild with that hot tongue of hers. I shuddered, hurtling toward that amazing climax. I would have a huge cum.

Just a mighty burst of jizz. I would flood her mouth. Just spurt into her over and over again. My cock twitched and throbbed as she blew me with such passion. She suckled on me with all that she had. Her green eyes stared up at me, her red hair swaying about her face.

I had such a cool aunt.

No. a hot aunt.

"You're smoking hot, Aunt Mindy!" I groaned as the pressure in my nuts swelled and swelled. "Oh, yes!"

She purred around my cock. Her ruby lips worked up and down my dick. That was just an amazing moment to feel. I loved that so much. I was so ready for all that delight to burst out of my dick and... I don't know what she wanted me to do with it.

I was so eager to find out. She suckled hard on me with that hot mouth. I loved it. The pressure rose and rose toward the bursting point. I couldn't hold back much longer. I hurtled toward that explosive release.

"God, you're so perfect," I panted. "I'm almost there!"

She suckled on me hard one last time before she ripped her mouth off my dick with a wet plop. She fell onto her back and cupped her tits. "Mmm, spray me down with your suntan lotion!"

"Aunt Mindy!" I gasped and grabbed my wet dick.

I stroked up and down my cock as fast as I could as she moaned, "Just hose me down with that creamy suntan lotion!"

My hand reached the pinnacle of my dick. I groaned as I exploded. My cum fired out of my cock and sprayed over her tits. The pleasure slammed through me. I groaned, the rapture crashing through my mind as my jizz splattered over her big breasts.

I shuddered, my cock erupting again and again. I coated her tits then aimed my cock and splashed cum across her face. She moaned in delight as I soaked her features in my jizz. She licked the spunk off her lips.

"Oh, yes, yes, Ryan!" she moaned. "Oh, that's so good. That's just amazing. You're driving me wild. Oh, that's perfect! That's just amazing!"

"It is," I groaned and erupted on her breasts. A final blast of cum that had me shuddering.

My cum dripped down the sides of her tits. More jizz beaded on her fat nipples. She grabbed her breasts, her wedding ring flashing, and rubbed my cum into her tits like it was suntan lotion. She worked the milk spunk across her tits.

She moaned, jizz dripping down her cheeks. She licked up the spunk as she kept kneading her breasts. It was so hot watching her working my spunk into her skin. She purred in delight, her eyes staring up at me.

"Mmm, that was hot," she groaned. "I've always wanted to have a guy do that to me. Just coat me in cum like a whore!"

"You're not a whore, Aunt Mindy," I groaned. "I don't pay you."

She grinned from ear to ear. "I'm just a slutty aunt who loves her nephew's big dick." She rolled over onto her hands and knees, wiggling her hips at me. "I just need that huge cock to fuck my cunt. Mmm, pump a huge load of jizz in me. Then I have to go. Sadly. I have to get dinner started."

"Sure, sure," I said and dropped to my knees and slapped my cock down on her cunt. "I'll send you back to Uncle Derrick with your pussy full of jizz."

She laughed as I slid my cock over her plump rump. "You get off on cuckolding your uncle, don't you?"

"Don't you?" I asked as I pressed my cock into her wet, dripping pussy.

"Mmm," she purred then gasped as I thrust into her cunt.

Her head threw back as I entered her pussy. Her hot twat squeezed about me. She held me tight in that hot twat. It was just a treat to have all that pussy wrapped around my cock. I groaned, savoring this delight. It was perfect. Just a wonderful treat to enjoy. She clamped her cunt down around my cock. She held me tight with it.

Her hips wiggled back and forth. She drove me wild by doing that. It was fabulous feeling her wrapped around me. It was just an amazing feeling having her pussy gripping me. I loved it. She wiggled back and forth, stirring around me.

"That's what I need," she moaned as I drew back. "Your big dick in me, Ryan! Ooh, it's all I think about when I'm at home."

"Yeah," I groaned and thrust back into her, addicted to my hot aunt's juicy cunt.

She moaned as my nuts slapped into her clit. Her butt-cheeks jiggled. I loved the feel of her pussy around my dick. She massaged me as I thrust back into her. Pleasure radiated through my body. A new load of cum filled my nuts.

I pumped away at her. I fucked her hard and fast, eager to send her home to Uncle Derrick with a pussy full of my cum. I grunted with each thrust into her hot, tight snatch. She whimpered, her back arching as she took my dick.

She rocked back into me. Her hot pussy gripped me. She held me tight with that juicy snatch. She massaged me with it as she slammed her ass back into my thrusts. My crotch smacked into her rump, her butt-cheeks really jiggling.

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned as we enjoyed each other. "Oh, Ryan! Oh, you're so hung! I love your cock!"

I grinned from ear to ear. "Aunt Mindy! You're so fucking hot!"

I stroked her sides as I slammed into her pussy. I was so eager to fill her cunt to the brim with my cum. I would just hose her down with everything that I had. Just fill her to the brim with all my spunk. That would be so kinky.

The pressure built faster and faster. Her hot cunt squeezed around me. She wiggled her hips to the side, stirring my dick around in her snatch. I shuddered, the incestuous need to erupt into my aunt's hot pussy built and built in me.

"Oh, yes," I groaned. "Oh, that's so good. Aunt Mindy, cum on my cock!"

"Just a few more strokes," she moaned, my balls slapping her clit. "Oh, just a few more!"

I thrust into her hard and fast, my nuts so tight with my need to cum. The ache throbbed at the tip of my cock. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. She gasped as I bottomed out in her. She tossed her head and squealed out in rapture.

Her pussy went wild around my cock. I gasped at how amazing it felt to have her pussy spasming around me. It was spectacular. I loved it. She nursed on me with that hot snatch. It was a fabulous rush. I groaned and buried into her spasming snatch. The pressure burst in me.

I erupted.

"Fuck!" I moaned, spurting blast after blast of cum into her asshole. "That's so amazing, Aunt Mindy!"

"It is!" she moaned as her hot pussy rippled around my cock. She suckled at me, the heat rushing through my body. I groaned with each spurt of cum into her snatch. It was amazing. "Oh, yes, yes, that's just wondrous!"

I grunted with each blast. The pleasure shot through me. It was fantastic. I loved it. I grunted with each blast. I savored that ecstasy slamming through me. I threw back my head, erupting over and over into her pussy. I filled her cunt to the brim with my jizz.

Her pussy rippled around me. She suckled on me with all her might. I loved spurting over and over into her pussy. I enjoyed every last second of that delight. It was fantastic having all that bliss sweeping through me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, spurting the last of my cum into her pussy. "Oh, Aunt Mindy!"

"Mmm, that's so good," she whimpered, wiggling her hips from side to side. "Oh, you really flooded me with all that spunk."

"Yeah," I panted, my heart pounding in my chest. "Oh, wow, that was just amazing."

"Shame I have to go," she groaned. "Ooh, I needed this, though. I can't wait for your mother to be gone. Or maybe..." She threw a look over her shoulder. "You can fuck me in my bed. If I can ever get my daughter out of the house."

"That would be so hot," I groaned.

Aunt Mindy winked at me, her lips so plump. I loved this so much. It was such a shame that she had to leave. I wanted to fuck her again. I groaned as she crawled off my cock and grabbed her dress. She pulled it on over her cum-smeared tits.

She had dried jizz on her face. She winked at me. I had the best aunt.

* * *

Mindy Rogers

I hummed as I pulled into the garage. My daughter would be binging crap on one of the dozens of streaming services my husband insisted on paying for. At least Danni was getting some use out of it. If only she could get out of the house.

I stepped out of the garage and went to hurry upstairs to take a shower.

Danni cut me off. I blinked as my nineteen-year-old daughter wore this wild look on her face. She flicked her gaze up and down me. I reeked of jizz. I had it dripping out of my pussy, which felt amazing, and covering my tits.

"Hey, Mom, how was sunbathing at Aunt Carol's?" she asked.

"Oh, fine," I said, my heart racing. What was she up to?

"Your tan is fading, though," she said, "You're going over there every few days, and yet... why are you getting lighter?"

"Am I?" I forced a laugh.

She breathed in deeply. "And why do you smell so... musty?" Her eyebrow arched. Her small breasts rose and fell in the tight, stripped tank top she wore. She had on a pair of pink hot pants that left her slender thighs bare. "Just what are you doing at Aunt Carol's, Mom?"

"Sunbathing," I said.

"Really?" She grabbed the front of my dress and yanked it up. She exposed my shaved pussy dripping with cum. "Mmm, sunbathing. And why is there all that white stuff dripping out of you? That's not sunscreen. Why... is that cousin Ryan's cum?"

My cheeks burned.

My daughter swiped it up and held it in her hand. "You've been going over there and banging him all week, haven't you?"

"I... I..."

My daughter was shorter than me, but she loomed as she held that glob of cum on her finger. This lust burned in her eyes. She rubbed into my lips. I shuddered at the taste of the salty cum mixed with my own tangy musk.

"Aunt Carol and Dad will kill you," said my daughter. "Dad will divorce you. Kick your skank ass out, and Aunt Carol will disown you for touching her son. You are in so much trouble, Mommy. All to get that cheating pussy scratched."

"I... I..." Tears beaded my eyes. "You can't tell anyone. Especially your father. We're just... We're having a rough patch."

Danni arched her eyebrow. "So you need Ryan's cock to smooth things out?"

"I..." What could I say?

"I... I..." she teased, milking my stuttering. "'I am a horny slut who needs her nephew to fuck my whore-cunt.' Is that what you're trying to say, Mommy?"

My cheeks blazed hot. She swiped up more cum and shoved her fingers into my mouth. I moaned around them as that wonderful jizz melted through my taste buds. I loved it so much. My pussy clenched. I had been thinking of Ryan for weeks and weeks. I knew he watched me. Lusted for me.

And I wanted to be lusted for again. Derrick hardly noticed me. I shaved my pussy, and he hadn't cared. I was in such great shape. I tanned. I was so hot, and he wasn't even paying attention to me at all. We hadn't had sex in over a year.

"Just sucking that cum off my fingers, huh, Mommy," cooed Danni. "Are you that much of a slut?"