Hot Aunt's Innocent Request 05

Story Info
The hot aunt gets a huge surprise from her nephew!
7.5k words
4.6
10.3k
21
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hot Aunt's Incestuous Surprise

Carol Mitchel

"One," my eighteen-year-old daughter said. The slender girl was naked on my bed, her legs spread so wide, the folds of her shaved pussy gaped obscenely open. She had a naughty gleam in her eyes. "Two."

She held her phone with the incriminating photos of me being my son's slut. Sucking his dick. Riding his cock. Even cumming hard as he fucked me in the ass. His jizz still leaked out of both my holes. I had just enjoyed him because my daughter threatened to blackmail me.

"Three," she purred. "Don't let me reach five, Mommy. I'll hit send."

She had somehow gotten her hands on a video that my son made with my slutty sister Mindy. The pair of them were fucking. It was disgusting that my sister had seduced my son. Even worse that they were filming it. I had been there, recording them to get the proof to make them stop.

Only I was caught on my son's video filming him and his aunt.

And masturbating while watching.

"Four," my daughter said.

She had just ordered me to eat her pussy. To bury my face and commit an act of lesbian debauchery. I had never done anal before. I had only been with two men, and one of them was my son. Now my daughter wanted me to eat her out.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiii—"

I yelped and sprang forward. I buried my face between her thighs and planted my face right in my daughter's pussy. The sweet flavor of her pussy soaked my taste buds as I lapped at her with wild abandon.

I had no choice. Fear whipped at me as I licked at my daughter. She groaned, grinding her snatch on my face. Her thighs held me tight as she aimed her phone at me. She was recording this. Getting more blackmail material.

I wanted to scream in frustration, but what could I do? She had this wicked gleam in her eyes. I shuddered as she held me to her pussy. My tongue flicked through her folds, tasting her sweet pussy again and again.

"Oh, Mommy," she cooed, "I had no idea you were such an eager cunt-lapper."

"You're making me do this!" I gasped.

"Am I?" She grinned at me. "Ooh, ooh, keep licking. I had no idea what dyke you were, Mommy! Oh, yes, yes, you're going to make me cum! Yes, yes, make me cum, Mommy!"

I shuddered and kept licking at her. I tongued her pussy as she ground against me. Her eyes twinkled as she did. Her sweet juices weren't bad, but... I didn't want to be doing this. She shuddered, though.

I pleasured my little girl. I made her feel good. This was incest. It was so wrong.

My son's cum dripped down my thighs from my pussy. More leaked out of my asshole. I shuddered as I licked my daughter. My tongue penetrated her folds. She was no virgin. Only eighteen, and blackmailing her mother.

I had failed her someone. That was clear.

I couldn't stop licking her, though. I had to keep going. My tongue had a mind of its own. I stroked through her petals. I licked at her snatch with all that I could. It was just a wonderful thing to do. I feasted on her with all that I had.

She gasped and moaned, her head tossing from side to side. She gasped and moaned as my tongue stroked over her bud. I licked her little clit. She whimpered as I did that. I had to make her cum fast. I attacked it.

"Oh, Mommy, you're such an eager dyke!" she gasped. "I love it!"

She squirmed there as she rose and rose toward her orgasm. At least I hoped. The taste of her pussy was fine, but I just really wanted her to feel good so she wouldn't tell everyone how I fucked my son. How I was his mommy-slut.

I suckled on my daughter's clit. I nibbled on her with my bud. She squeezed her thighs around my head. She held me to her bud, gasping and moaning. Britney trembled there, her face twisting with her delight. She looked so close to cumming.

So near to bursting.

She whimpered and moaned as she rose and rose toward her climax. She gasped out her delight. Her pussy cream gushed out of her snatch. She drowned me in her sweet juices. I licked and lapped at her with all that I had.

"Oh, you dyke-mommy!" Britney gasped. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good! That's just amazing. You're such a whore! I love it!"

I licked up her cream. I lapped up everything gushing out of my daughter's mouth, feeling like such a slut. I was a whore for devouring my daughter's pussy cream and fucking my son. A cheating wife, but my son's cock was so amazing.

Britney shuddered through her climax. Her little tits jiggled. My tongue stroked through her folds as she moaned one last time. She collapsed, panting. Her thighs relaxed around my head. I lifted my face from her pussy.

"Oh, Mommy," she purred and sat up. She cupped my face and planted her mouth right on mine.

I shuddered as she thrust her tongue into my mouth. She swirled around in me before breaking the kiss. She rolled off my bed, leaving me kneeling there. She hummed as she collected her clothes and headed out naked.

"Now what?" I asked.

"Make sure you do things with my brother and tape it," she said. "Oh, and after Dad falls asleep, sneak into my room and munch on my cunt. If I'm sleeping, you better wake me up with that tongue licking my snatch."

"Okay," I said, swallowing. I glanced at the clock. My husband would be home from work soon. I had to get cleaned up.

* * *

Ryan Mitchel

I woke up feeling great after Mom ambushed me. I don't know what got into her, but I loved it. I was glad she was jealous of her sister. I had to use that tomorrow. I bet I could drive Britney out of the house, then it would be Mom and me.

And Aunt Mindy.

I dressed and headed downstairs. Dad was watching TV, home from work. He grunted to me and sipped at his bear. Mom was cooking in the kitchen. She glanced at me, her cheeks blushing bright. She wore a pair of shorts and a tank top.

I boldly put my hand on her ass and said, "Get Britney out of the house. I want to fuck you and Aunt Mindy together. I'll call her over and give her a big surprise."

"Your father's home," she whimpered as I squeezed her rump.

"So he is," I said and kneaded her ass.

"And your sister," she added.

Speak the brat's name, and she appeared. I heard her coming down the stairs and let go of Mom's ass. I headed for the fridge to grab a Pepsi. I pulled out the can and turned around my sister skipped into the kitchen. Mom stiffened.

"Hey, Brits," I said.

"Don't call me that," she hissed and glared at me. "That's not my name. It's Britney."

"Sorry, sorry," I said. "Don't PMS on me." I cracked open the can and took a sip. "What are you doing tomorrow? Hanging around the house so I can pester you?"

"Going over to our cousin's," she said. "We have things to talk about." She glared at me. "You're in the way. I need to get a drink."

I stepped out of the way, loving what she said. I pulled out my phone and texted Aunt Mindy. "Mom's out of the house tomorrow and Britney's coming over to hang with your daughter. You better be here ten minutes after Britney gets to your house, or I will spank your ass so hard you can't sit down for a week, slut!"

"I'll be there," she sent. A minute later, she flashed me a shot of her from above where she tugged the neckline of her blouse open enough to reveal her big, braless tits. Her red hair framed her face. It was captioned, "I'll give you a big titty fuck with the girls."

I smiled as Britney headed off. I held out my phone to Mom. "Tomorrow, things are going to be wild. You ready to eat your first pussy?"

Mom blushed to her ears. "Yes."

I squeezed her rump. "That's good."

I could not wait for tomorrow. I moved away from Mom, sipping my Pepsi, and headed up to my room to play video games until dinner. I was the man of the house now. Dad was just some fat slob who wasn't paying attention. Just like Uncle Derrick.

* * *

Carol Mitchel

The door closed. Britney was heading off to my sister's house.

"Naked," My son ordered, already ripping off his tank top and shoving down his shorts. His big dick popped out.

I shuddered and pulled off my own tank top. I hadn't worn a bra or panties. My daughter knew—she told me that she wanted it filmed—but pretended she didn't around her brother. I had done as she asked last night. I had eaten her pussy and woken her up.

I had told her all about this. Weirdly, she seemed to know about it.

I shoved down my shorts as my son set up the camera. He aimed it right into the middle of the living room floor. He grinned at me as I finished getting naked. He pointed to the floor. He wanted me to kneel before the camera.

I did. Facing it.

My big boobs swayed. He would film the entire debauched threesome. I dripped with juices as I dropped to my knees before it. This wave of heat swept through me. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was about to be fucked so hard by my son.

He would just ram his dick into me and churn me up. I groaned as he nuzzled into me. I looked up at the camera and smiled, eager for it. If I had to keep licking my daughter's pussy to get this delight, I would. I was a slut for my son. An abject whore for him.

"That's right, smile for the camera, Mommy-slut!" he growled. "Beg me for my dick."

"Please please, Ryan, fuck my whore-cunt!" I moaned, the words making me feel like such a cheating slut. My pussy burned hotter. "Your daddy's dick is so small. I need a real cock to fuck me! A real man to fill me up and make me cum!"

"Yes, you do," he growled and rammed into me.

I shuddered as he did that. His dick reached to my cervix while his nuts slapped into my bush. My autumn hair swung around my face as he drew back. He plunged back into me, eager to fuck me. My son churned me up. He thrust into me with that big dick.

I loved it so much. I wanted him to just make me cum.

I wiggled my hips from side to side as he thrust into me. I moaned like a whore for the camera, reveling in the incestuous plunge of my son's big dick into my twat. I loved how he thrust into me. It was just amazing to have him do that. I quivered in delight, enjoying this so much.

"Yes, yes, yes," my son growled as he plunged to the hilt in my naughty cunt. "Such a slutty pussy, Mommy! You have a whore's cunt!"

"I'm only your whore," I moaned. "You own me. Yes, yes, your big dick owns my cunt! Fill me with your seed!"

"Fuck," he growled and gripped my hips. He pounced on me, my tits swaying fast. My butt-cheeks rippled from the impact. He knew what he was doing to me. I groaned, rising and rising toward my orgasm. "You are such a slut, Mommy!

I stared into the camera, moaning like a whore as my son fucked me hard. His taboo cock filled my pussy up again and again. I squeezed down on him, wanting all that cum to spurt into me. I craved that so much. I ached for him to fill me up with all his spunk.

I rocked back and forth as he fucked me. He plowed into my pussy again and again. I squeezed my snatch down on him. I held him tight as he plowed into me with all that he had. He churned me up with that wonderful cock of his.

I whimpered as my son fucked me with force. My boobs swayed beneath me. I stared at the camera, my cunt squeezing down on his dick. He grunted, pounding me hard and fast. He wanted to cum in me before my sister arrived.

"Mom," he growled. "Yes, yes, that hot cunt is so tight! I'm going to flood your womb with my seed! I'm going to breed my mother!"

"Breed me!" I moaned, my entire body quivering with such delight. I wanted this so badly. I was such a wanton slut. "Please, please breed me!"

He grunted as he fucked me over and over again. He pounded me with all that he had. It was so hot having him burying into me like that. I shuddered, savoring the pleasure rushing through me. I wiggled my hips back and forth as he pounded me.

My butt-cheeks jiggled from the impact of my son's crotch into my rump. I whimpered, my pussy melting around his dick. My orgasm built and built. I rose toward my orgasm. I would have a huge climax. I couldn't wait for that pleasure to erupt in me.

For the rapture to flood out of me. It would be so intense. Just so wild having that huge dick fucking me. I groaned, hurtling toward my orgasm. I was so close to it. Just so near to that bursting point. I whimpered, wanting it so badly.

"I'm going to cum on my son's big dick!" I howled.

"Yes, you are!" he snarled, burying into me. "You're such a whore, Mom!"

"I am! Breed me! Breed your whore-mommy!"

I hurtled toward my orgasm at saying those words. I shuddered as he fucked me with force. He buried into me with such passion. I couldn't take any more of this. It was too much. He plunged to the hilt in me. I loved that so much. It was just amazing.

I climaxed.

I squealed out in wordless rapture, my cunt spasming around my son's dick. It was so delicious. He rammed into me, his nuts slapping into my bush. My pussy suckled at my son's taboo cock. I just wanted his cum to spurt into me.

"Shit!" he growled.

His cum spurted into my pussy.

My son's cum flooded me. I gasped in delight as he pumped blast after blast of cum into my pussy. I loved it so much. It was just incredible to have all that spunk filling me up. My eyes rolled back in my head.

"Yes, yes, breed your mommy!" I gasped, my pussy writhing around his dick.

I worked out every drop of cum that he had. He grunted as he flooded me with so much of it. He filled me up with every drop of his jizz. I wiggled my hips, stirring my cunt around his dick. I loved this moment so much.

I felt so good, my big boobs swaying beneath me. I groaned, my face twisting with this delight. It was just an incredible moment. I panted, my entire body quivering with the need flooding through me. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

It was just an incredible delight. A wave of rapture washed through me. A smile spread on my lips. I felt so good. It was just an amazing moment. My orgasm crested in me as I had all his cum in me. I shuddered as he ripped out of me.

"Get out of sight," he said.

My whore-sister would be here soon. I just hoped her daughter didn't know how much of a slut she was. Danni was such a good girl, not like the manipulative blackmailer that Britney turned out to be. I clamped my pussy tight to hold in the cum and darted into the kitchen.

This would be so naughty. I was about to have a threesome with my slutty sister and my amazing son. I was such a wicked woman.

* * *

Mindy Rogers

"Have fun, girls," I said as I headed out the door. Britney had just arrived, so I had to skedaddle to my sister's house.

"Buy, Aunt Mindy," said Britney with such an innocent smile on her lips. "Have fun sunbathing."

"Yes, yes, Mom," purred my mistress, that wicked gleam in her eyes. "Your tan is fading. Got to keep that base up."

"Right," I said, knowing she would want this filmed to watch. My pussy ached from the morning fucking with the strap-on. It just wasn't the same as it was with my nephew's cock.

Britney was a sweet girl. I just hoped my evil daughter didn't corrupt her. I hurried to my car and hopped in. I barely buckled up before I was backing down the driveway. Fast. I almost hit a passing car. I whipped out and drove behind him.

So slow.

Luckily, he went left. I went right and stepped on it. My wet pussy soaked my thighs as I drove. My big boobs bounced in my red sundress. I had nothing on beneath. I would be naked in moments when I walked through the door.

I took a hard turn and barely slowed enough for a speed bump. I shuddered as I took another turn, driving through the annoying housing development my sister and her family lived in. I turned the corner and reached the house.

I pulled into the driveway and barely remembered to turn off the car before hopping out. My pussy was so wet. I was just so eager for my nephew. I raced up to the front door. I didn't bother ringing the doorbell. I was family.

I threw it open.

My nephew stood there naked, his cock thrusting out before him. Had he prelubed to fuck my ass? His dick looked wet. He then raised his hand. He had a blindfold. I shuddered and glanced at the camera setup.

"Oh, my, we're playing naughty games," I purred and ripped my sundress off. My red hair fluttered around my face. "Mmm, whatever you want, Ryan."

"On your back, slut," he said as I took the blindfold from him. "And no peeking."

"Of course not," I said and pulled on the sleeping mask blindfold. The world grew dark. I moved a few feet and stretched out where I thought a good spot would be. "Mmm, I am so eager for my surprises. What is it?"

"You'll see," he said. He was between my thighs. I spread them wider. "Very, very nice. Freshly shaved."

"Yes, Master, for you," I lied. My daughter shaved me this morning before fucking me with the strap-on. She liked me silky smooth.

He shoved a pillow beneath my ass, raising me. I shuddered as his cock nuzzled into my silky-smooth vulva. A shiver ran through me. I loved the feel of his dick against me. This was the only man I wanted fucking me.

The only one in the world.

He thrust his cock into me. My big boobs bounced and heaved. I shuddered on my back as the pleasure raced over me. It was just so delightful to have him in me. I clamped my cunt down on him as I heard something.

"Is there someone else here?" I asked.

"Yep," he said, "My girlfriend. I filled her pussy with cum. You're going to lick it clean."

"Oh, yum," I moaned. I had started to like eating my daughter's cunt. Well, I was getting used to it. But eating his girlfriend's cunt full of cum. That was something I craved. "This will make one hot video."

"Yep," he said, his cock twitching in me.

The mysterious girlfriend straddled me. Her knees rubbed on the side of my face. A drop of cum splashed on my upper lip. I licked it, tasting his salty jizz and the spicy flavor of pussy. Then a thick bush engulfed my face. Sloppy cuntlips kissed my mouth.

I licked at her folds, gathering the cum that spilled out of her. That was nice. It was so much better eating this pussy than my daughter's. I think I would enjoy it more than Danni's twat without the cum because my nephew wanted me to eat it.

I would do anything for him and that big dick in my pussy.

"That's it, Aunt Mindy," he said, his hands kneading my tits. "Eat all that cum out of that pussy. Good, right?"

"So good, Master," I moaned. "Your girlfriend has a delicious cunt. And thick pussy lips. She's an older woman."

"Yeah," he said. "I have a thing for mothers."

I laughed as he drew back his cock. My delight turned into pleasure. It was so wonderful having that big dick massaging me. He buried back into my snatch. His nuts slapped into my taint. I groaned and licked up more of his cum out of the woman's pussy.

She tasted so good. That spicy delight was better than my daughters. I wasn't being made to do this. I wanted to. It was so much better to be on board with the debauchery. I licked and lapped at her cunt, feasting on her with all that I had.

It was a joy to devour her. She groaned as she squirmed on me, her pussy smearing on my lips. She tasted so damn good mixed with his cum. She moaned her pleasure as my nephew hammered my cunt. He fucked me with passion.

"God, this is hot," he growled.

"So hot," I moaned, loving every second of this.

He churned me up with that big dick. He plowed into me with all that he had. I savored that wonderful dick burying into me. I squeezed my cunt down on him, enjoying this delight. It was just an awesome moment.

He plunged into me again and again. He fucked me with all that he had. I loved it so much. I savored this delight. It was just a treat to have him burying into me. I quivered in delight, loving how he fucked me.

"Mmm," I purred. "That's so good."

My tongue flicked through my fellow MILF's snatch. It was so much fun to lick the cum out of her pussy. I stroked through her folds, enjoying the spicy flavor of her cunt. She squirmed on me. Her hips wiggled back and forth, soaking me in her juices and his cum.

12