Hot Black Guy Fucks Pretty Wife

Story Info
Young hot black guy cuckolds white husband.
3.4k words
3.47
87.6k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers

Codes: MF, Cheating, Pregnancy

Characters:

Emma: F, Age 23

Ryan: M, Age 29, Emma's husband

Keith: M, Age 26, Emma's first boyfriend

Jalen: M, Age 25, Hot Black Guy

As Emma, his wife of four years walked by wearing shorts and a thin pullover top, Ryan looked up from the sofa and gave a barely audible whistle causing Emma to look back and smile. After giving birth to a daughters Emma had put on a few pounds and wasn't as thin as she was five years ago when they first met, but Emma had the looks and that something special that would still turn men's heads.

It kind of stroked his ego when other men, especially younger better-looking men, thought Emma was hot and for quite some time he had fantasies of Emma succumbing to the charms and surrendering to her unconscious desires to be fucked by a sexy exceptionally good looking younger guy.

That night after Ryan and Emma watched the 1972 classic "Behind the Green Door" where a beautiful girl is fucked a sexy black guy, his fantasies caused Ryan's cock to be especially hard and as his cock penetrated Emma's pussy, he asked, "Honey, wouldn't you love it if right now I was a hot young black man and it was his big black cock pounding your pussy?"

"No, of course not; you are the only man I have ever had sex with and you are the only man I have ever wanted," Emma lied.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck another man with a bigger cock?"

"Dear, are you feeling insecure for some reason? You are everything I want in a man and your cock is the perfect size for me."

"I would kind of like it if you would fuck some hot young man with a bigger cock."

"That's not going to happen so just make love to me the way I like it and stop talking about this nonsense."

At first, she had put it out of her mind, but then most of the day Emma was thinking about Ryan's suggestion. That wasn't the first time Ryan had indicated that he wouldn't mind if she fucked a younger good looking man, especially if he had a big black cock. She had always ignored hubby's suggestions as nothing more than momentary thoughts of a horny man. However, now she wondered if Ryan really would like for her to fuck a young black man. Of course, that is not something she would do, but she remembered several times when she was flirting with a guy that did, in fact, make her pussy wet.

Emma knew she would never give in to her desires to be with another man, but it wouldn't be cheating if that is what her hubby wanted to happen.

Emma has always been faithful. Well, there was this one time that happened one year after she married Ryan. It was a chance affair. She was out on a weekly ritual with several of her girlfriends. They had been getting together since shortly after she married Ryan year, but not everyone went out every week. Typically, their night centered on lots of talking and sometimes a club. Occasionally, a man would move in and try to pry somebody away from the group. The women expected each other from time to time to talk to, and perhaps even leave with a man. Even though they all had a male partner at home, they enjoyed unspoken sisterly complicity.

Tonight it was her turn. Quite by chance, who should walk into the club but the man she had met during her senior year in high school. They fucked on the third date and for about eight months until several months after she graduated he had been her weekend sexual partner. Later she led Ryan to believe she was a virgin when they met and she would never tell him otherwise.

She and he recognized each other immediately and spent virtually the whole evening talking, catching up on events since their last, rather acrimonious, meeting. She learned that he now worked on the other side of the country but was in town for a week on business.

He still oozed masculinity, promiscuity—and unreliability. Kudos though there had been in being his girlfriend, she had eventually broken up with him when she discovered his varied infidelities. She needed someone she could rely on. Now, however, meeting him out of the blue, many of her old feelings returned. All the same, at the end of the evening she rejoined her group.

The next day, they did meet and have a quick lunch and arranged to meet for dinner. Since it was an evening that Ryan would be out with friends, she reasoned there was no need or point in telling him. As far as she was concerned, the evening would be totally innocent and therefore not worth mentioning anyway. Nevertheless, she took her ex-boyfriend to a restaurant some way out of town where they were unlikely to be seen.

All through the evening, it was obvious he was expecting them to end up in bed back at his hotel. He was very attentive and flirtatious, and from time to time he would find an excuse to touch her. But the thought of infidelity never seriously crossed her mind. She still found him attractive and his touches arousing, but she also found his expectation of sex irritating. As a result, she had a long cool phase. Eventually, he got the message and backed off. On the way back, they simply exchanged pleasantries.

In the few moments before she got out of his car, they spoke as if they were never going to meet again. She surprised herself when a sudden feeling of warmth, nostalgia, and maybe guilt prompted her to kiss him briefly on the cheek. She surprised herself, even more, when she kissed him again, this time on the lips. Somewhat flustered by this momentary surge of passion, she quickly got out of the car, wished him a good life, and went inside.

When Ryan returned home an hour later, she was in bed pretending to be asleep. While he was sleeping, her thoughts and dreams raced around with the excitement of the evening.

All the next day, she couldn't believe how easy it had been. She had spent the evening, albeit quite innocently, with another man, and absolutely no one had known about it. The man, their evening, their conversations, and their kiss, as memories of their earlier sex life when she was still a teenager, were at the back of her mind continually. Her thought kept her in an almost permanent state of subliminal excitement. Her underwear was damp virtually all day, and on one visit to the bathroom, she masturbated.

Emma didn't have sex with Ryan that Friday night but she did on Saturday. On Saturday night she more or less insisted that he give her an orgasm before entering her. It was rare for her to climax during intercourse itself so when she really wanted to she made sure it was during foreplay. On Sunday morning she had masturbated while taking a bath, then appeared naked in the living room and seduced Ryan into sex on the floor. During each orgasm over the weekend, the fantasy in her mind was not on Ryan but of a real or imaginary scene from the past with her ex-boyfriend.

All weekend, she secretly relished her burst of sexual activity and excitement. At no point, however, did she ever contemplate doing anything more dangerous than fantasizing about illicit sex. But on Monday, her mood began to change. Her boyfriend was leaving on Thursday and she might never see him again. An idea began to form in her mind, and her excitement slowly turned to nervousness. Maybe she should see him just one more time. It would be easy to arrange, Instead of meeting up with her friends she could spend the evening with him. All she had to do was pick up the phone and call him. Easy.

The thought both excited and frightened her, so much so that all day Monday she did nothing but relish it. On Tuesday she found the courage to phone just once but got no answer. On Wednesday morning, her mood changed from fear and guilt to one of calm confidence. Why shouldn't she see him again? He was an old friend, and this might be her last opportunity. After all, their previous evening together had been innocent enough—there was no need to feel guilty or nervous. And there was no need to tell anyone, either.

At her third attempt, he answered his phone. He was pleased and surprised to hear from her but was in a hurry and, without time to discuss arrangements, suggested that she call him at his hotel that evening. She agreed, and spent the rest of the day in a state of high excitement. She told Ryan, as she left him at seven o'clock that she was visiting a friend and might be late. He complained, but not much.

She was nervous as she arrived at the hotel, and the first few minutes of conversation were very awkward. However, even before they had finished their drink, it was as if she was 18 again. The last five years apart had never happened. Tonight her mood and behavior were quite different than the previous week. After another drink, she sat with her knees touching his and, as the conversation flowed, touched him frequently on his leg or arm. When He suggested that they eat in the hotel restaurant "to avoid going out in the cold," she readily agreed. After dinner, he "just had to go up to his room" to get a photograph to show her. She went with him because she had "always wanted to see what the rooms were like in this hotel."

He never did show her the photograph. Within moments of closing the door, they were kissing and removing each other's clothes. Almost before she could take a breath, they were naked on the bed fucking as he quickly spewed his cum deep into her pussy. She had been taken aback by his urgency but made no attempt to slow him down. He didn't use a condom and it didn't occur to her to ask. Her pussy had been wet with anticipation all day, and as she walked into his room it had been in full flow. Penetration had been quick and easy, and ejaculation swift.

When it was over he apologized, saying that his urgency was because he had never stopped loving her and had been desperate for her. He promised that he would make it up to her. And he did. For thirty minutes he caressed and played with her body with an understanding that Ryan seldom showed. After she climaxed, they dozed for a while in each other's arms. Then they began all over again. This time his urgency had gone. Fucking was slow and long. Unusually for her, she climaxed during thrusting, just a few seconds before he ejaculated.

They settled into another postcoital embraced, but their tranquility didn't last long. For the first time that night, guilt and panic began to grow in her mind. It was getting late. Her fear became all-consuming. She had to get home. He urged her to stay the night—to phone Ryan and give some excuse for not coming home. But she would not hear of it. She just had to get home. Eventually, she escaped from his bed on the pretext of going to the bathroom. Then she refused to return to bed and began to get dressed. Conversation became tense and forced. She even became irritable with him, and their parting was awkward. As she taxied home, her flowback seeped onto her panties but she did not notice. Her mind was too full of what she should do when she got home.

Quietly, so as to not wake Ryan, she undressed, washed herself thoroughly, and got into bed. Then she set about waking and arousing him. When he was erect, even before he was fully awake, she sat astride him, inserted his cock, and after a while managed to get him to cum in her pussy. He dimly registered that she was very wet but thought no more of it, and concentrated instead on enjoying a fuck without effort.

The next day her ex-boyfriend left for home. They were never to see each other again. The day after that, she ovulated and conceived. Over the next three weeks, she and her hubby had sex a half dozen times. By the time she discovered her pregnancy, her night of infidelity had become a distant memory. The guilt and fear had all but gone, and she could almost believe that it had never happened. She gradually convinced herself that the baby was Ryan's. After all, she had sex with him seven or eight times that month compared with that single night with her ex-boyfriend.

Nine months later she was to have a daughter with type A blood. She is type O and Ryan is type B, but that held no meaning to her. As her daughter grew, she came to look more and more like her mother. She also became noticeable more attractive, more dynamic, and more popular than Ryan and other members of his family.

Ryan never once suspected that at the conception of Emma's daughter her body contained sperm from another man as well as from him. Even she never knew for certain what happened inside her body during those few critical days. Neither of them knew that the tiny sperm that entered her egg to produce her first daughter was in fact not her hubby's but her ex-boyfriend.

Over the next several days Emma's excitement grew as she though back thinking about her only infidelity. She fondly remembered the thrill and excitement she experienced but had long forgotten the fear, panic, and nervousness she felt thinking that her infidelity might be discovered. She knew having sex with another man is something she would never do again but she did masturbate to one of her fantasies.

A couple of days later, she did enjoy a brief chance meeting with a cute college freshman. They chatted a bit while waiting in line to purchase a subway sandwich. Then they shared the same table and engaged in some light flirting. She told Ryan, "At lunch today, I sat at a table and with a cute college student and it was kind of fun when he flirted with me."

"Would you like to fuck him?"

"No! I'd feel like I was robbing the cradle but what would you do if I did?"

"I would find it exciting, I think you should."

"Perhaps if he was a few years older I might think he was sexually attractive, but a boy as cute as the college student would be interested in girls near his age. And as nice and good looking as he is, he could find plenty of sweet young things near his age."

Saturday, a few days later, Emma thought "Since Ryan is going to watch college football all day, there is nothing wrong with dressing up, going to a club with the girls having a few drinks, and getting a bit tipsy. Even dance if a guy asks. After all, it's all innocent fun?"

At the club, Jalen, a sexy 25-year-old black guy asked Emma to dance and she quickly accepted. Jalen was hot and had the looks and personality that made him sexually attractive to Emma and she was delighted that such a handsome young man wanted to dance with her. And, she experienced a naughty thrill when they danced up close and through their clothes, she felt his cock beginning to enlarge. After dancing she accepted a drink at Jalen table and sat on his lap.

Jalen didn't mind one bit that Emma was married. He knew he could fuck her and had one thought on his mind, "I'm gonna stick my black cock up her pussy, shoot my nigger sperm in her womb, and put a nigger baby in her belly."

"The music is too loud to talk much, would you like to go to the restaurant next door and have a cup of coffee?" Jalen asked.

They talked and flirted for about an hour before Emma rejoined her girlfriends. Jalen had invited her to watch a movie at his place. However, although tempted, she wasn't ready for that. They exchanged phone numbers, but she didn't believe Jalen would call her back.

When she got home she said, "The girls and I went to a club and I danced and had coffee with a good looking black guy."

"How old is he?"

"I believe he is in his mid-twenties."

"Are you going to see him again?"

"I gave him my phone number but I don't believe he will call."

"I want you to fuck him."

"Oh silly, even if he does call, I'm not going do anything more than a few dances and a few drinks."

Emma was thrilled when two days later Jalen called. He had been on her mind so she was very excited when he called and asked her to play miniature golf. That would be innocent fun so she accepted. It was casual so she wasn't wearing panties hose; just a short skirt over her panties and a light blouse. They flirted and touched and after the game, she surprised herself when she accepted his offer to go to his house to watch a movie.

Jalen showed Emma the house and when he showed her his bedroom, he grabbed and kissed her. Emma was trying to push him away but he just lifted her up and carried her to bed. She was struggling as he pulled off her panties but he was much too strong. Jalen spread her leg apart and as he was kissing her she felt his cock pressing against her pussy. Emma attempted to push Jalen off; instead she felt his cock slip into her pussy. She was in high excitement all day so her pussy was already lubricated. No guy had ever taken like that and she liked it. Jalen's cock was a ¼ inch thicker and two inches longer than hubby's and the extra stimulation was making her moan and squeal with, "Oh EE AhhhhhhEEEEee." Jalen fucked her through two orgasms, something she had never experienced before. Ryan never gave her an orgasm from just fucking. After fucking, they removed the rest of their clothes and cuddled for the next couple of hours. She dozed off but woke up to Jalen's cock in her pussy as he slowly started fucking her again.

Emma told herself, "Hubby did ask me to fuck him so I'm not cheating." After that, for the next five months until after Emma was four months pregnant, they fucked two or three times a week. Jalen would go to her house after Ryan went to work and cuckold Ryan in the martial bed. He did find her birth control pills and, without Emma's knowledge, he heated up the oven to 200 degrees and placed her birth control pills in the oven for 30 minutes. Even 100 degrees reduces the effectiveness of birth control pills so a month later she was pregnant with a nigger baby.

When Emma discovered she was pregnant she said, "Honey, remember that black guy I told you about a couple of months ago. A few days ago when the girls and I went out, I met him again and after dancing, we fucked in his hotel room?"

Ryan was excited. "How big was his cock."

"It's much bigger than yours."

"Did you enjoy it? Are you going to fuck him again?"

"Not really! We just fucked that one time. You fuck much better." Emma lied.

Emma waited a couple more months before saying, "The doctor confirmed that I'm three months pregnant."

When Emma squeezed out a nigger baby boy, Ryan wasn't happy about it. However, what could he do? If he divorced her, Emma would get custody and he really loved his three-year-old daughter. Besides, Emma was breastfeeding and it was sexy seeing the nigger baby boy suck on her titties.

Within 3 months after giving birth to her nigger baby boy, Emma was fucking Jalen again but she hid her affair from Ryan. And, since Jalen wants to put another nigger baby in her belly she might have another nigger baby. She doesn't know why she never got pregnant from fucking Ryan and, since he is certain their daughter is his, he refuses to get tested.

DWornock
DWornock
112 Followers