Hot Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The huge, thick surge of cum was immediately too much to handle, and Kendra coughed and gagged until Parker's cock had slipped fully out of her, shooting it's seed powerfully the whole time. Kendra was choking on the viscous sperm and trying desperately to catch her breath, but she was also aware this was her fault for keeping him in her so deep for so long. He had tried to warn her but she'd been too involved with her own pleasure.

So, not wanting to fully spoil his climax, even as she coughed up his jizz, Kendra continued to jerk him off. She couldn't help but face down as she gagged, but she still managed to direct the sperm onto the upper portions of her face, and all over the top of her head in her hair. She couldn't see how much sperm was shooting onto her, but from the feeling, it must have been a bucket load. The heavy droplets and spurts seemed to go on forever.

Kendra continued coughing up those first few blasts of cum long after Mr. Parker had finished shooting, but when at last she was okay, she was again surprised by this man's actions. He hadn't left. He hadn't even dressed. He was right at her side, and that warm feeling on her back was his hand, gently rubbing her. Only then did she become aware of his voice.

"Are you okay?"

She looked up, noticed that Chris was gone from his spot, but then noticed that there was a shape a little further down the hall, as if someone was peeking around a corner. Of course. Parker was beside Kendra now, and was facing the same direction as she. Chris would've had to hide to keep Parker from seeing him. But he was still there, Kendra was sure.

Not that it mattered anymore. In Kendra's mind, Chris wasn't a thing of the past, but he definitely wasn't involved in her present, either. She belonged to Harold Parker, and he, she hoped, still belonged to her.

She swallowed hard, feeling the pain and rawness of her throat, but not letting it affect her lust in the least. Then Kendra turned to Mr. Parker and kissed him on the mouth hungrily, and he kissed her back with just as much passion. Below, her hand scooped beneath him and grabbed his testicles. They were still very warm and very heavy. As they made out, Kendra wondered if his dick was also in as good of shape. She slipped her hand up to grab him. Unfortunately, though still warm and wet, he was also soft. But that turned out to be a very good thing.

"Come on," Mr. Parker said, though not in a way that made her feel at all dominated. He sounded like any old lover.

He helped her up and then directed her to the big desk, cleared the center it of anything rigid or obtrusive, then spun her around and bended her over the top of it so she was laying across it, her ass at the edge and her legs spread out in front. Kendra's mind raced. Was he going to fuck her? She had mixed feelings about that. Obviously she wanted it, but did she really want Chris to see her go that far? And what if Mr. Parker wanted to fuck her in the ass? Kendra had never done that before. Wasn't sure she wanted to. And how long would it take him to get hard again, anyway--

But then she felt the sharp tug as her panties were yanked downward, not enough to tear, but enough to communicate to her that he wanted them off. So she closed and lifted her legs until he had pulled them down and off of her, and then she spread back in front of the desk again, inviting him, but for what she wasn't sure.

Then she felt him. It was his breath at first, right on the crack of her ass. He began to kiss her and lick her ass, working his way across, up, and then down, right down the crack, trailing his tongue the whole way until she stiffened, he found her ass hole, and she stiffened some more.

"God, oh God," Kendra moaned. The idea of this had never appealed to her, but her body melted and her anus seemed to pucker up as if desperate to kiss Mr. Parker back.

Parker spread her cheeks with his hands and slashed at her anus roughly with the broadside of his tongue between tiny pokes and caresses with its tip. He grunted and growled as he feasted on her, and after a short while even began trying to probe his tongue inside of her. She was unbelievably tight, but also incredibly turned on, which might have been why he barely got in her, but got in just the same. Kendra was both surprised and glad to find that she had grabbed her ass cheeks herself to help spread them and aid him in devouring her rosebud. Her body tingled in a way that was both erotic and frightening, and she wished this moment would never half to end.

Kendra herself hated this expression, but even she had to admit, when she finally began listening to herself, she was moaning like a whore. With the desk supporting her weight, all she had to do was concentrate on that one tight, tiny spot as it was invaded by the tough but slippery tongue and sucked on by those warm, juicy lips.

She came suddenly and wildly when, without warning, Mr. Parker took his mouth away and slipped a finger in her anus to just the second knuckle. As she was screaming and bucking atop the desk, the big gobs of cum in her hair beginning to run down her forehead, Parker brought his other hand to her pussy, expertly slipping two fingers in her there while keeping his thumb out to stimulate her hard clit. And all while keeping that first finger of his other hand firmly in her ass, not fucking her, just letting her buck on it.

Already lying across a desk, it should have been impossible for Kendra to collapse after her orgasm, yet somehow she did anyway. Her head hung limply off the front of it, along with her hands, and at the back of the desk, her feet simply rested on the floor. Her body was covered in sweat. Bright white streaks of cum gelled in her long brunette hair. Her beautiful bronze ass glistened.

Kendra rested, catching her breath, forgetting about the consequences and all of that and just dwelling on how amazing the last hour had been.

...The last hour...Oh God.

She heard Mr. Parker groan. "I have to go."

It was unlike him, at least compared to how great he'd been thus far, to simply end it with "I have to go". But when Kendra looked up, she saw why he'd said that. The lights above the elevator were blinking, indicating that the elevator was going down. Someone had called it. Lunch was over.

They had sixty seconds at best. Not enough time to get dressed. Not enough time to clean up. Not even enough to time to leave the office, really. Kendra actually thought the words "We're fucked". And that reminded her of something.

They hadn't fucked. So instead of trying to get composed again and dressed and hide what had happened, they simply ran out of the office to the stairwell. Then it was down a few flights to the parking garage. They got in Mr. Parker's Jag. He drove out of the building, then around to the back of the building, where a vacant building and two tall security fences hid them from any potential audience. All this while Parker was without pants, and Kendra wore just her heels, stockings, garter belt, and his tie. They carried the rest of their clothes and threw it on the floor of the car.

The Jag screeched to a parking spot, the ignition was turned off, and Kendra and Mr. Parker both amazed themselves with their agility to wriggle into the backseat so quickly. It was a tight fit to be sure, but nothing was going to keep them from another round of pleasure. They grabbled and wrestled until they found a position that worked; Kendra bent over between the front seats, her ass in the back, and Mr. Parker behind her on his knees, hands on her hips, big hard cock in her pussy, hammering her doggie-style.

She was screaming intensely the whole time, begging him and directing him. All Parker could do was curse and grunt. Even in the cold winter afternoon, the car became so hot they both began pouring sweat, but it didn't so much as slow them down. Mr. Parker fucked her so hard the car rocked hard enough to make it squeal even louder than Kendra. He pawed at her big, swinging, sweaty tits, kissed her back, ran his hands through her cum-streaked hair and even grabbed her by it to turn her so he could kiss her on the mouth.

That was how she came the second time, with her craning to face over her shoulder and him squeezing and stretching himself to kiss her as he pumped her, a hand gripping each heavy breast, their lips locked and their tongues twirling. And as she climaxed, so did he. Right inside of her. He came for a long time, and kept fucking her squishing twat for a long time afterward.

They collapsed together in the back seat, which wasn't big enough for the two of them, but that didn't matter as long as the eroticism of the moment remained, which it did as long their panting bodies and sweaty skin remained fully in contact.

He slept.

She thought about Chris and Chris' wife and this whole complicated situation. She wondered if he was worth it.

And then she wondered about Mr. Parker's wife, and if Mrs. Parker would be any kind of competition.

*

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Kendra, check out 'Boardroom Presentation', 'Meeting the Sister', and 'Seduced by Penny's Sister'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Chris, check out 'Boardroom Presentation', 'Entertaining the Guest', and 'Right Place, Right Time'.

12