Hot-Eyes

Story Info
He saw her and wanted her.
1.5k words
3.99
22.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

I was just cruising around on my bike when I first saw her. I was in one of those posh neighbourhoods and there was this posh looking young woman walking a little yappy dog. She was sweet and I certainly wouldn't mind some serious private time with her. I checked her out as I went past, looking in the rear view mirror to see if the rear view was as good as the front one. It was and, even better, she had turned her head to give me the once over as I moved off.

The second time I saw her was in the mall. She was coming out of one of the posher shops as I went past heading for places somewhat cheaper. Once again I gave her the once over and once again I saw her giving me the once over. Her eyes were hot and I could see she wouldn't mind a bit of quality time with me. Not that she'd go along with it if I was crass enough to suggest any such thing. She had a ring on her finger. Two rings, actually, wedding and engagement, and the rock on the engagement looked big enough to choke a horse.

Coming out of the mall I just happened to be leaving when I saw Miss Hot-Eyes getting into a taxi. I discretely followed, wondering where she lived. Turned out to be one of those big places up near where I'd seen her walking little Yappy-Doo.

A few days later, having time on my hands, I wandered up to the vicinity of her nice house. It backed up onto some woods. Public woods, not private one. Anyone could go for a ramble in those woods and there were paths aplenty. One of them passed right next to a certain place.

A bit of snooping and I found that while they had a live-in housekeeper she was the only live-in servant. Everyone else just worked weekdays and apart from Hot-Eyes and her husband the housekeeper was the only one there on the weekends. Not only that, on Saturday mornings the housekeeper would go shopping and the husband would play golf. It might be an advantageous time to visit.

The weather was very nice the next Saturday and I watched as first the housekeeper and then the husband went their merry ways. There was a high possibility that Hot-Eyes would also go out, even if it was just to spend money. I rode into the woods and parked my bike on the path at the rear of her place.

I crossed the back lawn and went in through the kitchen door. They really should keep that locked. I moved quietly through the house, listening hard, wanting to locate her before she spotted me. I was in luck as I saw her step out of a room and turn down the hall in my direction. She hadn't spotted me so I just lurked there, letting her come to me.

As soon as she drew level with me I moved, one hand reaching up to tangle in her hair and the other to cover her mouth.

"Hullo, darling," I said softly. "You are going to be a good girl and not scream, aren't you?"

She nodded, or it seemed to me that she tried to. A bit hard to nod when a hand is tangled in your hair holding your head back.

"Okay, now why don't you move along with me?"

Not that she had much choice the way I was holding her. Where the head goes, the body follows.

She was currently wearing a blouse with a lot of frills and a loose skirt. I grabbed hold of the blouse at the neck and pulled down hard and fast. Buttons popped off all over the place and the blouse now gaped open, showing a very nice pair of breasts in a very lacy bra. The nice thing about lacy things is that there're a whole lot of holes in the lace. It gives you somewhere to grip when you grab the lace and rip it asunder. Hot-Eyes now had a very nice pair of breasts not covered in a very lacy bra. I thoughtfully massaged her breasts, noting with pleasure how her nipples promptly responded to my touch

A hard yank at the side of her skirt and it turned out to be weaker than I expected. The button ripped free, the zip ripped open, and the material below the zip also ripped, turning the skirt into an instant rag that dropped at her feet.

Wouldn't you know it? Lacy panties. I do like lace. I promptly dropped the rag that had been lacy panties onto her ex-skirt and then stood back a little to admire her figure.

"Very nice," I assured her. "I am really going to enjoy this."

"What do you intend doing?" she asked, polite enough even if she did sound just a little stressed.

I reached down and slipped my hand between her legs, squeezing her mound.

"Listen, Hot-Eyes, why don't you just take a wild guess?"

"Why do you call me Hot-Eyes?"

"Because the first time I saw you up close you were looking me over and your eyes were almost melting me from the heat of your stare."

"I beg your pardon," she said, sounding most indignant. "I did no such thing."

"You just keep telling yourself that, love. Meanwhile, your body is suggesting that I'm right and you're wrong."

It was too. I could feel the heat in her groin and her lips were just about kissing my hand, and it was a wet kiss at that. I pushed her back against an armchair that was in the room we'd moved into, holding her there easily while I undid my trousers. She glanced down and gasped at what was waiting for her.

She didn't even put up a pretence of resisting me as I lined up and thrust into her. I didn't take it slow and easy, letting her have time to adjust. I just banged it in, thrusting fully home in that first eager drive, and found she made an odd noise deep in her throat and pushed just as forcefully towards me.

That done I started giving her what for, thrusting in hard and simply taking my own pleasure. Not that it seemed to worry sweet little Hot-Eyes. She was pushing back against me just as determinedly as I was thrusting into her. It seemed to me that if I slowed down she was going to be raping me instead of the other way round.

Once I got a good stroke going Hot-Eyes fit right in. At first. Then she wanted more, goading me to give it to her harder and faster. She was almost screaming in her eagerness, desperate for me to demonstrate just how hard my cock could ravish her, and I felt honour bound to oblige her.

I was heading towards a screaming climax (her screaming -- not me) when she changed. Not with her body which was still doing its best to run me ragged, but with her vocals. Quite frankly it sounded completely wrong to hear her start protesting loudly while at the same time she was doing her best to put the squeeze on me and drain my balls.

Anyway, all of a sudden she was, "No, no, no! How can you do this to me? You're a monster. Somebody help me. Oh, please, somebody help. I can't stand this." She finished that up with a loud scream that probably sounded like a forlorn cry for help but was actually her reaction to climaxing in a big way. I was obliging her at the same time, letting her pump my balls dry.

Pulling loose and with her finally shutting her yap it dawned on me I could hear someone yelling and feet moving fast. For all that she was putting so much effort into being fucked she'd managed to hear someone arrive home and they were now on their way to help her. I was doing my trousers up even as I headed to the nearest window, throwing it open and scarpering through it. I heard the door crash open behind me and a wailing cry of, "The window," but I was legging it across the back lawn at a great rate. I reached my bike and was off and away long before anyone could reach me. I will admit that I was pleased that shotguns have a short range as I heard one go off behind me, not that any pellets came anywhere near me.

Hot-Eyes probably marked the whole thing down as a win to her. She got to have some very lusty sex, could prove that it wasn't her fault, and could blame her husband for not providing greater security for her. He'd probably have to buy her a couple of new outfits to replace the one I ruined, and jewellery too.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers