Hot for Teacher

Story Info
Jenny does something about her literature teacher.
1.7k words
4.38
25.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR NOTE: ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 IN THIS STORY. ALL CHARACTERS ARE MY OWN AND ANY SIMILARITIED ARE COINCIDENTAL. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE AND APPROVAL.

---

This is ridiculous, I thought to myself when I looked at the outfit I had pre-planned out for today. I had planned this out for months, since early in the semester, because today was my 19th birthday, and today I will have him. Mr. Jameson, my senior year literature teacher. Dark hair, broad shoulders, tall enough to tower over everyone else. Most girls wanted him.

I looked at my black pleated skirt that sat on my bed. It sat about an inch below my ass and was the tightest shirt I could find at the mall last weekend.

I sighed to myself as I went to get dressed, choosing the lacy red set I bought from Victoria's Secret. The set I bought to match the shade of lipstick I was wearing. I don't do half measures, and this won't be an exception.

Now dressed, I looked in my floor-length mirror. I look ridiculous. I look like a slut, but wasn't that my goal? To have him pay attention to me?

The ping of my phone pulled me out of my thoughts, signaling that my best friend was here to pick me up. I picked up my backpack and snuck out of the house. I knew full well my mother would put me 6 feet under if she saw me dressed like that. In the clear, I jogged to Sally's car.

"Holy shit, Jenny!" She wolf-whistled when I entered the car. "When you said you were going to get that dick, you really meant it!"

I blushed as I fixed my skirt, smoothing out the pleats. "You think it'll work?"

As she pulled out of the driveway, she snorted, "Hell yeah, if the senior boys don't get to you first."

The day passed by without issue. No one cared what seniors wore anymore, but the closer it got to last period, the more anxious I got. Last period was my favourite class, and I'm sure you know why. It was Mr. Jameson's literature class.

Would this even work? Have I been imagining things the whole year? Ever since the start of the semester, I would catch glimpses of him staring at me out of the corner of my eye. The closer it got to my birthday, the more I thought I noticed it. Though, every time I looked, he was looking somewhere else.

I arrived at Mr. Jameson's classroom. When I walked in, I noticed a brief widening of his eyes before he averted them, pretending to shuffle his papers. Emboldened, I take my seat, keeping my legs open a couple of inches to give him a view up my skirt.

"Let's watch a movie today." Mr. Jameson announced, as he pulled up Romeo and Juliet, the companion to what we had been learning over the last couple of weeks. The entire class period went like every other class, much to my disappointment. When my classmates exited the class, he called me back.

"Jenny, please stay back for a moment"

I gulped, nodding. I took out my phone, texting Sally to leave without me, receiving a 'Get that dick!' in return.

"Close the door, please." He ordered, and when I turned around, I jumped. Pushing me up against the solid wood door, his scent filled my nose. I could almost feel the gush of arousal flood into my panties. Looking up, I saw the hunger in his eyes, faces mere millimeters apart. "Do you know how difficult you have made this entire year?" I shook my head, not able to break eye contact even if I wanted to.

His eyes flicked between my lips and my eyes. Smirking, I realized I wasn't the only one waiting for this day. He mirrored my smirk, lightly tracing my lips with his thumb. "I think you should make it up to me."

Emboldened by the knowledge that this was a shared want, I ghosted my fingers against his growing bulge, I purred, "I think I can do that." With my heart thudding in my chest, I dropped to my knees.

I had spent many a night with my trusty dildo imagining what he would be like, and now that I was going to find out. I didn't want to wait any longer. Pulling down his zipper, I looked up to find him staring. As I took him in hand, I whimpered at the sight. He wasn't even fully hard, and he was way bigger than had I expected. Thick in all the right ways, with a glorious tip peaking out from behind sight foreskin.

Of course, I had boyfriends, but none of them compared to Mr. Jameson. Pumping him to full hardness, I ran my tongue up the bottom of his dick, swirling my tongue around the tip, savouring the bead of precum.

Groaning, I felt him thread his fingers through my hair, tightening at the crown of my head. Blowing against the tip, I looked up once again, catching his eye. I plunge down on his thick length, getting halfway down before my gag reflex kicked in.

"Fuck," I heard as his hips thrust forward slightly, not able to control himself. Wrapping my hand around the length I couldn't engulf, I continued sucking him, moaning and tonguing that sensitive spot underneath the tip every time I pulled off. I was extremely proud seeing the red ring of lipstick around his length.

With a growl, he pulled me up from the floor, kissing me hard, tongue delving in to explore my mouth immediately. I mewled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck as if I could pull him any closer. One hand plunged up under my bra while the fingers of the other found my core, stroking me through my panties. I let out the most pathetic whine, trying to grind against his fingers.

"Mmm, so wet already? Do you enjoy sucking your teacher's cock?" He growled in my ear. I nodded, throwing my head back against the door. As he flattens his palm over my mound, I finally got the friction I needed. "I'm going to have fun wrecking you." With that, he dragged me to his desk, throwing all the papers to the floor.

I took my shirt off before stretching out on the desk like a cat, enjoying the hunger in his eyes. He sat down in his chair, pulling my core to the edge, and inhaled my scent. "Do you get this wet for all your male teachers?" He taunted as he tongued my clit through my panties.

"Ah, only for you." I moaned as my fingers flew to his hair, grabbing on for dear life.

He slowly dragged my panties down my legs, eyes never leaving mine. All exposed to him, he took a moment to admire me, stroking himself. He stopped to give me his full attention, kissing up my leg, getting closer and closer to the spot I wanted him the most. I could have died there and been happy.

At his final destination, he plunged his tongue into my dripping core, ripping a breathless gasp from me. One would think he was a man starved the way he devoured every inch of my sex, rolling my clit between two fingers, bringing me to the edge almost instantly. Sensing I was close, he added two deliciously thick fingers deep into me and I came almost instantly, biting into my arm to prevent myself from screaming.

Without letting me come down from my high, he flipped me around on the desk, legs dangling. He stood up, rubbing my slit with his bulbous tip. "Are you on birth control?"

Shaking my head, I pushed my hips towards him, needing that length inside me. "Good." That was all the response I got as he pushed his entire length in at once. It ripped all the air from me, my mouth open in a silent scream.

It hurt. I had never had someone as big as him, but it felt delicious at the same time. Thankfully, he waited a bit before pulling out all the way, pounding me over and over. The pain eventually turned to pleasure as his veins stimulated every inch of my walls.

Losing myself in the pleasure, I came back down to earth by a hard spank on my ass. "That feel good baby?" He groaned as he spanked me again.

"God. Mmm, fuck yes!" I moaned as he continued spanking me, switching cheeks each time. I could feel another orgasm building up, but was interrupted as he pulled out and flipped me once again, plunging in deep.

Leaning down, he enveloped my form with his, nibbling at my ear. "I want to see your face as I fill you with my seed."

Thrusting harder, he straightened up, pulling my hips to him as the desk shakes with his force. My hand flew down to rub my clit while the other went back to my breast, taking myself close to the edge.

"Yeah, baby, come for me while I knock you up. Come around my cock"

Hearing those words sent me over the edge, gasping and convulsing on the desk with the most intense orgasm of my life.

A few hard thrusts later, I felt him thicken, still deep inside, then the glorious warmth of him filling me up with his seed. I whined, enjoying the feel of him inside me.

After catching our breaths, he pulled out, swiping a finger through my dripping core, bringing it to my mouth. I cleaned it, keeping eye contact as I swirled my tongue around the digit.

"I think I'll keep these," he declared, shoving his nose into the crotch of my panties. "I don't think you have made it up to me enough. You will need to stay after school a few more times before I call it even." He smirked at me as I fixed my skirt.

I grinned, putting my shirt back on and grabbed my bag. "I think you're right," I confirmed, looking over my shoulder. "See you tomorrow, Mr. Jameson." I winked as I left the classroom, my literature teachers come leaking down my thigh as I walked.