Hot for Teacher Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,912 Followers

Thirty minutes or more may have gone by before Mickie appeared from down the hall announcing the second appointment. Chel made her departing comments to Kim and entered a room across the hall that was similar to the first. This one however played soft music in the background but the same scented oils filled the air. Another woman was stretched out on the table. This lady, taller than the other had a dark skin tone similar to her own.

Michelle noticed right off that Mickie had changed her outfit. This was a much more revealing top. She appeared to be braless under a black t-shirt that hung just under her breasts exposing her mid section. Michelle had to admire her firm taut stomach and her cute belly button. She also had satin black shorts with red trim and had opted for sandals versus the sneakers she had on with Mrs. Logan.

As both women massaged the woman's feet, Mickie introduced the lady on the table as Shannon although there was no official greeting back. Just soft sighs as the women rubbed her feet and thighs. Michelle commented on her dark skin as she held her foot in her hands.

Chel was almost startled when Shannon replied, "I'm quarter Cherokee. Get it from my grandfather who was full-blooded."

As Michelle continued the slow circular motions, Mickie started in on Shannon's shoulders and back, but this time taking a position in front of her client and bending over her head.

Michelle watched as Shannon lifted her face out of the cradle and set it down on the towels, her face inches if that from Mickie's shorts which seemed to move across her face. Mickie's strokes along Shannon's back were muck more methodical, and long versus the circular motions of before.

As Michelle moved her hands up kneading the woman's thighs, Shannon instinctively parted her legs. Michelle wondered if it was an invitation as she moved her fingers across the soft flesh of her legs drawing a sigh and then a comment, "That feels so good."

Encouraged, Michelle raised the towel up just a bit exposing more of the young woman's cheeks. As Chel rubbed the warm oil around the woman's thighs and buttocks, Shannon emitted sighs and low moans of approval. Michelle looked up to see Mickie smile and wink back at her signaling it was okay to continue down this path as Michelle let her fingers wander, pulling the cheeks apart, spreading the oil and squeezing the soft flesh of the woman's ass between her fingers.

"Let's do your other side now," Mickie said as the woman rolled over caring less about the towel which seemed to roll under her exposing her nakedness and a thin strip of pubic hair just above her pussy. Michelle's eyes were drawn there and she had to pull herself away as Mickie took the towel and pulled it free of Shannon's body discarding it on the counter.

"Mickie was still taking up a position at the head of the massage table and now it became much more apparent to Michelle what the dress was all about. Each time Mickie moved to stroke Shannon's body, the bottom of her breasts were clearly visible under the top. Shannon's gaze was fixed on Mickie's orbs as they moved under the thin shirt as Mickie rubbed the oil into her stomach, her shoulders and then her breasts.

Michelle was getting completely worked up herself as she rubbed the woman's legs and slowly moved up to her thighs which again parted giving her plenty of access to the woman's vagina. Michelle wondered if she dared but allowed her fingers to move further and further down the leg drawing sighs and then the approval, "Oh, that feels so good. I need this so bad."

Michelle watched as Mickie moved over to the side, bending at the table, taking the woman's breasts in her hands, pulling gently on the oiled nipples which moved through her fingers. It was subtle, but Michelle saw Shannon's hand as it moved against Mickie's stomach, gently at first and then moving up until the hand was holding a breast.

Shannon was now unabashedly groping Mickie's breasts drawing moans from her as well. As Michelle's hands grazed the top of Shannon's mound, she moaned and spread her legs again. Michelle throwing all caution to the wind allowed her fingers to ease into the woman's fold, feeling her wetness.

She knew enough about what she enjoyed and immediately moved to the woman's clit with one hand as she probed and pushed her fingers up Shannon's twat. Shannon's right hand clutched the table before reaching out and rubbing Michelle's ass through her shorts. Michelle allowed herself to back up closer to Shannon to give her more leg. Turning she saw that Mickie had now placed her lips to Shannon's erect nipple and was sucking on her tit.

This was certainly pass the bounds of salon decorum and she wondered how long this type of activity had gone on between masseuse and client. With her hand, Shannon pulled Mickie's flimsy top over and off her frame, freeing her tits as Michelle saw for the first time Mickie's gorgeous breasts capped off by two small but very dark and erect nipples.

Michelle was working three fingers into the woman's cunt as she moved her clit in a back and forward motion as the wetness of Shannon's pussy made little squishing noises. Michelle wanted to dive between her legs and lap up her hot box but she wondered just how far they could take this. Obviously much further than she had even imagined.

As Michelle looked on, the two women embraced in a hot kiss as their breasts slid together, their tongues wrestling in an erotic dance. Michelle too was as horny as she could be watching the lesbian tryst taking place in front of her but she kept her mind focused on bringing Shannon off as her hips thrust up from the table to meet Chel's probing fingers.

Then in a gasp, Shannon grabbed Michelle's fingers as if to shove them in as she came hard over and over again as her muffled cries were buried in Mickie's mouth as they continued their embrace. As Shannon slowly settled on the massage table, Michelle withdrew her fingers, and subtly brought them to her mouth, tasting the hot little Native American pussy juice. She saw that Mickie and Shannon were still resting their lips together, every once and a while moving them slowly, sucking on each other's lip as Michelle decided to give them space and made a hasty exit.

In a worked up state, Michelle made her way to the women's changing room, undressing and then to the steam room where she slumped against a wet tiled wall. Her pussy throbbed having watched the lesbian scene play out in front of her and being such a big part it herself. Her fingers found there way to her own box, exploring, probing the wetness as she rubbed her clit back and forth. Much like she had done Shannon just moments earlier.

Letting go of the towel, she opened it and hiked up a foot on the hot stone bench and began toying with her nipples, still slightly sore from the earlier morning's stretching with the nipple clamps. The images of Shannon and Mickie filled her head, only to be replaced with Susan as she fucked her with the strapon. She couldn't get the images of Lisa and Susan out of her heads, the clamps, the whip, the dildos which penetrated her asshole and pussy.

It had only been three days, but she felt she had already lived more sexual experiences in a weekend than she had her whole life. Her clit was engorged and her pussy wet as she rubbed back and forth, the wet heat of the room enveloping her body. She pulled her other foot up on the bench and opened her legs wider as she frantically pulled at her erect nipples and swollen clit.

If anyone would have walked in they would have received an eyeful but she didn't care. She threw off all caution as she madly stroked herself until she felt that familiar rush take her body in a wave of climax.

As she returned from her high, she pulled the flap of the towel around her and slumped into the hot wall. But the images themselves did not necessarily recede and she thought about this morning with Mickie and the two women. As the sweat poured from her body, it eventually became too uncomfortable and she headed for a shower where she cleaned up and dressed.

As she was slipping back on the clothes she had wore when arriving Mickie appeared wearing the conservative attire she had on for the first appointment.

"There you are. I was looking for you. Kim's ready to take you home. I have a few more appointments but they are Shiatsu," Mickie related.

Seeing the puzzlement on Michelle's face, "Just not a training massage if you know what I mean."

"And what kind were we doing?" Michelle asked back.

"Swedish" came Mickie's reply, "Well for the most part anyway. Here this is for you." Mickie held out two fifty dollar bills. "Tip money. Vickie and Shannon are always good tippers."

"Are they both lesbians too?" Michelle asked taking the offering and depositing it in her shorts pocket.

"Neither one are actually. They likely don't consider themselves bisexual. Just married women who don't get enough or in Vickie's case any at all and are looking for release." Mickey sort of shrugged. "We've never talked about it but I imagine they don't think of this as sex between women or cheating on their husbands. In Shannon's case she comes in about twice a week and each time she's looking not just for a great massage but she has needs... we all do really," Mickie smiled.

"That's wild," Chel shot back. "Are all your clients like that?"

"Oh no, not at all!" Mickie said as she walked over straightening some towels that fell over. "Some! Some look for that female happy ending but others are just here for the massage, to unwind. You get to know the difference."

"How do you know? How do you know when it's what they want?" Chel queried.

"Well, it's a lot of things really. You do have to be very, very careful. No one wants to get fired or the license threatened because you crossed the line," Mickie explained.

"But Susan wouldn't fire you would she? I mean she knows what you do," Chel interrupted.

"She would take the action she needed to protect the spa," Mickie smiled. "But she'd take care of me, I know that," she added. "But back to your question. Sometimes the clients are bold enough to ask for it but you have to be careful you're not being set up. Prostitution is illegal you know. Usually I am very selective and perhaps require a series of appointments until I am comfortable and that it is purely consensual."

"I also have a pretty good idea who my clients are, mostly referral, and not many new one's. Anyway, there's a great deal of chemistry, timing, the subtly body language when they tell you what they want either verbally or by their body. I guess you just know. Look Kim's waiting on you," Michelle added as she reached for her hand.

"One last question," Michelle asked looking her in the eyes. Mickie stared back, her gaze soft but penetrating. A sparkle in her dark brown eyes. "You're a lesbian? I mean, I know that's personal, but..." Michelle stammered.

"Yes sweetie, I am. Most of us here are," she grinned. "Two of our stylists are not. They're married girls and to my knowledge not even bi, and there are two men, one a stylist and the other works back here in the spa with me but both are gay. But none of that surprises you does it?"

"No, not at all. I'm sure Susan does all the hiring," Michelle added.

"Yea" Mickie grinned, "Hey I'd love to get together with you sometime. I mean not here. Just us two, that is if you are interested."

"Very," Chel shot back. "I'd like that very much." Their eyes did a dance looking deeply into each others. It was Michelle who made the move as she stepped toward Mickie and kissed her on the lips. Mickie immediately accepted hers and opened her mouth allowing Michelle to explore. Their lips slid together as both their arms wrapped tightly around the other.

Michelle was much taller than Mickie and she felt her breasts rub against her stomach. She wanted this woman and she knew whether this week or another she would have her. It was now Mickie's turn as her tongue pushed back into Michelle's. Chel opened her eyes as a close up of Mickie was in full view. Her wide slanting eyes were closed but Chel gazed at the olive complexion.

Mickie was very pretty with black hair that shined, soft and long as Michelle let her fingers run through it as she rubbed her back until Mickie began breaking away in a series of short pecks. "Look, I could do this all day but I have a client waiting. I would like to get with you, please call me. My card is up front and it has my cell."

Michelle placed a short kiss on her soft lips, "I will. I promise."

Mickie smiled but it was her eyes that capitaved Michelle as she turned and walked out that door. Michelle set her gaze on Mickie's ass. She had the most gorgeous ass and her short but toned legs. Chel couldn't believe how turned on she was with Mickie or how enraptured she got looking at women's legs, eyes, and ass.

Just days ago she never thought about looking at women. She had seen plenty of naked girls in school or at the gym where she and Denise worked out. But she never gave it much thought. Now she couldn't get it off her mind. She was consumed with the female flesh. It occurred to her that while she loved Kyle, she had never felt this way. Even the two other guys she had been with never brought out this kind of raw emotion.

As she stood in the silent changing room, she reflected on the last few days and the changes in her life. She was definitely not the same person any more. She had desires, needs that she never knew existed. Lisa, Kim and Susan had made her aware of things she never knew.

Just minutes ago, what she had done with Shannon, getting a total stranger off. Now the encounter with Mickey, she knew she wanted this woman in the worst way. Not just to make love to -- she wanted to go down on her, to savor her pussy. Perhaps fuck her little twat.

She pictured Mickey laying under her, accepting her cock, her little legs wrapped around Michelle's back as she worked the cock deep into her cunt. Over the last several days it had been Michelle who accepted the cock, who played the much more submissive role but she wanted to explore this new world. She wanted to take as much as be taken.

Her thoughts were interrupted as one of the female attendants opened the door with a load of fresh towels. Just out of the dryer, they smelled fresh as her attention was snapped back into place. She left the woman to her job as she went around to the front desk and Kim who stood with keys in hand giving last minute directives to a young girl at the desk.

Kim glanced over smiling at Chel and said a few more things about what needed to be done, appointments to make before turning with Michelle and walking out the door.

Not much was said until they were both seated in Kim's car. "Hungry?," Kim inquired.

"Famished," came Chel's one word response.

"Like Chick-fil-a?" Kim asked.

"Love it," Chel shot back as Kim started the car and headed down the road.

Michelle was quiet a few minutes as neither girl said anything. "Can I ask you a question?" Michelle asked breaking the silence. "Sure," Kim answered.

"How did you know? I mean you told me you were into guys too and all, even engaged. How did you know you were a lesbian and not just bi or something?" the young teacher asked as she turned looking at Kim.

"You just know I guess," the attractive girl answered back. "With me, I couldn't get Susan off my mind. She made me feel like I had never felt before. I never knew anything was missing really because I had never experienced it. But once I had sex with another woman, I knew that, well, that's where I belonged."

"I knew I wasn't bi. I didn't really want to be with a man. I wanted, needed, the touch of a woman. Susan brought out feelings in me I didn't know I had but she showed me I felt that way not just about her, but women in general. Don't get me wrong, I love Susan, but I know Susan's not ready to commit to me or anybody else."

"I'm okay with that," Kim went on. "I kind of like having one woman in my life on whom to depend but relationships with several. You for instance. I know you weren't exactly for this idea in the beginning but... well, it looks like you're really enjoying yourself."

"I am," Michelle confirmed looking ahead at the road. "When you met Susan, you didn't have all those tats. I mean that's something she's into. You did it because she told you to get them?"

Michelle saw Kim smiling and it seemed she was gathering her thoughts. "You're right. Not the first one. Never thought about it. But Susan, well, Lisa's into sort of the domination thing, B&D, you know the pain and skirting on the edge between that and intense pleasure. Susan's dominant but sort of in a possessing way. Lisa will eventually untie you or the red marks from her whip might disappear but Susan's tattoos are permanent reminders."

"And did it hurt, I mean it must have," Michelle pressed.

"You work out right? With your body you must," Kim said looking over. "Yea" Chel replied.

"Well it hurts, the training, the weights. The running and exercise all takes its toll but in the end, you get the look. I wasn't crazy about it at first but then I liked it. I liked it a lot. Actually Susan saw one on a client and liked it so much she wants me to get something similar, sort of a variation of it. A butterfly but the center is a little red heart. Wendy down at the shop is drawing it up and I'm going down there next week," Kim said.

"Really," Michelle responded. "You know Susan this morning said she was going to have me pierced."

"Did she?" Kim shot back looking over. "Not surprised. Scare you?"

"Yea, a lot. I mean I don't know. Want it hurt?" Chel questioned.

"Not bad. You've already experienced worse by Lisa. What did you say back to Susan?" Kim asked.

"Well, I said okay. I think I would have told her anything. Lisa had her whip out and, well shit, I would have said anything to keep from her hitting me again." There was a long pause. "Will she do it? Will she really have me pierced like that?" Chel asked softly.

"What do you think?" came the response back. There was a long pause in the conversation.

"Honestly," Chel said as her voice trailed off, now collecting her own words. "While it scares me... there's a part of me that wants her to. Is that crazy?"

"No, not crazy at all," Kim reasoned. "That's exactly how I felt and now, I love my piercings. I'd do it all over again even if she didn't ask me too." Kim looked over watching Michelle think about her words. "Anyway, I've seen how you look at mine. How you play with them. Deep down I think you want to. I think you want them... you just need to be forced to get them."

"Maybe" Michelle shrugged.

"Besides, you really have the right nipples for it. Nice and thick. Mine aren't near as big as yours. Yours would look great with piercings," Kim added.

"Now you sound like Susan," Chel chided.

Susan had left instructions for the girls to fix dinner. Kim's signature dish was lasagna and when they arrived they changed and headed into the kitchen. For the first time in several days, Kim had Chel dress rather than walk around nude. While she remained barefoot in the house and went without panties or a bra, she slipped on some black satin shorts and a cut off sleeveless t-shirt that showed her belly. Kim was dressed similarly with red shorts and a white top.

They had been home for less than an hour when the front doorbell rang. Kim went to answer the door while Michelle opened the two a bottle of Zinfandel. As she poured the glasses she recognized immediately the voice in the other room. It was the redheaded waitress from the wine bar. The one that had slipped the drug into her glass last Friday night. Lisa took her jacket as Michelle overheard their banter about Michelle being in the other room.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,912 Followers