Hot Fun with a Stranger

Story Info
Deana gets the ride of her life from an absolute stranger.
6.3k words
4.69
86.4k
165

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all fun and games, at least until Deana felt a strange cock sliding into her pussy.

Ronny, her sometimes boyfriend, or more accurately occasional hookup, who also happened to be a history nerd, thought touring a historical site in New England would be an interesting way to spend one of the last warm days of fall.

After a day of walking around poking their noses into all the exhibits, when they came across a deserted area off in the back, away from the crowds with an abandoned pillory in a little cordoned off courtyard, eyes twinkling with mischief he asked what she'd think of being locked in the thing and fucked from behind.

At first shaking her head and muttering, "No way," she had to admit, looking the thing over and already imagining how naughty it would feel, that it might actually be fun. After he'd assured her that no one could see them, since the tours had already ended and most people were filing out to go home, she finally agreed to let him trap her in the thing. After all, how often would she get a chance to try something this crazy? And the arousing thought of doing something so out of character and so outlandishly raunchy clinched it for her, especially considering how boring her love-life had become, since it was pretty well non-existent.

Stepping up to the wooden platform, standing up on the base and leaning over at the waist, she rested her neck and arms on the flat piece of wood and let Ronny drop the archaic device down over her head and wrists, trapping her in place. And instantly she could feel her pussy twitching for some action, just thinking about what he was about to do to her as he lifted the hem of her pale yellow sundress up over her back then tugged down her lacy white thong, fully exposing her to the elements, along with his hungry gaze. And a gust of fresh air sweeping across her damp sex made her fully aware of just how exposed she actually was, making her break out in goosebumps.

"Fuck, you look hot like this," Ronny told her as he tugged down his fly, freeing his erection and stroking it in his hand as he feasted on the sight of her pussy glistening with arousal in the late afternoon light.

Getting down on his knees, he just went for it and started lapping at her pussy, laughing at the sound of her groaning out loud at the feel of him pushing two fingers inside her and giving her a nice little finger fuck, preparing her for the length of his cock, itching to fill her up.

Finally, positively gushing with arousal, thrusting her ass back at him, desperate to be filled, she let out a desperate little whimper, hoping he'd get to it. Stroking his palms over the smoothness of her bare bottom, sliding his tongue from her clit up along her crack, till he was poking the tip of his tongue into her tight little back passage, he muttered against her ass, "Maybe I'll fuck both your holes, wench, now that I've got you at my mercy, powerless to resist."

Deana rolled her eyes at the thought, letting out an even needier whimper, since it was something she had yet to try, letting someone fill up her ass. Finally, she blurted, "Dammit, Ronny, would you please just fuck me and stop playing around. You've gotten me so damn hot my pussy won't stop clenching and I'm so desperate for the feel of that fat cock of yours filling me up that I can barely see straight."

He just laughed, and got up behind her clutching his dick in his hand. "You mean like this?" he asked, teasing her by pushing just his fat cockhead inside her. He smiled at the desperate groan she exhaled eagerly thrusting her ass back for more.

Her mouth falling open, she murmured, "Oh, yes, just like that. But please don't tease me. I need it all, every last inch." Ronny was thick, but not exactly the biggest guy in the world, so she really needed his girth if she ever hoped to get off.

His voice comically deep and throaty, he told her, "Then you shall have the length of my cock to the depths of my balls, my beauty." And as he flexed his hips, pushing inside her, he groaned at the erotic sight of his cock disappearing further into the depths of her hot little cunt with every thrust. Then sliding out of her again, the slickness of it shimmering with her arousal really got him groaning. "Damn, this is so fucking hot, I want to find one of these things so I can fuck you like this at my place. I just hope I can find one online." Pulling his phone from his pocket, and aiming it at her packed pussy, he told her, "And I want to capture this on my phone so I can jack off to it whenever I want. Fuck, just seeing my cock sliding into your pussy with you held captive is just so over the top insane, I think I'm going to have to tie you up every time we fuck now just to get myself off."

Annoyed that he was more interested in getting a picture than getting it on, rolling her eyes, Deana finally let out a frustrated growl. Never much into bondage, she had to admit, he did have a point, being restrained and taken hard from behind felt almost too kinky to be real. Once he finally put away his stupid phone and got back to business she really began to whimper. Helplessly taking his cock, she knew with how timid he normally was, it had to be the hardest and roughest he'd ever given it to her. Her pussy clenching hard around his shaft, her entire body quaking with how wickedly hard he was fucking her, damn, she decided a girl cold get used to this kind of thing.

Then suddenly they both froze when a deep voice called out from behind them, "Hey, what are two doing back here?"

Ronny quickly clutched his cock and pulled out of her, telling him, "Sorry, we were uh... just having some fun."

Ignoring his blithering, the man eyed Deana with her dress up over her back with her bare ass on display and told Ronny who was fighting to wrestle his erection back into his pants, "Well, you'd better get your ass out of here, buddy, before I call the cops. And don't worry about your friend, I'll set her free."

Watching him scamper away, like a scared rabbit, Deana couldn't believe that he just ran out on her, not even waiting around to find out if the guy would really do as he'd promised. But knowing what a coward he was, all the guy had to do was mention the police and of course the little twit instantly disappeared around the corner without so much as a backward glance, leaving Deana captive and embarrassingly exposed to a total stranger.

His eyes growing wide as he took in her situation, the tall, well-built guard came up behind her and muttered, "Jesus," the moment he got a look at her pussy, so wet and rosy pink, all he could think of was filling her up with his cock, whether it was a smart move or not. Stroking his hand over his fly, just from the sight of her, he was already hard, especially seeing that he had her at his mercy.

And before Deana knew what was happening, she heard the hiss of his zipper and gasped when a second later she felt his shockingly thick cockhead pushing past her pussy lips and roughly sliding inside her as he let out one hell of a deep throaty groan.

"Oh, fuck, you feel good, lady," he told her, bending his knees, clutching her hips and ploughing into her as deep as he could go with one hard thrust. Throwing back his head, he grunted his satisfaction at the satisfying sound of his balls slapping hard against her ass once he was fully seated in her tight little cunt.

"I can't believe you're doing this," she murmured, fighting to catch her breath, caught somewhere between elation and terror, she honestly couldn't decide if she wanted him to stop or not, the whole thing was just so crazy. And if what he was doing didn't feel so damn good and he wasn't so amazingly thick and long she'd probably be screaming her head off to get free. But, wow, this guy really knew how to fuck a woman, like it was why he was put on the earth, just to give a girl a nice hard ride.

Pulling almost all the way out, giving her a few nice sharp thrusts and then following it up with a couple of long slow slides back inside, he had her deliriously happy pussy going into spasms with the way he was working his magic. Not only amazingly well hung, but he knew just what to do with it, too. Damn, she knew one thing; she'd never had it so good. The guy was like some kind of pussy whisperer, knowing just what she needed. And what he was doing, swiveling his hips now, just felt so insanely good, and yet so undeniably wrong, that she could feel herself dripping with almost equal measures of shame and lust.

And if his expertise with his cock wasn't enough, reaching around her, she let out a started gasp when he began to pinch and tug her nipples right through her dress, practically setting them on fire too, he was getting her so damn hot. And all while still rhythmically thrusting his hips and slamming his body into hers, giving her the fuck of her life. Powerless to do anything but take what he was giving her, Deana felt her eyes drifting shut, letting out an elated groan as the total assault on her senses washed through every last fibre of her being as he basically took over her body.

"Fuck, I'm glad I took this shift today," he told her as he pummeled her pussy relentlessly, ramming her over and over as he kept up the highly arousing assault on her tits. "You like this kind of thing? You getting off on being fucked by a stranger?"

She wanted tell him no, and that he should stop, but with the way she was moaning and panting, and shamelessly thrusting her ass at him, practically begging for more, she knew he wouldn't buy it. Because fuck, she'd never felt anything even nearly as good as this in her entire freaking life and knew she couldn't hide it. Her nipples stinging in the most delightful way imaginable with the way he tugged and pinched them harder with every punishing thrust of his hips, she could actually hear the undeniable sound of her tingling pussy squelching with delight.

"Ahh," she sighed on an elated breath as he cleverly changed the angle of penetration, dipping his knees lower to ensure he was hitting right on her g-spot with every well-aimed thrust, almost making her crawl out of her skin, it just felt so wickedly good.

"God, I'm going to come so fucking hard like this, if you keep that up," she warned him, her entire body already beginning to tremble, she was getting so close.

"You and me both," he assured her, chuckling, as his balls tightened getting ready to explode and fill her pussy with one helluva fucking load of his juice. "Damn, lady, you've got to have the sweetest pussy I've ever fucked, and definitely the most gorgeous pair of tits I've ever had the pleasure to feel. I just wish I could sink my teeth into them while I'm filling you with my cock, and I'd bet we'd both get off on it, too."

Now that he'd put that thought in her head, she actually wished he would. Crazy as this thing was, he was getting her off like she'd never gotten off before. "Oh, fuck, me, yes," she murmured, sinking her teeth into her lip, as every last inch of her felt like it was burning up. All thoughts of resistance gone, giving herself over to him completely, she desperately began to whimper when he dropped one hand and started toying with her clit, almost making her crawl out of her skin, he had her was so desperately for release. Twisting her nipples till it was just this side of painful, fucking her blindingly hard and plowing his big fat cock into her like he owned her cunt, she thought she'd died and gone to some kind of kinky heaven. Never had she experienced anything like it, or loved anything more. It was all just so raw and dirty as fuck, and yet she'd already accepted the fact that she was his until he was done with her.

"What's your name?" he whispered into her ear, giving her a few more sharp quick thrusts that had his balls slapping hard enough against her ass that she could hear the slap of flesh on flesh and even the slight sting of it vibrating straight through her pussy, almost sending her over the edge, he had her so close now that she could almost taste it. Sensually surrounded by him, it seemed he was everywhere at once, nearly making her lose her mind with how incredible he was making her feel, he had every cell in her body tingling.

Not sure if she should tell him who she was, when he twisted her nipple a little harder, giving it a shockingly arousing pinch, sending the most incredible wave of pleasure straight to her quivering pussy, she blurted out, "It's Deana, and whoever the hell you are, I hope you know you're making me lose my fucking mind. At this rate I'm going to come so hard, I'll probably pass out as soon as I get off."

And she couldn't believe that the devilish bastard just threw back his head and laughed. "Well, believe it or not, I've never done anything like this in my life, but I got so hard the moment I saw your little pink pussy just begging to be fucked, that I couldn't resist giving you what you needed. And you've made me crazy enough that I'm back here risking my job to get with you, so believe me, I hear you, lady. I think we've both gone a little crazy."

Slowly pulling out his cock, slick with their mingled juices, rolling his eyes at the sight of her dripping pussy, he moaned as he clutched his erection in his hand and swiped it up over her tight little asshole, sliding it up and down her crack, he asked her, "Deana, you ever had your ass filled with cock before?"

When she quickly shook her head that she hadn't, he told her, "Then maybe next time, I'll take care of that, too." And she actually sagged with relief when she felt him slide his cock back into her pussy, sparing her the torture of having that fat monster of his pushing into her butt. But then he shocked her. Teasingly broaching her tighter opening with just the tip of his pinky finger she tossed back her head and let out a groan when he began to work both his cock and finger into her a little deeper with every thrust, sending her into a lust induced maelstrom, till she was nothing but a quivering mess. Never having experienced even a little taste of double penetration, suddenly he had her desperate for more.

"And maybe next time I'll let you have a taste my cock, too," he breathed into her ear, "of course while I'm eating your pussy. And I bet you're sweet as candy, too, aren't you? Every inch of you is just so fucking hot and tight that when I finally lose it, just to warn you, you're likely be dripping down your legs for days, because I'm gonna come so fucking hard you won't be able to hold it all, once I finally let go." And just the thought of that made her shiver even harder. And she knew if he kept taunting her, her head would explode right along with her tortured pussy.

Though it was getting dark, and there wasn't a single sound of life around them, although totally alone with him, she was so lost in the fantastic working over he was giving every inch of her that she was beyond being afraid. The way he was consuming her, mind body and soul, all she wanted now was to come - and so desperately it almost hurt. Her entire body humming so hard with the need for release, she felt sure she could feel it ringing in her ears, like a warning of what was to come.

But surprising her, he suddenly pulled out and dropped to his knees on the wide platform she stood on, abruptly wrapping his big hands around her thighs and spreading her legs wide. And the moment she felt the heat of his tongue lapping deep into her pussy she actually thought she'd die - it just felt so divine to feel him hungrily eating into her sex, practically making a meal of her. Going into a full-body shudder at the insanely hot feel of his tongue relentlessly lashing her swollen pussy, she groaned out loud with how desperately he was feasting on her, nearly devouring her with his ravenous mouth. And when he began to suckle her clit between his lips, making love to her with his mouth, it was enough to send her reeling right over the edge till suddenly she felt so overwhelmed that could hardly remember to breathe. Sex had never been anything like this before, at least not in her limited experience. And damn, right or wrong - she absolutely loved it with him.

When he finally released her pulsing clit after he'd sent her flying completely over the edge. Desperately panting and shaking with how hard he'd made her come, her entire body began to quiver from head to toe, as the most amazing sensation she'd ever had the pleasure to experience rode through her in a blinding rush. It was like he'd ambushed her entire nervous system, almost making her forget who she was, mindlessly spent, as she slowly came down from the high of surviving the wildest orgasm of her life, her whole body sagged as she struggled to breathe and stop her body from shaking.

Coming around her and looking into her eyes he told her point blank, "Now you're going to return the favour and suck my cock."

Hearing that, all she could do was blink up him, mindlessly nodding her head, while still hoping to regain her sanity after coming that wickedly hard.

When he got up in front of her, managing to lift her gaze to meet his, she was surprised to find herself coming face to face with such an incredibly good looking dark-haired, well-built stud, but wasn't too surprised to see that his cock was enormous, like something that would be hanging off a fucking stallion. Thick and long, with a wide bulging tip, her mouth watering for him, despite how limp she felt, she still pleadingly parted her lips, making him laugh at how eager she was for a taste.

Brushing back her long, damp hair from her surprisingly pretty face, he tucked it behind her ears, so he could see her better, and damn he liked what he was seeing. Incredibly big blue eyes and such delicate features, she looked like a real-life doll with all those long dark curls framing her face. His eyes settling on her full lush lips, unable to resist a little taste, he made her moan when he slowly slid his tongue across her lips and then slipped inside. Reveling in the feel of her sexy mouth and the way her warm soft tongue slid so enticingly over his, he couldn't believe how much harder he was getting just from sharing a kiss.

His chest heaving, once he finally pulled back, fisting his thick cock in his hand, he asked her, "Now you want a taste of this?" When she numbly nodded her head that she did, he smiled as he got up close to her face and grasped the wooden bracket that held her captive. Fisting his cock at the base, he groaned at the sight of it sliding into her open mouth, loving both the sight of feel of it sliding over her tongue till he could feel it broaching the back of her slender throat. Fuck, what a sight, watching his cock disappear into such a pretty mouth, with those full lips of hers stretched so tightly around it.

And when she began to suck him back and teasingly work him over with her tongue, rolling his eyes at the incredible feel of her taking him so deep, he really began to groan. Clutching two fistfuls of her hair, he began to fuck her mouth, muttering, "Damn, you really know how to suck a guy off, don't you?"

Though she never thought she had a talent, for some reason, she just couldn't get enough of him, even as he almost chocked her with how thick and long he was. Eyes closed, she moaned as she eagerly sucked him as deep as she could take him. Just so smooth and long and thick, and salty-sweet as he slid over her tongue that all she wanted was more. And what they were doing just felt so wrong and yet strangely so right that she knew she never wanted it to end. Shocked that she was willingly giving this stranger head, she just couldn't stop lapping at him. Finally, his balls growing achingly tight with the need for release, he pulled out of her mouth with a satisfied grunt telling her, "Much as I'd love to finish in your mouth, what I really want is to come in your pussy and see you dripping with my cum."

12