Hot Ginger: The 3rd Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

"Well, we both know we can trust each other." Saoirse said. "I was having a conversation with him today about how his arms are as long as my legs. He thought I was mad." she laughed. "Your arms are definitely as long as my legs!" she said, stretching her right leg out in front of her and holding out his left arm. "Yep!" she laughed. Neil laughed and shook his head. "When are you gonna tell him?" she asked.

"When are you gonna tell Evelyn?" he asked with a smug grin.

She pursed her lips and tilted her head at him. "Nah, I'll wait a while still." he said. "At least until we have sex cos then I'll have something to tell him!" he said calmly, waiting on her reaction. Saoirse glared at him, her mouth in an open, stunned smile. "I'm only winding you up." he laughed, grasping his arms around her and pulling her against him. He kissed her hair. "I'm not in any rush." he said, looking down at her. She nodded. "We want this to be good." he said, sincerely. She lifted her mouth up to his and kissed him gently.

They finished their drinks and continued talking and flirting until last call when they decided to leave. They walked to Neil's car holding hands and he drove her home. "I'm going kayaking with Jay next weekend so I won't be about then but I'll see you at work during the week and we could do something the following weekend." Neil said as he parked outside her flat and switched off the engine.

Saoirse nodded. "We've been out 3 weekends in the last month, I think it'll be fine." she teased. "Thanks for a great night, I really enjoyed it." she smiled lovingly at him. "Your choice next time."

"It was great, good call again for the restaurant and the bar." he nodded. "I was thinking maybe that axe throwing place next time?" he asked, expecting her to refuse.

Saoirse gasped. "Oh my God, that'd be brilliant!" she said excitedly.

"Really?" Neil asked, surprised. She nodded enthusiastically. "Ok, cool. I'll book it for..." he took out his phone to check the calendar. "Saturday 19th?" he asked. She agreed. "There's an Italian on my side of the city that I'd like to take you to." he said. She nodded and smiled. "Great!" he gave her a satisfied nod.

Saoirse leaned over and kissed him, easing her tongue into his mouth. He exhaled steadily and groaned quietly as they kissed. Neither of them was forceful, they took their time. Their hands caressed each other's thighs and backs and arms and shoulders and hair and faces. They gazed at each other and smiled. "As much as I want to, I won't invite you in Neil, if that's OK..." she said softly. He maintained eye contact with her and gave her a fond smile and a nod before kissing her gently in a kiss that took her breath away. "Night night. Text me when you get home." she said as she got out of the car.

"Will do. I'll wait 'til you get in the door and put on the light." he said. She nodded. "Night night, gorgeous. See you on Monday." he smiled and waved his fingers.

Saoirse opened the main door, ran up the stairs, opened her front door and turned on the light before going over to the window to watch Neil's car reverse out of the space. As he drove out of the car park on to the road, he waved up at her.

30 minutes later, as she was drinking a cup of tea in her dressing gown on the sofa, Saoirse got a text. "Home. Sleep tight, gorgeous. N xx"

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers