Hot Hippy Summer

Story Info
Meg and I have some filthy hot outdoor summer fun.
5.7k words
4.73
8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaychell
jaychell
44 Followers

***Author's note: This is largely based on a true story; as usual names and some details are obscured to protect the guilty. This story contains piss play, some minor public exhibitionism, two very sweaty unwashed people, and some foot and toe sucking. If any of that isn't your thing, look away now. This story is about "Meg" who I've also written about here: Hedonistic Hippy Weekend, but these stories are quite independent of each other.***

My friend Meg and I had been meaning to get together for a while and finally found a day that worked for both of us. It was a Sunday in late summer and we both had responsibilities on Monday so I knew we couldn't get too crazy, but it would still be good to see her. Plus the forecast called for it being a real scorcher - heat, humidity, sun, the works - so I was expecting my hippy friend to be even riper than normal. We planned to meet downtown and then she needed to be back at her place that night, so we decided to see the sights, take the train back out towards my place where I'd parked my truck, and then I'd give her a lift the rest of the way home.

It was late morning when I got to the train station and parked up, and already oppressively hot. I could tell I was making pit stains in my t-shirt and I felt like I'd made the right decision wearing flip flops and dark shorts. With how hot it would be I hadn't bothered with underwear, and it was clearly a day where I would be sweating through anything I was wearing. The un-air conditioned train ride downtown was about 30 minutes and when I got up I definitely left a sweat puddle behind in my seat.

Meg had been downtown the night before and was waiting for me just outside the station. We spotted each other simultaneously and she half-skipped, half-scampered over to meet me, wavy hair bouncing as she did. She was in a yellow v-neck sundress with buttons down the front and cowboy boots. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra (especially since a few of the buttons were undone) and I guessed that an observant passerby would be able to tell she wasn't wearing panties either, given how little coverage her dress was giving her petite ass. Of course, I'd never known her to wear panties so this was hardly a surprise. Others might also have been surprised to see the tufts of hair from under her armpits and somewhat shaggy legs; then again, for me this was simply a known quantity with Meg. She was firmly committed to no shaving, no underwear, no deodorant, minimal showering, and lots of fun.

As she reaches me she jumps up, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. She's a short little thing at just about 5', but she's done this move before and knows I'm a fan. I grab to support her minimal weight and find the I have two palms' full of ass, her skirt having billowed out as she jumped and now covering my incidental groping from prying eyes. She smacks a kiss on my nose.

"Missed you sexy" she says with a mischievous twinkle, then plants her lips on mine, her lithe tongue sliding into my mouth. We make out briefly, just long enough for it to be a slightly inappropriate PDA and I see a conservative looking middle-aged tourist giving us a dirty look as Meg dismounts from my 6'3" frame. I'm betting he was more jealous than anything else! "So, whaddaya wanna do first?"

"You, of course!" is my not very helpful reply. Now that Meg's closer and no longer a moving target I get a better look at her. A river of sweat seems to have formed to run between her small but perky tits and her dress seems to be clinging to her wherever it touches her body. Much like mine, her pits are clearly soaked and I can smell her body odor which legitimately does make me want to fuck her then and there; she's just able to unlock that primal attitude.

"Ok Mister, keep your pants on", she says, teasingly patting the mild bulge in my shorts. "I need some hydration and then I want to check out this farmers' market. Come on!"

She leads the way and we chat about what we've been up to. She's spent the last few days in the city with a friend she's mentioned before. She clearly approves of his extreme leftists political leanings as well as his cock and starts regaling me with some exploits from the past few days. My bulge becomes a little more noticeable but just as her story is getting good she trails off "....but he doesn't eat ass and he isn't into piss. Josh, why can't all guys be into filth like you?"

"Well we all have to have at least one special talent, right? And speaking of piss, there's a drink stand - what can I get?"

We both decide waters are the smart choice and the daiquiri slushies are the dumb but fun choice, so we get a water and a slushie each. We wander over to some shade where I waste no time in downing my water. Meg has a different approach to cooling down and instead puts her slushie between her legs, pushed right up against her crotch.

"Fuuuuuuuck that's cold!" It looks it too - it's over 90 degrees out, but she gives a shiver. "If feels good, you should try it!" she urges.

"Sure, that won't get me arrested or anything if I shove it against my genitals like you are! Clearly next time I should wear a kilt."

"Ha! No way you could keep your cock under wraps in a kilt. You'd be arrested for sure!" I suppose she's not wrong there. As it is I can tell I'm going to struggle to make my excitement at my friend's antics stay relatively discreet. While I'm glad I'm going without underwear for the heat, I'm wondering if I should have worn a jockstrap for decorum's sake.

We wander around the stalls a while longer and get lunch from a vendor, then go back for another round of waters and slushies. We have a good time catching up and at one point I manage to slide an ice cube down Meg's dress, instantly making her nipples show through the thing material. But truth be told it's a little too hot for comfort, despite the slushies and sweat. We get a little respite by ducking into a sculpture garden that has misters set up which helps some, but it's too crowded for comfort - though I was looking out for a deserted alcove to sneak into, sadly to no avail. Ultimately we decide to get a slushie for the road and head back to the station.

There's no food or drink allowed on the train and we're both only about half done our drinks by the time we get near the station, so we loiter in a shady park to finish. There's still a few hardy souls braving the heat, but for the most part it seems folks got the message faster than we did and beat it for an air conditioned shelter of some type. The park is pretty much deserted and we sit down next to each other at the trunk of a big oak tree. Both of us have pretty much soaked through our clothes with sweat and have lines running down our faces. The shady ground feels cool beneath us, and I notice that Mag has her bare ass planted firmly in the dirt beneath the tree, and what little fabric from her dress that normally covers her cheeks is fanned out behind her.

"Ahhhhhhhh" she lets out a breathy sigh while grabbing one of her boots. "I've been jealous of your flip flops all day. I love these boots but fuck are they hot today!" She removes one boot and holds it upside down - sure enough, a small puddle pours out and onto the ground. She flexes her hairy toes running her freed foot along the grass and dirt with obvious pleasure. She pulls her other boot off and is about to repeat the performance of emptying it.

"Wait!" I say, somewhat more sharply than I mean to. I grab the boot from her and hold it up. "Well, I am the filthy one, aren't I?" I hold the boot above my head and tip the opening towards my upturned open mouth. A rank and very salty stream pours into my mouth, a mix of sweat, BO, and leather. Fortunately the volume isn't very great as it's one of the less nice things I've had in my mouth. Meg giggles at the face I make, but before I have a chance to swallow she quickly straddles me and presses her mouth to mine. We've swapped piss and cum plenty of times, but boot sweat is a new one. It's gross but hot, especially since she uses her ideal positioning as an opportunity to grind her unprotected pussy on my bulging shorts. I give a groan as she continues her lap dance and she uses the opportunity to drool most of the filthy fluid back into my mouth. I swallow then show her my tongue.

"Josh you definitely are the filthy one! Though I might try to get on your level from time to time." She climbs off my lap, then notices the slick of pussy slime she's left on my shorts. "Ooops!" She rubs her hand along my shorts, groping my erection while wiping most of her grool off me. She licks her hand to clean it off. "See? Filthy and all clean at the same time!"

We both have another sip of our slushies which does something at least to minimize the taste of boot sweat. Meg has gotten up and is wandering slowly in the shade, her agile feet seeming to grip the grass; she truly does seem to quickly become one with nature. But I'm quickly snapped out of this nature-child type thought by a much more urgent sensation. As my erection has subsided the urge to piss has suddenly hit me.

"Hey Meg! If you suddenly realized you needed a piss, where would you go?"

Meg turns to face me with a laugh.

"Right here, silly!" She spreads her legs slightly more than shoulder width apart and lets loose with a jet at the ground. Clearly I wasn't the only one who needed to go, but just as quickly as she starts she holds it in again.

"Oooh wait! I have another idea!" She takes the top off her slushie cup and directs her stream inside. I stand up, liberating my cock from my shorts and follow suit with mine, quickly filling the cup. The remainder of our piss we spray on the ground and ultimately end up making a bit of a piss mud puddle. Which, naturally, we both promptly stomp and wriggle our toes in.

"You and your good ideas. Cheers?" We bump the plastic cups together and chug the melted piss daiquiris. It's not terrible but also not great, both of us clearly needing a bit more hydration. Neither of us can get it down in one, but we dispatch both cups fairly quickly. I pick Meg up and she once again wraps her legs around me and we make out while I press her against the tree.

Drinks finished we head towards the train for real this time. We both walk barefoot to the grass getting the worst of the mud off our feet, then replace our footwear when we get to the sidewalk, Meg looking somewhat wistfully at my flip flops as she pulls her boots on. They do look cute though and they give her an extra few inches, which helps only make her a foot shorter than me.

We find an empty car towards the end of the train, though truth be told there don't seem to be too many people riding by now. Inside the cars it's just as hot as outside, but at least it's shaded and we aren't walking. We're like a couple of horny high schoolers, making out and groping each other before pulling apart just in case someone is waiting to get on as the next station approaches. As we get further from the city center and the stations spread out we get bolder... and care less. I run my hand down Meg's back and under her ass, my fingers finding the soaking heat of her pussy as she leans forward. She unzips my fly and pulls my cock free, and in bending down to suck my engorged member she simultaneously allows easy access for first two, then three of my fingers into her pussy. I undo a few more buttons of her dress and slide my hand onto her nearest breast, gently twisting her nipple as she skilfully deepthroats my dick in my first and still only experience of rail head. And that's how we arrive at the end of the line, with my fingers in her snatch, her mouth around my cock, and both of us dripping fluids onto the train seats.

We just about manage to compose ourselves in time to depart the train without being too suspicious. A careful observer would notice a bulge stretching to my waistband and it wouldn't require a lot of work to get a glimpse of one of Meg's tits with how low her dress is unbuttoned, but there's barely anyone around and we make it out of the station without incident. This suburban station has a sizeable parking lot, nearly empty by now. I'd picked my spot based on shade availability when I'd arrived, but realize now that this had other benefits too. It's a ways off, about equally distant from the station and the exit to the lot.

"Josh, where the fuck did you park?" Meg is clearly surprised that she can't see my truck as soon as we exit the station. I point to it at the far corner of the lot. "What the hell, that's in the middle of nowhere!" She exclaims angrily. Then it dawns on her too. "Oooh... it's in the middle of nowhere! Well, I expect you'll make this damn walk worth it."

I laugh and tell her I will, and also promise that I've got a cooler with ice packs and water in the truck too. It's too hot to move fast, but we move slowly yet purposefully over the blacktop. The sun is at least going down, and the long shadows provide some relief as does a small breeze that's started. About half way to my truck I pull my soaked t-shirt off and throw my arms wide to maximize how much breeze hits me. Meg gives a snort and an eye roll, then unbuttons her dress to the waist and follows my example, her tits open to the wind and sky. I laugh and playfully lift up the back of her skirt.

"If you're gonna show off the front you gotta show off the back too, right?" She sticks her tongue out at me, then uses the front of her dress to fan her crotch. We continue fooling around like this as we approach my truck.

I'm parked under a tree with my driver's side door facing the rest of the lot and station, while beyond the truck there's just a fence, some maintenance sheds, and then woods. I tell Meg there's a cooler on the front passenger seat as I unlock the doors with my remote. She practically runs the last ten yards, but as she rounds the back of the truck she slows. Reaching down to grab the hem of her dress, in one fluid motion she pulls the soaked, thin fabric off her. She spins to face me, dress balled in her fist, her tanned, sweaty body completely naked except for the boots.

"Come and get me, baby!" She throws the dress in my direction, then scampers to the passenger door. I just mange to catch the dress and by the time I arrive around the side of the truck Meg has liberated two water bottles and is pouring them into her open mouth. Much of the ice cold water seems to be making it down her throat, but streams are running down her nude body onto the pavement below. I toss my shirt and her dress behind her into the truck and grab a bottle from the cooler in the passenger footwell for myself. I chug about three quarters then pour the rest over my head. "Feels good, doesn't it? I'm feeling almost human again!"

"Human!? Meg, always I thought you were some kinda wood nymph. Definitely not human."

"Well get your ass over here and give this wood nymph what she wants! Don't make me cast my spells on you!" Meg chucks her now empty water bottles in the truck and jumps up onto the passenger seat. It's slightly undignified given her height but she makes it just fine, sits her butt on the worn leather and faces me, legs spread wide, one hand holding the grab handle above her, sweat-soaked bush beckoning me.

The dark hair around her cunt has clearly seen a lot of action recently, none of it inside a shower. It's soaking wet now from a mix of water and sweat, but I see thicker clumps where I can only assume cum is still clinging to her and I'm sure there's plenty of piss mixed in. I'm practically drooling over her unwashed body as I lower my head. With Meg propped on the truck seat she's at an ideal hight, and with one hand on the shoulder of the passenger seat I'm easily able to use my other to slide into her. There's a little resistance, her pussy juices thick but slick, almost like vaseline. She gives a moan as I slide first two, then three fingers in her and she repositions slightly so one boot is resting on the armrest of the wide open door, the other over my shoulder. I don't need any extra enticement, but the pressure from her leg only speeds my mouth's descent. She's already flooding my hand when my mouth hits her bush, tongue extended as I lick through her hair and up and down her slit. Every time I flick over her prominent clit she gives a little extra shiver of arousal; a slight buck of her hips. My nose is pressed hard against her crotch, nostrils wide open as I suck in air. The stench is intense - awash with old sweat, cum, and stale piss. Her taste is similarly strong: salty, acidic, and pungent, mixed with the sweetness of her current active wetness. It's utterly filthy and I couldn't be more turned on.

Meg pulls me in even closer, her hairy leg and leather boot practically pinning my head to her pussy. I realize I'm grunting with the effort of forcing my fingers as deep as they'll go while giving her pussy lips and clit a thorough tongue lashing. My cock is straining at the seams of my shorts while Meg's pussy juices are running down my hand and arm. I'm not positive because I can't see, but I could swear she's leaking on me so much that I'm dripping. Certainly my mouth is inundated with fluid, each of my finger strokes against the rougher front wall of her pussy yielding a new pool. Her thighs are now clamped around my head, but even with these hairy earmuffs I have no trouble hearing her. What's started as low moaning has evolved, first into loud, higher moaning and now into a stream of verbal filth, a sort of horny Tourettes. But then suddenly, Meg shifts gears entirely.

"Oh fuck... wait just a second..." she literally grabs the back of my head and pulls my mouth off her. Her body, which had been tensed for what I thought was sure to be a rapidly arriving orgasm loosens, apart from her hand holding my head. Curious and slightly concerned I quickly but gently remove my fingers from her snatch, grateful of the extra hand now to help hold me in this slightly unbalanced, half bent over position, stooping with my head and chest about a foot from her waist.

I'm just about to ask what's the matter when, with an exhale Meg lets loose with an absolutely firehose of piss. While her squirt can sometimes be just as forceful, I'm sure this isn't that because she starts laughing at the same time and is clearly having fun directing her spray. Her initial fountain hits me square in the chest but she quickly shifts to drench my face. My half-formed inquiry into her wellbeing results in me getting a mouth full which I quickly swallow. More cackles from Meg as she continues to soak me, paying particular attention to my shorts now. Her stream finally slows to more water fountain than firehose jet, and I slurp up some more.

"Haha Josh, you always do look better soaked!" my friend continues to guffaw. "Plus, can you blame me? I haven't had piss play all weekend!" In reply I simply stand fully up, reach inside the truck cab and grab her by the neck. Pulling her towards me I forcefully plant my mouth on her and drool my mouthful of piss into hers as we kiss. At the end of the kiss she swallows and I release her neck. She looks at me, panting.

"Fuck! I forgot how much I love it when you manhandle me. Not that you didn't feel damn good before, I just realized I wasn't gonna cum with how much I had to piss. And it is true I like how you look when you're soaked with my pee!" That's Meg, ever the impish slut.

We both seem to glance downwards simultaneously. Besides the puddle beneath the truck, then next most obvious sight is my utterly soaked shorts, still bulging in the crotch. I absentmindedly run my hand over the sodden fabric. Meg hops down from the truck, hands immediately at my waistband, fingers loosing the button.

"You sure you want to do that girl? I've gotta piss just as much as you just did!" My warning apparently comes off more as a enticement to her as she speedily unzips my fly and pulls the drenched garment down my hips, my cock springing forward as it's liberated. She pulls the shorts all the way to my feet, getting into a squat as she does so.

jaychell
jaychell
44 Followers
12