Hot hot tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was really intense watching Debbie fucking Rick while Lisa was furiously bouncing against me.

Rick and Debbie were getting pretty loud, but Lisa was straight up shouting. Her sounds were actually echoing in the courtyard. I thought for sure we were all going to get busted any minute, but I was way too into it to care.

Rick started convulsing as he dumped his load deep into my wife. He spasmed three or four times and then Debbie's whole body tensed up. She lifted her ass off the concrete and jerked uncontrollably against Rick as she came in waves, her legs wrapped tightly around Rick's waist. The sight was too much for me. I felt myself shoot hard and deep into Lisa. She must have felt it because she gasped in surprise just as I unloaded. I collapsed down on top of Lisa and my body jerked with each release of the last few spurts of my cum into her.

I slid back down into the welcoming hot water, completely spent and my body feeling like a wet noodle. Rick slid down to sit next to me.

"That was awesome," Rick turned toward me and said.

All I could manage was an affirmative nod. I looked across the small tub to see two pussies dripping with cum. It was quite a sight. Lisa rolled over onto her left side, took Debbie's right nipple into her mouth, and slid her right hand down to Debbie's pussy. Lisa sloshed her husband's cum in and all around Debbie's pussy. She then scooped up a bit and rubbed it all over Debbie's tits. Lisa then licked every bit of her husband's cum off of Debbie as Rick and I sat back and enjoyed the show. Lisa's actions seemed to bring Debbie back to life and Debbie started reaching for Lisa's small, pointy tits. But before Debbie could get her hands on those long nipples, Lisa suddenly got up on all fours, turned herself around, and lowered herself onto Debbie in a 69 position.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Debbie wrapped her arms around Lisa's thighs and buried her mouth in Lisa's pussy, eating my cum like she was starving for it. Meanwhile, Lisa lapped up Debbie's pussy just as furiously. It was so intense. Rick and I both stared silently. I could feel my member start to stir again.

After a few minutes of the girls eating each other out, Rick began to stand up. As he stood up straight, his rigid cock became visible just above the water line. Rick moved forward, between Debbie's legs, and Lisa looked up from Debbie's pussy to smile at him. He pushed his cock toward Lisa's face, and she wrapped her mouth around it, moving her head up and down its length. Rick put his right hand on the back of Lisa's head, grabbed a handful of her hair, and started fucking her mouth with rapid strokes.

He pulled his cock out of Lisa's mouth, which made a loud slurping sound, and guided it with his right hand back to Debbie's hot hole. As he once again buried his cock into my wife, Lisa started flicking her tongue back and forth across Debbie's clit as Rick fucked her. The site quickly brought me back to a full erection.

I climbed up out of the hot tub to position myself behind Lisa, at Debbie's head. I placed my knees on the concrete pad on either side of Debbie's head. She looked up at me with a smokey, sexy, far-away look, her head bobbing with Rick's thrusts. She looked sexier than I'd ever seen her. I scooted forward on my knees, bringing the engorged head of my cock up to Lisa's dripping pussy just above Debbie's face. I drove my stiff cock hard into Lisa, and started working quickly in and out. My balls tickled, and I realized that Debbie was working my balls with her tongue. What a sensation!

Suddenly, Lisa reached back and grabbed my cock with her left hand, and pushed back. I followed her lead and pulled my cock completely out of her pussy. Lisa then pulled my cock back toward her, but guided it up, away from her gaping pussy, and against her tight little asshole. I spit into my left hand and rubbed my saliva over the head of my cock. I then pushed ever-so-slowly forward, easing the length of my cock into her ass. Lisa let out a low, guttural groan. Once all the way in, I slowly pulled back, and then started back in at a slightly quicker pace as Lisa's ass relaxed and opened up to my cock. I then started pumping in and out of her hot little asshole. Debbie wrapped her arms around Lisa's waist and raised her head up to tongue her pusssy as I fucked her ass. It was surreal to share a woman in this way with my wife. I was loving every minute of it, and closed my eyes to concentrate on the sensation of Lisa's tight ass around my throbbing cock.

Debbie made a quiet whimpering sound that made me open my eyes. I looked up and I knew from Debbie's reaction that Rick was easing his cock into Debbie's ass now. Thinking about that almost made me cum immediately. I had to look away and think about the possibility of getting caught to keep myself from finishing right then.

It didn't really work. Five or six strokes later I could feel my load building in my balls, and I shot the whole thing deep into Lisa's ass. She felt it and moaned sexily as I filled her ass with my cum. Debbie had stopped tonguing my balls when Rick started fucking her ass, so I just held myself against Lisa

and watched Rick drive in and out of my wife's ass. It was only about a minute later when Rick threw his head back and grunted, dumping his load deep into my wife's tight asshole. Debbie moaned low and long. Rick collapsed backward into the seat of the hot tub. I thought that was a good idea, and crawled across the concrete to lower myself back into the tub next to him. Lisa rolled from her position over Debbie, and onto her back to lie on the concrete next to her. The girls laid motionless, completely spent for several minutes before eventually climbing back into the tub. Debbie snuggled up against me and purred, very satisfied, and completely spent. Lisa clung to Rick in the same way. I felt myself starting to fall asleep, wondering what would happen tomorrow.


12