Hot, Humid Summer Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No"...she said. "I wasn't ready for that yet. I want to keep going." she said.

"I'm sorry babe" he answered "I couldn't control myself. This whole thing is so fucking hot, I just couldn't...your moaning put me over the top." He stood up and stammered for a bit before falling on the bed, which was directly behind the bench seat. Natasha slid up to the bench and sat for a moment before kneeling on the edge of the bed facing her husband. Chad sat there frozen, not sure what to do in the moment.

She crawled on the bed toward her husband and her lips locked with him. She gave him the sexiest, sloppiest kiss she could to get him going again. "Come on babe...I wasn't finished...what am I supposed to do?" Without saying a word, Charlie slightly nodded his head toward Chad as he gave one final look of total approval. She looked up at Chad who stood at the foot of the bed lightly stroking his cock.

Natasha's heart started to race with excitement. She could feel her face getting hot. She could not believe what he was suggesting. They had a wonderful open line of communication in their marriage, which lead to a great sex life. They talked fantasies. She knew his biggest turn on was seeing her peak interest from other men. They had that hot day on vacation last year, but it had been well over 20 years since she had anyone else's cock inside of her pussy.

Yet, here she was. Lying on her own bed in the sexiest piece of lingerie that she owned, with a pussy soaked from her and her husband's juices. Standing in front of her was the hottest guy in her building, naked, stroking his dick and ready for what was about to happen. All he needed was the go ahead.

She gave it.

She shot up to her knees and made her way to the foot of the bed. With this, she did something to Chad she had not done yet. She gave Chad the same wet, passionate kiss that she had just given her husband. She slid her hand down his abdomen and grabbed his huge cock. She made eye contact with Chad and said simply, "Fuck Me."

That was all he needed to hear.

He grabbed her by the waist and threw her down on the bed. The polite Chad gave way to a different Chad. Natasha was surprised by this. She imagined this was how he was with his girlfriends. Confident. Forceful. Suddenly she went from being in total control, to now feeling a bit intimidated. He grabbed his cock, slid her thong to the side and rubbed the tip against her soaking wet pussy. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she could feel her pulse racing by her temples. Finally, he started to slide himself in. As he slid just past his tip, her eyes shot wide open. "Oh my GOD!"' she blurted out. "Holy shit..."and then she just started to giggle uncontrollably.

Chad paused. He confidently assured her... "It's okay. You'll get used to it."

The way he said that turned her on even more. So confident. So sexy.

"Okay, just give me a sec," she said. She then took a deep breath and reached her hand up for her husband's hand. As she felt his hand take hers, she felt an overwhelming calm come over her. This was a moment to enjoy. Her husband was okay with this, more than okay, in fact. He wanted it. She was ready.

With that, Chad resumed by slowly sliding the rest of his enormous cock into Natasha. Once he was all the way in, he started to thrust. Pulling his cock all the way down to the tip and then all the back down to the base of his shaft. To Natasha, it was so different. Not necessarily better, but different. Charlie's technique was more in the hips. He knew the rhythm and motion that she preferred. With Chad, the thrusting combined with his size was overwhelming. She could feel her legs start to tighten and shake. As she was tightening her legs, the bottom of her G-String kept sliding back and hitting the side of Chad's dick. After about the third time, Chad forcefully grabbed the side of her thong and ripped the whole thing off with one powerful pull.

"Oh God..." she blurted out.

"Are you okay?" Chad asked?

"Yes, Yes! I'm okay, just fuck me. Keep fucking me!"

So he did. For what felt like a euphoric eternity, Chad thrust himself in and out of Natasha to the moans and sometimes screams of her pleasure. As he did, she felt herself lose control of her legs every time she came, which by now she had lost count of how many times. As he felt his climax approaching, he flipped her over and slid himself into her from behind, making sure to position her so she was facing the mirror. Once again, they shared an intense stare in the reflection while Chad continued to fuck her.

"Charlie?" she called out. "I want you too Charlie..."

Ready to join again, Charlie lie in front of his wife on the bed, with his legs spread and she grabbed a hold of his now hard cock and started to suck as hard as she could. She took this moment to revel in what was, without a doubt the sexiest, most intense and fulfilling sexual experience of her life. More than the first time on vacation last year. If that was a warmup, this was the main event. As she felt herself approaching climax yet again, she heard her warning...

"Oh God"...said Chad..."are you ready?"

"I'm ready..." she answered.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Chad asked, as he continued to fuck her.

She could not believe his control. Here she had lost control countless times, and he was asking for permission. Honestly, at that moment she didn't care. She was so overcome with pleasure that she was not thinking straight. As he waited for an answer, Chad got more forceful, now not only fucking hard but smacking her perfectly shaped ass as he thrust and grabbing handfuls of her gorgeous flesh. She couldn't answer. She was just too overcome with pleasure. Now with the spanking too, she released another flood of fluid on Chad's huge cock, accompanied by one last scream of pleasure. "Oh Fuck YES!!"

"Cum on her tits..." Said Charlie. "I'm ready too. Let's cum on her tits..."

As her scream simmered to a low moan, Chad flipped her over and positioned himself next to her on the opposite side of her husband. Natasha looked up from the bed and made sure to drink in this moment. Here she was, completely overcome with ecstasy looking up at her gorgeous husband and this sexy neighbor ready to explode. All because of her. Suddenly, the feeling of power was back.

Once again, she felt in complete control of the situation. She reached up with both hands and grabbed ahold of both cocks and started to stroke them both. Her husband released first right on her enormous tits. Impressive for his second time within the hour. The sight of that release pushed Chad to the limit, and moments later he released a think powerful rope of cum right on Natasha's Double D's. Then another shot. Then a third - just as strong as the first. She felt so dirty in the best way. The sticky feeling of warmth on her chest made her glance down to see her tits covered with the cum of both men. It was amazing. She grabbed her husband's forearm and pulled him down to her. She kissed him, and with the one kiss she communicated so much. Her assurance that she was his, her gratitude for him feeling secure enough to play this way, and of course, her love. While in this middle of this loving moment, she felt Chad's big hands grab a hold of her tits and massage the cum all over them, rubbing his fingers back and forth across her nipples. It was dirty. It was sexy. It was amazing.

Just then, as if on cue - the power came back on. Light filled the room and the three of them burst out into laughter at the timing. It was the perfect button to an incredible night. "Well," laughed Chad, "looks like my services are no longer needed here."

Later on that night, after they had showered and were lying in bed, Natasha shared with Charlie that she felt a little guilty.

"Why?" he asked "For what?"

"Well, It's your birthday. Honestly," she said, "that felt more like my birthday gift..."

He chuckled to himself. With two amazing experiences now, she still didn't quite understand how unbelievable sexy it was for him to see his wife desired by another man. Lusted after by another man, and ultimately to see another man overwhelmed, not only by her gorgeous appearance, but by her uncanny sexual ability. It made him feel like he had won the jackpot. And after this night...he knew that indeed he had.

"Oh don't worry," he fired back..."just wait until yourbirthday!"

12