Hot 'Lanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Impaled, I took a deep breath and began to fuck his cock. I know I was vocal. Eva let me know it as she entered the bathroom. "Now boys, I told you not to go overboard. You know I want to watch and I want to take a shower my self. So, show me a few more deep strokes there and off to the bed while I shower. And Sean, you had better not cum until I say so."

We obliged and as Sean's pole slid from my ass, I knew I needed more of him. "Eva dear, depending on how long you take, will depend on whether or not I can go without having him deep in me again. So, don't take too long."

Sean slid back out of me with his cock bouncing around in need of a hole to fill. Eva handed us each a towel and we began to towel off as we watched her begin her shower. "Go on boys, I'll be there in a few minutes."

Dried off, we padded our way back to the bed. Sean stopped and grabbed the bottle of lube and began to apply liberal amounts to his throbbing shaft. I crawled up onto the bed and lay on my back, beckoning him to me. He brought the bottle and poured a liberal amount onto my asshole, slipping in two and then three fingers into me before lining up to slip his throbbing shaft back into me.

I heard the shower stop as he lined his cock up to slip back into me. He wasn't going to wait for Eva. He spread my legs wide open and slid in. I felt him slip into me, making me moan with pleasure. His cock wasn't as big as Tom's but was larger than Jerry and Nick's cocks sending waves of pleasure through me as he slid in deep. Eva walked in as Sean buried himself to the hilt. She climbed up on the bed to get a good view of her husband's hard cock as he began to pull out.

"Oh baby, pull it all the way out and show me the head going back in," Eva cooed.

Sean obliged and I felt his throbbing cock slide out of me leaving me empty, my body being for him to slide back into me. "Oh baby, that is so fucking hot. Now, slid it back in."

Sean again obliged and I was rewarded with his hardness sliding back into me. This time, my ass was so lubed and hadn't tightened back up allowing him to slip right in. He leaned forward lifting my legs and spreading them as wide as he could to leverage his weight and achieve the angle to penetrate me to my depths with each plunging motion.

As Sean began to fuck me with slow deep penetrating plunges, Eva slid up and around me to straddle my mouth, facing her husband presenting me with her freshly cleaned pussy. He lips were full and agape, oozing juices. She slid down on my mouth to be greeted by my tongue. I wasn't going to disappoint.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and positioned her for the best angle I could to pleasure her. With her pussy gushing juices, still mixed with cum, I was greeted with that wonderful sweet taste with a little salty mix. We all three enjoyed the sensations of hot animalistic sex.

There was no sense of time, just body shaking sensation of lust. Eva came three times in waves of gushing juices covering my face and chest. I tried to drink as much of her as I could at each climax but was unable to drink all of her with each blast. After her third climax, shaking incredibly, she began to moan out to Sean, "Fuck him! Fuck him harder. Give it to him!"

And fuck me he did. My own cock was flopping around and oozing cum as Sean picked up the pace and began to slam deep into me. Each time he hit bottom, my cock oozed more cum. Sean began to grunt and began to announce his impending climax. This further excited Eva as she squirted a fourth time nearly collapsing. She slid off of my face with her eyes watching her husband pile-driving my ass.

When Sean began to cum, his fucking became erratic as his body began to twitch and buck. I felt his hot seed erupt deep in me, a feeling that I love to experience. For his third climax of the evening, I felt the powerful jets of cum spurt forth deep into me.

We lay there, Sean buried deep in me basking in the feelings of climax. A pool of cum on my chest and stomach, I had cum somewhere along the line while Sean was filling me up. Eva was checking us both out and broke the silence first. "I have never cum so hard in my life baby!"

"Sweetheart, me either."

Sean's cock was still in me but slowly losing its hardness. As he leaned back, his cock slipped out of my ass. I love a good fucking and Sean did me good. Sean leaned forward and began to lick the cum off of my stomach. He turned to share a kiss with Eva, sharing my load with her.

We laid there and fell asleep. I woke up at six in the morning with Sean and Eva sharing my cock as they each would suck for a few moments and the other would take over. Needless to say, we enjoyed each other for the next two nights before I had to return to Pittsburgh and they began to make their way to their next duty station. I love Atlanta.