Hot Line Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Telemarketer Lucia is disciplined after risky phone sex.
6.6k words
4.52
9.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART I

When I was a student, I used to work for a telemarketing company. I needed to make some extra cash, so any job was a good job. My work was not difficult but rather boring. Time passed slowly so listening to people's personal stories and issues helped me. Some customers went as far as telling me why they couldn't afford to travel or how they were late on paying their mortgage because of their economic situation. I realized then that so many people want to be heard and I discovered that I am a good listener.

Days and weeks went by and the more I listened to people the better I got at answering and keeping some of the conversations more interesting.

On this particular and crazy afternoon, the clock was ticking slower than ever. I was so desperate for this workday to end. Every call I made was rejected by some rude person or a busy phone line.

I dialed the sixtieth number from my list and waited for someone to pick up on the other line. I heard a deep voice coming from the other side.

"Hello," he said as if he was expecting my call.

"Good day Sir," I replied, sounding pleased since I finally found someone who picked up the phone.

"I am calling today to offer you a new and exciting opportunity for your next vacation." Even though I repeated that same line a million times, I spoke with an obvious desire to keep him on the line.

"Oh, fucking telemarketers. I don't want to hear your stupid offer. Please leave me alone and don't call again."

At this point, after almost a year of having this job, I was more than accustomed to people replying like that.

"Sir," I answered, "please hear me out and you won't regret it. Besides, I am very bored at work, and I could use a conversation now."

"I'm working and I don't have time for this shit." He kept being rude, but I was persistent. "Don't you have anyone else to annoy today?" He asked.

"Actually, I do, but since we already connected, please give me three minutes of your time and I will tell you more about our offer." I followed the stupid protocol for the calls.

"Okay then. I will give you one minute and if you bore me to death, I will hang up the phone." His tone was barbarian, but I was up for the challenge. I wanted to see how long I could keep this brute listening to me trying to convince him to buy a vacation package.

"Well Sir," I said, "I want to tell you about our premium family vacation package at three beautiful and exciting destinations to enjoy this summer." I sounded like a tootsie from an old TV commercial.

"Let me stop you there." He sounded more irritated than before. "If I ever travel, I wouldn't go with anyone else." He made a long pause, then continued. "I don't have a family, and at the moment I am not planning to travel; so fuck off and leave me alone."

"Wow, you are so rude," I said. "No wonder you don't have a family. Who in the world would like to be with such a miserable cunt like you?" I knew that our conversations were being recorded but I just couldn't keep up with this man. As much as I tried, he went too far.

"What did you just say?" He asked, "Did you just call me a cunt, you nasty bitch?"

"Indeed, I did," I replied with so much anger, "I did call you a cunt and I don't care if you report me to my superiors. I have never had such a rude client as you. I am not a nasty bitch, you are just..." I was so mad I couldn't even conjure up good insults "... a very rude person."

The line went silent for a moment. I strained my ears to hear whether he was still there. I could barely hear anything, except for some rustling of clothes.

"Can you please say it again?" Suddenly he sounded like a new person. His voice was tender and kind.

"What? What in the world do you want me to repeat?" I asked, my blood still boiling.

"I want you to say 'cunt' again." He said this with such certainty and confidence that it sent an electrifying shiver up my spine.

"I beg your pardon? How could you be so rude and now you are being nasty?" I couldn't believe what he was asking me.

"Please say it again and I promise I will give you another chance to tell me about your stupid traveling offers." He sounded calm and creepy at the same time.

I didn't have anything to lose, and a naughty part of me started to awake. Besides, I was already in trouble at work for keeping this conversation going.

"Cunt!" I said it, and somehow it felt natural.

"Again," he commanded.

"Cunt!" I did it with a smile on my face this time.

"You have such a sensual voice, so just keep talking. Tell me about you. What do you look like? What is the color of your hair?" Strangely, these questions were not making me uncomfortable. Although this was new to me, and it was the first time that a stranger had asked me this, the words were coming out of me with ease.

"I am tall. My hair is black." I said.

"Mmmmh a brunette. I like tall brunettes." His voice was getting softer and my intrigue kept growing at a steady pace. "Tell me about your breasts. Are they big? Round? Tell me about your nipples." He continued.

"That question, Sir, is so inappropriate. I am not that kind of girl, I could get fired because of this." I replied while holding a smirk on my face.

"Well, my dear," he said, "you saying 'cunt' is also inappropriate, and I could report you to your supervisor. I think that for both of our sake we should continue talking." He was dominating. I was enjoying the sound of his manly voice and I started imagining him next to me, whispering those things to my ear.

Suddenly, I felt it: the unmistakable rush of warmth through my body, the tickle of the thinnest hairs on the back of my neck rising up ever so slightly.

Words wouldn't come out. I could simply let out a slight gasp. It was barely audible, but I know he heard it through my headphones set.

"Come on, girl, tell me about your body. I want to know." I could hear him starting to breathe harder and louder.

After a dramatic pause I said: "I have big boobs and yes, my nipples are now getting harder."

A thought rushed into my head: what if I can make this man cum by talking dirty to him on the phone? What if I let myself go on and be a whore for once? This was the opportunity to see how far I could go. I was already fed up with this job, so I didn't have anything to lose.

I continued with no shame and no hesitation.

"I like my boobs. They are round and big. When I touch myself, I love to play with my nipples. That always makes my pussy wet." I couldn't recognize myself, but I was enjoying it. "I don't have a big ass but I want you to imagine that you are touching it now and rubbing it. I like to get spanked like a bad girl."

"Oh baby, keep going. You are so good at this." His breath was getting faster. "What is your name? I want to know how to call you, my little hotline whore." He sounded powerfully commanding.

That was so humiliating, but it made me keep talking even more sensually. I didn't stop to think of it for a second at the time, but I was discovering new things about myself. I was letting go and letting myself be carried away. Surrendering to his will. It felt liberating.

"Lucia," I said. How cliché, but he didn't care about it.

"Lucia, tell me about what you are wearing." He ordered.

"You can see my nipples through my thin white blouse. I am also wearing a skintight blue skirt and high heels." Obviously, this was a lie but I wanted to give him the idea of easy access to my body.

"I am not wearing any underwear." The fantasy kept going. "I didn't come to work wearing any panties today." I slightly bit my bottom lip after I said this. I felt like a little slut, and I wasn't hiding it.

"What a nasty bitch you are, Lucia!" He moaned those words. It was obvious he was quite turned on by now. Turned on by my dirty mind.

"You dirty girl, I wish I was there so I could put my fingers inside that juicy pussy of yours." He continued.

"Yeah, honey. I wish you could stick your tongue inside it to taste it better and feel how warm it is." I said.

"Are you getting wet, Lucia? Because my cock is getting very hard. I guess you like to be prepared so that you could get fucked, right? I would love to take you from behind. Put up that blue skirt of yours and stick my dick in that wet pussy." He was getting so intense and I was willing to play with his mind.

"Yeah, baby. I like to have my pussy ready for that hard cock. I like to have it dripping wet." I said.

"What a whore you are, sweet Lucia. I wish I could be there so that I could eat your juicy cunt."

"Yes, I wish you were here so that I could open my legs for you and let you have a taste of my juices." By this point, I was wet for real. Talking to this pervert, acting as a pervert. I felt so hot that I could have asked any of my coworkers to fuck me hard right then and there.

"Are you touching yourself?" I asked; although I could hear the sound of his hand slapping at the bottom of his shaft.

"Yes, and my dick is so hard right now." Hearing this turned me on even more.

I kept going. "Honey, imagine now that after you tasted my juices I got on the ground and opened my dirty mouth so that you could play with my lips and my tongue. Imagine that you rub the head of your cock on my lips so slowly as if you were giving me a kiss."

This was so vivid in my mind that I was simply describing what I was already seeing happen. No verbal effort whatsoever.

"You are truly a whore Lucia, I am so hard right now, please don't stop. Jerking off while I listen to your voice is so far the best experience I ever had with a stranger. Keep talking, dirty girl, you are going to make me cum so fast." His moaning was giving me a lot of pleasure.

"No, don't cum yet baby, I'm just getting started." In reality, my hand had already moved inside my panties and my fingers were rubbing my pussy. My index finger was slowly pulling back the hoodie and exposing the tip of my clit. I was enjoying this so much.

"I would now open my mouth and let you slide that cock all the way to my throat. Mmmm it is so hard and juicy. Imagine that you grab my hair and push my head towards you so that you can fuck my face and make me gag." These nasty words flowed out of me with ease. Without thought. I have already let myself be carried by my subconsciousness.

"Fuck girl, you are the nasties whore I ever talked to." He said, and he was right. I was a nasty whore at that moment. And it felt like the real me.

"Now fuck my face baby and get your cock as hard as you can with my nasty mouth. I want to get you ready so I can sit on it."

"Oh, you cock-sucking bitch. I would fuck your face so hard." I had him in the palm of my hand, and that felt very good. I was enjoying the power that I had over this man, and the power he had over me.

"Lucia, I would pull you up and turn you around so that I could fuck you from behind. I would pound you while I pull your hair to make you scream and beg for more." He was so aggressive and sensual at the same time.

My pussy was very wet. I started touching my clit faster. Just thinking about getting fucked by this perverted man, or any man whatsoever.

I started shaking. I felt electric tingling from my clit all the way up to the back of my neck. I put my hand under my blouse to reach my left breast and started squishing my nipple with the force I imagined from his hand. This was getting out of hand so fast, but I couldn't stop myself.

"Are you touching yourself, Lucia?"

"Yes," I said. Trying not to moan, but with little success.

"Now I want you to slide two fingers inside your pussy and start fucking yourself." He was so powerfully commanding. "Are you touching your boobs?"

"Yes baby, I am. And I am also getting so wet that I might cum very soon."

"Good girl. I am also jerking off and touching my balls; imagining having your pussy just for me. I would open your asshole, spit on it and stick my hard cock inside of it."

I started fingering myself and completely forgot where I was. I stopped caring about it as if some strong force kept me going. The only thing that was in my head was my pussy and how much I wanted a dick. Three fingers were inside of me now and I was moaning so hard; imagining his body pushing hard towards me.

"I want to fuck your ass while I work on your clit. Oh! I want to make your pussy explode while I rip that tight asshole with my hard cock." His dirty words were intensified by his fierce voice.

"I want you cumming inside of me; leaving your hot milk in my ass. Please, baby, fill me up and make me your cum dumpster."

After I said that I could hear him cumming and moaning so hard. With my eyes closed, I imagined his hot white cum shooting out of the shiny head of his cock. His thick meat throbbed while the cum was spilling all over his strong hand. I listened intently through his moans; hearing him squeeze the last drops out. I could almost smell it!

"You nasty bitch, you are so fucking good." He said finally. His voice shuddered as his jaw shook.

"Yes, baby, YES!" I said. "Please give me your milk and use my ass to empty your cock."

I started jerking my clit so hard and touching my boobs until I couldn't take it any longer.

"Say 'cunt' for me again." He said in that barbaric, commanding voice of his.

Fuck, that pushed me over the edge. "Cuuuuunt!" I screamed while I squirted so hard that I wet my chair and the floor. I was dripping all over my legs. I didn't care who was around listening to our conversation, although I'm sure everyone in the office heard that scream. That man got into my head and made me cum so hard that I couldn't believe it.

"Yeah baby, did you just cum?" He asked.

"Mhhm." I could only moan in agreement.

"Good whore." He said. "That's what I like. Now come suck my cock and leave it clean as you found it when we started this conversation." I felt like I was still cumming.

I was still shaking, but I was able to utter a few words. "Baby, I just came so hard, I made a mess here in the office. I squirted all over my chair, my legs, and all over the floor."

"You obedient little cunt. Now I am going to hang up and continue with my business. Thanks for the phone fuck." He said and then he hung up.

What an asshole! He just left as if nothing had happened.

I took my headphones off and looked around my cubicle. Three of my coworkers were staring at me. I don't know how long they were there but they were all looking at me like a bunch of excited perverts. I wanted to run away and never come back to that place, ever again.

PART II

I made a mess!

The floor was wet, and so were my legs. I sat there, dripping while my coworkers went back to their cubicles. I felt so ashamed, and I just wanted to clean up before people started asking questions. My legs were still wet with my cum so I quickly ran to the bathroom to get clean.

The only thing that was in my head was having all those eyes on me and talking to a stranger while cumming. I couldn't recognize myself. How could I have done that? When did I become such a dirty woman? As I looked at myself in the mirror, a sense of joy and excitement overwhelmed me, and I started laughing harder and harder. I felt like a happy whore, still horny. Drunk with emotions that were waking up inside me.

I couldn't resist all the urges, so I sat down on the toilet and started rubbing my clit again. Still smiling in boundless bliss. I was touching my breasts and putting my fingers inside my mouth. My clit was hard, so it didn't take much effort to make myself squirt a couple of more times. After every orgasm, I would put my wet fingers in my mouth to taste it. I was a filthy woman, and the pleasure of being one was fulfilling and amazing.

When I finally managed to get myself out of the bathroom, I found one of my colleagues in the hallway; telling me to go to my supervisor's office. For sure my boss noticed how long I was out of my cubicle, not working. I was sure that he also knew everything about what just happened on the call with my last client.

I was surely going to get fired and lose my job. A moment ago I didn't care, but now my consciousness was telling me how irresponsible and immature I had behaved.

I walked into the boss' office and Anthony, my colleague, was following me. When I stepped through the door, I found two more colleagues standing there.

"Close the door," my boss said.

To say I was nervous doesn't come close to the way I felt. I trembled from the inside out. If I hadn't already blushed from cumming a few moments ago, I would've been pale as a porcelain doll.

These were the same guys that saw me masturbating in my cubicle while I was talking to the perverted stranger. It was inevitable that I was going to get fired and shamed by all these men.

"Sit down," my boss ordered. I sat and crossed my legs, putting my hands on the armrests.

"I spoke with some of your colleagues, and found out about what you were up to," he said. "Do you understand that this is a serious problem? We cannot accept that behavior in our workplace. It is not proper for a young, smart, and beautiful woman to act this way."

He walked toward me with a very perverted look. He got closer and sat on his desk right in front of me. I looked down, staring at my shaking legs as he kept talking.

"What were you thinking? Are you trying to provoke your colleagues with your naughtiness? Are you trying to seduce your coworkers by acting like a prostitute?" His words were so harsh. I wasn't sure what his intentions were.

I was frozen on that chair. My legs were shaking and the only thing that I could think of was how wet I still was. The chair that I was sitting on started soaking.

My boss kept talking. "Look at me and say something. Explain yourself."

Words couldn't come out of my mouth. I felt paralyzed.

He got closer, grabbed me by my arms, and pulled me up. His strength took me by surprise as he lifted me up like a ragdoll. He spun me around, put my hands behind my back, sat down on my chair, and bent me over his knees; all in one swift motion, and before I could even gasp for air. He must've done this before.

I tried to stand up but he stopped me every time I tried to escape. His firmness was kind of turning me on.

"The only way to set this naughty whore straight is by punishing her so that she can never do it again. Right boys?" He looked at Anthony and the other two men. I couldn't see, but I knew they were all smiling wickedly.

I couldn't believe what was happening, this man was abusing me. He rubbed my ass, feeling the fabric of my skirt, making small circles as if he wanted to warm up my skin. He gently caressed my legs up and down with his surprisingly soft hands.

"Since you want the attention, then you will get it from all of us. Do you like to be seen when you make yourself cum?" I started kicking and punching as hard as I could but to no avail. He was overpowering me with ease.

One of the other men came and stood me up while covering my mouth. He kept my hands behind my back and spoke in my ear.

"You are so beautiful and seeing you cum was very hot," he said while breathing heavily up and down my neck.

My boss reached out and put his hand under my skirt, laughed, and said to the others: "Look at that, boys! Let's see how wet she is and how much cock she can take."

He stuck two fingers inside my pussy without hesitation. I screamed at the top of my lungs, but the other man's hand was covering my mouth completely. Only a muffled sound could be heard, no louder than their voices in the room. It was no use. No one could hear me from outside this office.

He started fingering me. Not forcefully, but gently and firmly at the same time. His strong fingers were spreading my pussy open and my juices were slowly covering his hand.

"Oh, that wet cunt feels so warm. I bet that you came so hard, but not as hard as I am going to make you cum." He said and then he sat me down on his desk. The heavy-breathing pervert was still holding my hands behind my back and covering my mouth.

12