Hot Meet Up with A New Lady

Story Info
Leigh has a new experience with a new young Woman.
4.7k words
4.73
4.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in high spirits on that warm Friday evening as they walked arm in arm towards the neat, non-descript building in the industrial estate. It was a building that rarely showed any outwards activity. In fact, no activity at all during the day. It only came to life a few select nights of the month, like tonight. There were a few people parking their cars and walking towards the front door.

Standing at the security desk, Leigh and Stacy waited while a strong looking gentleman scanning their ID cards with a barcode reader. The only way to get one of these cards was to submit oneself to strict health testing and pay a modest administration fee.

For this was a hardcore sex club. Everyone who came there was of the same mindset, the swapping/sharing/ group-sex lifestyle.

As they put their scanned cards away and thanked the bouncer, Leigh asked casually, "What do you feel like?" "Hmmm, I'm not really sure," replied Stacy, looking slowly around the interior of the club. "I think, a decent serving of cock tonight," she offered in a thoughtful tone. Leigh smiled; he knew that every man in there would be ready to supply her with what she needed. "What about you," she asked. Leigh surveyed the room.

It looked like a nightclub, with a bar and music equipment, however there were comfortable looking beds and couches all around the place. Positioned around the perimeter of the open space were a number of red doors with a sliding sign that said vacant or occupied on it, These were the private sex rooms. Anything went anywhere, but some people just didn't like to put on a show.

"Hmmmm," he murmured as he took in all the people, his eyes coming to rest on a young lady seated alone at the end of the bar. "Maybe something a little different." Stacy followed his gaze. "Mmmm, could be fun." She continued to look around and found a group of four Twenty something guys standing somewhat nervously, each with a drink in hand. "Well, I've found mine," she said. "Good luck, have fun," taking a drink from the bar and kissing her husband on the lips in departure. She strode confidently over to the group and instantly engaged them in conversation.

Leigh grinned again, she always got what she wanted. He took his drink and walked slowly towards the solo girl. "Hello my dear, how are you tonight?" he opened. The young girl, who looked about twenty-one, did a double take at him and then looked over her shoulder to see who he was talking to. When she saw no one there, she looked surprised and asked,

"Are you talking to me?"

"Of course I am," he said. "Who else would I want to speak to? My name is Leigh."

It took the girl, who was short to medium height, with long light brown hair, a second to answer. "Sorry, I thought you must have meant someone else. I'm Zoe," she returned, extending her smooth hand. Leigh shook it ever so gently and bent down to deposit a kiss on her cheek.

"I assure you, there's no one else I'd rather speak to," he continued, flashing her his million-dollar heart stopping smile. Zoe smiled nervously.

"Sorry," she apologised again. "Men like you don't normally talk to me."

"May I sit down?" he asked.

"Please" said Zoe, still in disbelief.

He took a moment to look her up and down. She had a pretty round face with a kind expression, voluptuous breasts, round, full thighs, and a generous backside that looked quite nice from his angle.

"I don't believe that for a second, he said.

"It's true, look at me. I'm nothing special," Zoe continued in a less than confident voice.

"Ah ha, that's where I must respectfully disagree. You look perfect."

She blushed as the George Clooney-esq man finished. "Do you really think so?, "I don't feel like I fit in here, most of these girls are half my size."

"Nonsense," began Leigh in his best confidence inspiring tone. "This is a sex club, the people who come here see through all types of insecurities. It's all about the pleasure." He worked his magic on the nervous young lady, soon she was laughing and smiling happily with him.

"So, tell me, Zoe. How did you come to be here, by yourself?" he enquired gently.

"I'm here with two of my friends," Zoe explained. They were approached as soon as we got here, by a red headed lady.... They're over-there now." Gesturing towards an occupied bed. Leigh turned and looked over into the corner, where Erica could be seen eating the pussy of a young dark-skinned girl while another girl, with bright pink dyed hair, squatted close-by fingering herself as she watched.

He nodded knowingly. "Uh huh, she does that kind of thing."

"I'm not interested in women, so I stayed over here." Zoe finished her explanation.

Turning back to her, he asked "So, what are you into?"

"I don't really know," she said honestly. "Men, definitely, but just one, I think."

At this, he quizzed further. "Have you had much sex?

"Not much, I've only had a couple of boyfriends. I didn't enjoy it much." Leigh smiled, grasping her hand reassuringly.

"That's a bit of a shame. Let's see if we can't change that situation for you. This made her blush again.

Would you like to come and get a little more comfortable with me?"

"I, I, um.....sure." was her response.

Leigh continued, "Where abouts? Out here or in a private room?"

"Definitely private," Zoe answered. "I'm not into showing off for an audience."

"That's fine by me, let's just let my Wife know what we're up to." With that, the experienced stud stood and offered his hand, Zoe accepted, and he wrapped a strong, supportive arm around her hips as they walked into the centre of the room.

As they arrived, they witnessed quite the scene. Stacy was in the doggy style position, eagerly sucking a solid cock while another young guy was feasting on her pretty arsehole. Another two men stood, naked, holding their hard dicks, waiting their turn.

"Um, excuse me for a second, Leigh interjected. "Oh, hi honey," she said, relinquishing her mouth off the cock. The man eating her arse didn't stop, so her face was a mask of pleasure as he continued.

"Zoe, this is my wife Stacy, Stacy this is Zoe.

"Hi,' Stacy said as the gentlemen behind her started to finger her.

"Hi" said Zoe, "Nice to meet you."

Leigh continued, "I just wanted to let you know that we're going to pop into one of the red rooms for a while."

"Ok honey, have fun." She moaned as the man started to push his well lubed cock into her tight back hole. "Enjoy him, he's very good" she said to Zoe before turning her attention back to sucking the cock in front of her.

"She seems nice," Zoe said as they entered the private room.

"She is,' Leigh concurred. Flipping the engaged sign and shutting the door with a secure click. Standing in the middle of the small room, Leigh stared deeply into her eyes, his smouldering gaze sending shivers through her, nipples stiffening in her DD bra. She still couldn't believe that this outstandingly sexy man had picked her.

He lent forward to kiss her. Their lips met, first gently, then more passionately, grasping hands intertwined, tongues flicking each other. He was an excellent kisser, Zoe had never been kissed like that, and waves of pleasure were already flowing through her body.

He pulled back. Did you like that,?"

"Yes, very much," she said softly.

"What else do you like?" Leigh asked as he moved closer and gently started to move his hands over her body.

Her answer was somewhat unsure, "I don't know..."

"Okay then, I'll show you a few things and you let me know to stop or keep going," He started by tilting his head and kissing her neck gently.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she said.

He stood up to his full height again and grasped her shoulders gently. "Turn around," he instructed. The young girl complied, she was very quickly becoming completely submissive to him, and loving every minute of it. As she turned, he moved in behind her, his solid frame pushing up against her. His mouth was back on her neck, kissing softly and breathing sultrily. The touch of his lips, the scrape of his rough chin and the smell of his fine cologne were all combining to melt her insecurities away.

His hands were moving across her body. She wore a short-sleeved Brooklyn merino dress in a deep maroon with brown strapped mid high sandals. He found her hands and clasped them in his. This gesture was reassuring her further and when he moved his lips next to her ear, asking, "do you want to keep going?" her internal fire was well and truly stoked.

"Oh yes, keep going" she breathed.

He left her hands by her sides and moved back to her hips, gripping them tightly. He pulled her firmly against him. His strong frame pressing completely against her, dominating her short stature. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her through the material of their clothes. It was time to strip. Retreating slightly, he gathered the hem of her garment and deftly lifted it up, she raised her arms to assist him. With the maroon material removed, he could see her beautiful figure properly. Her curves were delicious, and he ran his hands up and down across her.

She faltered at the feeling of his powerful palms researching her body, over her thighs, on to her shapely butt, up to her big, bountiful breasts, which were, at this moment, still contained in her vivid teal lace bra.

Breaking away from him, she spun. "My turn," she said, much more confidently than before. Leigh smiled at this change in her demeaner. He loved to bring women into situations where they were comfortable, where they could lose themselves into pleasure.

She reached out to his button-down black shirt. Starting at the top, slowly undoing it. Button by button, more of his muscled chest came into view. Down along his gently rising and falling sternum, over his defined abdominal muscles until her exploring hands stopped at his belt. The brown leather a barrier to further exploration.

Pausing on the shiny buckle, she looked up at him; seeking direction. "Keep going," he encouraged quietly. She needed no further invitation as she undid the constraining leather and unclipped the clasp of his neat black dress slacks. Unzipping the fly and letting the material fall away, he simultaneously kicked off his brown, shiny slip-on Julius Marlows. With his bottom half gone, she looked down to see the bulging erection straining at his tight briefs. A slight moment of shock on her part was replaced quickly by a sexy smile, thinking about the feeling of that solid shaft.

Moving in close again, she reached up and pushed his shirt back off his shoulders at the same time as kissing him. Their mouths were locked together, tongues moving over each other again. She had never been in this situation, but somehow every movement came naturally. As they kissed, she reached down and rubbed his penis through the thin cloth of his undies, amazed at its heat and hardness. She was only used to small cocks and her favourite dildo, neither of which had the presence of this thing.

His hands were busy too, he reached around and unclipped her vivid bra, freeing her fantastic, round tits. Her pretty nipples were hard and pointy, surrounded by small, rough areola on mountains of pale flesh. "Hmmm, very nice," Leigh complemented. Zoe did a little somersault in her subconscious, not being used to receiving compliments from men.

Looking back into his eyes, she asked "What do we do now?"

"Anything you want," was Leighs smooth answer. He wasn't about to push the inexperienced girl into anything on her first visit to the club.

"I kind of want to get a look at this thing," she said thoughtfully while resting her hand on his straining penis.

"Ok" he responded, as she slipped her fingers into the elastic of his underwear and carefully pulled them downwards, revealing the solid pink shaft, standing to full attention above his large round balls. It was lined with veins and had a defined ridge running along the underside,.

"Wow, I've never seen one like this before," she said, wrapping her hand gently around it. Her smooth novice hand offering a thrill to him. "Let's sit down," she suggested, feeling her heat rising from holding his hard-on. She knew that her pussy would be dripping wet.

He stepped across to the red leather couch that was in the room, lowering himself down. Zoe moved beside him, assuming a side saddle position, leaning against and across the front of him. "It looks a little like my dildo," she said continuing the examination while running her hand over it softly.

I'd like to try it in my mouth, if that's all right, like I do with my dildo after I fuck myself."

"Go right ahead, I'd love you to," was Leigh's obvious answer.

Leaning further over, she drew her lips level with the tip, that had a shiny bead of pre cum glistening on it.

She opened her mouth wide, holding the shaft still, she moved downwards onto it, over the wide head, allowing it to fill her mouth. "I've never sucked a real cock before," she said removing her lips after a small taste.

"You're doing just fine, perfect in fact." Leigh told her. He adored the feeling of her innocence.

She dipped back down to continue mouthing his hard erection. She had never felt the heat and pulse of a real cock in her mouth, and it was driving her wild.

What she lacked in experience, she made up for in enthusiasm, her lips forming the perfect seal around the solid meat, fuelling his pleasure.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's good," he crooned to her as his searching hands reached downwards over the small of her back and on to her buttocks. His large hand pinching and grasping a handful through her panties.

She continued to suck for a few more seconds, "I think it's nearly my turn," he told her. She rose up from her suck session, totally in love with tasting hard cock.

As she sat up, he caught her eye once more. "And you say you've never done that before? Pretty dammed good for a first timer, if I do say so myself."

She smiled her pretty smile. "Thanks, I love to squirt on my dildo and suck it off." This comment caught Leigh slightly off guard.

"Hmmm," he began, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "A squirter, are you?" he asked.

"Yes." continued Zoe," I found out when I was using a new toy, that hit the perfect spot inside, I came so hard I squirted everywhere." Leigh gave his sexy smile once again. He had never fucked a girl who could squirt before, so his arousal reached a new height.

"Let me have a little look at you. "He said as he rose from the couch and Zoe moved to sit facing him. She was topless, with her large boobs front and centre, her pretty face, and a happy grin.

She had been nervous and hesitant about joining her friends at the sex club, even though while she had been conducting the joining process, she had fucked herself silly, fantasising about it.

When her two friends went off with Erica, she'd given them her blessing but was ready to run for the door. In the moments before Leigh came up to her she had been about five seconds from heading out. Now she couldn't believe her luck. She had just sucked a cock for the first time ever, and its owner, a man beyond her wildest fantasies had told her how well she did.

Now here he was, moving down onto his knees between her legs, with a look on his face like she was the most important thing in his world.

And, of course, at that moment, she was. Leigh treated all his sex partners that way. Making them feel special was the most important part of his swinging lifestyle. He never used anyone. He fucked like hell, but respected every one of them, and had many repeat connections.

Moving in on her, he looked into her eyes, meeting her searing gaze, and showing her his want for her. She shuffled her butt forward on the couch and lifted her legs. He grasped her up high, near her ankles. His strong grip only enforced to her how serious he was. Releasing her calves and running his powerful hands down her legs, across her lovely thighs, he found the waistband of her pretty bright blue panties. He wasted no time in pulling them up and off, disposing of them across the room, revealing her bald, freshly waxed vagina. As much as it hadn't been touched yet, it was pink and puffy with a glistening wetness around its lower opening.

He was right up against her now, his shoulder supporting one of her feet, he met her gaze as he moved his fingers down to her pink cleft. Zoe shuddered as his thick fingers brushed against the outer lips, down from the top to the hot wet opening.

To say that it was wet was an understatement. The juiciness his fingers found as he pressed them against her was like nothing else he had experienced. She sighed as he slid his finger in between the folds and angled it to enter her. He felt no resistance as he pushed one gently inside, then another.

He broke her eye contact to look down as he fingered her slowly, not wanting to miss the show. And an amazing show it was. The lips enveloped his two fingers as though they hungered for them, with an unbelievable heat.

"Mmmmm, yes," she moaned. Looking back, he told her directly.

"Get ready, I'm going to eat you now."

More pleasure washed across her. Of the two partners she'd had, only one had gone down on her and he hadn't done a very good job. It wasn't like what she had imagined from reading her stories or watching porn. But now, as Leigh took control of her thighs, pinning them down to the couch with his elbows, leaving his hands free to open her pussy wide, this was already a million times better.

He gently spread her outer lips open from each side, allowing him unrestricted access to her intimate area. He pushed his face deep between her legs and extended his experienced tongue, right at the base of her hole. Without hesitation, he pushed it inside her. Her tart fluids hit his tastebuds, raising his pleasure. His probing tongue pushed as deeply as possible into her wet cunt. "Ohhhhh." One more thrust with his hardened tongue and he withdrew and ran it upwards through her creases. She could feel it getting closer to her clit and as he touched it, she could barely contain herself.

Her bottom half was pinned down, in an exquisite restraint but her arms moved restlessly, ending up on her hard nipples, pinching and tugging at them, giving her a jolt of pain as she looked down at his head, she could see the mask of concentration on his face as he really started to work over her sensitive bud.

This was the best feeling ever; no sex toy could replicate the hot breath and powerful motion this sex god was now imparting on her. Pressure was building in her lower body, and she tensed up, knowing what was coming next.

She pushed her legs against his arms, and he pushed down harder, holding her forcefully as his tongue assaulted the swollen nub. It contracted all the way upwards and then she was cumming. "Ahhhhhhggggggggggggnnnnnnnnnnn" she let out as her body relinquished to his mouth. Her orgasm tearing through her unlike anything she had ever felt. His restraint on her legs only fuelling the extasy that took over her body from head to toe.

"Oh, oh, oh," was all she could say as he emerged from her pussy. She looked at him, he wore a satisfied but mischievous grin on his face.

"What are you going to do now??" she asked as she saw it, Leigh didn't speak as he moved close to her again. He moved his left hand in towards her orgasmic hole, she had barely had a moment to recover from the pleasure that his mouth caused when his fingers were on her again. His middle and ring finger bent and facing upwards, he slid them inside her wetness. That special hand position hitting the exact spot inside of her vagina, her G spot.

He started to move his wrist in a very specific motion, not in and out, but up and down, Zoe collapsed back on the couch as she felt the stimulation that she knew was accustomed to her special talent. His fingers rubbed and stroked inside her, setting off her pleasure again. Not from her clit but from another place, deep inside, more primal, more real, in a way no man had ever done before. His outer fingers forming a perfect seal on her vulva, the middle fingers rubbing and exploring against her front wall, faster and faster, her juices starting to pour from her.

12