Hot Mom is Learning How to Behave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark applied gentle pressure on D's shoulders and she knew what was required.

'Oh, God, Mark...here, in the open woods? I can't do this...what if somebody comes along? Jesus, Mark...not here...!!'

'You can do it, Mom. I want you to do it...It's called learning, Mom. It's you learning to be a good girl for me...that's what you want to be, and that's what I want you to be...a good, obedient girl. Now, do it, Mom!!'

D nervously looked all around the trees and then slipped down onto her knees on the soft wooded earth and her hand went to Mark's zip on his slacks. She gently opened the slacks and her fingers slipped around his rampant cock.

'Jesus, you're huge again, Mark. Oh my God.' Slowly, as she looked up into her son's eyes, her mouth opened wide and she guided the cock between her lips.

She began to lick and nibble and run her tongue up and down the length of Mark's prick, but her other hand went down between her own legs to caress her cunt. Her short skirt had slid even further up her legs, almost to her waist, and Mark could just see glimpses of her soft white ass as he looked down over D's back.

This would have been a good time to fuck his Mom, but Mark had planned the evening and this was just part of the array of lessons that he intended to teach his Mom. He moved his hand to her head and gently eased her closer to him.

'More, Mom, do it deeper. I know you're a good cock-sucker, just like any MILF. Just keep going, Mom, because doing it out here in the woods is just fantastic. I knew you'd be a good girl for me, Mom!' D felt her mouth being pulled onto Mark's hard cock and she had to open her lips wider to get the thick monster deeper into her throat. She slurped and sucked and went backwards and forwards as best she could, and she could feel the big cock start to tickle the back of her throat. Her own hand was now inside her panties and D could feel her juices rising with lust as she continued to suck as deeply as she could. She was so high by now and was desperate for satisfaction.

'Oh God, Mark,' she managed to mumble. 'Do you want to have your slut Momma, now? Do you want to fuck me here in the woods?' Mark was tempted, but he knew just what his plans were.

'No, Mom, not here...back to the car,' and he reluctantly grabbed his cock and pulled his Mom to her feet. Back in the car, he knew D was as sexy as she could get.

'You're hot, Mom, aren't you? You're feeling sexy and hot now.'

'You know I am, Mark, don't you? Oh, God, what are you doing to me?'

'I'm making you come out of yourself, Mom, so you feel like an attractive woman again. I'm making you do the things that you want to do, even though you think you're not sexy enough to get away with it. Well, you are sexy enough...you are really hot, hot, hot Mom.' His hand went across to the luscious thighs just a few inches away and he began to caress them up and down. He carried on trying to convince D!

'We're going to carry on now,' as he started the car, 'go for a little drink in a place I know, and then go back home. We'll only be there for an hour or so, but I want you to look so hot while we are there, so you can get used to being a really sexy MILF while you are with me. That's what I want you to do, Mom.' His hand eased D's thighs apart as he pulled the car out of the woods.

'Oh, Mark, you make me feel so horny...but I'm frightened as well. I wouldn't dream of going out in public dressed like this...I feel almost naked and...!!'

'You're still young, Mom...I don't care what you do with Dad, but I just love having a hot, sexy Mom with me, and I would really love to show you off. So, come on, Mom, you know I want you to, so just follow how I tell you to behave and everything will be OK.' His fingers went between D's legs and he heard her sigh.

He took his mother's hand and moved it down between her legs, right onto the wet panties. Another sigh!

'Play with your panties, Mom. I know you're feeling sexy, so just play with your pussy, Mom.'

D's eyes closed and her fingers ran up and down the pink panties, her thighs wide open. She was definitely worked up now, and ripe!!

'Inside, Mom, slip your fingers inside the panties.' Without opening her eyes, D's fingers slipped into the top of the tight panties and moved slowly down to her soaking cunt. She began to play enthusiastically with her cunt lips and her clit, and the sighing and moaning increased.

'Christ, Mark, you're like a bug that I can't get rid of. You seem to know just how to...to...oh God, I feel so hot, baby!'

'Don't you dare 'cum,' Mom. Don't you dare. Your time will come, so just leave your pussy alone and let me look at you.' D stopped caressing herself and just lolled her head against the seat, her legs open. Mark's hand went to her panties and felt them up and down.

'Just right, Mom. You're so wet. You feel just right, don't you? Now we're almost there so just relax...and if anybody asks, we're just friends. Friends, Mom, OK?'

The building was a big shack at the side of a dusty road. The sun was going down slowly and there were a dozen or so cars parked around the building. 'The Shack Bar' was painted roughly across the old wooden beams at the front of the place. Mark pulled the car in at the side of the building and grabbed his mom's shoulders, pulling her towards him. His mouth went roughly down onto hers, and he French-kissed her wonderful open mouth. She was indeed really hot.

'Now, Mom, just stay close to me and enjoy a drink. You will do this, Mom, and then we'll go home, Ok?'

D just smiled at her son but continued to look nervous! Mark went round to her side of the car and opened the door. He grabbed her hand and watched the superb body slide out from the seat. D took a deep breath and tried to straighten her clothes, grasping the hem of the little skirt and trying to pull it down a little.

'Leave it, Mom. The skirt is fabulous and you look incredible. Wow! What a hell of a figure you've got, Mom! Tighten the t-shirt down a bit, and make sure it's tight round your body.' D gave her son a dirty look but pulled the t-shirt down so that the material melded tightly around her stunning breasts. She looked awesome and grabbed Mark's hand as though she was a little schoolgirl being led into junior school for the first time!

There were swing doors at the entrance, and then another pair of swing doors no more than three feet further on, and then Mark and his Mom were into the huge room of the drinking den. There was a long bar stretching along the far wall, with stools dotted along the bar. It was like a real 'wild west' saloon seen in the films. A couple of hefty bar-men patrolled behind the bar.

There were old, tatty sofas every few yards round the outside of the room, and a few old wooden tables with chairs on the open, wooded floor. There were numerous candles alight on the window sills, with dried wax hanging from them where they had previously dripped, and there was a pool table at one end of the room. Other than that, the room was pretty basic with only one sign to the cloakrooms at the end of the bar.

There were about 20 other people in the shack, and D could only see one other woman, a young girl in her early 20s. The rest were youngish men and each one, to a man, turned to stare at the couple who had just entered. D clung like a limpet to Mark's hand as he moved steadily towards the long bar. She quickly looked round the room and was thankful to see that she didn't recognise anyone she knew...that was one thing she thanked God for!!

She knew that each man in the place was looking at her awesome body as she reached the bar with Mark...they were either looking her straight in the eyes, or giving the once over to her stunning breasts pushing out from her body, and D knew they would also be watching her legs and stunning ass in the little skirt as she moved to the bar.

'Hi friends,' said one of the bar-men. 'What can I get you...don't see you in here very often,' he smiled. Mark replied with confidence,

'No, it's such a nice evening, we thought we'd have a ride out of town just to relax and have a couple of drinks. Beer for me, barman, and a margarita for the lady, please.'

'Sure thing...coming up!'

Although D had no intention of letting herself get drunk, she was grateful that she was getting a stiff drink to calm her nerves as the men still continued to admire her sexy, hot figure. While the barman fixed the drinks, Mark spoke softly to his Mom.

'Let's take a couple of the stools, so we can relax for a while,' and his hand guided D to the stools dotted along the bar. She was a little reluctant as she knew quite clearly what sitting on a high stool would do to her clothing and body. But Mark was adamant and eventually he was able to help his Mom up onto one of the stools against the bar. Once seated, however much she tried, D was unable to pull the hem of her skirt down any further than it would go, and it finally sat at the top of her thighs, leaving her wonderful legs totally on view. She shivered inside!!

She took a long swig from her margarita when the barman put it on the bar, needing some Dutch courage, and this increased her breathing so that her breasts moved up and down against the tight t-shirt beautifully.

The seat at the top of each bar-stool moved round so that customers could just move whichever way they chose and, as Mark moved close to his Mom, he gently just moved the seat around so that D's legs came further and further round to show off her legs and the little skirt. She tried to protest but Mark just grinned as he knew that his Mom would have her legs and panties on view to anybody who was looking her way.

'Jesus, Mark, I'm showing off all my legs...and my underwear, goddammit!!'

'So what? You look great...and I love showing you off. Don't move, baby' (he tried hard not to call her Mom, not wanting to give the game away). 'Just stay there and hold on to my hand, and enjoy your drink.' D did indeed take another large swig of the margarita as Mark held the stool in place, leaving D completely on view, her skirt at her waist, and her luscious thighs and pink panties fully on view.

After a few minutes, D began to calm down a little as she surveyed the scene all around the room. A couple of young men were playing pool and, along with most of the other men in the room, they kept looking over at the wonderful sight sitting on the bar stool. D tried to shuffle her legs as best she could, but there was no doubt that all of her luscious legs and the front half of the tight, little panties were totally on view. She looked awesome and it was beautifully added to by the stunning shape of her white t-shirt which jutted out spectacularly.

Mark moved closer to his Mom, making sure not to hide the view of D's legs, and began to talk gently to her, at the same time caressing her legs all the way up to her little skirt.

'You're looking great, baby, really great. I just love having you with me, and you know you enjoy having me to guide you, don't you?'

'Well, I don't know if...,' started D.

''Don't' nothing, baby! You're getting tingles in your stomach, aren't you? You know the bar is really excited about having you here...and so am I. Just do as I say, baby, and we'll have a great evening,' and his fingers were right at the top of her thigh, almost touching the tight panties.

'I want you to cross your legs, babe! Just cross them naturally and stay seated, just as you are.'

'Mark...oh my...ummmm!'

'Do it, baby... are you going to be my obedient bitch or not this evening? The legs, Babe! You promised to be a good girl!'

'Christ, Mark,' D whispered, but he just gave her a firm look and he knew she would obey. Slowly, with Mark's hand still high on her thigh, D lifted one of her awesome thighs and moved it over her knee to rest on the other thigh. It was a movement and a sigh to draw breaths and looks from nearly everyone around the room. This gal was hot!!

Suddenly, the young woman in her 20s (the only other woman in the room) walked over to where D and Mark were by the bar. She was about 5'7, long dark hair, and a wonderful figure. She wore tight jeans and a t-shirt.

'Hi,' said the young woman, directing her question to D. 'I'm Jess, good to meet you. Not seen you here before, have I?'

D smiled a nervous smile and replied, 'No, we're just having a quiet drink and a drive out from town on such a sunny evening.'

'Gee, that's nice,' went on Jess, looking straight into D's eyes. 'Nice to see some strangers at the Shack...and such a pretty lady, too!' and she winked at D with another smile on her face. She moved closer to D until her jeans were almost touching D's thigh on the stool.

'Are you two an item,' said Jess, with an inquisitive smile.

'No, no,' replied Mark quickly. 'Just friends from work, at a loose end tonight.'

'Well, that's even nicer,' smiled Jess. 'I'm just getting another beer...can I get you folks a drink?'

'No, let me get you one,' Mark answered politely. 'Barman, two beers and a margarita, please.' The beers and margarita soon arrived and Jess took a long swig from her bottle.

'Oooh, that's refreshing,' said Jess, and by this time, she had moved closely against D up against the bar. As they spoke, her lithe body was occasionally touching D, either on her arm or against her hip and then Jess said,

'How do you keep your body looking so sexy, baby? You look so hot tonight,' and her hand drifted down onto D's thigh. D looked even more nervous but didn't want to appear rude.

'Oh well, I try to work-out each week and try and eat the right food. It's very kind of you to say so. What about you? You look pretty fit as well.'

'By the way, I'm Jess,' said the girl. 'What about you?'

'I'm Mark and this is D,' Mark quickly replied. 'Do you come down here a lot?'

'Most evenings,' Jess smiled. 'Have a few drinks and play pool with the guys. Not much else to do round here. We don't get many ladies in here during the week...so it's real cool to have a sexy, hot woman in here to spend some time with,' and her arm went round D's waist as she sat on the stool.

D could smell the girl's fragrance and then Mark put his arm round D's shoulders from the other side. She was boxed in with an arm round her waist from one side and another round her shoulders from the other. Then Jess spoke again.

D didn't speak but smiled a coy smile as Jess held her arm all around D's waist.

'Are you a little shy, D, with all the guys enjoying having a good looking woman with a fine figure in the bar? It certainly makes a change.' Mark butted in, wanting to keep his Mom in the right mood, even though she was a little nervous of Jess's intentions!

'D can be quiet and shy at times, but I keep telling her she has a lovely body and she should be more proud of it. Don't you agree, Jess?'

'Wow. Do I? You have one hell of a figure, D, and I for one am chuffed that you've come here tonight so we can see it,' and Jess's hand around D's waist just ran up and down her back, gently easing onto the top of D's ass that was seated on the stool. 'Look D,' she went on, 'two of the guys have challenged me to a game of pool if I can get a partner. How about joining me in thrashing these guys?'

'Oh no, no, I'm no good at pool, Jess. Mark will play.' Mark was quick to see the benefits of watching his Mom at the table.

'Oh come on, D. You know how to play pool, it's easy...and I'm sure Jess will help you if there are any difficult shots.'

'Too right, baby,' laughed Jess. 'Come on, D, let's show these guys how it is done. Give me a minute to get the guys, and then come down to the table,' and Jess went back, with her beer, to round up the opponents.

'I can't play pool looking like this,' protested D to her son. 'I'll look ridiculous and...,' but Mark just knew he had to watch his sexy Mom bent over the table.

'Do it, Mom. I want you to do it! It's another lesson in learning how to behave when you're with me...there is nobody we know here...and after the game, we'll leave and get off home. Just do it, Mom,' and he ran his hand right up D's wonderful thigh again. D began to shake but there seemed no way out...she had to play the frame!

She had passed one of the big tests...she was in a drinking den wearing a very short skirt, a tight t-shirt and high, fuck-me heels. Mark had steered her up on to a high stool so that everyone in the place could see her shapely legs right to the top, as well as her little pink panties. She knew everyone was looking at her with lust in their eyes and now the only girl in the place had caressed her and put her arm around her. Now she had been persuaded (or cajoled) into playing a game of pool in front of everybody. What could be worse?

But D also felt alive. Her heart was thumping, but it was excitement, it was leisure time and, although nervous, she was beginning to enjoy herself, something she did less and less in her hum-drum life. She would try and enjoy the rest of the evening!!

A minute or so later, Jess was indicating from the table that they were ready, and Mark lifted D gently off the bar stool. She walked tentatively across the wooden floor, her high heels clipping the wood loudly as she walked. Butterflies tickled her stomach and she could feel her heart thumping in her chest. Most of the guys in the room watched the incredible ass strut and wiggle as she walked, and they could all just about see the firm cheeks of that ass peeping out from under the denim skirt. Amazing!!

Jess handed D a cue and introduced her to the two opponents.

'This is Bobby and Danny. They can't play, D, so we're going to thrash them,' she laughed. There were grins all round but the two guys were ogling the blonde woman in their midst. Danny was a handsome young man, probably in his late 20s but Bobby was a lot older, probably in his late 40s, early 50s, but with hardly any sign of a middle-age spread round his gut.

Mark stayed at the bar but could easily see the 4 people round the pool table. He saw the two guys shake hands with D and then he watched as they spun a coin to decide who started the game. Jess broke the balls and then Bobby played a couple of shots after pocketing his first ball. Then it was D's turn.

Luckily, D had to bend over right in Mark's vision but she almost disappeared from view as 4 or 5 guys quickly moved round to admire the blonde woman over the table. Mark moved his head and sucked in his breath as he watched his Mom. As D bent over with the cue, the little denim skirt slid right up onto her ass, showing off the full firm cheeks of her bottom and the sliver of pink panties disappearing right between the cheeks. Wow!

D seemed more concerned about where her skirt was than hitting the ball, but she managed the shot and then quickly stood up again. She was flushed, embarrassed, and her breasts in the tight t-shirt were heaving wonderfully.

The other three players played their shots and then it was D again. The cue ball was down the opposite end but more of the guys quickly assembled there to enjoy the view again. This was a more difficult shot as the ball was close to the cushion and it required a bit more skill, and Jess could see that her partner was struggling to get into the right position.

Quick as a flash, Jess moved in close to D to give her a hand. As D bent over and held the cue across the cushion, Jess moved right over her body and helped guide the cue with one of her hands.

'That's it, D,' smiled Jess. 'Just take it easy and gently prod the ball towards the other one.' But as she was guiding the blonde wife and mother, Jess's other hand was easing down D's back onto her little skirt.

'My, my, D,' she went on. 'You have one hell of a figure, baby. I really wish I had your figure. You can see that all the guys in the Shack think the same as I do, don't they? Just take it easy and prod the ball gently.'