HOT MOM: Uber Driving Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could not go back even if I had a time machine to go back to who I was at that time and be the stunning little knock-out I used to be," Nicole explained to her son. She was still quite attractive, but she was a MILF now and not a hot-little race-car of a slut built for speed. Nicole had cultivated a very slutty MILF look over the last few weeks in keeping with her new station in life.

Jonathon offered her some of his Shirley Temple and asked her to explain why.

"I was powerless back then," she started to explain. It seemed to Brock she was powerless now. "I never liked myself back then. I was cruel and insensitive. I thought I could be anyone I wanted to be, but I was powerless to change into anything else. I was trapped. I felt like any time I met a new guy, he should know that inevitably I am going to use him, dump him, and hurt him. I felt like a scorpion that was inevitably going to sting anyone who picked me up," she said.

"You are powerless to change now too! You can't go back to that old person," Jonathon reminded her. He hated to admit it, but his dick was getting hard, and his mother knew it too. She bounced on his cock a little.

"I started this training as a goof. I was drunk, and I thought it was funny. I saw the look on your face when I said I would do it, and it made me laugh. It shouldn't have, but I thought it was funny that you were more embarrassed than I was that I was naked on all fours, Sir" Nicole had not told her son this before.

"My plan was to see how far Melanie would degrade herself with me. I didn't think my little sister would really follow through with what she was talking about that first night. It seemed strangely exciting but like a fantasy. I planned to ditch them the moment I got a hold of the money she made turning tricks. I am so glad you took that choice away from me. Every day I come here, I laugh about how absurdly ridiculous my life probably seems to an outsider. A Puerto Rican girl stands over me and tells me to dunk my head in the toilet, and I hold my breath and stick it in over and over while she laughs at the stupid white women beneath her feet," Nicole shook her head like she really didn't understand the appeal either.

"I like to imagine that my mom and all my ex-boyfriends are standing behind Mistress Trouble, and they are laughing at me. I like to imagine you are there laughing at me. It helps me to continue with the disgusting behavior because I feel like I have to endure their laughter," Nicole said.

Jonathon said he understood, but he really didn't.

"Do you mind if I ask you a favor, Master?" Nicole asked reluctantly.

Jonathon told her he would try laughing at her more when she humiliated herself.

She smiled and thanked him, but that wasn't it.

"I'd like you to invite Mom to come to visit one day and any of the family that I've fucked over. Even Uncle Dean!" Nicole begged

"Uncle Dean is probably going to want to stick a finger in your poop hole," Jonathon reminded his mother about the time they visited his ranch in Montana. Nicole told him her Uncle had discreetly tried to stick his finger in her butt in the pool.

"Yes, Sir, and you can invite him to do it now without any complaint from me if you want. I'd like to apologize to him for making him feel like a pervert. The part of that story I never told anyone was that I was flirting with him, flashing my tits in the pool; I don't even know why I did it. It felt good to have the power to tease him. I was shocked when he wanted to act on the signals I had sent him," she said.

Jonathon said he would think about it and asked if there was anything else.

"I would like to be ordered to give Dimbo's speech when they come over some times. The one we give first-time visitors after they see us in the cages? I've listened to her say it so often that I want to say it too. I'd like to start being the repentant mom too when mom come over instead of the horny Aunt, who will do anything for a thrill, Please, Sir?" Nicole asked.

Jonathon told her that it was an excellent idea and that he was shocked she would be so willing to expose her new life to them. He pat his mother on the head like a well-behaved puppy. She bounced up and down on his dick and clapped.

"I am a big believer in karma, Master! They may as well see me for what I truly am. I think once they do, the fear of them knowing will have no power of me," she said.

Master Jonathon told her that she needed to start thinking about what she will say to them when they arrive because he would contact them soon.

"I don't want to seem needy, but I would like to change the speech just a smidge, Sir" Nicole pushed her thumb and fingers close together like she was measuring a small cock. "I'd like you to prod me to tell them the truth. That I really do get off on how depraved this is. You guys call it slavery, but I am free of any guilt for being a total cum pig," Nicole put her son's hands on her tits while she ground her wet cunt on his lap.

"I didn't think I would get off on doing this, but I can't help wishing I had started sooner. I know this discipline is supposed to be a bitch therapy to keep me from my wicked ways and all that, but I get off on being desired and used. Does that mean it is not working, Master?" Nicole asked her son.

Jonathon was about to give his opinion when the intimidating figure of one of the Bouncers stepped into view. Rocco tapped Jonathon on the shoulder.

"Sorry to interrupt you, boys from peeping on your moms, but Boss-man wants to see you," he said.

Rocco had very little respect for Brock and Jonathon. He made it very clear he was carrying a gun and seemed eager to use it as well. Rocco liked intimidating the boys as he walked them through a series of security doors to an upstairs office.

The Bouncer waited in the office.

"You can fuck off. I don't think I'll need you to handle these two boys," Danny challenged Rocco. Rocco left without saying a word. He waited outside the door. Danny was an old-school, silver-haired biker. He wasn't nearly as beefy as Rocco, but there was something dangerous about him. Danny looked a little like Sam Elliot with a coke problem.

He had an empty bottle of vodka on his desk and a mirror that had recently been scraped of cocaine. Danny seemed perfectly sober, though.

"So you boys want to come over here and kiss me?" he asked like he was considering whether to hang them or shoot them both.

Brock and Jonathon didn't know what he meant.

"Traditionally, I like to get a kiss when someone fucks me," Danny said dryly.

The boys realized they were in deep. Sarah, the bartender, had told them he was in a foul mood, and he had recently lost a lot of money. It was obviously on their web promotion idea. Brock was kicking himself for suggesting new ideas. He should have left well enough alone!

"You boys have anything to say for yourselves?" Danny waited.

"You can have the Rav/4 back," Brock offered. He knew that wasn't much, but he didn't want to die today. He suddenly realized if he died that his mother would be owned by the club. He was horrified to think of Savannah and her not being able to fend for themselves. He assumed Nicole might run for the hills and save herself. Brock's immediate concerns about his own mortality was merely that without him and Jonathon, the girls would have no one who cares about them to guide them.

"Why would I want the car back?" Danny asked, "Is there something wrong with it?"

He was toying with the boys with a lethal sort of humor that suggested anything they said would be used against them. It was the kind of dangerous humor Samuel L. Jackson's characters used when they were asking you if they looked like a bitch and telling you to say what again.

"No, nothing wrong," Brock said.

"Good," Danny tossed a balance sheet over to the boys. On the paper was a lot of numbers but they had no idea what they were looking at.

"I may not be good at computers and all that shit, but I am good at looking at the bottom line," Danny said. He waited for the boys to look over the sheet, and when they still didn't understand, he looked disappointed.

"So, where is my kiss?" he asked them.

Brock and Jonathon thought he really wanted them to physically kiss him. They didn't intend to do that.

"You fucked me, real good boys," Danny couldn't keep a straight face any longer. "You fucked me so good that I've got money jizzing all over the place," he chuckled.

The boys were relieved when they saw that Danny was in a good mood. He had been purposely trying to fuck with their heads a little.

"I have to admit that I was very skeptical about this idea. I am old school. We lost a lot of money recently when a deal went south. I was very nervous this morning when I came in here that you boys REALLY fucked me, and we lost money on setting up all these webcams. You have pretty much saved my bacon. We've only put a third of the girls on the websites, and we've already tripled what we pull in from them. Managers have noticed guys interacting with them on Twitter and Instagram and are asking up to program an App they can download on their phones. What do you think about that?" Danny said excitedly.

"That's great!" Brock and Jonathon said.

"No, I mean, can you make an app they can download on their phone?" Danny rephrased his question.

Brock and Jonathon said they weren't programmers, but they would look into it.

"You boys have really surprised me. I thought you were two little bits of shit that I couldn't wipe off my shoes when I first met you," Danny admitted to them.

Brock and Jonathon weren't sure how to react to that statement.

"I don't really understand what you told Trouble and Stormy to do. All I can tell you is that none of the girls in the club have dared to step out of line since it started. They think they'll be required to answer to Stormy if they step out of line," Danny looked appreciative.

"Your girls have been some of my top-earners. I'd like to move them to the night shift, but I don't want to mess with something that is working," Danny said.

Brock thought about asking if they could go to the night shift because the girls weren't making any money on the day shift. He decided to keep his mouth shut.

"I am going to change one thing, though," Danny said as he looked at both boys. "I am going to give you Savannah," Danny told Brock that she was his.

"You mean as an old lady?" Brock knew that Savannah's desire since she was a little girl was to eventually become an old lady in her father's MC.

"Fuck no," Danny said as if that were absurd. "You'd need to patch in, and I love you like a son, but you just aren't Warlocks material. My dad would roll over in his grave if he knew that I let the nigger in," Danny said of Elbert.

Brock didn't understand what Danny was saying.

"You need to listen, Son" Danny could see that Brock still wasn't getting it. "I am giving you Savannah as a wife. I've been hard on her all her life to make her a survivor like her mother. The thing is she is not like her mother. Savannah is much better than that. She may think I don't give a shit about her, but the truth is that I love that little girl. I just have a hard time saying that word, and I know she does too. I am much better at showing it than I am at saying it," he said.

Brock didn't know what to say, so he said nothing.

"Savannah has been so different since she moved in with you. She brightens up every time she talks about you. You are part of my family now," Danny explained.

He asked if the Rav/4 was really running properly. Brock told him it was fantastic. "Good, because that is a wedding gift. You don't owe me a god damn thing for it," he said.

This meant that Billy and Damien Lee were now his brother's in law. It also meant that they could no longer tell Savannah what to do from now on.

"They can still tell my Aunt and Mom what to do?" Brock asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Why not? You marrying them too?" Danny chuckled.

"Shouldn't I ask Savannah to marry me and see what she says before we make any other plans?" Brock asked.

Danny seemed confused.

"Son, if you don't know what her answer would be by now, then you don't know jack shit. Yes, go ask her or tell her; however you want. You can tell her to take the day off, but I want her back here tomorrow working," Danny said.

Danny dismissed Brock so that he could run off and tell Savannah the fantastic news.

Jonathon sat patiently, waiting for Danny to talk to him next.

Danny looked up with confusion that Jonathon was still there.

"Get me that phone app, and we'll talk about what I'll do for you, son," Danny offered in a sullen voice that suggested Jonathon had 10 seconds to get the fuck out of Danny's office.

*EPILOGUE:*

Master Brock did ask Savannah to marry him. When he told her that she no longer had to follow her brother's rules and said he could be more lenient, she threatened to kick his ass if he didn't make her follow the same rules as his mother and aunt.

Melanie, Nicole and Savannah agreed to keep every rule they had been living under. "Even the ones that don't make any fucking sense!" Savannah commented on the ones her brothers had made up originally.

They enjoyed the structure that the discipline provided and they got off on it. Living under rules with consequences made it easier to stick to them. This would have started to feel more like an act or a game they were playing and become less authentic to the customers and more importantly to them. They would have also slipped back into their old personas and all three women agreed that they liked themselves as generous, obedient cum-sluts much more than they liked themselves as they used to be.

"The simple fact is I would choose to sleep in and blow off my obligations if you let me, Master" Nicole said to her son. "I'd rather you make me keep my obligations, get my stank ass out of bed and blow a couple of men!"

That same day Brock bought Savannah an engagement ring and had her clit pierced with it. Damien and Billy welcomed him as a little brother into the family after that. Their wedding gift was Nicole and Melanie.

Brock's bachelor party was nothing short of epic and a story in and of itself. The Wedding was too, but you may be wondering if there was a happy ending or not.

Brock and Savannah's wedding was held at the community pool in their trailer park. They rented it out for the service and the reception. It was closed to residents. There was no mistaking this was going to be a wild event just by looking at the rows of motorcycles parked out in front of the trailer park community center.

Mistress Stormy ordained the wedding. Most people were surprised she was an ordained minister.

Jonathon was Brock's best man, and Damien, Billy, and Elbert were the Groomsmen.

Melanie, Nicole, and Greta were the bridesmaids, and they wore nothing but their collars and matching thongs.

The cake looked relatively normal. A few people were disappointed it wasn't shaped like a giant tit with a Warlock tattoo on it. Mistress Trouble popped out when Brock and Savannah were cutting the cake to surprise everyone.

"Jesus Christ, don't cut me with that fucking knife!" she said as she burst out completely naked.

Savannah was walked down the aisle on all fours with a dog leash.

125 Bikers and their old ladies as well as several pass-around bunnies attended the event. Many of them didn't know Brock and Jonathon before it began, but they certainly did afterward.

The bikers brought a smoker and served smoked ribs and brisket. The girls ate their food on their hands and knees while everyone else laughed and chugged beer. No one laughed or teased them while they ate like sex-beasts that afternoon. The girls ate fresh, hot cum on top of their pulled pork instead of day-old condom leftovers. They were told it was "The original Alabama White Sauce."

Margaret, Kirk, George, and many of the regular customers were invited to attend. They were allowed to fuck the bride and the bridesmaids during the reception in a semi-private area at the pool.

Jonathon invited every ex-boyfriend and family member that his mother could remember. Most of them didn't show, but Uncle Dean was very happy with the changes in Nicole. Nicole was told to invite him to fuck her in the ass in the pool during the reception.

The two biggest surprise guests were Melanie's mom and her ex-husband Dave.

Melanie thought her mother would be shocked by how she turned out. Nicole did, as well. Brock and Jonathon had prepared their grandmother for the reception in advance. It turns out that their Grandmother lived in a nudist, kink-friendly community in Tampa called Sunny Manor. She sat right next to Margaret in the first row for the service. Their Grandmother's new husband squatted on a leash next to the two of them while they chatted like old friends.

Country the DJ spun records during the reception. He couldn't help his habit of frequently suggesting the customers buy a table dance from a lovely lady.

Brock and Savannah's first dance was to "Slow Motion for me" by Juvenile.

Melanie's Ex-husband Dave didn't want to miss his son's wedding. Brock had to pay for his airfare and hotel accommodation. Dave was out of work and alone. He couldn't have been more obviously jealous while he was there. He asked Melanie to take him back. She chuckled and told him "You'll have to ask Master Brock to make an appointment with me, Sir."

Even though it wasn't up to her that she may have to pleasure her ex-husband, she felt strangely powerful by being able to answer Dave that way. If Brock had wanted to make her fuck him or even serve him long term, she would have.

They lived happily ever after and fucked and sucked into the sunset.

--------------------

The End

------------------