Hot Night with Master

Story Info
Sissyboi finds home with new Master.
1k words
3.23
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered in my street clothes, sweating abit from the hot, humid night and just abit of trepidation for the darkened room before me.

I could hear some shuffling in the back of the room but no form. As my eyes adjusted, I could see a large (140 pound?) German Shepherd staring intently at me but making no sound or movement at all. He seemed to know more than I about what the evening might entail.

I stepped into the room and then saw Master over on the other side, sitting at a large steel desk. The room seemed to be a large shop with all sorts of heavy tools hanging on the walls. It was definitely a machine shop, filled with several drillpress stations and a couple of heavy lathes. The smell reminded me of my shopwork back in the military.

"Get over here, slave!" Master called. I immediately answered, "Yes, Sir".

I dropped to my knees and crawled over to Master's side of the desk. I looked down to the floor until Master touched my face and pressed it upwards.

"You like to suck cock like a bitch, little bitchboi?"

"Yes, Sir -- I worship Master!"

"Good slave -- very good slave"

Did you bring the smokes, little bitchboi?

Yes, Sir -- Marlboro Reds in the box -- Just like you said, Master.

Open'em up! Light one! Take a deep drag, bitchboi. I am going to be blowing smoke up your ass all night!

Thank you, Sir.

I found some matches on the desk and lit a Marlboro as fast as I could. I took a puff and since I don't smoke, I choked abit in the quiet of the shop.

Give me that cigarette and strip, bitchboi. Let's see what Master has caught in his web this time.

I took off all of my clothes and got back on my knees. Master proceeded to stand up and look down on me, smoking his Marlboro.

Let's take a look at that first hole I'm going to use. Open that mouthpussi!

There, keep it open!

He just looked at me quietly as he flicked his ashes into my mouth over the next few moments.

"Yeah, looks like Daddy has found himself a sweetass bitchboi!! That loves to suck the cum from Master's cock!?"

He then unbuckled his belt, pulled his clothing fully to his ankles and sat back down with his cock open and available.

Suck it, bitchboi! and you better suck it good!

I crawled over with open mouth and slid my mouth gently over the semi-hard cock. I sucked and licked for several minutes and Master's cock seemed to finally grow to attention. I then got lost in the work for the next 20 minutes and gave thanks that Master hardened.

After a good 20 minutes, Master reached over to the desk and pulled out a 10-inch square sheet of glass and placed it before my messy, wet face. I looked over to see 8 white lines of coke on the glass.

You ever shoved coke up your nose, bitchboi?

No, Sir!

Well, lookie here! Take this and ... Master took a full line into each nostril --

Here you go, little bitch -- Now you try it! I took the first line and the room just lit up! I took the second line and almost passed out. The rush was too much!

Sir, may I sniff some poppers, too!? I brought some! It makes me feel so sexy, Sir!

OK, but you better keep it together! You gotta a lot of night still ahead!

Yes, Sir!

Master got up and started stretching and growling abit -- Then Master let out a howl like a wild dog! -- SCARY!

Master reapproached and said, "I want you to lay across that table on your back and I am going to tie you abit."

On my back, he tied my hands together and behind my neck. He then tied each of my ankles to each of its own thighs. I was then pulled spread-eagled with a rope at each knee.

Each knee rope was hooked to a pulley in the ceiling so that he could (with a push of a button) raise my ass into air. Finally with my joined hands tied to the bottom of the desk, I was not going anywhere!

He played with me for an hour like that.

Spanking my ass, slapping my face, tickling my underarms, twisting my nipples, stroking my clit, probing with his fingers into my asspussi, sitting on my chest so that I could not breathe, flicking his ashes into my open mouth, threatening to leave me there overnite to be found by the morning crew.

At one point, Master decided to blindfold me.

All was quiet in the darkness, then Master's voice said -- "You better rim me good, bitch."

Next thing I know he has pulled my head out past the table and he was pushing the open cheeks of his ass hard into my face.

"I'll break your fucking neck if you don't rim me good, you little fuck!"

Well I rimmed good alright! Master got all that he wanted out of me!

Suddenly Master walked away and left me in the quiet blackness again. I heard a car go by.

After awhile, he called "Cowboy," the large German Shepherd, over and introduced me to him, removing my blindfold.

"Cowboy, this here is michelle -- my new bitchboi!"

Immediately, Cowboy started raking his big, wet tongue across my face.

"Freeze, you bitch! Cowboy is gonna get all he wants of you tonight."

Master then rubbed a musky, sweet "butter" all over my face and into my nostrils.

Master said, "My special recipe is a secret mixture of vaginal fluid from bitches in heat. Cowboy seems to really get charged up, too!"

Cowboy licked for a solid 5 minutes.

I was covered in slobber! - and Cowboy sported a pink boner.

Master began to stroke his hard cock and soon I could see that Cowboy knew the game!

Cowboy would lick me in the face and then lick Master's cock when it was offered.

Watching, I finally got a face full of Master's cum and Cowboy just kept licking, cleaning the bitch with each spurt.

After all of the antics, Master said it was time for Cowboy's own obvious arousal to be released.

I was positioned for a good fucking by the 140 pound Cowboy.

Cowboy's horny breeding finally ended around 2am.

I survived that night and soon became slave to Master.