Hot Nights at the Spur Ch. 01

Story Info
Gunner hooks up with Ashley for drinks at a dive bar.
5.8k words
4.39
4.7k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers

Gunner hooks up with Ashley for drinks at a dive bar.

***

I first got to know Ashley since we play on the same coed volleyball team near where we both live. She's tall, I'll guess around six foot since I'm only a couple of inches taller than her and I'm six-two. She has long, toned legs that run right up to a delectable ass that's always on display when she's wearing her tight spandex when we play matches.

I know she wears nothing underneath by the way her shorts ride up into the crack of her butt and from her ever-present camel toe in front. Ashley keeps her brunette hair cut short and has small, uplifted breasts with nipples that always seem to be hard. And she has the cutest dimples in the small of her back that would make perfect grips for someone's thumbs (mine) if they were ever lucky enough to be doing her doggy style.

She has a sexy, twangy Southern accent in her voice and is always flirting with the guys on the court, it doesn't matter if it's our team or the one we're playing. I'm wasn't sure if she's just friendly by nature or is looking to get laid. Either way, I have always fantasized about getting her in the sack.

Ashley loves country music and one day after a match, she let me know that she and some friends were planning on going to a local dive bar for drinks that next Friday night and invited me to join them. It seemed innocent enough so I decided to join them since I didn't have any other plans.

So that Friday, as cliché as it sounds, I slipped on some old faded jeans, boots and a tight-fitting tee-shirt and jumped in my old pickup truck and headed to the bar to meet her and her friends.

The Broken Spur Saloon, or the Spur as most call it, is literally a metaphor for life itself in these parts. Located off of County Line Road, it sits at the crossroads where two parallel universes seemingly collide. One where the city meets the country and the pavement of the lonely two-lane highway comes to a crumbling end and the rutted and pitted dirt road of life starts its uphill struggle towards parts unknown.

The Spur is a dilapidated joint and much like the rode-hard women slinging drinks behind the bar, its seen better days. It draws an eclectic clientele from all walks of life for some reason, from ranchers and cow punchers, to drifters and bikers, to the occasional desperado and the bored city dweller searching for some excitement out on the edge somewhere.

Few questions are asked and all are welcome and tolerated unless you come in with an agenda, are trying to use a credit card or are looking to order a craft beer or a Cosmo, the latter of which might get you tossed just on general principle alone.

The place has uneven wooden floors with a long bar along one wall, the obligatory pool table with ripped felt and a vintage jukebox loaded with old, scratchy 45's of songs by mostly dead or forgotten country singers. The walls are covered with the faded ghostly photos and other memorabilia of fly boys from the nearby military base that have come and gone over the years.

Annie owns the Spur, a hand-me-down from her daddy and his daddy before him. A forty-something-year-old acid-tongued spitfire of a redhead, Annie is still striking and fit, albeit a little weathered and saddle-worn from her years as a champion barrel racer.

She always wears boots and jeans, and whatever shirt she has on is always unbuttoned one button too many, so as to show her bra selection for the day as it strains to contain her ample bosoms.

She's been through too many men to count and literally lives life by the mantra of her namesake Annie Oakley: "I ain't afraid to love a man. I ain't afraid to shoot him either."

But she walks the walk as is evidenced by the Colt 45 Defender she sports on her hip on account of being robbed a couple of times and other mayhem happening over the years. It's mainly for show since the real peacemaker with knock-down power is the sawed-off baseball bat Annie keeps behind the bar to quell the occasional brawl that breaks out or to silence some mouthy drunk.

That night as I walked inside from the dusty parking lot, the Spur was crowded and noisy as people tried to talk above the mournful strains of the Hank Sr. song that was playing. I stopped at the bar to grab a long-neck beer as I waded through the place looking for Ashley.

There were several young good-looking women in the place and based on their pretty smiles and appraising gazes, I could no doubt get lucky. But I was only interested in Ashley, at least for the next few minutes anyway.

I saw a table in the corner with three women sitting there laughing as they talked animatedly. Ashley was standing with her back to me as I approached. Her hot ass almost had me creaming my jeans when I saw her in hers.

I startled her when I touched her arms, causing her to spin around, her face now almost touching mine. She smiled broadly as she wrapped her hands around my neck and I leaned in to kiss her cheek. She had other ideas as she kissed me on the lips.

"I was beginning to think you weren't gonna make it!" she said with a surprised smile and a slight slurring of her words, telling me the tequila shot she was drinking probably wasn't her first.

She hung on to me for a moment, her pelvis briefly pressing into mine. I was going commando so I was pretty sure she could feel my man meat through the well-worn denim.

"Oh, I wouldn't miss meeting up with you and your friends for anything," I said with a big smile, loud enough so that all of them could hear me.

I broke the embrace and Ashley introduced me to her hot friends.

"Hey everyone, this is my stud friend Gunner. We play on the same volleyball team," she said. "He's pretty decent but I'm better," she teased. It was true, Ashley had played on a scholarship in college and was indeed an exceptional player.

"Gunner, these are all my slutty friends," she said with a laugh.

"This is Susie, and this is Kylie and this is Jade," she said, pointing to each of them individually as she introduced them.

Wow, I thought to myself, this is quite the line-up: Ashley, Susie (a short stunner with dirty blonde hair), Kylie (a freckly red-head with an awesome rack) and finally Jade (a thin, dark-skinned Hawaiian beauty with long, jet-black hair).

"A pleasure to meet all you, uh, sluts," I replied with a smile.

Kylie rolled her eyes and laughed. "Well, if we're all sluts then Ashley here is the Queen!"

"Yeah, and we're her royal pussy posse!" Susie chimed in.

They all got a kick out of that one and laughed in unison.

I greeted each of them and soon everyone was carrying on talking and laughing again as I went and got a round of shots.

After a while, Ashley and I were off talking by ourselves, each of us downing a couple of more shots.

"How do you know all those girls?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Oh, we all went to college together and after graduation, we all ended up back here in the real world working for a living."

"So, what's with the slut references?"

"C'mon Gunner," she said, smiling and poking my arm, "we're all best friends and sorority sisters...you don't think we know a thing or two about each other?"

"Such as...?"

"Hmm. Well, let's see if you can guess which of 'em are into guys and which of 'em like girls."

I'm sure my eyebrows raised as my imagination ran unchecked for a moment, images of what they might look like naked flashing through my head.

"Um, I don't have a clue...maybe Susie's into other girls?"

"Hahaha, that's funny. You picked the one that probably likes men more than I do!"

I had to laugh at that one.

"Okay, so it was a bit of a trick question since technically we've all had our fair share of pussy, you know, from being in the sorority and all," she said unapologetically.

"But Jade over there? She takes it to a whole other dimension," she added matter of factly.

Ashley was becoming less inhibited as she got drunker and her questions became more direct.

"So, tell me stud, how come you're way out here in the boonies hanging out with us tonight and not on some hot date?"

I just shrugged my shoulders in reply and took another swig of beer.

"Does that mean you ain't dating anyone right now?"

"Naw, not at the moment."

"You aren't gay or anything like that are you?" she asked in a half accusatory tone. "I mean, if you like dick I wouldn't blame you or anything...it'd just be a shame is all."

"Uh, hardly Ashley. I'm definitely into pussy," I avowed, not really answering her question.

"Well that's good to know, cuz I'm definitely into dick," she said, emphasizing the last word as her green eyes locked onto my own.

"So," she said, running her fingernails up and down the veins on my biceps, "where'd you get the name Gunner anyway?"

"Is it because of these big guns or are you packing something else?" she said suggestively, her fingers intentionally brushing the growing lump in my jeans.

When she did that, I grabbed her hand and pressed it into my crotch. I put my other hand on the back of her neck and pulled her in for a deep kiss, our tongues briefly meeting and intertwining. I stopped as I felt her squeeze my dick and then I whispered in her ear.

"I can't do much about how was I named but that package you're touching? Well, that was by the grace of god and the luck of the Irish."

"Then does that mean I'm gonna get lucky stud?" she cooed, as she stroked my rod through the denim.

"Hmm, are you sure you can handle it."

"Ooh, sounds like a challenge to me." Then she took me by the hand and smiled. "C'mon, let's go get some fresh air."

I enjoyed the jealous looks and scowls she got from some of the other women in the bar as she pulled me through the crowd and I'm sure more than one saw the bulge in my jeans as we made our way to the front door of the Spur.

My truck was parked at the back of the lot, backed up against the barbed-wire fence of some farmer's field. I opened the passenger door for her to get in, figuring we were headed back to either her place or mine but Ashley had other ideas.

She slid her arms behind my neck and pulled me close as our lips met again. Her hot tongue snaked its way into my mouth seeking mine as we furiously and passionately kissed.

My hands dropped to the ass I had only fantasized about as I pulled her in tight until there was no doubt she could feel the erection in my jeans.

"Mmm," she moaned into my mouth as we started a slow grind while kissing.

I broke off the kiss long enough to catch my breath.

"How about we head to my place and continue this?"

"Uh-uh, too far. Besides, what I need is right here," she said as she crouched down in front of me and started massaging my cock through my jeans.

Ashley leaned in to nuzzle my crotch and I could feel her hot, steamy breath through the worn fabric as she mouthed my rigid shaft.

I felt her hands on the top button of my jeans opening them, the buttons popping open as she pulled down on the fly.

With the last button undone, my jeans slid down off my ass and down my legs freeing my dick and she was now face-to-face with my fully erect cock.

She grasped my thick rod and held me in her hand, examining my penis like it was some sort of rare antique. She slowly pumped it a few times then squeezed a few drops of pre-cum out of the head which she quickly licked off with her tongue.

"Mmm, you taste good stud," she cooed, giving it a few more licks.

"Now make me take it," she ordered.

As momentarily shocking those word sounded, I didn't need much coaxing as I pushed my engorged meat towards her waiting lips. She engulfed my length as I grabbed her by the back of her head and began slowly fucking her hot mouth. Each time I plunged my cock deep into her throat I thought for sure she would gag on it but she took it like a pro...and who knows, maybe she was?

As she took my throbbing dick in and out of her mouth, she grabbed my hand and wrapped it around the shaft and then started pumping my hand and cock up and down, obviously wanting me to take more control. I was happy to help her out, so I pumped my dick in and out of her mouth, occasionally pulling it out to slap my wet meat on her lips and face.

"You like that, don't you slut?"

"Oh yeah," she moaned softly.

I stuck my dick back in her mouth and continued pumping as Ashley wrapped her lips around my cock head and her tongue began working the underside. She ran the tip of her tongue along my urethra, swollen and poised to unleash the first shots of cum when the time came

I felt my balls start to tighten so I pulled my prick away from her mouth and told her to lick them. A good slut, she took my testicles into her eager mouth one at a time, bathing them with her saliva and gently sucking on the sac.

Then she surprised me by pushing me against the truck and I felt her hands pry my ass cheeks apart. The next sensation was that of her hot breath on my anus and then her tongue as she began licking my hungry hole.

I squatted slightly, giving Ashley's tongue better access to rim me as I began to furiously stroke my prick. She held my cheeks apart and her tongue probed my anal opening as she firmly held my balls from behind.

Her tongue made long broad strokes at my balls and scrotum and up to my anus, sending jolts though my body each time her tongue tip flicked over my sensitive bud. Ashley pried my cheeks farther apart and she stuck the tips of her index fingers inside my hole, forcing it open as she began tongue-fucking me. It only took a minute or so to send me completely over the edge.

I quickly turned back around and aimed my swollen shaft at her face. She was moaning now, rubbing her cunt through her jeans with one hand and fingering my hole with the other as I let loose with a torrent of cum onto her gorgeous face.

The first shot from my pent-up load hit her with such ferocity that I thought I had put her eye out (a Red Ryder BB gun had nothing on me).

Ashley rammed her finger deeper into my wet hole as a I laid a thick another rail of spunk along her cheek. I finally got control and pumped a few more jets into her eager mouth as she swallowed my seed like a good cum-starved whore.

She grabbed my cock and pumped the remaining semen out and happily licked every last drop oozing from the head. Then she pulled her finger from my ass and used it to scoop up my errant shot from her face and licked it clean. When she was satisfied that my balls were properly drained, she stood up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Mmm, not bad stud."

The she suddenly grabbed my face on both sides with her sticky hands and shoved her cum-coated tongue into my mouth. I immediately tasted my semen along with the musky sweat of my asshole making me glad I had cleaned it well before I met her here.

I eagerly probed her mouth sure that she had saved some of my load just for this purpose. It might have shocked some guys, but I found this incredibly erotic and actually liked it.

As we explored each other's mouths, I moved my hand to her hard nipples and gently caressed them through her blouse, running them between my fingers. My hand continued its journey from her pert little breasts, down her taut belly until I could feel the humid warmth of her wet pussy through her jeans.

I started rubbing Ashley's crotch, feeling her swollen labia through the material when she reached down and pulled my hand away.

"We'll go to my place later Gunner," she said as she tucked my softening prick inside my pants and started buttoning them up.

"Let's go back inside and get a drink. I like my cum with a tequila chaser," she said with a wink and a smile as she started walking back towards the front door.

When we got back inside, we stopped at the bar and ordered a couple of shots of Patrón. Ashley kissed me deeply again, our tongues doing a brief tango.

Pulling away from me, she poured some salt on her hand and licked it off, then lifted her shot glass in a toast and touched the tip of her tongue with her finger. Then, in her sassy, twangy voice, she started singing along with the country tune that was playing. "...but I love your salt and sugar on the tip of my tongue."

Then she knocked back the tequila and let out a long noticeable, "Ahhh..." that sounded a little like helium escaping from a balloon.

All I could do was smile, drink my shot and shake my head as she took my hand and we headed back to find her friends.

As we walked up to the table, Susie was the first to see us coming and looked at us, a mischievous grin on her face.

"And just where have you two been?" she asked, a suggestive lilt in her question.

"Oh, we were just outside gettin' some fresh air," Ashley replied, licking her lips.

All three of them smiled and nodded knowingly at what that meant.

"Gunner here ain't half bad," she said as she slapped me on the butt. "Anybody wanna a crack at him and help me wear his ass out?"

I was momentarily surprised when I heard her say that, but then Susie stood up and walked around the table and straight up to Ashley.

"Depends. What's he taste like?" she asked in a sultry voice.

She put her hands on Ashley's face and kissed her full on the lips and then their tongues briefly explored one another's before Susie broke it off and stepped away.

"Mmm, not bad...but why don't you go ahead and finish him off."

Gesturing with her head towards a nearby table, Susie added, "There're some Air Force guys over there that have been eyein' me and they offered to make me air-tight so I might be down for a gang-bang later on tonight."

Then Kylie suddenly spoke up.

"Hey, I wouldn't mind checking him out...I mean, as long as you don't mind."

"Of course not honey. I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't serious."

Then Ashley added, "Just make sure I can still taste your pussy on his dick when I suck it later. Okay?"

The whole conversation was mind-blowing and I wasn't sure what to believe until Kylie stood up and cocked her head and smiled.

"We're all just fuckin' with you Gunner!"

They all burst out laughing at me and I'm sure my face turned a few shades of crimson at being the brunt of their joke.

Kylie looked down and saw the lump that had quickly formed in my jeans.

"Look, we made his cock hard and it looks like a nice one too!"

Ashley reached over and ran her fingers along the distinctive outline of the head of my penis, causing it to get even harder.

"Oh, it's a nice one all right. C'mon stud," she said grabbing my hand, "let's get out of here and let these girls have their fun."

"Bye bye sluts!" Ashley waved as she started pulling me towards the door.

***

She snuggled close to me on the front seat of my pickup as I pulled out of the parking lot and drove off towards her apartment.

"You shoulda seen the look on your face when you thought you were gonna get to fuck Kylie. It was priceless," she said laughing.

"Yeah, the story of my life. You know that was kind of mean of you girls to tease me like that," I said in a faux pouting tone.

Ashley reached down and started massaging my swollen prick through my pants as I drove.

"Aww, did we hurt your feelings? This one didn't seem to mind too much," she said as she rubbed my crotch.

"Well I thought one of my fantasies was about to come true."

"And what fantasy is that?"

"I've always wanted to have a three-way with two beautiful women," I stated.

"Me too!" she said excitedly, but then caught herself. "Wait, are you including me in that threesome?"

"Of course!"

"So, which of the other girls would you pick?"

"Oh, so I only get to choose one?"

"Well, let's start with one for now big boy," she said laughing and giving my prick a squeeze.

"Hmm...that's a tough one since you and your friends are all so hot. I would take any of them but for some reason Jade has me intrigued."

susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers
12