Hot of Darkness Pt. 03

Story Info
A sexy social media teen embarks on a journey with two men.
5.4k words
4.75
5.6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after their eventful night, Vanness felt crusty from all the dry cum on her massive double H-sized tits and innocently angelic face. With the amount of sperm that soaked into her body that night, it may be difficult calling her a virgin but she was. Vanness Alcatraz, an 18-year-old social media star, may have had her tits and mouth fucked and splattered with cum but no one had gotten close to deflowering her pussy. It made her much more enticing. Captain Cumin and his little partner Imbio both knew that she would never forget the sexual experiences they had given her.

Vanness woke up at sunrise, as she usually does, and felt the immediate need to wash the dried leftovers from Capt. Cumin and his little partner's session. She carefully took her backpack with her and exited the tent. She was certain the two wouldn't awake for at least a couple more hours. As she left the tent, she checked her backpack for an extra set of clothes. The amulet was the first thing she noticed in her bag. Instinctively, she picked it up to take another look at it. There were definitely contemporary shells on this amulet but the tribe is extinct, perhaps they migrated. Vanness walked into a shallow stream of water holding onto the amulet. Luckily the water wasn't too cold and it was barely high enough to reach her knees. The 5'7ft vixen was fixated on the amulet. This amulet, the Aminka, was such a renowned topic of discussion.

She felt that holding it was the closest experience to pre-history she could have. The amulet was a great reminder to the archaic customs of weddings. The tribe's strongest warrior would plant these atop the highest tree they could climb and the first female to get it would bond with the male. It seems almost animalistic and primitive but it's a cute gesture, she thought to herself.

A small branch fell from one of the trees and scared the girl. It broke her train of thought, but it helped her remember to wash before Captain Cumin and Imbio awakened. To avoid dropping the amulet, she put it around her neck. Luckily, her blonde curly hair wasn't too poofy or it would be puzzlingly difficult to drape the necklace over her shoulders. She bent over and cupped her hands to pick up water. She splashed her face and rubbed the dry sperm away. She did this several times until she felt clear of the sheen of cum. She rubbed her massive tits with water until they were free from any male residue. Water sluiced over her toned body as she bent over, stretched, and rubbed sensitive areas. The sight was alluring and would have been a loss to humanity if it hadn't been recorded. Luckily, it was.

Captain Cumin Cide was on top of one of the Amazon's large trees to gawk at Vanness from a distance. One hand was on the tree's trunk and another was holding a camera steady. He had an impressively athletic figure for a man over 45 years of age. It's not hard to imagine that he'd look like an Olympic athlete in his prime. In contrast, beside him was Imbio. Imbio was about 4ft tall and as ugly as they come. He did however don an impressive long john between his legs, but no girl would ever willingly try to remove his pants to see it. In fact, Vanness Alcatraz was the first girl he ever felt on it.

Captain Cumin Cide and Imbio were both on the edge of a branch relishing the view of Vanness bathing herself after her cum shower.

Imbio broke silence "Captain..."

"What?" Captain said while his eyes were hooked onto Vanness.

"I need to penetrate her."

"Mutual feelings, lad." The Captain said in an almost stressed-out fashion. The feeling of her pleasuring them was enough but it always left them wanting more.

Captain Cumin looked to Imbio, "With what method would she remedy us with her cherry, though?"

"I don't know," Imbio depressingly said. This was the first girl to touch him, so he needs to go all the way.

"Oh, I know!" Imbio exclaimed, "we need to save her. It would make us so heroic that she would want to fuck us both!"

"But from what? Does she look like she requires rescue?"

The two stared back down. Vanness was still bathing herself in the enjoyment of peace. If only she had known about the two perverts in the trees equally enjoying her, or if she had known about the dozen natives that were approaching her.

"AAAAH!" Vanness shrieked so loud it could pierce the entire jungle.

A dozen native Peruvian men surrounded Vanness Alcatraz. She noticed they were very thin and lean with dark skin and white paint decorating their bodies. Their noses were flat, their hair was messy and they were outfitted in a veil of animal skin to hide their privates.

Vanness didn't know what to do. She was surrounded by a dozen men armed with bows and flint knives. She knew reasoning with them would come to no avail because she doesn't know their language. She tried to step away but they moved closer. She decided that they may leave her alone if she remained still.

Captain Cumin and Imbio were equally worried. They were afraid that they may unleash an arrow or two if they made a sound. Also, their peeping adventure has suspended the two Toms high on a tree rendering them unable to offer assistance. The best they could do is just more watching.

Vanness was apprehended by two native men gripping her shoulders tightly. They started marching her further into the Amazon. Imbio and Captain Cumin could do nothing but climb down the tree and follow the tribespeople.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Captain Cumin Cide and Imbio followed the tribesman. They were careful to avoid stepping on the crunchy leaves or brittle twigs. Their pace was just enough to reach the native tribe settlement. It looked like a standard pre-historical excavation site. Buildings were erected with branches and roofed with dry leaves. Some huts had walls lined with clay. There was a communal bowl filled with an iridescent liquid and a giant wooden totem Miss Vanness was tied to.

Both Imbio and Captain Cumin were worried now. They realize that she may be sacrificed before either of them can have sex with her. The daunting damsel was completely helpless as her arms were suspended by a rope. She was also completely naked with the exception of the necklace decorating her cleavage.

Acting as reconnaissance, the two melded their minds together to hatch a plan.

"Imbio, we need a distraction to draw the miscreants away from Miss Alcatraz." The Captain was serious now.

"Well, Captain, you can probably just run in there and beat the shit out of them. They don't look so tough."

"Your observations are astute but you see, Imbio, I'm not impervious to death. One arrow can kill me. We need to both be undetected."

"What about this?" Imbio drew a small lighter from his pocket.

"Ah-Hah! Well done, Imbio! We can light their impoverished roof. It looks ready for a bonfire!"

Imbio smiled, "alright, I'll go around and start it."

"Wait! Imbio, something is happening!" The Captain paused his ally.

The first tribesman in front of Vanness rested his hand on her tit. She felt sickened by the wild stranger's touch. He began groping her giant tit with his unclean dark paw. Her nipple hardened at the unwelcome embrace. Vanness instinctively turned her head away in disgust and shut her eyes closed. The native man gave a sad sigh and walked away. This pattern repeated a couple times. About five men walked up to Miss Alcatraz and groped one of her tits until she looked away.

Captain Cumin and Imbio were puzzled.

"What the fuck is going on?" Imbio said under his breath.

"Oh-no." The captain said. "It's the necklace. They're going to match her with one of these savages!"

"Well, they're not doing anything yet, maybe they'll let her go?" Imbio asked.

A man roared from the Amazon's brush. It sounded more like an ape than a man. A tribesman draped in feathers and exotic animal skin approached Vanness. He towered over her at an impressive height well above 6'5ft. He was taller and much more muscular than the Captain. In comparison, this brawny tribesman made the Captain look like an anorexia survivor.

"Damn." Imbio gasped.

"You need to start that distraction, now!" Captain seemed certain this was only trouble.

"Okay, but don't leave without me!"

"Of course not, Imbio!" The Captain smiled and patted his comrade's head. The captain then turned away and reached into his pocket. He gave a confused face of worry and frantically patted his pockets in search of something.

"Looking for this?" Imbio raised up the Captain's camera.

"Uhh-yes..."

"Like I said, Captain. Don't leave without me, or you won't have these souvenirs."

The Captain nodded in shame. Imbio knew that his leader perceived him as expendable. To be fair, the feeling was mutual and having a voluptuous teen in peril only exacerbated the issue.

Meanwhile, the alpha tribesman grabbed both of Vanness' giant tits. He began kneading them roughly. His erection rose through his loincloth and stood at a marvelous 12 inches strong. Vanness gasped in sight and winced at the feeling. Naturally, she could do nothing but stare in mesmerization and fear of the giant. The mammoth man stared back into her eyes and smiled. He released Vanness' tits and roared in a celebratory manner. The adjacent natives were cheering with him. Vanness breathed heavily in anticipation. Her giant tits were heaving as she exhaled the cold Amazon air.

The giant native walked to the center of the village with a clay bowl and scooped some liquid out the communal cauldron. He then approached the restrained beauty and placed the lid on her lips. Vanness refused at first, she didn't want to drink this strange juice the man was attempting to decant down her throat. She furrowed her eyes and nostrils while sewing her lips behind her teeth. The native man was getting visibly frustrated as the juice was pouring on her tits instead of in her throat. The man angrily clenched her tit.

"Ahh!" Vanness yelped.

This small gap in her mouth was enough for the man to shove the clay bowl into. The rainbow shimmering fluid poured into her mouth and she reluctantly swallowed. She only had an idea of what it was, but she was hoping to be wrong. The tribe collectively cheered again in anticipation for what was next. Vanness felt despair at what may happen next. With all her might she yanked the rope and severed the binding. Her hands were finally free. She began striding until the native beast yanked her by her gold curly hair. This beast of a man carried Vanness over his shoulder like his own personal luggage.

The natives started screaming. An orange hue was canvasing the tribe. It turned into a red flicker that danced across the floor. A fire had started on several of their leaf-covered roofs. Everyone's eyes were glued to the top of their dwellings. The native giant dropped Vanness and screamed in anger.

With this opportunity, Captain Cumin ran for the 18-year-old and picked her up. He was lucky the screams were drowning out the sounds of his heavy steps but not before he was seen by a couple of tribespeople.

Captain Cumin ran as fast as he could. Vanness was shouldered over the captain's back. She could see Imbio running behind her. She knew she was rescued.

Vanness felt drowsy. It seems the liquid she drank was what she feared, after all.

Captain Cumin was panting "Miss Alcatraz, are you unwell?"

Vanness was fighting every urge to pass out.

She weakly said "Captain..."

"Yes! Miss- Alca! traz! " The running was getting to him as the burst of energy from adrenaline was wearing off.

"Captain... they gave me an aphrodisiac. It will make me sleep for a handful of hours, then I will no longer be in control of my physical urges."

The Captain smiled from ear-to-ear as he heard this.

"Please, Captain. Do not do what I ask once I wake. I do not want to have sex with you. You could be as old as my father... and Imbio... is... well... Imbio."

Imbio's smile faded "Hey!?"

"Please Captain, do not..."

Miss Alcartaz passed out from the native concoction. Her arms flailed as her tits were pressed against her savior's back.

The Captain felt conflicted. He had always wanted to fuck this piece of meat but he understood that this would not be under the guise of willingness.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Captain Cumin Cide and Imbio trekked at full speed until they reached their fortress.

The Captain and Imbio needed to take a break. They both desired a quick shower and a day's rest after running a marathon on jaggedly uneven ground. They were all happy to be alive. Imbio was waiting for his turn to shower and so he watched over Vanness. She seems to have passed out completely still. Imbio was too tired to touch himself at the sight of her. The big tit teen social media star was on Captain Cumin's bed with a soft white blanket rested over her. It felt somewhat shameful to keep her bare on a bed, so a blanket to cover her body felt sufficient.

The Captain entered the room with his glistening body covered by a towel wrapped around his hips.

"Imbio!" The Captain said. "Let the girl rest alone. I ordered you to guard her beyond the walls of my room, not in them!"

"I didn't do anything, Captain." Imbio walked out of the room and closed the door to grant privacy to the sleeping beauty.

Captain was in a serious tone "Imbio, I know you want to copulate with her, as do I, but we must heed her final wishes. We are to not take advantage of the poor girl."

"Alright, captain." Imbio was silent for a couple seconds. "I can watch the video footage right now, though, yeah???"

"Alright, but shower first. I can smell you from down there." Captain smirked.

Imbio glared at the man and shuffled away whispering, "asshole..."

Imbio went up to the 2nd floor of their fortress and Captain Cumin was alone. He sighed in relief that no one was going to take advantage of the busty college student secured in his room.

"Captain!" The door slammed open and he turned his body. He saw Vanness Alcatraz wearing his white blanket like a Greek dress. She looked stunning in the fabric as she used it to shield his eyes from her delicious curves.

"Yes, Miss Alcatraz? Are you well?!" He seemed slightly panicked. Vanness had a gaped mouth like she was hungry and her eyes looked unnaturally wide towards him.

"No..." Miss Alcatraz was breathing heavily with the pace only increasing each moment they conversed.

"What is wrong, Miss Alcatraz? Do you require urgent care?"

The buxom lady dropped the white blanket to the floor. She pushed her chest out to display her huge tits and bit on her lower lip.

Seductively she staggered "I-I-I n-need you to fuck me."

Captain Cumin was at a crossroads here. He knew she wasn't in her right mind because of the aphrodisiac. This was a complex moral scenario for him.

"YES!" He said instantly.

Captain Cumin rushed into the seductress' arms and stuck his tongue hard into her mouth. It felt very different this time. Vanness' tongue was swiveling hard around his mouth in equal anticipation of their embrace. Her face was rubbing against him without regard to how his mustache made her feel uncomfortable. It's like there were no bounds to her lust.

The captain pulled her mouth away and smiled at her. Vanness gleefully smiled back. Capt. Cumin picked up the sexy idol and brought her into his room. He threw her on the bed. Her titties bounced upon landing. She recollected herself and sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at him. There they were again; those green piercing eyes that the man loved to see. It was a perfect fit on her youthful face.

Vanness reached for the captain's towel and shed it below his hips to his feet. His seven-inch beast met her eyesight once more and soon her mouth. Now both members were bare and ready for their final adventure.

"Wrap your lips around my shaft, Miss Alcatraz." The Captain couldn't wait any longer.

Vanness kept her eyes open this time. She lined her gaze directly into his as she slowly welcomed his cock into her mouth. She was starving to slobber on a meatstick at this point. Somehow, Miss Alcatraz managed the entire length of his thick veiny meat in her throat. As she drew her face back, she sucked as hard as possible. Her cheeks caved in and her tongue glided on the bottom surface of his member.

"Oooooh yesss..." The captain moaned.

Vanness started speeding up. She slurped his cock faster, keeping the suction tight like a vacuum nozzle. She bobbed her head up and down non-stop for what felt like forever. Her blonde wavy hair bounced with her tits as she pushed herself to speed up quicker every second. The captain couldn't believe his eyes. She was masterful at sucking cock.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned in delight.

He thought nothing could beat this feeling until she pushed her face all the way into his groin to deepthroat this dick farther than before. Her throat was fully occupied with the Captain's cockmeat.

While she sucked, the older gentleman would stroke her soft curly blonde hair. It was surprisingly silky despite the lack of shampoo and conditioner available here.

The Captain's penis polisher withdrew her head back to gasp for air. She was panting heavily now. She grabbed his dick and immediately began smacking it hard across her chest. She only stopped to smear his pre-cum on her nipples.

"Miss Alcatraz, where may I finish?"

She still had that glossy look in her eyes.

"Wherever you want," she responded.

The Captain was more than excited. He wanted to hear details to edge him a little further.

"May I cum on your face?"

"Yes."

"In your mouth?"

"Yummy." She licked her lips and stuck her tongue out.

"In your pussy."

"Oh, yes, please." Miss Alcatraz pleaded like a cat in heat.

Vanness let go of his cock and plopped herself back on the bed. The voluptuous 18-year-old model spread her limbs out like an X. She was on her back exposing her fresh and tight cunt between her sexy abs and toned smooth legs. The Captain was stunned at the sight. Miss Alcatraz caressed her hand down her legs and began massaging her cute little pussy.

"Imbio!" The captain yelled at the top of his lungs. "Bring that camera down here, RIGHT NOW!"

Captain Cumin prowled on the bed with the busty virgin teen, he shoved his face between her legs and began thrusting his tongue inside her erogenous zones.

"Oooh, yes. OOooooh, captain. Yesss. Yesss" She was softly cooing in ecstasy. This was a novel feeling to the teen. Having cocks rub inside your mouth or between your chest will never feel as good as what she was experiencing.

The captain was flicking his tongue at the top of her cherry. He was masterful at parading his tongue around her pussy. She was getting very wet. Vanness reached down and gripped the captain's hair. It was exciting for her to feel pleasure that wasn't self-induced.

She moaned "I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum... I'm go- uh. Ah. Aaah!"

The Captain released Vanness as she had just experienced her first orgasm. She pulled the captain up to her face.

"Captain, cum inside." Vanness cupped her melons and pushed them together for her first fuck.

Captain Cumin Cide was ecstatic. He positioned his penis at the entrance of her virgin pussy lips.

Imbio came into the room. "What is it Cap-" His jaw dropped at the sight of Captain Cumin on top of the big tit student. Without any words, he readied the camera up and began recording.

The middle aged man above Miss Alcatraz began pushing his member into her virgin body.

"Ahhhh." The gorgeous goddess groaned in pain and pleasure.

First the tip entered her, then inch-by-inch he had taken her flower. His cock was now enveloped in a legendary feeling. His member was the first to be consumed by the tight meaty flesh of this big breasted nubile.

12