Hot on Arrival

Story Info
A flight attendant's first day brings many surprises.
3.7k words
4.34
45.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my first day as a trainee flight attendant on New World Airlines, the ultra-exclusive airline that catered to a very selective clientele. All passengers on New World had to undergo an extensive background investigation to rule out certain deviant behaviors, but once they received the green light from New World, their every whim was attended to. Working for New World was a flight attendant's dream. The hours were great, the routes took you to amazing locales, and after each shift you got a full two weeks off to "recover." Little did I know how much I would need that recovery.

That morning, I got dressed into my New World uniform -- white button-down shirt, unbuttoned enough to show 2 inches of cleavage; form fitting black skirt whose hem reached just below my crotch, thigh-high black stockings held up by a very-visible garter belt; and 4-inch black patent leather heels. And that was the visible part of the uniform. As trainees, we were told to wear a white lace bra and no panties. It was everything I could do to keep my pussy from showing out from under the skirt if I did anything other than stand up perfectly straight. I was also wearing the regulation "natural" makeup look. We were given a little freedom with our hairstyles, so I opted for a practical French twist.

After packing my overnight bag, I made my way to the airport. New World passengers and employees didn't mingle with the "regular" people, so I drove to the private terminal for exclusive guests. As I walked in the employee entrance, I immediately began to have second thoughts. I knew New World flight attendants were different, but I didn't realize how much. All of the women around me were gorgeous. Long legs, perfectly manicured nails, long beautiful hair. It was likely walking onto a magazine shoot full of models. I hoped I would be able to fit in.

As I looked around nervously, another flight attendant, slightly older than me and clearly in charge, walked up to me with a clipboard. "You must be Alicia. I'm Sheila. Welcome to your first day," she said with a smile. "Let's take a look at you."

She proceeded to look me up and down while making checks on her clipboard. I had no idea what she was evaluating, but she obviously thought I was missing something because she frowned slightly.

"You've done a great job getting into your uniform, but I'm not sure your nipples are quite prominent enough," she said. "Could you please unbutton your blouse?"

"Here?" I asked, immediately blushing.

"Yes," she said.

Suddenly acutely aware of how many other people were in the room, I set down my bag and began to unbutton the next few buttons of my shirt.

"I see the problem," she said, still frowning. "Your bra is white lace, as instructed, but it has a lining. You're going to have to remove that to remain in regs."

"I'm sorry?" I said, with a slight stammer.

"Take. Off. Your. Bra." She said very slowly.

Gulping, I lowered my sleeves over my arms and reached behind my back to unhook my bra. As I slid it off my arms, I suddenly realized how cold it was in the room. I dropped my bra onto my suitcase and stood for more inspection.

"Very good," she said, "now pinch your nipples until they are a little more prominent."

I reached up and began to play with my breasts, while it seemed like the whole room had gone silent and was watching me. I could feel my nipples getting hard and, surprisingly, I could also feel my pussy getting wet.

"That's good," Sheila finally said. "Put your shirt back on. You'll be boarding flight 693 shortly, and I will be your trainer." And she walked away.

A short time later, Sheila and I were aboard the mid-size jet waiting for the passengers to arrive.

"Are you ready for your first flight?" she asked. "Do you understand what you are expected to do?"

"Anything the passengers request," I answered.

"Right. Some of their requirements may seem a little...unorthodox, but it's our job to keep them happy. They pay a lot of money to have their every whim attended to."

As she said this, passengers began to board the plane and Sheila and I set about helping them to their seats, bringing them drinks, and making sure they were prepared for takeoff. The entire plane was made up of what other airlines would consider "first class" accommodations. Each passenger had a large seat, with plenty of room to spread out. There were two seats on either side of the aisle. As I walked around, I felt incredibly conspicuous in my short skirt and white blouse with no bra. I could feel eyes on me the whole time and it was turning me on quite a bit.

"Why don't you go see if the pilots need anything, Alicia," Sheila said with a wink as the last of the passengers settled in.

I walked up to the flight deck and knocked on the door. It opened and I saw two very good-looking men seated inside the tight quarters.

"Well, hello there," the pilot said, giving me an approving once-over. "I don't think we've met before."

"No, sir. I'm a trainee. My name is Alicia. Is there anything I can get you before we takeoff?"

"Come in, Alicia, and sit in my lap so we can get to know each other a little better. My co-pilot can take care of pre-flight."

I did as he said, feeling very self-conscious. Just like passengers, New World pilots got whatever they asked for from flight attendants.

"You look great in the New World uniform, but you seem to have forgotten your bra," he said as he slid his right hand inside my top and gave my left nipple a tight pinch.

I bit my lip to keep from yelping and just nodded. He slid his hand out of my top and moved it down to between my thighs and moved his hand up until he was fondling my pussy. Before I realized what was happening, he was sliding a finger inside of me and thrusting it in and out.

"Do you like that sweetheart?" he asked. "Are you a big fucking whore like all these New World flight attendants?"

I didn't know how to answer, so I just sat there letting him finger me and, again to my surprise, getting very turned on. It was then that I noticed the co-pilot had abandoned his check list and was snapping pictures of me with his cell phone.

"Ok, sweetheart, I'm all done with you for now," the pilot said, sliding his finger out of me. "But you're going to need to show a little more skin to keep these passengers happy." He then unbuttoned my blouse down to my navel and lifted me up onto my feet. "Stop back in after the first beverage service and we'll talk a little more," he said as he turned back to his work.

As I made my way out of the flight deck, I felt the co-pilot slap my ass and then heard him snap another picture.

I walked back out into the passenger area, just in time for Sheila to hand me a tray of drinks. "These are for rows 3 and 4," she said, turning back to the kitchen to continue mixing drinks. I handed out the drinks to each passenger and then asked if there was anything I could get them.

The passenger in an aisle seat right next to me looked up and said, "I could really use a little relaxation before take-off. How about you get down here and suck my cock?"

I was shocked, but he looked completely non-plussed. I looked at the other passengers. They were all engrossed in their reading material or wearing headphones; none of them seemed to think anything was wrong. I looked back toward the kitchen, but Sheila was nowhere to be seen.

"Let's go, sweetheart," the passenger said. "We don't have much time before departure." I looked down and saw that he had taken his enormous cock out of his pants and was stroking it into an erection.

I suddenly realized that this was what New World Airlines meant when they said their passengers' every need was attended to. I gave in and got down on my knees in the aisle. His cock was so huge I wasn't sure how I was going to get it all in my mouth. I leaned over and opened my lips and took him in as far as I could. I wrapped my hands around the base of his cock and began to move my head up and down letting saliva run down onto my hands as lube. As I worked his cock with my mouth and my hands, I felt myself getting more and more turned on. The public nature of this situation was incredibly hot. In my excitement I sucked and worked his cock harder and harder until suddenly I felt him arch his hips up and a load of hot cum shot into my mouth and down my throat. I swallowed it all while I continued to suck and stroke him. When he was finally done coming, I leaned back and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Thanks, sweetheart," he said, handing me a $20 bill. I think I was little in shock from the whole encounter because I took the bill without a word, tucked it into the waistline of my skirt and stood up.

Just then, I heard the flight attendant call button ding from somewhere toward the back of the plane. I looked back and saw that row 14 had called me. I made my way back to what appeared to be a husband and wife sitting side by side.

The husband looked up at me from the aisle seat and said, "My wife has been watching you, and she would like to know if she can eat your pussy." What was happening???

"Um...of course? Sure?" I said, not really sure. I walked in front of his seat and stood next to his wife, unclear on what exactly should happen.

"Just climb on up here and sit on my face, gorgeous," she said, reclining her seat as far back as it would go, which was nearly horizontal. I did as she asked and climbed onto her seat, edging my way up to her face until I was straddling her. Still a little shocked, I put my knees on either side of her head and lowered myself down onto her mouth. Like all New World flight attendants, I kept my pussy hairless except for a thin landing strip, and I could feel her mouth pressed against my labia. Then, with a sudden thrill, her tongue reached out and slid between my pussy lips and started licking my clit.

After the events of the day, I had a lot of pent up sexual frustration going on. I started grinding myself against her face, feeling her tongue expertly work my clit. My eyes were closed, but I was pretty sure all of the other passengers were watching what was going on. I leaned back slightly, enjoying the sensation on my pussy and suddenly felt two hands on my tits. I opened my eyes and saw that the husband had reached over from his seat and was fondling me. This turned me on even more, so I closed my eyes again and I started rocking my hips back and forth in rhythm with the wife's mouth until suddenly I let out a huge scream and came hard.

I opened my eyes, sat back from the wife's face, and saw both husband and wife had huge grins and were looking at each other with what can only be described as total lust. I climbed down off the seat and did my best to readjust my uniform before making my way back toward the front of the plane. As I walked, random hands would reach into the aisle and fondle or slap my ass.

"Where have you been?" Sheila asked as I arrived back at the front of the cabin. "Looks like you've been enjoying yourself," she said, with a wink.

"I didn't know exactly what I was getting myself into," I confessed. "Is it always like this?"

"Oh, no," she replied. "We haven't even gotten started. The real fun begins after takeoff."

About half an hour later, we were in the air at cruising altitude. I served drinks and attended to the needs of the passengers. Sheila helped me as much as she could, but she was clearly very busy as well. My self-consciousness had not worn off as I walked around in my high heels, very short skirt with no underwear, and white shirt with no bra underneath. It felt like everyone on the plane had their eyes on me, which they probably did.

When things with the passengers quieted down, Sheila asked me to check in on the pilots again. Feeling a twinge of anxiety in my stomach, I walked forward to the flight deck and asked to be let in. The door opened and I entered. The first thing I noticed was that the pilot had reclined his seat slightly and had removed his enormous cock from his pants. He had an erection and he was stroking it with his right hand. The co-pilot looked like he was filling out some forms and didn't look up as I entered.

"Hey there, sweet heart," the pilot said with a grin, turning his head to look at me. "Come on back here and sit on my lap again."

I did as he asked, sitting sidewise across his thighs, feeling his erection pressed against my wet, naked pussy. I couldn't help but grind myself against him, which felt so good I moaned in pleasure.

"Time for you to give me what I want," the pilot said, unbuttoning my blouse the rest of the way and slipping it off my arms. "Has anyone told you what great tits you have?" he asked.

I just blushed and bit my lip, not sure how to answer. As I sat there, he began to fondle my tits with his right hand, taking each one and grabbing it hard then pinching the nipples. I kept grinding against him, getting wetter and wetter.

"Lift your ass up a little," he said. I did, and he put his left hand underneath me and guided his long cock up into my pussy. I lowered myself down onto him with a moan, feeling every inch of him inside me. Once again, I noticed the co-pilot had taken out his phone and was snapping away. I didn't mind. I began to ride the pilots cock, bouncing myself up and down, feeling him slide in and out of me.

The co-pilot put down his phone and leaned over in my direction. He was at just the right height to lick my tits, and that's what he did. First he flicked his tongue against my left nipple while his hand fondled my right, then he switched. Just then, I felt a finger start flicking my clit. I was so overwhelmed by what was happening, that I'm not sure whose hand it was down there. I kept riding the pilots dick, bouncing up and down while the co-pilot licked me and someone fingered me. I couldn't believe how good it felt everywhere. I could feel myself starting to build into another orgasm. It got more and more intense as I rode the pilots cock and then finally I came harder than I have in a very long time. At the same time, I heard the pilot groan and felt his hot cum shoot into me. The co-pilot kept working my tits until I fell back against the pilot, exhausted.

"Nice work, sweetheart," the pilot said as he lifted me off his cock and stood me up. I started to pull my shirt back on when he said, "Nope, you're going to leave that here."

"But I can't go out there with no shirt on!" I said, a little horrified, but also slightly aroused at the idea.

"You can because I say you can," he said, pulling my shirt all the way off and tossing it aside.

I could feel hot cum dripping down my leg and the cool air against my bare tits. This was all too much, but I knew I had to do this if I wanted to keep my job. With a deep breath, I opened the door and walked back out into the main cabin area. I instantly felt all eyes on me, but no one seemed particularly shocked.

Sheila saw me looking a little disoriented after my fucking in the cockpit and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the galley. "You look like you've had a good time," she said, and before I could say anything, she slipped a hand between my legs and started fingering my dripping pussy, which was still filled with the pilot's cum. "Oh yeah," she said. "You feel amazing." With her other hand, she started playing with my tits and then she leaned in and kissed me. After she pulled away from the kiss, she took her hand out from between my legs and started licking her fingers.

"Mmm," she said. "You taste delicious. I'm going to have to try some of that later. But right now, it's my turn. Get down on your knees and make me cum." I looked at her, shocked, but after the events of the day so far I knew I had no choice. Slowly, I kneeled down and lifted the front of her skirt and pulled down her white lacy panties. Tentatively, I slid two fingers into her wet pussy and began to slide them in and out of her. Sheila moaned and leaned back against the counter, then placed her hand on the back of my head and pushed it toward the front of her crotch. There was no mistaking what she was asking me to do.

I leaned in and stuck out my tongue, sliding it between the folds of her labia until I found her engorged clit, which I began licking up and down. I'd never done this before, so I was just trying to guess envision what I would like done to me. While I licked her clit, I kept sliding my fingers in and out of her sopping pussy. Sheila moaned loudly, not caring that passengers could clearly hear her. I kept licking and Sheila's moans kept getting louder and louder until suddenly she yelled out and then collapsed against the galley counter.

I leaned back and stood up. "That was fantastic," Sheila said. "I think I'm going to request that you and I be partners for the foreseeable future." And with that, she walked out of the galley to check on the passengers.

I stood there for a second, unsure what to do, then realized I had to keep working in the cabin, shirt or no shirt. I walked out and made my way down the aisle, acutely aware of all the eyes on my naked tits. As I passed rows of passengers, some would reach out and grab my tits and give my nipples a pinch, or slide a hand between my legs. If someone had told me before I took this job that this was how it would be, I'm not sure I would have taken it, but now that I was here I was thoroughly enjoying every moment.

As passengers rang the flight attendant call button, I would go to their aisle and invariably someone wanted to lick or fondle my tits while I took their drink order. Some fingered me and I came at least two more times before the flight was over.

As we approached time to prepare for landing, Sheila asked me to check on the pilots one last time. Tingling with anticipation, I knocked on the cockpit door and was once again admitted. This time the co-pilot was clearly waiting for my arrival. His cock was out and he was stroking it into a huge erection.

"Come over here and suck my cock," he said, barely looking up at me. I knelt in the tiny space between the pilot and co-pilot, trying to figure out how I was going to get such and enormous dick in my mouth. I leaned over and licked it all over, then took it in and started bobbing up and down, feeling it bump the back of my throat. The co-pilot moaned, which I took as encouragement, so I kept working his cock up and down. As I did this, I felt the pilot reach down and put a hand on either side of my hips to lift my ass into his lap.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp slap on my ass and heard the pilot say, "You little whore. You need to be punished." As he said this he continued to rain down slaps on my ass and then reached around with his other hand to finger my clit. The spanking was a total turn on. I was a naughty whore -- I totally enjoyed being fucked and fondled by all these strangers and this plane and couldn't wait to do it again on another flight. I sucked the co-pilot as hard as I could and just as I felt myself starting to cum from the pilot's finger, the co-pilot arched his back and shot a load of hot cum down my throat. I gagged and gulped for air at the same time as I felt the enormous orgasm overtake my whole body.

Slowly, I lifted myself off the co-pilot's dick and sat up, mostly on the pilot's lap, then stood up and straightened my skirt.

The co-pilot looked at me and said, "Thanks, babe, you can get back to work now. We'll be landing soon." I took this as my cue to leave the cock-pit and walked out into the cabin. Sheila was waiting for me.

"You've had quite the trip, haven't you?" she said. "I think you're going to be a great addition to the New World Airlines team."