Hot Pulses Ch. 13

Story Info
Ending alternative 2: Eirin finds courage.
5.8k words
4.67
2.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sihghis
Sihghis
43 Followers

Note: This ending takes place immediately after chapter 11, nothing in the previous ending has occurred here.

Hot Pulses

by Sihghis

Ending Alternative 2

Applying moisturiser to my dewy body following the shower, I enjoyed the smoothness of my skin. I took my time, humming in the languorous afterglow of a good orgasm. I was massaging away the doubts that were still buzzing somewhere deep within my mind. I attempted to drown them out by putting what I was doing into words.

There we go, make myself as nice to the touch as possible. After all, this body belongs to her, and I want her to have the best possible feel of it when she claims it again.

The doorbell rang. For a moment, anticipation sparked in my chest -- perhaps she had come to take me early! But I could tell it wasn't Ash by the feeling in the air and the lack of pulses pushing me to answer. Well, whoever was interrupting me was in for a tease then. I wrapped the towel low down my chest, folding it in place very loosely, and giggled to myself as I flounced down the hall to my front door, still dripping wet.

I swung the door open, and everything changed.

I was confronted by a determined figure, fists clenched by her side and eyes like granite.

"Eirin!" I gasped.

"I'm not leaving until we sort this out, and you give me a full explanation of what's happening -- and an apology, too!" Her voice was heavy with emotion.

Everything I'd been pushing down under the warm covering of surrender bubbled to the surface again. Overwhelmed with gratitude, guilt, sorrow, and relief I broke down into tears and collapsed into Eirin's shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I choked.

I could feel the hesitation as a tension in her muscles as she was caught between anger and the desire to comfort me. After a few moments she let out a resigned sigh and her body relaxed.

She wrapped her arms around me gingerly and stepped inside, closing the door behind us.

---

I lay against her on the couch, sniffling, but much calmer than before. Her body heat soothed me, as did her hand stroking my hair. I had told her everything, and no coldness or sickness had disrupted me from opening up. It was all down to her now, and how she'd react. After a moment, I felt the vibration in her chest as she spoke.

"I'm not sure exactly how to make sense of everything you just told me. It all seems impossible." I shrank at her words, but she continued. "I trust you, though, and I believe you. One thing that's completely certain in all this is that we need to keep you away from her."

Warmth swelled in my chest -- a different kind of warmth than that which the pulses brought me. I looked up at her, appreciation glistening in my eyes.

"Thank you, thank you so much. Even though I've been so awful to you, used you as a prop in her little games by playing with your attraction..."

Eirin snorted, the familiar sardonic sound bringing a smile to my face. "Oh please, I've been struggling to keep my eyes off you for far longer than a couple weeks."

My eyes widened, and we stared into each other for a heartbeat. "How long?" I breathed.

She swallowed, and then spoke firmly and clearly. "I've been in love with you for two years." I could see the weight lifting from her shoulders.

I stopped to absorb her words. I felt inflated. It was as if the strength she had found in herself to admit the truth was also filling me. As I looked into our eyes, I could see that it was reciprocal - we were reinforcing each other.

She had never looked more beautiful to me than she did in that moment. It was as if every little feature of hers that made her cute was refined, matured, and shining like a beacon to draw me into her -- and go to her I did. Slowly but steadily, inch by inch, I slid closer to her face. She didn't move to meet me, but neither did she try to stop me; she was frozen in indecision.

The first meeting of our lips was light, almost too light to feel. With each kiss I pressed in closer to her unmoving face, and she started to tremble, finding her voice.

"I-I can't, it would be like taking advantage..." She faltered.

"No, my mind is so clear right now." I reassured her, and kissed her face, her chin, and her neck as she continued to protest in a strained voice.

"But -- but -- Maybe you wouldn't even like me at all if she hadn't done something to you!"

"I don't care -- this is who I am now, and this is real." I raised my leg over her lap to straddle her, and the towel which had long since come open fell away completely behind me.

I saw her hands clenching and unclenching at her sides as her eyes fell down to my naked body. Still, she hesitated. "But... We still... There's..." She swallowed as I stretched up before her, pressing my breasts forward. "Oh my god." She croaked.

I stayed motionless for a little while, posing. I wanted to draw that confidence out of her again, I wanted her to take the initiative. I could tell she wanted to make a move, but when it became obvious that she wasn't going to, I leaned in again to kiss her, and then pulled back, smiling as I sighed a single word.

"Eirin."

Her shaking hands came up to grasp my hips as she took in air intensely through her nose. "You are so..." She shook her head in wonderment as if she couldn't even find the words to describe me, and my heart swelled with a pride that was more whole than the pride I felt at Ash's compliments. Her hands continued on their journey, one sliding round to my ass while the other trailed up my back. "Kiss me again." She husked, and I did.

I hoped that I could erase the memory in her of that terrible first kiss on campus. I sucked her bottom lip as if trying to pull something up and out of her and laid my hands on the sides of her face. She had steadied somewhat now and was stroking my back and squeezing my ass. I stole a few gasping words in between kisses.

"Eirin, spank it, please..."

I felt a few timid, jerking motions from her and then a light pat on my rear.

"Harder, please, do it hard..."

She moved more smoothly this time, but there was still only the softest tapping sound as she made contact.

"Eirin, come on..." I whined.

SLAP

At the resounding hit I let out a loud, guttural moan and kissed her more frantically. She couldn't hold back her own voice now, humming against my lips with every exhalation. Encouraged, she raised her hand and brought it down against my ass a few more times.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

At each hit I yelped and gasped, feeling hot twinges in my nerves. I began to involuntarily grind my hips in the air over her. But then, she took her hands from me and pushed me back from her lips by the shoulders. I cooed and pouted in disappointment.

"Lay back on the sofa." Her voice had lost it's nasal quality as she spoke from some place further back within herself, and the deep quality made me shiver. My eyes flashed and I obeyed, sliding off her and lying on my back against the arm of the sofa opposite her.

She kneeled up on the sofa and pulled off her thick sweater. To my surprise there was nothing underneath but bare skin. I oohed in approval, and she blushed.

"I just like getting dressed quickly in the morning, shut up!"

My eyes were fixed on her tight little torso. "I'm not complaining, trust me."

She giggled and rolled her eyes, and then gripped my thighs, pulling them apart. She kissed and sucked her way up my creamy inner thigh, and then, all hesitation forgotten in the seductive heat, she took my clit under her mouth and licked.

Unprepared for her sudden boldness, the sensation shocked me, and I jumped up slightly against her, but she was not discouraged. Her agile tongue spoke of far more experience than I'd expected her to have, and she soon had me crying out with pleasure and thrusting against her face, writhing uncontrollably against the rough, cheap sofa but feeling only the exquisite heat in my body.

My knees buckled together over her as I felt the throbbing in my muscles of an incoming orgasm. I tensed repeatedly, and my screams reached a higher and higher pitch with each convulsion. "Ah... AHH... AAAAAHHHH!"

I could see her eyes laughing at me as I fell apart under her ministrations. She kept going for a little while after I came, and I slid down the sofa, twitching. Just when I felt I was getting too sensitive, she stopped and sat up. She lifted her backside to pull off her jeans -- again she was naked underneath. I eyed her legs and her crotch, gnawing my lower lip, then looked to her face for instruction. Her eyes were bright with expectation, communicating exactly what she wanted. We stared at each other, panting, and then wordlessly I sank off the couch and onto my knees.

I crawled between her legs, planting light kisses on her thighs as I worked my way up -- and then passed her crotch completely to feather her stomach with my tongue. I teased her with my fingers, stroking her near her pussy without touching. I shot a mocking look up at her as I fondled and played with her anywhere but where she wanted me to go. She let out a groan of protest, her eyes pleading with me.

"Make me do it." I smirked.

"Oh, you bitch..." She breathed, and I laughed in playful response. "So this is how you want it... I think I'm starting to get the idea."

She grabbed me by the top of my head with both hands and forced me into her cunt, and obediently I matched her energy, sucking her clit hard. She wasn't as loud a lover as I was, but her animalistic grunts were powerfully erotic to me. Her fingers tightened painfully in my hair, but I loved it, loved making her lose control. Her feet were slowly raising up off the ground either side of me as her whole body tensed up, and she squinted down at me, sweat beads forming on her forehead.

She was the type to cum with her whole body. Her shoulders fluttered and her feet hit the floor again with a thud as the air left her body in a series of higher pitched cries. I knew I was done when I finally felt her grasp loosen from my hair and she collapsed into the cushions beneath her. I climbed up her to kiss her in her afterglow, and she responded with tremulous lips.

After a few minutes we were against one another, embracing as we caught our breath. I gave her a sidelong, teasing look to let her know I wasn't done, and she let out a low purr of approval before speaking in a commanding tone.

"Bedroom. Now."

We giggled together as we led each other into my room. My heart was alive -- confident Eirin was even more sexy than I'd imagined.

---

We made love through the night and into the early morning, and we woke up the next day still tangled up together. My lazy smile was matched by Eirin as we spent a good chunk of time just looking at one another, embracing and stroking each other in comfort.

Eirin eventually took the lead and said, "Come on, we'd better get up."

We shared a shower, kissing as we washed each other's bodies. The shower was long and steamy, as we progressed naturally from scrubbing, to playing, to fucking, and we each gave the other multiple orgasms, holding each other upright when it looked like one of us might fall.

By the time we were dressed, it was afternoon. I had thrown out all my old clothes at some stage and was wearing a denim mini that barely covered me, and a straining cotton t-shirt with buttons only halfway up my cleavage and halfway down my navel, over a set of wispy pink lingerie. Eirin didn't seem to mind -- she had slipped on her jumper and jeans in a second and spent the next few minutes watching me dress with a dreamlike expression on her face.

After that, we spent a relaxed hour or two just sat on the sofa in the warm glow of the radiator, holding each other and making idle talk about nothing. We reminisced about various things we had seen, said, and done together over the past couple of years; all our memories were recontextualised now, and seemed more special.

It was mid-afternoon when the first pangs began to pierce my comfort bubble.

Eirin quickly read the change in my body language and expression. "What's wrong?"

"I think she's realised I'm not coming, and she's pissed." I choked.

Eirin's presence was dulling the cold and the nausea, so it was nowhere near the crippling pain I'd experienced that weekend, but it was still enough to make me shiver and sweat. I curled into Eirin's side, and she squeezed me tight, kissing the top of my head. I could sense her genuine upset and worry.

"Let's get out of here for a while, go somewhere and do something, have a nice time." She said. "Remember that little café we went to in first year, the one you said you loved and wanted to go to all the time, but then none of us ever got around to it?"

I gave her a thin smile and nodded. "I'd like that."

---

We were only just shutting the front door behind us when the feeling intensified. I stumbled into Eirin, and she gave me a sharp, questioning look. I turned and nodded to the road in front of us, indicating the source of my distress.

With a screeching of brakes, a car stopped in the middle of the road. The door flew open, and Ash stormed out, looking like a goddess in a long black dress with slits up the sides, and adorned in tasteful gold jewellery, her face even more elaborately made up than usual. A traitorous burst of warmth threatened my heart - She got dressed up to greet me!

"I should have guessed, but I didn't really believe you'd do this to me." She sounded wounded, though her voice dripped in spite. I felt the cold churning of a perverse guilt in my gut. "I made you into a slut, but not for anyone else. You're my slut -- get over here!" She snarled.

Her words were accompanied by an onslaught of pulses, and I nearly stumbled forward -- but Eirin clasped my hand and my legs felt sturdy again. Eirin showed no signs of backing down as she had done from confrontations in the past, and she shouted clear and loud.

"Get out of here! Get away fr-" Her voice suddenly stopped short, and her mouth flapped uselessly.

Ash didn't look at her, addressing only me. "You see how she can't do anything to stop me? Ordinary girls like her don't have what I have. She'll never make you feel what I do."

The pulses re-intensified. My tits felt hot and heavy, my nipples sensitive against my bra, and my thighs clenched as my pussy lubricated. The world turned grey around her, everything centring on Ash. My memory ran wild with all the things she'd done to me, all the things she'd made me do over the brief time I'd known her, crackling with the promise of so much more to come. I moaned low in my throat, and one foot stepped towards her.

"There you go, sweetheart." Her voice had lost it's venom and gained it's honeyed seduction. "Now just let go of her hand and come to me."

My mind was peeling away layer after layer at each pass of the pulsing. Soon there would be nothing left but what she wanted me to think and feel. Right then, it was full of scenes of a potential future, what my life could be like. Happy and free of the burden of thought, dressed in all the pretty slutwear she'd shown me, ready to be grabbed and fucked by her at any time.

No more worries, no more deadlines, no more anxiety about making friends or paying rent -- just more pulses straight from the source, unlimited skin contact with the unbelievably gorgeous woman in front of me. A life of giggling away any troubling questions, permanent pleasure in my pussy as I paraded around physically feeling every look I received, and countless brain-melting orgasms every day in reward for serving her.

And all I had to do was let go... of... her... hand? Her?

Through hooded eyes, I lethargically turned my head to look at Eirin. It looked like she was frozen in place and still unable to make noise, but despite that her defiance was undiminished. Her jaw was set, and her eyes glinted like sharp precious stones. I blinked, clouds of steam beginning to clear from behind my eyes.

Things were coming back to me now, important things. What it was like when someone asked for your opinion on something, and honestly listened to the answer. Having a passion, the reason I'd come here for university in the first place - and having someone who cared for your passion. How rewarding it was to have a real conversation with input from both sides, not just "Yes Ash, no Ash, how would you like me, Ash?"

I remembered that feeling of connection between us during and after sex -- a different kind of eroticism that Ash couldn't bring me if she tried. Eirin could treat me rough too, not only because she enjoyed it but because she knew what I needed and wanted to give it to me. That receptive nature, where she pursued and felt out my reactions and my pleasure, made me feel loved and satisfied more than I ever would when Ash simply created new erogenous zones wherever she needed them.

I turned back to Ash, now steeled and ready for her. I stepped back and shook my head, feeling Eirin on my arm.

"No." Ash spat. "That little bitch can't-"

"Shut up!" I shrieked. Looking at Eirin, I was filled with something -- something that Ash could never give me - and all of her hot pulses and her commands suddenly felt inconsequential by comparison. Ash's insults towards Eirin imbued me with more rage than anything she'd done to me. "Shut up and leave, don't come back!"

Alone I had been too weak, but what I had now was both our strengths combined, mine and Eirin's. We stood tall, shoulder to shoulder, as a united front. In incredulity, Ash stared at me with her mouth still open mid-sentence. She leaned in, exerting noticeable effort. I felt pulses burst within me, and then dissipate -- her power over me was gone.

She stood rigid, tears of frustration springing up in her eyes as she realised there was nothing she could do. Without another word she slunk back in her car, and the two of us watched as it rolled slowly away down the road.

I could feel her leaving my body -- a presence I hadn't even entirely noticed dispersing like smoke in the cool air. I doubted I would ever be entirely the same again, but as I turned to meet Eirin's eyes, smiles of joy and relief blossoming on our faces, I realised that didn't have to be a bad thing.

---

Five Months Later

I was in one of my favourite places -- in front of the mirror. With a coquettish smirk, I turned back and forth, watching the loose cotton of my floral dress dance around my thighs. That would definitely invite a glance, I thought happily. So too would the way the tight drawstring around my waist made my boobs pop, the wide neckline equally drawing attention to my high, bra-assisted cleavage. Any thoughts that I would return to exactly my old ways had soon been quashed -- pulses or no pulses, it was still fun to attract looks.

I checked the time on my phone -- if I set off now, I could catch Eirin early, and we could spend a little while together before the other two arrived. I texted her to let her know, then tucked the phone into my purse and set off into the warm June sunshine.

As I arrived at our meeting place on campus, I smiled to see Eirin laughing with a couple of girls we shared classes with. As it turned out, most of our peers were lovely people if you just approached them, and I would sometimes beat myself up that we hadn't gotten to know them until now in our final year. However, I didn't get the chance to talk to them at that moment; they were already on their way before I'd walked the last couple of dozen feet.

I approached Eirin from behind as she was checking her phone. I couldn't help but allow my eyes to take in the view of her tight little butt in her black skinny jeans. Her long-sleeved burgundy t-shirt was also close-fitting to her physique, which showed the benefits of her recent gym habit, and the neckline was wide around her collar. Her still casual but now sexy look was completed by the tight, shining ponytail that curled over her right shoulder.

Sihghis
Sihghis
43 Followers
12