Hot Sand: Daytona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding without helmets, the way Florida lets you do, dried our wet hair and tangled it up in a crazy messed up way. We looked plenty wild when we got off our bikes. Katty looked super sexy, but she also looked shy and quiet, more so than the way I'd known her up till then. With our bikes parked right by my room, I unlocked the door and walked her in. I'm not the neatest girl, so there was clothes scattered around and stuff. Not a lot, because I was traveling light. The bed was made, though, thanks to the maid or whatever you call them these days. I wondered if it was a guy, because he would have seen my panties and bra and stuff. My bra was there because I didn't wear it. That was one of the many things that had me all horny — my titties are big enough that I don't normally ride without a bra, because I get all bouncy. That night I kinda liked it, though. Maybe I'll do it some more.

"Is the place you're in like this one?" I asked Katty.

"Yeah, sort of," she said.

"Maybe, if we both come next year, we could get a place together," I said.

Katty smiled, and it made me happy. "Yeah, we should do that," she said.

"So that Stevie guy's cute, huh?" I said. "What time do you think he'll get here?"

"I don't know," she said. "Two? Three maybe?"

"Shit, we'll be waking up the neighbors," I said. "Are you loud when a guy fucks you?"

I think the way I say what's on my mind surprises Katty. She looked a little embarrassed and nodded. "Sometimes," she said.

"I met the guys in the rooms next door," I said. "They'll be cool with it I think. They might make fun of us in the morning."

Katty smiled. She looked around at my little bit of stuff, her eyes settling on my bra. "So, do you...have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"Not right now. Just a couple fuckbuddies. One of them's a guy, though."

Katty looked me in the eye. She looked soft and vulnerable. I said, "You sure you're okay with what we did at the bar? I kinda got...turned on more than I should have." I heard Katty breathing harder. Her eyes seemed to be curious, like she was wondering what did it, what turned me on. "You got a crazy nice body," I said.

"I don't."

"Yeah you do," I said. "I mean, it was super hot just being there, wasn't it? But then you, all strippin' it and dancin' it. You're fuckin' good at it. You had all those guys cranked."

"It wasn't me," she said, sorta laughing at the thought of it. "You and that other girl, and that older woman who won with us. You guys were the ones."

"Oh my god, have you ever seen tits like hers? She's older than my mother and those are some crazy nice tits. They're like the tits some of those old movie stars had. Yeah, she got the crowd rowdied up. I'm glad she won a prize. I bet if she'd taken her shorts off she woulda done even better."

Katty laughed. "She was soaked. And that other woman, she never took off her jeans, or even her bikini top."

"Just getting up there and dancing sexy for all those guys probably made her happy. Only us freaks got naked."

"It wasn't just...you and me, was it?" Katty said, looking surprised.

"No that girl in the cowboy hat did, too."

"Yeah," Katty said. "Just us three, though?"

"Yup. Showin' our pussies to the world. Good thing I waxed before I came down here. That'd be a good slogan for the State of Florida — Be sure and wax before you come." Katty and I laughed at that one. Sometimes I make a decent joke.

I went outside to the soda machine and got a couple Cokes for us. When I came back Katty was trying on my bra, over the top of her t-shirt, looking down at how it looked. "I wish I was bigger," she said. "That lady my boyfriend's been fucking around with, she's bigger."

"You mean the home-wrecking skank? You gotta stop thinking nice about her."

"I don't think she knows about me," Katty said.

"Oh," I said. "Shit. Yeah, that's different. But still, she's like his mom's age, right? That's fucked up, right?"

"Is it?" Katty said. "What about us when we're her age. We'll still be into cute guys, right?" She had her hands on the cups of my bra, sorta feeling them, like there was tits in them.

"Is he cute?" I asked. "Your guy?"

Katty nodded.

"As cute as Stevie?"

Katty smiled, said, "No."

"Okay then. Fuck Stevie's brains out, with me helping, and you'll even things up a little," I said. "You and me, though, we got some time. We could get...kinda warmed up, before he comes, if you want to."

Katty looked kind of magical, like she was happy and excited and still shy. She was totally beautiful, standing there with her hair messed up, taking off my bra, showing me how turned on her nipples were, all hardened up and sexy under her t-shirt. She'd left her bra back in her room, too, same as I did.

I put my Coke down on the dresser and went to her. Her head tipped and her mouth opened, because she knew a kiss was coming and she wanted it. She never told me, but I know our kiss on stage, when I was fucking her against the wall, was her first kiss with a girl, and this one in my room was only her second. She liked them both, I could tell, because she moaned real soft and her lips were real soft, too. Gentle. Slow. My lips felt almost like my pussy gets, all sensitive and kind of electric. She touched my tongue with hers and I got this big heat thing all through my body. It was a crazy good kiss.

I know it's not good to rush a girl, especially a new girl, but I was dying to feel her warm skin, now that it wasn't all wet with cold water on it. So I lifted her t-shirt, she lifted her arms, I took it off of her and oh yeah, she's cute as fuck. For real. There's something about that messed-up hair and that look in her eyes. I probably risked freaking her out a little but I just kept going — I took off her riding boots and her socks, and took off her jeans, and she wasn't wearing any panties because they were back at the bar in a wet heap on the stage with mine. So there she was, standing there naked with the breath going in and out of her, loud and kinda fast. I pushed her down on the bed and I did what I wanted to do at the bar — I started eating her pussy and I just about had an orgasm from the taste of it.

I'm crazy about the taste of pussy. I just go kinda nuts when the flavor of a girl hits me. It's probably a good thing I didn't take a lick at the bar, because I woulda latched on and made Katty cum, right there in front of everybody. Well, maybe that's wishful thinking, but I am pretty good at it.

I know Katty thought so, too, pretty much right away, because she was really happy, lying there all wiggly, saying, "Oh yeah!" and "Fuck!" over and over again. It took some time to make her cum, but boy, did she ever. It was super fun, but I knew I needed to slow things down. And I wanted to. We had time to kill, and I was feeling super sexy. It was kinda like that Zen feeling again, but one-on-one, with a warm-skinned girl. No cold water, no hundreds of eyes looking at us. Just me and her in a quiet room in the middle of the night.

Her skin was all flushed with pink and she was funny acting from her big orgasm, but I could tell she wanted to undress me, instead of me just doing it myself. I stood up and she sat on the side of the bed, her body kinda breathless, her face all red. Her wild hair gave me the hornies again, and she unfastened my jeans and wiggled them down me. My pussy was there, uncovered same as hers had been. She just sorta stopped, with my jeans down around my knees, and I just stood there. She just looked at my pussy for a little bit, her face still red, still breathing hard. It was a super sexy minute, I'll tell you that. I wondered if I should talk to her about it, or pull her head to it, but I just stood there, breathing heavy, kinda like she was. And then she, in sorta like slow motion, kissed it, real soft, like her kiss on the mouth with me before. I know she liked my moan, because I could see her smile when she heard it. And then her tongue came out and she tickled my pussy with it, and it felt like the little tiny tongue of a baby cat, or something like that. It made me so happy, my moan was sort of a giggle. I put my hands on her wild hair and I held her to me, real gentle, and she took bigger tastes of my pussy. It was one of those points in time that stick in your head. I'm sure I'll remember it always.

I was naked pretty soon after that, and we tangled up with each other on that old bed. We were warm and soft, and we kissed each other everywhere, all those tender spots on our arms, our backs, our necks. She nibbled on my ear, and her warm breath almost made me cum. She got me to lie on my back, and she spent all kinds of good time on my tits, touching and kissing and breathing her breath on them. I swear to god that girl's got the sexiest breath I've ever felt. She warmed my stomach with it, and she kissed my hips, and then she was there again, looking, my pussy different this time, with me on my back and my legs spread a little.

"You ever sixty-nine your guy?" I asked.

She smiled at me and climbed on, without a word.

I teased her pussy with the tip of my tongue and my warm breath, the way she was doing me. She giggled at me being a copycat, so I dug in and ate her more thoroughly, and she did the same. It was her first time really going for it, and just knowing that was enough to make me orgasmic. So I came, for her, because of her, with her. The two of us losing it together, with the thighs of her leggy legs clasped in my arms, our bodies both out of control with shuddering tremors.

It was later on, and we'd totally lost track of time, locked in yet another sweet sixty-nine, eating each others just-orgasmed pussies, when Stevie knocked at the door.

"Fuck!" Katty said, smiling a surprised, wide-eyed, sexy smile.

I didn't give her a chance to protest or put on clothes or anything, I just jumped off the bed, went to the door and opened it.

"Just in time," I said to him, pulling him in. "Katty and me just made each other cum and she wants you to fuck her." Stevie looked a little stunned, just standing there, looking at us two naked girls. "Now!" I said.

He had two six-packs of beer in his hands. He put them on the floor and started stripping, saying something about the guys being pissed because he just took his bass and left after the show, didn't stay to help them break down their gear.

He got naked real quick and his cock was hard. "You ready for this cute guy?" I asked Katty. "Get on your hands and knees, so he can fuck you while he's standing up."

Katty looked like she couldn't believe what I was saying, but she did it, her sweet ass up and ready. "Do it. Fuck her," I said to Stevie, and he did. He stood at the side of the bed and his cock went deep inside her and she let loose some of that noisy-when-she's-fucked that she'd told me about. It was super hot. Stevie's nice ass was all muscly and flexy as he fucked her. I wanted some too, so I got on the bed next to her, just like she was, and Stevie shifted back and forth, giving both of us some of that nice cock of his. When he was fucking Katty he diddled my pussy with his hand. I kissed her and I could taste the happiness in her mouth. Some of it was the flavor of my pussy, some of it was the taste of revenge against her stupid boyfriend, and some of it was the taste of the future, her and me becoming fast friends, her and me riding together, showing our tits together, fucking each other in cheap motel rooms. Oh, fuck yeah. I found me a new girlfriend.

A threeway was a rare thing for me, and a first for Katty, so we made the most of it. Stevie was totally ready for anything, super happy. Turns out he's a really nice guy, older than me and Katty by ten years or more. He said we were the best thing that ever happened to him, and it could be true I guess.

Katty fucking loved it when he had his cock way deep in her and I was under there with my mouth on her clit. She came so hard that way, and then we switched around and they did it to me. That was when I lost it and got way too loud. I could tell Katty thought it was super hot doing that to me, making me cum real loud like that. She got really into my pussy, touching it all the time, eating me out even when I was so wound up I couldn't take it anymore. I know we must have been keeping the neighbors awake because it was like three o'clock in the morning. But hey, it was Bike Week, and they're partiers, too. It was my first time in Daytona, and I was making the most of it.

Stevie's cock got wore out a few times, so he just sat there and watched me and Katty get all cuddly and kissy. Me and her never stopped making each other cum. It was like we had this secret energy between us, something special that you only find once in a while. It'd go on, all gentle and orgasmy, and then Stevie would join in again. He said his cock felt different than ever before, I guess because it was all worn out but still getting hard and fucking us. He looked like it felt really intense, in a really good kind of way. My pussy was feeling that way, too, over-used but wanting more, and more, and more. That's when Katty's mouth on it started to feel like a soft drug, warm and wet and loving, making these deep different kind of orgasms come up in me. It was like her and Stevie were giving me a whole different kind of sex than I was used to, and I know Katty was feeling that way, too. She looked like the whole night was the best thing in the world.

When it was starting to get light outside she pulled Stevie onto her and they kissed while he fucked her in the old-fashioned way, her on her back with those nice leggy legs of hers wrapped around him. I just laid there and watched, too worn out to even touch his nice ass.

It was super sexy when he left, just after dawn. The parking lot was full of bikes, but nobody was up and around. We went out with him to his car, me and Katty still naked, our pussies all red from all the fucking. I loved being out there like that, with that Florida air all calm and heavy and sort of salty. I felt like the sexiest girl in the world, and I think Katty did, too.

When we went back inside I almost tripped on the six-packs of beer on the floor, all of it still un-drunk. Me and Katty got under the covers of the old bed, snuggled together like we loved each other, and we slept till noon. I could have stayed there in bed with her for the next two or three days, but there were beaches to walk on, a big ocean to swim in, and maybe one or two more wet t-shirt contests to win.

12