Hot Sand: Kooter's Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Mick speaking, and Laura smiled at him, shyly. "Thanks."

"You passed out on us. You okay?" he said.

"Did I?" Laura said, reaching for both the drinks.

"Ralphy made you cum wicked hard, darlin' Laura," Kooter said. "It's all good, right? We liked watchin' it."

"Yeah?" Laura said, smirking. "Do I dare ask what you all did to me while I was out?"

"It was just a few seconds. Half a minute maybe," Mick said.

"You all right?" asked Jim, moving in close, with a quiet bed-side manner, taking a good look at Laura's eyes.

"I'm better than all right," she said, smirking embarrassedly, downing a shot of 'shine and then a gulp of water. "A fuckin' pass-out orgasm? Am I a total slut if I want more of that?"

"You fuckin' squirted, all over Kooter's bunk," Jim said.

"No way! I've never...done that."

"Fuckin' hot," one of the guys said, and some of the others chimed in:

"I never seen it before."

"Just like them porn girls."

"Fuckin' better."

"You got that right."

"Well if all you guys are so turned on by it, how come your dicks are all getting soft?" Laura, still dazed and pleasantly confused, smiled like the devil at the happy looking men. "Scotty, get naked and get down on the floor. I wanna ride that big fucking hairy body."

Scott smiled, his big bear-like self quickly down on his back on the dirty plywood floor. The others watched as Laura mounted him sixty-nine style, some of them speaking their opinions:

"Damn, girl, you look good like that."

"Fuckin' nice ass."

"Yeah it is."

"Eat her, Scott. Make her all twitchy again."

"I wish my girl'd get twitchy."

"You and me both."

Laura moaned at all the attention, her mouth thoroughly full of Scott's cock. Her hips moved with the rhythm she liked, dragging her wet pussy across his hungry mouth. "Oh, yeah, baby," she moaned. "Fuck that feels good."

As she mouthed his cock some more, Laura let her eyes look around at the men she could see. Most were hardened up again, stroking themselves, their eyes and faces lusty. She reached for one of the bad boys of the group, pulling him to his knees, taking his cock into her mouth. After some energetic cock sucking she groaned a happy groan. "Fuck, Scotty, you're eatin' me good. You mind if somebody fucks me in the ass while you're down there?"

"Fuck no," Scott mumbled into her pinkest flesh. "Do whatcha gotta do." Digging back into her pussy with his mouth, he moaned.

Laura reached for Mick. "I like that you care about me, bringing me drinks and stuff. Wanna fuck me in the ass?"

Mick smiled.

"Take your shirt off," she said. "I wanna see you naked."

Watching Mick with wide eyes, moaning from the feel of Scott's mouth on her pussy, she sent one of the others to her handbag for a tube of lube. "I bought it special," she said, the bad boy's cock out of her mouth now, just for a moment. "Nobody's ever been in my ass before."

"Ohhh Shiit!" said one of the men, and some of the others voiced their approval:

"She's a fuckin' anal virgin!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Fuckin' Laura's goin' for it!"

"This is fuckin' hot."

"Better'n porn!"

"You got that right."

Mick and Laura smiled at each other, him fully naked, her eyes and face happy to see him that way. "Turn around. Show me your ass," she said.

"Ohh! She's in fuckin' charge now!"

"This is fuckin' hot."

"Yeah it is."

"You got a fuckin' body on you," she said to Mick, her eyes darkly horny, her tongue still licking the bad boy's cock. "Now lube me up and stick that pretty dick in me. You three boys are gonna make me cum again, so fuckin' hard."

Mick went to his knees back behind Laura's ass, his face looking a bit in awe of the way it was all spread open above Scott's hungry eating. This was raw sex, pure and simple, and Mick's cock was rock hard from the sight, sound and smell of it. The tube of lube was given to him, he opened it and squeezed some right where it needed to be, the coolish sensation of it on her asshole making Laura moan.

Mick's finger spread the slippery stuff on Laura's virgin place, right there by Scott's nose, and Scott adjusted himself down under a bit more, to make some room.

Mick nestled himself in close, carefully avoiding Scott as best he could, and pressed his super-hard cock into the crazy tightness of Laura's well-lubed ass.

"Oh, fuck, Mick! Oh my God. Oh my Goddd! " Laura seemed barely able to huff out the breathless words as his cock began its quest to go even deeper. After the new sensations stabilized a bit, she said, "You're not getting away with this shit as much as you think you are. Janine's gonna be next, you know. I already talked to her about it."

"No fuckin' way!" Mick said, his cock thrusting slowly in Laura's ass, his eyes wide from the sensations and the craziness of what was happening and what was just said.

"Yes fuckin' way," Laura huffed. The feel of a big cock fucking so deeply in her ass made her gasp for breath. "You know how this shit works ...Scotty's wife Trixy ...and now me ...and one of you other guys' wives after that. My little sister, your horny wife, she's...oh, ssshit that feels good! ...she's the logical next one, right?"

"What the fuck, Laura," said Mick, his voice whimpering, his head thrown back in bliss from the way her tight little sphincter squeezed him.

The other guys chimed in with their thoughts again:

"Yeah, sisters!"

"Fuck yeah."

"This is so fuckin' hot."

"You guys got some crazy fuckin' wives."

"Where do I meet a girl like them?"

Laura, barely able to speak during the dual assault of ass fucking and pussy eating, said to her husband, "What do you think, Jim? ...You get to fuck my little sister next time. Don't tell me you haven't always wanted to."

"Yeah, Laura, but...what the fuck?" Jim said. "When did you get Janine hooked into this?"

"You didn't think I was...gonna fuck her husband...without asking her...did you? Oh, fffuck, Mick!...God you're deep! ...Do it!...Do it!"

As Mick gave her ass an anal pounding, Laura mashed her pussy hard against Scott's mouth. She stuffed her mouth with bad-boy cock and let a massive orgasm rise up and rip through her, a stunning new kind of pleasure that was wilder than wild, turning her shuddering body into nothing but electrified magic. Mick came again, not on her back this time but deep in her ass, the forbidden place where a brother-in-law's cock, or any cock for that matter, isn't supposed to be.

It kicked off of a second round of gang-banging that was more wild and dirty than anything Laura had imagined. She let the men lash her to the table on the porch as darkness fell, her naked body bent over it, ankles tied to the table legs near the floor, wrists secured to the top of the legs on the other side. Her pussy and ass were violated over and over, by drunker and drunker men. Rough, aggressive hands made her squirt, twice, her gruffer and gruffer voice growling for more.

Cut loose by the biggest, sharpest hunting knife she'd ever seen, she was carried inside and tied up again, to the bed, face up and spread eagle, her tits there to be played with, and she was fucked missionary style by most everybody, her endless hunger shown in her lifted head, passionately kissing every last man, tasting in their redneck mouths the moonshine, the beer, the cigarettes. She didn't cum that way, not the wild, numerous ways she had outside, but it amazed her and thrilled her to be fucked on her back, good old missionary style, with kissing, her pleasure receptors sensing and collating the feel of each and every cock, filing away the memories of the scent and taste of twelve different men.

Untied again, in the late night dark, with some food in her belly and too much 'shine in her veins, Laura craved more, this time the heady pleasures of double penetration. Some of the men took her slowly, themselves overwhelmed by the sensations, and some took her like animals, rough and wild, howling and hollering while Laura screamed. With a cock in her mouth, she was fully there again, fully full, a man in each hole and two more in her hands. Another big orgasm hit her and her wild banshee scream leaked out around the drool-wet cock that stuffed her mouth, her body writhing from the all-out attack. It was her husband, Jim, in her pussy this time, and the baddest of the bad boys thrusting hard like a jackhammer in her ass.

There was rest after that, Laura sticking close to Jim, arm around him most of the time. Most of the men were partially clothed, but Laura reveled in being nude with them, wandering around with their eyes on her, her body exhausted, orgasmicaly drained. She felt like a queen, though certainly the oddest kind. A rag-tag bunch of rednecks, and she'd had them all. Tasted their cum, smeared it into her skin, had their cocks all over and inside of every part of her. Her brother-in-law Mick was her proudest conquest, and she knew that later that summer her sister would feel the same way about Jim. Way back in the past she and Janine were slut sisters at heart, and now, in middle age, they'd be them again.

Ralphy was a momentous piece of the puzzle, too. Finally in her life, she could say she'd had a truly huge cock. It was as good as she'd hoped, the feeling of overstuffed fullness triggering all her g-spots, including ones she didn't know she had. She took him easily, with no pain, and the orgasms with him were almost all awesomely squirty.

Her squirting made a mess of the porch floor and Kooter's bunk. It surprised Jim — he'd never seen her do it before because there'd only been one time before, back before they'd met, a quick fling Laura had with a handsome man at a dance club. With her sister egging her on, Laura had dragged him to the ladies room where his aggressive fingers made her squirt, soaking the arm of his shirt and the leg of his pants. "Sorry, I...I've never done that before," Laura said, embarrassedly giggling from the surprise of the quick, wicked orgasm. The man left, unhappy, and was nowhere to be seen when Laura rejoined Janine out on the dance floor.

There at the hunting camp the squirting had come from the depths of the powerful fantasy fueled orgasms, mind-melting releases that felt to Laura like they came from the deepest part of her soul. Sex has never been like this, she kept thinking, whenever her mind was able to think clearly at all.

The morning dawned clear in the deep-woods valley, the pond rippled by a barely-there breeze. The scent and the faint fog of woodsmoke thickened Laura's lungs and reddened her already red eyes. All the men's eyes were just as bloodshot; a rag-tag bunch of rednecks, hungover, half asleep and half dressed; a sorry sight indeed. Laura didn't mind, though. She stayed naked, walking out to the outhouse, strolling the white sand of Kooter's beach, then helping with the cooking, a huge quantity of good smelling bacon and eggs. Some of the men wore their underwear, others had jeans on, their chests bare. Laura liked it all, and she loved being naked with them.

"So, me and Trixy, and...who else?" Laura asked, out in the fresh air on the porch. "I guess I don't get to be jealous anymore."

"You're the only two...so far," Jim said, with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"You bastard," Laura said, half kidding. "Fuckin' hunting camp. I never should have let you join this thing." Laura's sparkling eyes and smirking smile said differently. "You guys better not hire some skank off the street someday. I'll be pissed."

"Well, there's six more wives," Kooter said.

"Yeah," Laura said, "but you better not count on 'em all. This shit is out there...in crazy land. The odds are against too many more crazy wives like me and Trixy, and Janine.

"She's crazy all right," Trixy's husband Scott said. "It was her idea to play it like she didn't know us. Sure made it fun, though. We were glad when you wanted to sorta do it that way, too."

"Well," Laura said, "it helps that neither of us had met hardly any of you guys, and never seen this place. Once I got my mind into this whole thing it was easy to just pretend. Doing something so out there like a gangbang is different enough anyway. Pretending you're all strangers was easy."

"Here's your money, sweet Laura," Kooter said, handing her a rubberbanded wad of cash "Whatcha buyin' with it?"

"Shoes, and a bag I saw at that Sak's discount place at the mall."

"You better save a little to buy me a new fishing pole for my birthday, for letting you do this," Jim said, smirking.

"You let me do it? I think you got that fucked up, Jim. Trixy was first, remember? You cheated your ass off."

"Well...yeah, I guess," Jim said.

"Ohhh!" Kooter's old friend Richard said. "Pussy whipped! By a sweet little pussy!"

Laura smirked, her horny eyes glinting. "She told me all you guys fucked her again in the morning. So...we gonna get this party started again, or what? This crazy dream of mine isn't over yet, is it?"

"You gotta pick up the kids at your mom's, hun," Jim said.

"Fuck that," Laura said. "You pick 'em up. I'll catch up with you later."

"Yeah, like I'm leaving you here with these assholes," Jim said. "Where do you want it, in your ass again?"

"Fuck yeah," Laura said, smiling at all twelve of her redneck men. "Ass, pussy, mouth...everywhere. It's really nice out here — can we bring a blanket out on Kooter's beach and do it there?"

White clouds floated across a pale blue sky, and rednecks felt like howling.

12