Hot Sex

Story Info
This is Chapter 4 of My Wife, Her Lovers and Me
8.2k words
3.91
9.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luckily for my overall anxiety, there was no catastrophe. In moments I was about to witness my 37-year-old wife seduce an 18-year-old in glorious 4K! Nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to witness. Both video cameras recorded everything that happened in front of them just as they were meant to.

As I'm retrieving the cameras Cheri asks me, "Do you want me to go in the other room while you watch? Or maybe watch it with you? I mean, I could tell you what I was thinking and stuff." She shrugs, "It might be extra fun for you."

She looks at the bulge in my pants and says, "Looks like you're ready to watch my movies."

I look down and nod at my confined hardness, responding, "Absolutely." Then I manage to tell her, "We can watch it together."

I hook up the camera that covered the action on the couch to the television. Good thing these things came with extra-long cables.

Cheri follows me as I lay down and rests her head upon my chest. I speed forward until we get to the part where the two of them enter the room. Soon, we are watching my wife on video as she heads to the bathroom with her phone in her hand. Shortly after, she exits and heads in the direction of the bedroom with her phone still in her hand.

These things I remember from our conversion on the phone before I accidentally hung up.

"I was so nervous," she tells me as we both watch her lead Tyler over to the couch on the video. She looks up at me with a knowing smile, "I think you're gonna really like this first part. Well, you're gonna like the whole thing, but ESPECIALLY this first part."

Cheri and the youth begin kissing while standing in front of the couch. The first thing I notice is how well they are in frame. Neither of them is particularly tall, so that works in the camera's favor. It's really obvious that Tyler's much younger than she is and that he has never done anything even remotely like this before.

Their hands are all over each other as they slowly descend. They find themselves side by side on the couch. Then my wife slides her curvaceous nylon covered legs across his lap.

Instinctively his hands slide across them. He indulges himself with slow, lusting strokes as he feels the softness of her stockings and the curvature of her calves and thighs.

It is immediately obvious that Tyler has always been timid and shy- especially around the opposite sex. His eyes betray his intentions as he keeps looking towards her shoes. Then, he finally gets up the nerve and removes them for her. He leans over and carefully deposits them on the floor below.

"Since you have my shoes off now, I think it's time for that foot massage you promised me."

He dutifully responds as he takes her warm left foot into his eager hands. His fingers lovingly press against the heel and arch and slowly work their way up to her toes. Once there, he rubs each of them with a series of circular motions designed to cause her stress to fly aimlessly away.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she tells him. Cheri is thoroughly enjoying the first time that she's ever let another man touch her while we've been married.

Each stroke brings her instant relief from the heels she had been wearing just moments earlier. The youth gazes at the perfect curvature of her arch as well as her short and sensually curved toes. He also takes notice of her perfect pedicure and red colored toenails.

Tyler finds himself captivated by her exquisite size 6 nyloned foot. As he finishes massaging her left foot, it is obvious to Cheri that he has dreamt of doing something like this for a very long time. With a smile, my wife offers him her right foot next.

He welcomes it with both hands and immediately sets about chasing the stress away. His fingers stroke and press in all the right spots. He rubs her arch with circular motions using the underside of his thumb, eliciting a soft moan from her.

"He gives really good foot massages, by the way," Cheri interjects as she looks up towards me.

"I can see that. Foot guys usually do."

Back on screen, Cheri grows more and more relaxed as her young paramour applies just the right amount of pressure. Sure, she is enjoying his massage, but she is also reveling in the feel of another man's hands upon her body.

"How'd you get so good at this?" With those seven words she corners him. No matter what, he will have to admit it to her. Suddenly he appears embarrassed, but she won't let it go.

"There's nothing wrong with having a foot fetish, Tyler." She then begins slowly raising her left leg up and stroking her foot against his chest. She knows exactly what she's doing.

He stares on as her foot methodically gets closer and closer. She touches her toes to his chin and then pulls it back ever so slightly. Cheri slowly rotates her foot in a circular motion so that he can get a better look.

She has his full attention. His eyes are fixed upon her nylon covered toes. With the experience that she has with me and my own nylon foot fetish, Tyler simply cannot hide what he wants from her.

"Want to smell a real woman's feet?" she asks, already knowing what the answer will be. Of course, he can smell it now, what with it being this close to his face. But how much better will it smell once her toes are actually covering his nose?

Without another thought the youth moves in. Her beautiful toes spread as his nose presses against them. He inhales deeply as he satisfies one of his most primal urges. For a moment there is a hint of indecision- like when a child hurts itself and needs a moment to decide whether to cry.

Moments later he inhales again- although this time he has fully decided that he loves the magnificent flower that he has found. Cheri knowingly offers him her other foot and he gladly greets it just as hungrily.

My loving wife takes a moment to admire his handsome face as he enjoys the pleasant odor he has found. "Tyler, do you know what foot worship is?"

"Yes."

She tilts her head and gives him a knowing smirk in response to his answer. "Good, because I need my feet worshipped."

At that moment I look over at Cheri's feet as she lay next to me.

I can hear his deep breathing as he rubs his face against the bottoms of her feet. Suddenly, the look in his eyes is that of someone in a far-off place- as if he is mesmerized. He kisses the tip of each of her toes.

A couple minutes later, Cheri moves her legs around and leans in closer as she entices him further. It appears that it is time to take this to the next level and Tyler instantly surrenders himself. Her hands gently stroke his chest and legs as she begins making out with the youth.

My heart aches with each kiss that she gives him. A slight whimper escapes my lips as I watch.

Her fingers trace their way to the front of his stomach. She lifts up his shirt slightly and then both of her hands disappear beneath it. She rubs his chest and kisses his lips. My wife pulls the shirt from his body and tosses it to the floor in short order.

I can see the excitement upon her face as she admires his bare chest. He has the physique of a swimmer- tight and toned. One thing is for certain, my wife is about to put him to the test. She appears more than eager to let him take a few laps in her pool.

She straddles him and continues tasting his lips. Kiss after kiss until her left-hand slides downward, where it reaches something else entirely. Her hand caresses something firm. A gentle moan emanates from his lips as she offers it a little squeeze.

Her well qualified hands make short work of his pants and underwear.

I bite my fingernails as I watch my wife perform the perfect seduction. It is simply incredible to watch!

She is taking her time. Certainly, there is no need to rush. Cheri makes eye contact with the youth and he finds himself lost in another world. My wife lays claim to his erect penis. Every single inch is for her. Her fingers gently stroke along its length.

Back in the real world, my wife's eyes are affixed upon the tv screen. We both earnestly watch the events from earlier this afternoon.

I find that my mind is cluttered with thoughts. On one hand, by society's normal standards what we did was wrong. I mean, I shouldn't have created the idea that doing this would be okay. However, I have. She would never have done any of this on her own.

Most importantly, since Tyler's 18, he's fair game as far as my wife is concerned. Of course, he is an active participant in this as well. As impossible as it may sound, he really didn't have to accept her offer to come back to our room.

From my perspective everything is unfolding for the first time as I watch the video. There are so many things that I've yet to discover about the time the two of them spent together. It's just a matter of watching the videos. To be honest, they are probably going to be the ultimate masturbation material for me for the rest of my life.

She pauses the video and then looks up at me, asking, "Hey, are you okay, mister?"

"Yeah, I think so." I exhale nervously and look into her eyes. She can tell by the look on my face that there is a lot going on inside me right now.

She reaches out and takes my hand. With concern in her voice, she tells me, "I'm warning you right now, it's gonna get pretty intense. We can always stop and pretend none of this ever happened if it gets to be too much."

I hadn't thought of that possibility. Would watching something like this be too much for me to handle? I have been blinded by my own personal lust and haven't even considered it. This isn't fantasy. It's real and it's done. I just nod and shrug my shoulders.

"What kind of person would I be if you did all this for me and I didn't watch it?"

My loving wife nods, and gestures towards the screen. "Okay. Then here we go." She begins playback once more.

On the screen, Cheri slowly descends upon the erection that she has found. She looks up at the handsome youth with a spark of excitement in her eyes. She takes his erect penis in her hand and kisses it. Then she looks up towards the youth and says, "It's beautiful, Tyler. I'm gonna make it mine!"

Tyler leans backwards against the rear cushions of the couch as Cheri kisses the length of his penis until she reaches the tip. A small bubble of precum immediately dribbles forth.

Her tongue presses in and strokes his excited skin, licking it as if it were a lollypop. She moves slowly and with purpose. If there's one thing I know, it's that my wife gives a fantastic blowjob! In fact, I know exactly what Tyler was feeling at this very moment.

He has a look of disbelief upon his face. The youth is immediately shocked by how good it feels.

Cheri offers it a gentle but firm squeeze as she presses the tip against her closed lips. She motions downwards and it spreads them apart and makes its way into her longing mouth. The deeper his cock enters her mouth, the more her grip tightens.

With deliberate movements she delivers one of the ultimate pleasures that a woman can provide to a man. His breathing increases as he watches her perform. Tyler even brushes her hair aside in order to give himself a better view as she devours him.

Practice makes perfect, and at 37 years old, she has around 20 years of experience sucking cock. She's damn good at it and it's also pretty obvious that she's enjoying this almost as much as he is. My wife loves the act of giving pleasure and she is actually smiling while going down on him!

I watch the motion of her head, knowing fare well what the result will be. I'm not sure the wide smile on his face will ever go away. His breathing becomes erratic as my wife utterly overwhelms him.

The 18-year-old manages to only last a few seconds longer. His hands clench the cushions beneath him and his voice raises an octave or two. His body strains under the pressure.

"Oh my god!" He exclaims! Suddenly, he feels pleasure the likes of which he has never experienced! It's as if his body is a volcano that is about to erupt!

Now, being a guy I'm sure he's ejaculated before from masturbating. It's something we all do. But NOTHING can compare to a real woman doing all she can.

He shouts out, "I-I'M GONNA CUM!" Suddenly, sounds come from his mouth that he's never heard himself make before. He hunches over for a second and grits his teeth. His fingers and toes clench and it is as if every muscle in his body tightens. Suddenly, the 'Volcano' mercilessly erupts!

Tyler just stares on in disbelief. This was his first ever REAL orgasm!

Cheri doesn't pull away or even open her mouth. Instead, she begins rubbing the shaft tightly up and down while pressing her lips firmly around his swollen glans. She has quite obviously allowed Tyler to cum in her mouth, which is something she's only ever done with me by accident.

Then she does something else that I do not expect. She swallows!

Cheri pokes me in the ribs and chuckles as she looks up at me. "Oh yeah! I let him cum in my mouth and I swallowed it."

I can't believe what I've just seen. If this is a taste of what's to come on these videos then it's going to be overwhelming. That was super intense and there's a lot of time left.

She coaxes the last remnants of cum from him with her fingers, and a couple more dribbles emerge and roll downward from the tip. We both watch as she withdraws and then proceeds to lick his momentarily spent cock up and down. Her tongue lovingly causes those dribbles to disappear.

Tyler just collapses in euphoria.

I suppose now is as good a time as any to mention that watching a man achieve an erection is one of her bigger turn-ons. With this in mind, Cheri maneuvers into a better position. There can be no rest for the youth as the sexiest nyloned feet he could ever imagine close in upon him.

She knows just how to get him riled up and hard again. She's well acquainted with 'Foot guys;' by now. Her stockinged feet slide back and forth along the tops of his thighs, before making their way towards his chest.

She grins as his cock begins to move. Spent for a few minutes, the blood is now returning to it once more. Her sensuous feet soon begin to approach his face and within moments her toes press down upon his nose. Tyler looks like he's about to lose his damn mind!

Ten nylon-clad toes smother his nose and he loves every second! Tyler greedily sniffs away as her feet continue to tantalize. He alternates between deep breathes and quick sniffs, almost as if he can't consume her scent fast enough. Then, she issues him an order.

"Worship my feet, Tyler!"

He frantically kisses her arches and rubs her feet all over his face. His nostrils press inwards, exploring the curvature of the underside of Cheri's toes- any place that sexy scent might hide!

I take that moment to look down at Cheri as we lay here together, only to find she is already staring right at me. "Thomas, have you ever seen a foot fetish video better than this?"

"This is easily the best foot fetish video I've ever seen," I respond, "And it's not even close!" For that to happen, there are two very important things that need to occur.

First of all, I hate 'Fake' foot worship in porn. It's where the man pretends to enjoy the woman's feet, but it's obvious that he doesn't really care because he spends zero time showing that the actually enjoys them.

The foot worship on this video however? It is extremely obvious that Tyler is totally into this and absolutely loves the way she smells. The way he rubs them all over his face and covers them with kisses, shows me that he'd rather be right there than anywhere else! This is as REAL as it gets!

The second most important thing is that the woman involved has to be eager to have her feet worshipped. Most of the time, these women are bored as hell and simply waiting for the man to be finished. What's the point?

In this case, Cheri is actively engaging him in his fetish and enjoying how worked up her feet are getting him. The gentle girlish squeals she makes as he kisses her toes are fantastic. The moans she offers as he inhales the odors from her feet spur him on. Let alone her words. She is commanding and enticing at the same time.

Plus, it's ACTUALLY my wife doing this to him! It's phenomenal! No other foot fetish video can EVER beat this!

She grins at me and takes my hand. Then we both look back towards the movie.

What was flaccid moments ago is now becoming rigid. On screen, Cheri stares at his burgeoning erection. She backs away and spreads her legs, already having decided her next course of action. "Tyler, I want you to lick me right here." She points to her pussy, or rather to a specific region at its top- her clit.

He hangs on her every word. The youth immediately goes to her. His eager tongue licks along her clitoris, going back and forth and up and down. Cheri's voice changes as he gives her his oral attentions. She suddenly goes silent and just breathes.

At the same time, the youth's hands caress her sumptuous legs, feeling all along their length from thigh to toes. His hands then grasp tightly at her hips as he devours her. His tongue? Well, it drifts freely across her clit and down to her labial lips. She shows her appreciation of his handiwork by running her fingers through his hair while she moans.

A knowing smile emerges on her face, "Oh, Tyler...it's SO good."

The sounds of her pleasure increase in volume now, only egging him on further. He has her approval and it means the world to his young ego. He has but one goal presently, and that is to make her cum!

"Oh yeah, lick my pussy."

Cheri soon props herself up by her elbows and looks down at his young face. Her fingers soon run through his hair and caress his cheeks as Tyler's tongue continues to performs its sacred duty for his goddess.

Her simmering passions begin to boil. She again takes command!

"Tyler, get on your back right now! I'm gonna fuck the hell outta you!"

Again, he follows her command to the letter and wastes no time whatsoever.

My wife gets up on all fours and crawls towards him in the sexiest manner possible. Her eyes zero in on his newfound erection. There is a term, 'Adoration,' in fetishes. It's when you lovingly kiss and adore a part of your partner's body.

Tyler was adoring her feet earlier and now Cheri is adoring his cock! She caresses it in her hand and licks along the shaft over and over. She plants kisses all along his glans. Only when he is good and wet does she proceed further.

Back in the reality, Cheri sits upright and leans against me. She continues her commentary and looks me directly in the eye. "You know all that stuff we do when we roleplay? Well, I'm about to do it for real. I hope you're ready for this, Thomas."

Our eyes once again turn back to the television, just in time to see her effortlessly straddle him. She gently rubs the tip of his penis against her wet and quivering counterparts. Then she closes her eyes as she guides Tyler's cock along the next stage of its journey.

My heart is pounding as his most precious gift introduces itself to her most special of places. Cheri holds her breath as she slowly takes him inside. There is a sudden rush of feeling that only grows stronger the further in it goes.

Soft walls of pleasure press in from every direction as my wife's warm, dangerous pussy swallows him whole. The look on Tyler's face is priceless! And there it is. His cock is fully inside her and they're going to REALLY fuck. I don't know what to do. I am trembling as my own lust consumes me.

The pleasurable sensation of being filled assails her senses as she grows used to his size. Only when truly ready does Cheri begin to move. It starts with a simple forward motion of the hips. At the same time, she takes a deep breath.

I can tell she's a bit conflicted on what she is doing. It is also obvious that she feels really good right now. She then exhales and rolls her hips backwards slowly. Cheri runs a hand through her hair, pulling it back. She closes her eyes and bites her lip as her hips again push forward.