Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 02

Story Info
A study break leads to heated fucking, in the library.
3.2k words
4.58
39.3k
33

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan and I were meeting for drinks after she got off work. Her office was in the Main Library, so she directed me to the study carrels, up on the fourth floor, where I could grade projects and finish some research. I knew it was almost closing time and started wrapping things up.

With a big, wide smile and sexy giggle, "Sir...oh sir, we're closing, but I can set those books back, for you."

She came through the door, locked it and dropped her backpack. Wearing a tight blouse, a short flowery skirt and tiny socks, the look was hot as fuck, somewhere between sexy librarian and hot cheerleader. I thought she was lifting the blouse, but she was unbuttoning...and stripping for me. She was going very slow and smiling with a sexy grin. "I think you need a break...we can get that drink later!"

She slipped the bra off, giving her breasts the freedom to breathe. Her big mounds of titty flesh, crowned with puffy areola, jiggled with her movement...they were breathtaking. She tossed the bra across the room and sensuously caressed them, using both hands. Her petite hands overwhelmed, she teased me by cupping and bouncing them, sinking her fingers into the flesh.

"Sweetie, you're gonna like my kind of study break!"

When she let go, they bobbed with short bouncy jerks, as she slipped off her panties. I'm sure she appreciated the hungry leer, as my eyes followed her body's sensuous curves. That tiny skirt covered just the top of her thighs and hugged her ass perfectly.

We were at the giddy stage of our relationship and I thought I knew where things were going, but with Megan you couldn't always be sure. She came off as shy, but she was wild and aggressive in the way she approached sex. She sat back in one of the chairs, pushed her tits together and grinned, "I really don't have to ask," she giggled, "but wanna fuck these?"

I was stepping out of my underwear and rubbing my dick with spit.

"Oh sweetie, I got lube in my backpack."

I said, "Planning ahead," and grinning.

"Yeah...I guess you caught me...I had ulterior motives."

"I love your ulterior motives."

I trailed lube between her tits and jacked it over my swelling shaft. Straddling her and humping my dick into her cleavage, I started fucking. She focused on the head emerging from her tits, "Yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it...use those tits...fuck'm...fuck'm good!"

She squeezed them together, and I pumped a little harder. When I started bumping her chin, she tipped her head to suck the head, each time it brushed her lips. "Mmmmmmm...that's it...gimme that dick!"

I groaned, humping my dick through her gorgeous tits, using long strokes to push the head through her lips. I pulled it out and stroked, "Fuck...Megan, you are crazy...amazing study break...you got me so hot...my dick's feeling good...mmmm...so good!"

My hand wrapped around the base and I dick-slapped her, poking and teasing her tits. The nerves endings in the head felt every nuance of the way her nipples sat atop puffy mounds. The sexy topography of her breasts was just part of why Megan was rapidly becoming my new fetish.

My dick was pulsing, feeling thick in my hands and her tits were dripping with lube; there was a sexy SMACK, if I swatted hard.

SMACK

"I love your tits...mmmm...your fuckable big tits...big...puffy...yeah...fuck yeah!"

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK

"Yeah...fuckable...I knew you'd be all in for a titty fuck...slap those titties...their yours...all yours," she smiled.

I went back to it, fucking myself, closer and closer to release.

"Yeah fuck'm, sweetie...fuck'm...fuck'm hard...mmmm...yeah...yeah...that's it...that's it!"

"Fuck, Megan...yeah...gettin' close...close...closer...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...closer!"

"Yeah, cum on my titties...cum on my titties!"

I pulled out to finish, "Yeah, I'm gonna cum on those titties...those big titties...and those sexy, fuck'n nips...gonna cum...gonna cum! Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...gonna cum...I'm gonna cum!"

My body froze for a second and I felt it pulse in my hand, as a big strand splattered her tits...then another, followed by another, and finally it just dripped. I shared drips with each nipple, and she squealed, "Yes...yes...yes...that's it...that's it...cover those puffies...yeah, cum-covered puffies...that's it!"

"Jeez, you needed that...it, seriously, looks like three guys just emptied their nuts!"

"There's some left...open your mouth, babe!" The last drops of pleasure fell over her tongue and she spread it around, appeasing her hunger.

I used the tip to spread it around, coating her breasts with a thick, shiny glaze.

"Oh my god...you really did a number on those...maybe it was four guys!" She giggled, as she scooped cum and sucked her fingers, "You certainly gave them a fucking!"

"I'm new at this study break thing...but I want you to cum hard, like I did. You think we're safe in her? Your boss isn't going to find us?"

"No worries...these floors are empty, except us...and the security people only check the lower floors."

We kissed, with her tongue pushing through my lips...sharing a hint of release. Then, dipping her fingers between her legs, she offered me a taste.

As I licked pussy off, she pushed my hand between her legs. "Oh...I have no doubts...you will figure things out," and she pulled her legs way back, inviting me to bury my face.

I sat her up on the desk, circled her labia and then her clit, teasing and flicking with my tongue.

She moaned as my tongue teased the bud, "Oh Fuck! Keep that up...just like that!" I grabbed it between my lips and sucked, while working it with my tongue.

When I pumped my finger inside, her lips contracted and held it tight, just like it was a cock. When I split her open with my tongue, she did the same and I probed deeper and deeper. "Oh shit...that tongue...that precious tongue...mmmm...Rob...Rob...god, that's good...so good...ahhhh...ahhhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah!"

Her pleasured moaning filled the tiny room and my fleeting concern of being discovered, quickly evaporated, "Mmmm...Rob...Rob...Rob...ohhhh yeah...yeah...yeah!"

I savored the tasty wetness that seasoned her pussy. When I was ready to move on, I stood up to get more lube and she squealed, "Jeezus, look at that...ready to go again!"

I grinned while sloughing on lube, "You know...once I cum and get hard again, I can go a long time...a long time."

"I hope so...baby, you deserve a long...long study break," she grinned and licked her lips, while I stroked.

Dripping with the lube, the swollen lips welcomed my dick, as the head pushed inside. She moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...it doesn't get any better...mmmm...yeah!"

Very gently, I leaned into her body and gradually pumped deeper, "You okay...still good?"

"Mmmm...god yes...ahhhh...ahhhh...yes!"

I went as deep as I could but took it slow, whetting her appetite, almost teasing her with the pleasure to come. Each time I pulled back, she desperately wanted it back inside and rolled her hips into me. Eager to feel a good, hard fucking, "Oh god, you're a keeper, sweetie," she moaned, "you're very, very skilled at pleasing...ahhhh...ahhhh...a woman...ahhhh."

When a woman craves cock that much, the sensuous pleasures her pussy can give are beyond description. Her pussy enveloped my cock with all its steamy heat and caressed every inch of the shaft. We'd been going out for just three weeks, but it was very clear that she excelled at pleasing a man. "Sweetie...uhhhh...uhhhh...you've got all the skills, too...fuck...work that dick...work it...work that dick!"

I leaned in for a kiss, parting her lips with my tongue. Gently increasing the pace, I took hold of her ankles and laid them on my shoulders. Holding her hips tighter, I drew my cock way back and pushed forward, driving deep, again and again. She moaned as I fucked harder, each time poking her cervix...each time straining her pussy's grip.

After a few minutes she wanted it even harder, "Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck me hard...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm...yeah, fuck me hard...harder...harder!"

Then she grinned, pulled her knees back to her shoulders to raise her butt off the table. "Mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's so good! What d'ya think so far...of our study break?"

It's perfect...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...sweetie, you're a keeper, too.

"Love yer big fucking dick...big, thick yummy dick...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

When her fingers went for the clit, the sensation of a pounding dick paired with masturbation, was taking her where she needed to be. She began moaning and rolling her head back, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...Rob...Rob, fucking love yer dick...big...fucking...dick! Fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me...mmmm. God, fuck me...you...you own that pussy...use it...use that pussy...fuck me...own it...fuck me!"

"That's it, babe, take that dick...take it...uhhhh...uhhhh...spread wide for me...spread that pussy...let me own it...own that pussy...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...take that pussy!"

I leaned forward and focused on the pleasure of watching it plow her tight, little body. Her breasts danced with each thrust and her fingers frantically stroked her clit. Both my hands gripped tight and my balls slapped over her ass. Completely lost in the incredible sensations of fucking, I lost my sense for where she was...I could only feel a load boiling in my balls.

"Fuck me, Rob...fuck me hard...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck me!"

Her breathing started to get choppy and I felt her body stiffen. Convulsions started, and her pussy contracted in pulses, squeezing my cock...squeezing every inch of my cock. She was groaning and squealing with each stroke, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...fuck...ahhhh...ahhhh...baby...ahhhh...fuc...k...fu...ck...me! Fuck...me! Fuck...me...fuck me...fuck me!"

She cut lose, "Ohhhh...god...ohhhh...god...I'm cumming...cumming...cumming...yessssss...cumming...cumming...fuck...fuck...fuck...fuck me!"

I fucked her to the point where her body relaxed, and she could exhale. Her moans were quieter but no less urgent, "Cum for me...cum for me...yeah...yeah...yeah, give it to me! I want it... gimme that cum...yeah...yeah...yeah...give...give it to me!" Her pussy continued to flex around my cock; the tight lips gripped the rippled surface of my aching dick, as it pumped into her.

I gripped her waist tighter and fucked wildly; she slammed her body against mine, with that same urgency...she knew I needed to cum...she wanted me to cum.

"Fuck...where ya want my load? You want it inside...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...inside this steamy pussy...on your titties, again?"

"Mmmmm...in my mouth...shoot in my mouth!"

I pulled out and jacked my dick; it was wet with pussy and I moaned, "Ohhhh fuck...fuck...Megan...Megan...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...fuckin' cumming...cumming...cumming!"

She scooted off to kneel on the floor, where I could jack over her face. "Here, on my tongue! Shoot it right here...on my tongue!"

The first of it got her lip...close...but the rest, trickled perfectly down over her tongue.

I caught my breath and grinned, while she swallowed, "Cocktail...ready for that cocktail?"

"She giggled, "You mean another cocktail...I just got one!"

Leaning back, I reached out and ran my hand over her cheek, "I know I'm repeating myself, but you are a keeper!"

"I don't mind...I like to hear things like that...you can repeat it, over and over." She was fixing her skirt, "Do I have cum on my face?"

I kissed her, "Nope, but I bet there's some on your tits."

"That's okay...it feels good," she giggled, "And it smells like you...I may not wash this bra."

We finished getting dressed and took off. Walking hand in hand, we quietly made our way down a rarely used stairs and out a back door.

************************************************

Later at the pub, she started giggling again, "I do have cum crusties in my bra."

"That happens sometimes, with study breaks...you know?"

"I guess so...what're you having?"

"You know I was all about a Manhattan or scotch, but I think I'm having an Old Fashioned...it's here on the cocktail menu...and I think it sounds good."

"Whiskey does sound good...but I've never had an old fashioned. What else's in it?"

Well, the jigger of whiskey, simple syrup...and some bitters. You can strain it into a rock glass over ice or mix it in the glass and add ice; then garnish it with an orange slice and a cherry.

"Sold...I think I'll have that, too," she started laughing, "You, my dear, will be fun at parties...I can make a Gin and Tonic, pour beer and open wine."

We ordered and talked about our favorite bars...favorite drinks...and everything remotely related. We were both talkers, and conversation always came easy. When the waitress came with the drinks, we toasted to having more study breaks; she grinned, "Mmmm, this's perfect...good choice...a good night for whiskey."

"You know...maybe we could throw a cocktail party, together? A real cocktail party...you can invite your friends and I can invite mine!"

She wanted our friends to meet; I thought to myself...cool, it was yet another sign of commitment. I quickly responded with a kiss, "Sweetie, that sounds good...we're great together...and our friends need to meet."

As we finished, I wrapped my arm around her, running my hand down over her butt. I squeezed and patted her cheek, "Ready to take off?"

"I'm ready...I got clothes in my backpack. Do you mind if I hang things in your closet?" She giggled, "Just a few things...promise."

"I've seen your closets, baby...and I appreciate the clarification," laughing.

"Now, some of those closets are shared, with Janie...they're not all my clothes."

"I know...you can hang things in the closet...it sounds good."

On the walk home, we planned the party and decided to go old-school, with three or four classics. We decided, for sure, we'd have to serve martinis. There was a warm evening breeze ruffling her skirt. We were close to home; I cupped her little bottom again, she smiled, and I pulled her body against mine. We made out and she pressed herself into my groin, feeling the aroused flesh.

She went into the bedroom and I walked over to the bar for a couple glasses. I listened to whiskey splashing into the glass and soft music coming from the bedroom.

When I handed her the glass; we both took a rushed sip, sat the glasses down and went at it again. She stood on her toes to kiss me; her tongue circled my lips until I sucked it into my mouth; it tasted like scotch.

I tugged at my jeans and dropped them to the floor. With her hands roaming my chest, she kneeled to drag her lips over the visible bulge. She pulled it out and slowly pumped her hand up and down the shaft, cradling the balls with the other.

She held the base and serviced what extended above her hand; her tongue swirled, and she suckled the big, maroon plum. Feeling the intense heat against her lips, pushing into her mouth, she started fucking her lips faster...and harder...she pushed it to the limits of her gag reflex. Sucking and covering it with spit, I moaned, and my hips rolled, pushing my dick deeper and poking at her throat.

"Honey let me try something," she grinned, sipped from the glass, swallowed and took another sip...but didn't swallow; a trickle of whiskey dripped over the shaft. It was cool, but she quickly took it back into her mouth, slurping the spirits from the cock flesh. To my surprise, she did several more "cock-shots."

Her hands held my thighs, and I felt her fingers digging in, as she started pumping her mouth over my cock, faster and faster. Wanting to feel the sensual limits of her throat, I was working with her.

"Yeah...yeah...that's...that's so fucking perfect...fuck! Let's go over to the bed."

She sat back, and sipped, with a sexy smile. This time she dipped her fingers and traced circles, around her nips. The glisten of whisky, coating her erect puffies, took my breath away.

I cupped a breast in my hand, supporting its weight...groping and squeezing. Leaning down to trace the nipple with my tongue, I captured it between my lips, and suckled the smoky essence from her breast. They were super sensitive...and it made her crazy horny, my tongue went back and forth, between her tits, while she moaned. "Yeah...yeah...mmmm...suck those titties...love...love that...yeah...yeah!"

She loved having them played with, and I explored each sensuously, mounded nipple with tip of my tongue. I looked into her eyes, "Megan, your sexy as fuck!" She held her glass in one hand and our lips met, again sharing the peaty smoke. I tweaked a rock-hard nipple, and then the other.

She put her glass on the nightstand and pushed my hand between her legs. As I poked the searing heat through her panties, she moaned with a big grin. "I'm not the only one that's sexy-as-fuck."

Her pussy was wet and ready for more; I think she'd been wet all evening. I pushed the panties aside and pumped my fingers.

"Ahhhh...god! Mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's good," when she felt my dick push inside. I just let it rest in her for a bit...it gave her a chance to adjust...and catch a breath. "I can feel it pulsing inside...god, I love that."

The sensation of her pussy's grip was ecstasy; and I started to pump into her, fucking with long, gentle, strokes. Eventually, I gripped her waist and humped forward with more force. She rolled her hips and used her muscles to climb the long shaft...and hold it inside. As I pummeled her, my balls slapped over her ass, and she begged, "Rob...Rob...fuck that pussy...yeah...yeah...fuck it hard...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me!"

Even after the library, earlier that evening, we both savored the incredible pleasure of fucking, and working toward another frenzied, orgasm.

"Yeah...yeah...fuck...fuck...fuck me...gimme that dick...Rob, gimme that dick...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me!"

"Work it...yeah...work it...work that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

We fucked missionary and I pushed her legs way back, doubling her in half...then on all fours with her head buried in the pillow. She loved doggy...but she really loved it all and I just kept slamming into her. I moaned as I felt her cervix against the tip of my dick and my finger was pressing against her sphincter; I teased it with the fingertip. When she groaned, I started pumping it into the intense heat and it seemed to push her over the edge; she worked her clit and all her muscles contracted, squeezing with pulses, around my dick (and my finger).

Clenching tight, she moaned, "Oh...oh...oh...god...oh god...fuckin' cum...cumming...cumming...yes...yes...yeah...cumming! Rob, I'm cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...cumming so hard!"

She wrapped her legs around my back and pressed her ankles into my butt, begging for it. "Make me yours...cum in me...cum in me, sweetie...own me...own that pussy...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...let me have it all...cum in me...cum...cum in me!"

I kept thrusting, until I felt the heat boil up and spread, deep inside her belly. At the height of our shared pleasure, we kissed, and I groaned into her mouth, "Fuckkkkk...Megan...Megan...yeahhhhhhh! Yeah, that's good...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

In the aftermath of our sated lust, Megan was still panting and clinging, her hands digging into my back. I had caught my breath, "That feels good...so good, Megan...fuck...fuck!"

We held each other as tightly as possible; she pressed her pillowy tits into my chest and whispered, "God, I love this."

I grinned, "Same here, sweetie...same here."

She got up and brought me a big glass of water, "Here, you need to drink this...and a couple more."

"I know I don't drink enough water."

12