Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 04

Story Info
Hot, sexy librarian...or cowgirl princess?
1.9k words
4.57
20.3k
29

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that cock...oh god...it feels big and perfect...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...inside me! Thinkin' about it makes me wet...so wet!"

I was on the floor with my butt on the cool concrete; Megan was riding hard, skillfully fucking the entire length, leaving only the head inside. That sensation of being stuffed full and stretched with cock, had her moaning uncontrollably; her ecstasy was vocal and very visible, each time she came to rest in my lap.

She rubbed her clit faster, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob...Rob...God!" Spreading her legs wide, she teased the head with her pussy lips and slammed down over top to impale herself, almost taking her breath away.

I met her by rolling my hips and humping into her body. Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhh yessss...Rob...oh Rob...fuck me...yeah, fuck me!"

Her whole body shuddered, as she slid down over my dick, "Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck! Take me from behind...fuck me from behind!"

She rolled off and came to rest on her knees, tucking her head into the shelving. I spun around to take her doggystyle, with her elbows resting on one of the lower shelves.

"I want your cock...I want it so bad...Rob, fuck me hard!"

I slid my dick up through her wet folds, coating it with her sex. Then I gripped the shaft, rubbed the very tip through the slit and pushed back inside, "I'll fuck you hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...fuck! Fuck, that feels so good. Fucking deep...and hard...feels so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

"Yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, gimme that cock...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...oh god, fuck me!"

Her heart pounded, and I started thrusting faster. Our breathless moans seemed to permeate that corner of the darkened library.

Every time I went deep, she pushed back; she loved feeling my balls slapping her clit...we both did. I held her hips and watched my cock split her pussy, pushing and pulling the tight lips with each thrust.

With her pussy pushing me ever closer to orgasm, I was on top of the world...the way you get when you're fucking a hot girlfriend and you know she'll do anything for you. I looked past the wall of books, where there were gaps...and my thoughts explored a future rendezvous in different parts of the library. I thought about fucking on the table that caught my view...the elevator...the stairs...even on a pile of books...the possibilities seemed endless. I imagined Megan, screaming and moaning with orgasm.

That, and her moans, brought me back, "What do you need, baby girl? You give me all I need...what do you need?"

"Rob...oh my god, Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...just cum inside...I want that hot cum inside me. Fill me with cum...fuckin' fill me with cum!"

Until she could feel hot seed painting her insides, she begged, "Fuck me...Rob...Rob...Rob, fuck me...fuck me...gimme your seed...gimme that cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, fuck me...fuck me!"

I humped harder...and faster...much faster, straining the grip her pussy had on my cock. She was so tight she, undoubtedly, felt my cock pulsing seed over her cervix. When I felt it bathing my cock in its warmth, I groaned with ecstasy...and satisfaction.

Between the dick, the creampie and her frantic rubbing, Megan wasn't far behind. I kept pounding into her till she shuddered and screamed, "Oh my god...Rob...Rob...Rob, I'm cumming...Rob, I'm cumming on your big cock...oh god...cumming...cumming...cumming on yer cock...cumming all over...all over it...fuck me...keep fuckin' me...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

I collapsed for a moment and panted, inhaling the distinct scent of library, while her pussy still spasmed around me. When I finally pulled out, my dick was shiny with sex and almost flaccid. We laid on the cool floor, recovering, and sex trickled from her.

She gently stroked the softening shaft, licked her fingers and looked up at me, "Our sex always tastes good, sweetie."

She put her head on my chest and we talked; it felt so good to wrap my arms around her.

"You still okay with the other night...Darin...and the threesome?"

"Yeah...I'm good with it...it was hot," I grinned, "and anytime you want a repeat?"

She got a sexy, shy smile, "Really...I'd like that. You're good to me...so good to me...even perfect, but two guys in bed is crazy hot. I guess it was like getting second shiny, new bike for your birthday...you love the first one a lot, but then you get the second...a bonus bike...you know?"

"That's a great way to put it...can I tell Darin he's the second bike?"

"Tease...you're funny, even when you're not...you know what I mean."

"Yeah...yeah...I know exactly what you mean," I grinned, "but where would you be without this amazing sense of humor?"

"Rob, I love it...you keep me smiling."

We spooned for a bit and I lovingly kissed her neck. She giggled, "That tickles but I love it...it sends tingles through me."

I ran my fingers down over her body, lingering on her breasts. I cupped each one in my hand, sinking my fingers into the firmness, and gently tweaking her enticing nipples. "Does this tickle?"

"I think it tingles more...mmmm...yeah...it tingles," she moaned.

My hand slid down over her hips and between her legs; I gently pressed down on her clit, "Does this tickle?" Then I tucked a finger just inside.

"Mmmm...your cum's still dripping out...that feels so good." She propped her leg up, "Put your dick back in...let me feel it some more," and spread herself with her fingers.

I grabbed my dick and pushed it forward, "Mmmm...that's so perfect...mmmm."

"Can we lay here like this for a while? Just stay inside me."

I laughed, "Sweetie...I'm all in."

"That's geeky...but sweet."

We talked for another ten...twenty minutes, before she sat up and stroked my dick. Wrapping her lips around the head and licking till it was clean, she worked every inch with her tongue.

I groaned, "Yeah...yeah...fuck, that's good."

She stroked her hand up and down the awakening hardness, eliciting more groans. A clear bead welled up, and she snagged it with the very tip of her tongue. Gripping the base, she worked the head, savoring another bead. She swirled her tongue, flicking it over the glans and up and down the shaft.

Then she enveloped most of it with her mouth, dragging her tongue along meaty shaft, while one hand gripped the base and the other cupped the balls. She looked into my eyes and licked each ball, working her way up the long. girthy shaft. Still cupping the balls, she took the head back into her mouth. "Oh God Megan...Megan...fuckin' work that dick...yeah...yeah...yeah...work it...mmmm, yeah...yeah!"

I was rock-hard again and she grinned, a telltale sign that we weren't done. Gathering more wetness from between her legs, she tried to lube the head.

"Baby, this isn't going to be enough...can you throw me the lube, again?"

She stroked it over me, savoring the thickness, the veins, the warm pulsing of my heartbeat; she celebrated my soft moans.

Without saying another word, she threw her leg over top, again; our eyes met, as her pussy pressed against the hard flesh. She rolled her hips slowly, grinding the shaft into her gapped lips. She laid down pressing her sensuously curved body into mine; my hands ran over her back and down over her cheeks; I squeezed and dug my fingers into the muscled firmness.

When she sat up, she reached between her legs and tucked just the tip inside. Breathing deep, her lungs filled with air, as she lowered herself onto the rock-hard shaft. She was so horny, there was no gradual penetration this time; she impaled herself with the whole thing, till she was resting in my lap. Remnant cum and sexual activity had her pussy primed to the point of little resistance. "Mmmm...yeah...fill me up! Yeah...yeah, that feels...ahhhh...amaaazzzing!"

"I'm gonna ride you till you're screaming, but keep it down," she giggled, "we don't want everybody to hear." (it was after hours, but I did try, since we weren't behind closed doors this time)

There is nothing as erotic as watching her ride my dick...watching her take it all the way and grind her clit into the pubes...watching her titties, bob up and down. My hands went to her hips, urging her to quicken the pace; gripping tight, I pumped her harder. Then she took control and ramped things up; riding hard and fast, she gave us both what we needed. Megan was one sexy-as-fuck librarian, and I was one lucky bastard.

I reached up to hold her breasts, my fingers gently pinching at the puffy flesh. She was riding hard with moans and grunts, that echo both the pleasure and the physical exertion. Over and over, she drags her pussy lips up to the head and sinks all the way down the long, thick shaft, to bury them in my pubes. I could feel our juices on my balls...her pussy was leaking...I watched her smear some over her clit and start rubbing. As she worked her pussy up and down my dick, my spirited cowgirl was fingering herself...you gotta love that kind of multi-tasking!

Hypnotized by my cowgirl's bobbing breasts, I was writhing in pleasure and Megan was moaning, "Mmmm...mmmm...Rob...Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that...that feels so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good!" There were moments where she loved to ride cock more than anything. She loved the feel of hard, male flesh stretching her pussy, pulsing against the walls...teasing her steamy, female core.

"You're so fuckin' tight...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin' wet...so fuckin' wet...yeah...yeah!"

She was fucking hard and moaning, but each time she bottomed out, she was nearly breathless; she was a horny cowgirl on a mission to ride her man.

"Fuck me...oh that cock...that big cock...fuck me, Rob...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...keep fucking me!" Her urgent moans filtered through the shelves, row after row...absorbed by thousands of books. I smiled at that thought...if anybody needs to be quieted, it was probably the sexy librarian.

"Ride that dick...ride me, baby girl...ride me baby girl...yeah...yeah...yeah...ride it...ride it hard!"

Again, orgasm took hold and she rocked her body back and forth, up and down, getting it as deep as she could. Her whole body shuddered as pleasure shot through her. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...I'm cumming...cumming...you got me cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...again...going to cum on your cock, again...again...fuckkkkkkkk!"

I wrap my arms around her to hold her tight until the orgasm subsides. "You make love so good...you fuck me so good...so good...yeah...yeah...Rob...it feels amazing...my pussy feels amazing."

Her shaking subsided but the pleasure didn't, and I kept humping her. Grabbing her hips, I pumped my cock into her, fucking hard and deep. Finally, I slammed up into her and cum (at least what I had left) shot into her pussy. "Megan...Megan...cumming...Megan...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck Megan! Cumming...cumming...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkkk!"

She rolled off and started licking herself off my dick, again. She ran her tongue all over the shaft to gather every drop, "Mmmm...that's...that's so fucking hot!"

Swallowing the reward, she gently laid her head back on my chest and hugged me tight, as I caught my breath. My heart was still beating hard and her hands roamed over my chest...and then they drifted down to rest on the softening flesh.

"Are you really sure you're a librarian?"

She smiled, "Why do you ask that...of course, I am."

"Well then, I think you're leading two very different lives...a sexy librarian by day and a cowgirl princess by night."

"Well I'm a very complex woman...you should know that," she laughed. "And I like that...Cowgirl Princess...just don't call me that in front of my parents...or my brother."

I laughed, "Yeah, a brother would have a field day...holy shit, that would be cruel. I promise to use it with discretion...my sexy Cowgirl Princess!"

We kissed, and I probed her mouth with my tongue, tasting the pleasure, we just shared.