Hot Spring Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! That was amazing!" I shouted so happy to have gotten away with it.

"Settle down, will you?"

The sun was coming up, so I slid open the shoji and windows, and basked in the feeling of the cool morning air on my naked skin. We could see houses with lights on, but there were no people on the snowy streets. I don't know if anyone saw me, but maybe not. It was pretty thrilling even so.

"What are you going to do with this video?" Namie asked.

"Probably nothing. I just kind of wanted a record, a memento of the occasion."

That next morning, we took a long train ride to our last stop, Gero hot spring in Gifu prefecture far to the west. I knew that Gero is famous for its hot springs, but it wasn't at all like I expected. It's not that big a city I guess, but it has a sort of big city feel with lots of tallish grey concrete buildings around the train station, sort of like Manhattan in New York. We walked down across this bridge over a river, and found our hotel. It was a cheaper place, sort of like a cross between a business hotel and a youth hostel.

An older man at the front counter gave Namie and me our keys. We took this really small elevator upstairs, and in the hall on the way to our room, there were quite a few guys sitting in their doorways chatting. They quietened down when we walked by, but once we were inside our room, they let out this great whooping yell. Namie looked at me a bit surprised. Clearly, we were a hit. I guess not many girls stay in this kind of hotel.

We looked around our room, but there didn't seem to be any yukatas for us to wear. I wanted to take a bath, but it was too late to go looking for the outdoor bath. We decided to try the indoor women's bath in the hotel. I pulled on a pair of pink bloomers (stretchy booty shorts) and a soft white crop hoodie. Namie changed into her purple velour track suit she uses like p.j.'s. Not the sexiest look, but what can you do? When we stepped out into the hall, one of the guys called over to us.

"Where are you two lovelies from?" He was slender, had a bit of a tan, and hair styled and spiked with product. His voice had a thick Kansai accent. He reminded me of a comedian Matsumoto--sort of confident, cocky, a bit sarcastic maybe.

"California," I joked. I did live in California, but was born in Tokyo.

"Tokyo," Namie said. She's from Enoshima, a beach resort south of Tokyo, but anyway, close enough.

"You're American? You don't look American," he joked back. He got up, and came this way. Namie tugged on my sleeve, not wanting to get involved. "Aren't Americans supposed to be blonde with blue eyes?"

"There are people like me too," I teased back. Namie finally took my arm, and pulled me away, but we almost tripped over a guy in horn rim glasses lying on the floor behind us. I covered my breasts worried he could see up the front of my short top.

"Oops," he said.

"I'm Kazu, and that's Tomohiro," the comedian said pointing at his friend. For some reason, Namie was kind of spooked by all this, so she dragged me off toward the stairwell. "Hey, at least tell us your names," Kazu called after us.

"Maybe later," I called back as Namie pulled me through the door.

"What do you think you're doing? Don't talk to them," Namie scolded me.

"What? I thought they were kind of cute."

"You already have a boyfriend."

"Relax. I was just curious. You have to admit they're some of the friendliest people we've met so far this trip."

She didn't say anything, but anyway, we went off to look for the bath. We couldn't find any signs saying which floor the women's bath was on, so we went back down to the front desk. Unfortunately, the old man told us that it was late, so he'd already turned off the hot water in the women's bath.

"Is the men's bath still on?" I asked.

"Yeah, but there are a bunch of students here tonight, so that wouldn't do. I'll tell you what. I'll refund you 500 yen, and you can go use the sentou down the street." A sentou is a traditional bath house. There aren't so many of these days, but still a few.

Namie and I looked at each other. Neither of us wanted to go back outside, but the guy insisted that was the only way. We reluctantly took the money, and headed back upstairs.

"Hey, what happened?" Kazu asked when he saw us.

"The women's baths are closed, so he wants us to go out to the sentou."

"Use the men's one. We don't mind."

I looked at Namie, but she just scowled.

"Thanks, but no thanks."

"No, no, I'm serious," Kazu insisted. "Most of us go to the same university. I can just ask the other guys to clear out till you're done."

I looked at Namie again. It would be a pain changing, and going all the way outside into the snow in the middle of the night. Namie didn't seem keen, but I finally convinced her to try. We waited outside the bath while Kazu and Tomohiro gathered up their classmates, and got them to clear out. At first, they grumbled a bit, but when they saw us they brightened up. One guy bowed, and motioned for us to go in.

"It's all yours, ladies."

Namie and I went in. She kept looking at the door to see if they were trying to peek in.

"They are still there just outside the door!" she balked.

"Relax. It'll be OK I think. They seem like alright guys."

Kazu reminded me of some of the Japanese guys I'd met in Oceanview, the same kind of helpful take-charge personality.

Anyway, Namie and I finally got undressed. She still looked unsettled, but I nodded that it would be alright. We went in, and sat down on the stools to shower off. The bath wasn't nearly as nice as the last place we'd been, but the water was warm, and it was clean enough. We quickly showered, and got in the tub. Namie lay back, and let out a deep sigh.

"It's been a long day," she said.

"Are you thirsty?" I asked.

"No, I'm OK."

"I'm kind of thirsty. I'll just dash out, and grab something. I'll be right back."

Namie looked worried about what I was going to do, but she didn't get up this time.

"Be careful," she called after me. My body was too wet for me to put on my clothes, so I picked up my towel, and wrapped it around me. It wasn't quite long enough to tie in a knot. Hmm. Maybe I can pin the two ends with my arm. The towel seemed wide enough to cover my pussy, but just barely.

I picked up my wallet, and tiptoed over to the door, my heart beating away pitter pat. Kazu and Tomohiro were relaxing on a bench just across the hall, next to the drink machine.

"Umm," I called out. "Do you mind if I grab a drink?"

They both straightened up when they saw me, standing in the doorway dripping wet in just my short towel. I knew I was taking a terrible chance, but I was still a bit worked up from all these things we'd been doing.

"Um, why no. G-g-go ahead," Kazu stammered, his voice getting higher. I found his nervousness kind of cute.

I took a deep breath, walked over to the machine, and struggled to get some change out without dropping my towel. Kazu quickly rushed to my aid. I slid a 100 yen coin into the machine, but I didn't have any tens, so Kazu fished out his wallet, and put two in for me. Grateful, I gave him a shy smile. I pushed the button for honey and lemon, but when the can came down the chute, I realized that I couldn't bend over without flashing them my bare bottom.

"Could you...?" I asked Kazu, nodding at the opening. He leaned over, fished the can out, and handed it to me. I went to go back to the change room, but Kazu called out.

"Hey, why don't you come join us?"

Tomohiro stood up offering me a space on the bench. I knew I shouldn't, but they were both being so chivalrous. I sat down jumping a little at the feeling of the cold plastic on my bare behind. My towel had come apart, exposing my hip all the way up my side. I kept adjusting it trying to keep from flashing them. It was Kazu who broke the awkward silence.

"Those are interesting slippers. Where did you get them?"

I leaned forward to look at them. They were pink and furry with a hello kitty design.

"Do you like them? I think I must have bought these ones in Fujisawa or somewhere," I told them.

"Is that where you live?"

"No, I told you. I'm studying in the States in California."

They seemed strangely impressed by this for some reason. I guess they thought it would be cool to learn another language, study abroad. They told me about their school and the exam they were studying for. They seemed pretty laid-back considering, not fazed by me sitting here in my way too small towel. I asked them about what they were doing here, and wanted to hear more, but Namie appeared at the door of the baths, hair dripping wet, but dressed in her track suit.

"Emi, c'mon back!" she beckoned. I sat up, kind of losing the back of my towel. Kazu didn't blink, but I still rushed to put down my drink, and pull my towel back around my bare behind. Tomohiro kind of scrunched up his lips, but they were trying so hard to play it cool, even though I was sitting here practically naked. They seemed like good guys.

"Anyway, maybe talk to you later?" I suggested, scampering off to the change room.

"Yeah, sure."

Once I was safely back in the change room, I let the towel fall. Namie was all pissed again, but I told her,

"Don't worry. It was fine. They seem nice."

She just made a face, and rolled her eyes. I take it she doesn't flirt with guys much anymore now that she's married.

Anyway, we bathed a bit more, dried off, and got dressed. Kazu and Tomohiro were still waiting when we came out.

"Sorry," I apologized to them.

"Yeah, no worries," Kazu said cheerfully. "Come chat with us."

Namie shook her head no. I bowed good night, and gave Kazu a wink. Namie tucked in early, but I went back out, and joined them again. They were here studying for a psych exam with one of their upper class men. They asked about the States, and seemed fascinated by my stories. They both said they'd be planning on going abroad to study. I'm not sure if they meant it, but anyway, they seemed quite taken with me. Eventually, though, it was getting late, so I said good night, and headed back to our room.

The next morning, we found Kazu and Tomohiro lounging around in the front lobby. They invited us to breakfast, and took us down to a local eatery they'd found. Namie still seemed wary, but when she found out they were prepping for exams, she shared some of her strategies. I was surprised because I never realized she took school that seriously. Eventually, the conversation turned to Gero.

"Do you know anything about the hot springs here?" I asked.

"There's one down by the river," Kazu told us.

"We were thinking of going down, and taking a look," I mused. Namie looked at me, not so keen on them coming.

"OK, we'll take you down," Kazu burbled happily. Tomohiro nodded.

"Don't you have to study?" Namie asked.

"Nah, we've been studying all week."

Namie still didn't look keen on having them join us, but anyway, they led the way, and we followed. Of course, I felt nervous about bathing with these two guys we barely knew, but I was wondering what they look like naked. Kazu was kind of skinny, but he had a nice tan. Tomohiro was quiet, but I bit more muscular. Apparently, they played soccer.

Outside, it was sunny, but still pretty brisk. There was less snow here than in Izu. We saw a few people and cars on the main street, but once we got down to the river, there didn't seem to be too many people around. Standing on the bridge, I finally caught sight of a pool down on the flood plain below.

"Is that it?" I asked pointing.

"Yep," Kazu nodded. We climbed down the bank to take a closer look. The bath looked nice enough, smooth stones with steam rising from the water, but it was right out in the open with no walls at all, not even a partition to change behind.

"Do people actually use this bath?" Namie protested. I kneeled down, and checked the water.

"It's warm," I noted. I started looking around. Across the river was a ten-story office building. I couldn't see any of the lights on, but in some of the other buildings further down, there were some signs of life. Namie wandered away, not so interested in the bath. Kazu and Tomohiro looked nervous, but were maybe willing to try.

"Well?" I said to Namie.

"What? You want to bathe here? Did you bring a bathing suit or something?"

I shook my head no.

"Are there any other hot springs nearby?"

"There are some in the hotels, but I think you might have to be a guest to use them," Kazu said. Namie fished out a guidebook, and started leafing through. I didn't know anything about other places, but I was positive that this was the place Ryosuke had intended to bring me. This was just like him--an outdoor bath way out in the open in the middle of town. I undid my scarf, and took it off. They all looked surprised that I was stripping here with all these buildings around. I turned my back on the boys, took off my backpack and coat, and set them down on the rocks.

For all my bravado though, I have to admit I was kind of scared. Some of the buildings near us seemed to be hotels. It was hard to tell if anyone was watching or not. I decided not to think about it, and unzipped my boots, and slid them off. The stones were so cold on my stocking feet. I glanced back at the boys, and they were just standing there staring at me.

"Let's just go back to the indoor one," Namie implored.

"That wasn't a spring. That was just tap water," I retorted.

"Then let's go find a spring."

"We're here now. Let's try," I suggested. "The water is nice and warm."

Kazu looked at Tomohiro. There was a long silence. Then finally, Kazu stood up, and took off his jacket.

"What the hell? Why not? You only live once."

I smiled at him, and started taking off my sweater. Namie was still dragging her feet, but she knew I wanted to do this. As I got my sweater off, I started to wish that they did have a changing hut. The town was surprisingly quiet, but every once in a while, a car drove across the bridge not so far from us. I guess it really didn't matter though. With a bath way out in the open like this, people are bound to see you no matter what you do.

"Emi!" Namie shouted, trying to get me to stop.

"Hundreds of people bathe here, don't they?" I asked. Namie came closer, and whispered in my ear.

"I don't think this is such a good idea. I mean we barely know these guys."

I pulled her off to the side, away from the boys.

"Oh, come on. Just try. I talked with them for a long time last night. They seem like nice guys. I'm sure it'll be fine."

Namie didn't look convinced at all. She sat down on one of the rocks with her back to us.

"You guys go in. I'll stand guard."

Kazu and Tomohiro were down to their shorts, but I wasn't so keen on going in without Namie.

"Namie, come on. I can't do this without you."

"Then get back dressed."

"No. Please? For me? Pretty please."

She glanced over at me, her eyes still suspicious.

"Why is this so important to you?"

"You've got to admit you've had fun this week." I glanced back at the guys. They were still in their shorts, squatting down to keep warm. "Look at them. Do they look dangerous to you?"

She finally looked over, and laughed.

"I guess not, but Emi! For heaven's sake, look at this place. Those buildings could be filled with people."

"Who have probably seen it all before. Relax. Come on. It'll be fun."

Namie looked over at the guys and back at me.

"You're crazy. You do know that, don't you?" She stood up, and took off her scarf. I wasn't sure, but I took that to be a yes. The guys were holding their towels in front of them, and slipping off their shorts. As I suspected, Tomohiro had a great body, not huge, but nice biceps. They both slid into the bath, and set their towels down on the edge, looking at us expectantly.

"The water's beautiful," Kazu squeaked. Namie was kind of hiding behind me. I was glad that the boys had stripped, but actually, I was a bit worried. Cars kept coming along the bridge, and we could see people in the distance. "Aren't you girls coming in?" Kazu asked.

I sniffed, and took a deep breath. I've been to nude beaches before. I've been skinny-dipping. I was miles from home, miles from anyone I knew. Namie may complain, but she's getting more used to this, getting naked all the time. I can do this, I told myself.

I unbuckled my belt, and undid the top button on my jeans. Namie was staring at me, this panicked look on her face. I nodded for her to get undressed too, and then pulled down my jeans. The boys smirked at the sight of my bare legs. I turned my back to them, and then pulled down my panties, getting more and more excited.

I pulled off my blouse, my t-shirt and my bra. The morning air was so cold, but I honestly didn't care. I was just so thrilled at being naked out here in the middle of town. I couldn't see anyone on the bridge at first, but I felt like I was being watched. I walked over to the edge of the bath, and stood there a moment. Kazu and Tomo looked up at me with this look of wonder in their eyes.

I looked back at Namie, but she was just standing there, afraid I guess. I hurried back to her, and helped her take off her coat.

"Hurry up. I'm freezing," I said.

Back up on the bridge, I did see some people coming this way. Namie was freaking, covering her mouth as she looked up at them. I felt embarrassed, mortified, but I kept on pulling off her clothes. I was shivering but more from excitement than the cold.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I'm fine. Let's just get in the bath."

I finally got her to take her underwear off. Namie raised her eyebrows high, perhaps feeling the same arousal that was nipping at me. I scurried over to the bath, and waded in. Namie was right behind me holding her towel in front of her.

Kazu kept warbling, his voice shooting high, nervous I guess now that we all were naked. Tomohiro was calmer trying to crack jokes to break the tension. I thought they were kind of funny, but Namie just turned away trying not to look at them. Tomohiro slipped up out of the water sitting on the edge. We could see his penis quite erect now, but I didn't want to stare. Namie laughed nervously, and kept looking away.

The thought had crossed my mind that Tomohiro in particular wanted to sleep with us, or fool around or something. To tell you the truth, I was kind of horny, but Namie and I had already checked out of the hotel, and we had to catch a train back to Fujisawa fairly soon. We couldn't really do anything right here out in the open anyway. I looked at Tomohiro trying to convey to him we were going to have to take a rain check. I'm not sure if he understood, but he seemed cool with whatever. Kazu seemed rather more in awe of me in particular, and was just sitting there watching, waiting to see what would happen. It was a really weird situation.

I hid my body in the water at first, looking around trying to judge whether the people on the bridge could see us. The bridge was maybe 10 or 15 yards away, so I guess they could see us, but not that clearly. The flood plain was wide enough I don't think the people in the buildings could see all that well unless they had binoculars. I was still trying to figure out how you are supposed to act. Kazu kept talking, and trying to be funny to put us at ease. I don't think he is a pick up artist really. He seemed so surprised that Namie and I had even agreed to strip down, and get naked in front of them.

I gathered up my courage, and stood up, showing the two guys my breasts and bush. They smiled, but continued to natter away, seemingly unsure of what I was doing. I turned away, but the people on the bridge didn't seem that worried either. I actually got up out of the pool, and walked closer to the bridge, but no one apart from Namie seemed that upset.