Hot Springs Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Diane inserts one finger, then two fingers into Lucy's cunt. She is aware that Lucy's cunt is flooding with her juices from the mild orgasm. She continues her pleasing assault by massaging her pussy walls backward and forward with her fingers; stroking Lucy's insides and pleasuring her g-spot.

Diane's mouth latches onto Lucy's clit again, making very loud slurping and sucking noises as she draws Lucy's clit back into her mouth. As she sucks on her sensitive button and hums, her lips vibrate against Lucy's pussy, pushing Lucy further and further closer to the edge.

I call time just as Lucy appears to be moving to another magnificent orgasm. Diane doesn't stop. She either didn't hear me or she is ignoring me. I call time again and tell them I am sorry, but the rules say it's over. Lucy vehemently disagrees with the rule and begs Diane to continue.

"Oh...my God," Lucy gasps "I'm going to cum, please don't stop, do it...do it there. Just don't change what you're doing. Please fuck me with your fingers. Please fuck me harder, and faster, suck me, suck me, suck me!"

Jack leans in to get a closer view and is amazed at Diane's skill at eating pussy. I call time a third time. Diane stops and looks at me with pleading eyes. Eyes that beg to continue.

"I'm sorry Diane, but time out means time out," I argue.

"Fuck her, fuck her faster, chew on her clit, Diane make her cum, eat her!" Jack defiantly encourages, as he watches the two women pursuing raw lust, and trying not to squeeze his cock to the point he makes himself cum.

Diane suddenly clamps her mouth again onto Lucy's clit and reassumes sucking and massaging her clit. The feelings coursing through Lucy's body is blowing her away, her pelvis tilts up pushing her clit further into Diane's mouth as Lucy's orgasm train starts to rumble into town!

Lucy begins shaking and trembling as her orgasm continues to slowly build. Her body starts to violently shake and quiver. A low guttural groan starts deep in her throat and begins to grow as it develops into a full fledge scream as it exits her mouth.

"Oh my...God! OH my fucking God!" She screams. "I am cummmmmming! I am god damn, fucking cummmmmmming! Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Just as her body begins to relax from that orgasm, another begins to grow. Diane continues to lick and suck her clit while one orgasm after another begins to rack Lucy's body. Lucy finally has all she can take and pushes Diane's mouth off of her clit. Diane stops attacking her clit but continues finger fucking her with two fingers until Lucy finally slumps forward and takes Diane's face in her hands and pulls her up into a passionate kiss. Their lips part and they insatiably explore each other's mouth. My fantasy has now become my nightmare. I am becoming extremely jealous watching my wife pour such passion into the kiss. Their tongues continue to dance and spar until I call time again and finally pry them apart.

After that display of passion, everyone seems to lose interest in the game. We agree to play a couple of more hands; Lucy appears to be languid and disinterested in playing the game anymore. She is probably still basking in the afterglow of her last magnificent orgasm, but she continues to routinely deal without a great deal emotion. That is until Diane wins the next hand and excited announces she has the perfect dare to end the game. Lucy quickly snaps to attention and waits for Diane to announce her final dare.

Diane looks around the room slowly; building up suspense and then boldly says, "I dare Lucy to invite Jack to join her in HER bed for the remainder of the weekend, while Jim and I finish the weekend alone with each other in MY bed."

Jack dubiously looks at Lucy. I look hesitantly at Diane, and then Jack and I look approvingly at each other. No one says anything. There is total silence in the room except for the heavy breathing coming for us all. After a minute or two, everyone essentially assumes the silence to mean tacit approval. Lucy eagerly reaches out to Jack; taking his hand and promptly leading him through the connecting doorway to HER bedroom. Diane takes my hand and pulls me toward HER bed.

For the remainder of the weekend none of us venture out of the rooms. We have all our meals delivered by room service. A couple times during the afternoon or night, I can hear moaning and giggling coming from Lucy's room. Sounds of bliss and pleasure seem to echo throughout the night from each room. Diane turns out to be quite the little fuck machine. For a young woman she really seems to know a lot of ways to pleasure a man.

Late Sunday afternoon we checkout of the Resort Hotel and all pile into my car and start our trip home. Jack and Diane are quietly cuddling together in the backseat. There is no exciting chatter like it had been on our way over to Hot Springs. Everyone seems to be quietly mulling over the events of the weekend. Lucy sometimes breaks the silence by humming to herself and occasionally she will caress her nipples when she thinks no one is watching.

It is evident we are compatible couples. It is also clear to us all that we unquestionably enjoy each other's company. Before dropping Jack and Diane off at their condo, we all agree to spend the next weekend together at mine and Lucy's house. It was Lucy's suggestion. Jack and Diane agree and suggest we can then spend the following weekend at their condo.

12