Hot Summer Night Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,322 Followers

I said, "If we are going to do this I should drive myself now. You guys follow in about a half-hour. I'll try to get a seat with vacant seats beside me. If I can't you will just have to stand beside me and place your order. Remember. You don't know me. If I see someone I know or you see someone you know, everything is off. We grab a pizza and come home. OK?" All thumbs went up.

When I walked into the bar it was fairly busy for a Thursday night. There were some vacant seats and I grabbed one in the middle of the bar. I ordered a beer and settled in to wait.

Right on time, Carrie and Julia walked into the bar area. Jesus, they looked fantastic in the dim bar lighting. My cock jumped back to attention again. I noticed other men at the bar sit up straight and point out the hot-babes that just walked in. One guy moved to a seat between two vacant seats hoping the most stunning women he had ever seen would sit down on either side of him. I thought, 'Nice move buddy but it's a waste of time'. I acted completely nonchalant as every other guy was sucking his gut in as Carrie and Julia walked around the bar heading in my direction.

Carrie stopped to talk with a young guy in his twenties. He was all smiles. He couldn't take his eyes off Julia and they struck up a conversation. Julia sat down but Carrie continued down the bar using her model cross-over step. Her ass was impossible to not stare at. She slid up on the vacant seat beside me. She said, "Hi. How are you tonight?"

I responded, "Never better. Can I buy you a drink?" She accepted and motioned the barman over. He had never taken his eyes off her and responded instantly. He fixed her drink and delivered it. She winked at him and he smiled broadly. Carrie made her glance under the bar at my crotch obvious for all to see. What she saw there was absolutely real. My cock was like a baseball bat trying to make room in my pants. She looked back up and pushed herself up against me and said loud enough for several of the patrons sitting close by to hear, "Does your wife know you are out with that?" as she nodded toward my crotch.

"As a matter of fact, she does."

She said, "Do you know how to use it?"

"I do."

"Oooo. Let's see." She stood up and pulled me to her. In front of everyone watching, which was everyone in the bar; she stretched up and kissed me hard on the lips. A murmur erupted around the bar. Julia looked in our direction, smiled and turned back to the twenty-something guy she was talking with. Carrie reached up again and whispered something in my ear. I nodded and she took my hand and led the way toward the front of the bar. Every eye watched us go.

When the barman was distracted with other orders, Carrie pushed the door to the ladies room open and pushed my inside. She left the door unlocked and we moved into a stall. She grabbed me and kissed me hard. She said, "Jesus Christ, I am so horny. I know I was supposed to just blow you but I need your cock in me so bad right now. She was frantically unfastening my pants. She pulled them down to my knees where they fell to the floor. She bent over the toilet and pulled her dress up over her hips. She was not wearing any underwear. As I pushed my cock toward her pussy, she wasn't waiting. The second she felt my cock at her pussy, she shoved herself onto it. She loudly said, "Fuck me. NOW!"

I rammed my cock all the way to my balls which slapped on her clitoris. She screamed with the assault. She clenched the toilet tank top and pushed herself back. I pulled all the way back out and slammed it home again. She screamed again. I was pummeling her cunt as hard as I ever had. She was looking back over her back watching my cock slam in and out. Carrie stuffed one of her hands into her mouth to stifle her screams of pleasure. As horny as she was, she didn't last long before she climaxed hard on my cock. I didn't even slow down. I just kept hammering my cock into her. She slowly recovered from her orgasm and promptly rolled into another one. She yelled out, "Oh fuck... Oh fuck...I'm cumming so hard. Keep fucking me. Please. God. Fuck. You are so good."

She had four back to back orgasms before the ladies room door opened and someone walked in. I stopped fucking Carrie for the moment until we figured out whether we could continue or not. Carrie stood up and motioned for me to sit down on the toilet. She followed me around and never even let my cock pull from her cunt. She sat down on me and shoved it back in to my balls.

There was a mirror on the wall by the door that allowed us to see two people at the sink. It was Julia and her guy. Her back was to the mirror and was feverishly unfastening his pants and then pulled them down to his knees. She went to her knees and inhaled his cock. It was about average size. When she pushed his cock into her throat and licked his balls, we thought he would blow right then and there. He didn't but he was struggling not to. She blew his cock until it was fully erect. She stood up and pulled her silk blouse over her head and turned around to seat herself on the edge of the sink. She pulled his rigid cock toward her pussy. He got the idea and pushed his cock into her as far as he could. She grabbed his ass and pulled him to her as hard as she could.

Carrie and I watched through the mirror. Carrie started fucking my hard cock again. Julia was rocking her hips to meet 'twenty-something's thrusts. He was gasping for air. The closer he got to cumming he increased the pace. He was flying now. He tipped his head back and groaned long and loud as his sperm shot into Julia's cunt. She was milking him dry. After what seemed forever since his last breath, he took a deep one and exhaled with a shudder. His rapidly softening cock fell out of Julia. Cum oozed out onto the floor. She reached down to scoop up some cum and pushed into her mouth. "Yummy." she said.

Carrie turned and whispered to me, "She forgot. She was supposed to have him cum in her mouth so she could transport it to my drink." Which reminds me. You need to cum in my mouth." I nodded OK. and continued rocking my hips to drive my cock into her cunt.

I heard Julia say, "Oh shit, I forgot."

Twenty-something said, "Forgot what?"

"Never mind. It's nothing."

We heard water running in the sink and paper towels being spooled out. We watched Julia pull her silk blouse back on and they both left the bathroom. We could hear a chorus of cheers as they returned to the bar. Twenty-something did a bow and they both sat down at their seats. Not a single guy took his eyes off Julia.

I felt my load starting to rise and I warned Carrie. She pulled herself off my cock and spun around to sink her mouth over the tip. She jerked me off with her hand until all the cum was safely deposited in her mouth. It was a load alright and she struggled to keep it all in her mouth.

We straightened our clothes and with her mouth bulging with my cum, we walked back to our seats. Another round of applause. We ignored them and sat down. Carrie opened her mouth and pushed my cum out onto her lips and sucked it back in. A single groan went around the room. She blew a couple of cum-bubbles like she had seen on the internet porno sites and sucked the cum back into her mouth. She lifted her drink and let cum drool out of her mouth and into her drink. When it was fully transferred. She put the drink to her mouth and looking me in the eye swallowed the whole thing.

There was a deafening silence in the room. Julia had turned to watch her mother in action. She applauded loudly which broke the silence and everyone joined in. Carrie took a bow and kissed me passionately on the lips.

One guy, two seats to my left said loudly over the applause, "That is the second time I have seen that guy get blowjobs in here from absolutely gorgeous women. What a lucky fuck he is or he's got something I don't have."

A woman sitting two seats further down said even more loudly, "Yeh. He's got a cock." Everyone in the bar roared out laughing.

Julia ordered a large pizza to take out. When it was ready Carrie and Julia paid and left. I stayed put and order another beer. The barman delivered it and said it was on the house. He said, "We won't be able to keep guys out of here when the news spreads. Good on ya, buddy." I smiled and drained my beer in one chug. I belched and walked to the door. I hoped there was some pizza left when I got home. I was still starving.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,322 Followers