Hot Summer Night Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel is back and takes advantage of the lawn boy.
3.7k words
3.68
9.8k
11
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eSecrets
eSecrets
31 Followers

This is a work of fiction so there isn't any reason to be judgmental of the characters or plot since it isn't real. This is about Rachel from the first chapter.

Rachel could not get her accidental liaison with her neighbor, Jack, out of her mind. She thought she should feel guilty but instead she felt quite excited. She wondered if or when anything like this might happen again.

She was relieved that her husband, Scott, would likely never find out what happened that night in the pool. She was happy to give Scott all of the affection he desired as she thought having an secret extra-marital fling would not damage their marriage.

On a Wednesday morning, after Scott left for work she heard the doorbell and saw the lawn service truck outside. Usually the old guy would just do the work and Rachel would send a payment at the end of every month.

She opened the door to find a young man standing there. He introduced himself as Josh and explained that he would be doing their lawn service for the next few weeks while he was home from college.

Rachel thanked him for letting her know and imagined he had given her a quick top to bottom scan before she closed the door. She was pleased that she was still worthy of being checked out by a young man.

Hearing the mower start, she stood back from the window overlooking the yard to watch the activity. Her thoughts of seeing Jack again were now interrupted by thinking that if Josh liked what he saw, maybe she should give him a better look. She would put on a swimsuit and go read a book on the back deck lounger.

Rachel chose a modest two-piece swimsuit from her closet. She thought that would be more convincing of catching some sun than wearing a more covering one-piece. She added a beach cover-up, picked up a book, and headed to the back deck.

As he made a turn with the mower, Josh noticed motion on the deck. He watched Rachel arrange herself in the lounger to sit back to read a book. Even with the beach cover-up, he could tell she had a nice body to go with her attractive face. With each turn of the mower he glanced toward the deck trying not to be obvious and being careful not to miss any patch of uncut grass..

Rachel had moved the lounger into a position on the deck where it couldn't be seen from the windows of any neighbors. She looked like she was reading her book but behind her dark sunglasses she was watching Josh. It was obvious he was watching her, too.

As Josh neared completion of his job, Rachel set the next phase of her plan into action. She removed her beach cover-up and fully reclined the lounger. Josh finished the last of his job and headed back to the truck. He saw the Rachel applying sun lotion to her arms and legs and wished he could see more.

As Josh neared the deck, Rachel motioned to him to come over. He indicated he would put the mower away and would be right back. He tossed his gloves in with the mower.

When he approached Rachel, she told him she decided to catch some sun to work on her tan and asked if he would be so kind as to put some lotion on her back where she couldn't reach. He was more than happy to help.

Rachel pulled the ties at her neck leaving the strap fastened across her back. She lay down on her stomach while Josh squirted lotion onto his hands rubbing them together.

He began at her neck and shoulders, gently smoothing the lotion and firmly spread it around slowly using his fingertips. To Rachel, this felt like getting a massage. After spending more than enough time in this area, Josh repeated the process across her lower back, spending ample time on her ribs, sides down to her stomach, and lower back near her swimsuit bottom.

When he appeared to be finished, Rachel turned her head to thank him. He responded by saying that he didn't want to get lotion onto the strap of her top so he had not covered her entire back. Rachel asked if he would undo the back and lay the straps out so he could get the missed area. Josh cleaned his hands the best he could and then unclipped the strap placing the ends out flat on each side.

Rachel was smiling to herself knowing the sides of her breasts were now exposed to him. Josh moved slowly so he would take extra time to look at and feel her. He immediately noticed that the part of her breasts he could see were about the same shade of tan as the rest of her body. He concluded that she must sunbathe topless.

He prepared more lotion and even more slowly than before spread it over the center of her back and down onto her soft sides. His fingers moved slowly across the soft sides of her breasts as he imagined how must it feel to fully caress them.

After Rachel gave Josh plenty of time to enjoy fondling her, she thanked him and asked if he would be back next week. He replied that he certainly would. Silently, he wished all jobs were like this one and nothing would keep him from being back.

When Rachel heard the truck pull away she turned over and applied lotion to her already tanned bare breasts. She would spend a few minutes thinking about Josh before she went back inside. She liked flirting with him and planned to do it again when he came back next week.

While she would never tell her husband, she wondered if Neighbor Jack would be jealous leading him to want to meet up with her again.

The next seven days passed too slowly for both Josh and Rachel. She treated her husband well, frequently thinking about Neighbor Jack, and deciding on what to do next with Josh.

When Josh came that next Wednesday, he hurried into mowing the yard. Rachel was already on the lounger in the same two-piece swimsuit. Josh frequently glanced at her but she seemed only to be reading her book.

Josh finished and was returning the mower to the truck. As he passed the deck he looked over at Rachel. While it appeared she was still reading, he could see that her arm was raised with the lotion bottle in her hand. He walked back around to the deck and found Rachel in position to get lotion on her back, once again.

Jack sat next to Rachel on the lounger and, without asking, unclasped the strap across her back and placed them out of the way. Hearing no objection, he proceeded to give her the same slow, sensuous massage from her neck, shoulders, down her sides, across her ribs, around her waist, and to her lower back down to her suit bottom.

As it appeared he was finished, Rachel suddenly rose up onto her elbows and flipped over landing on her back. Her open bra remained spread across the lounger. Josh was stunned as he was fixated to a beautiful pair of lightly tanned breasts. Not sure what else to do and not moving his eyes, he prepared more lotion and began caressing across her stomach.

Rachel gave him a minute and then reached for his wrists slowly bringing them up and pressing his hands squarely onto her breasts, firmly holding them there for several seconds. Josh quickly got the message and began fondling them as Rachel took her hands away. His fingers and palms covered every inch of her including spending extra time on her red erect nipples.

Josh prepared more lotion and gave the full massage from her neck and shoulders down to her suit bottom, again spending ample time on her breasts.

Several minutes later, Rachel sat up and thanked Josh for the wonderful job he did mowing the lawn. She said that her husband also noticed the improved quality and hoped he would be back next week. Josh responded that it was his pleasure and assured her he would back next week. With that, he reluctantly stood and headed for his truck.

Rachel pondered the morning and knew if she continued flirting and teasing, things would escalate to the point where she might lose control. She realized she was using Josh as a diversion for wanting to see Neighbor Jack again.

She gave more thought to Josh. She was pretty sure he wasn't married and it was unlikely he was still a virgin. He must have had plenty of dates in high school and college. Did he have a girlfriend? Was he doing anything with other wives like he was doing with her? Finally, she decided she was enjoying this too much to stop now. Next week she would have to outdo today.

On the next Wednesday, Josh arrived as usual and began to get the mowing done as soon as possible. Going past the deck, he did not see Rachel in her usual position. He thought maybe last week went too far and he would not see her again. Minutes later, he saw Rachel coming out wearing the beach cover-up. He could not tell what kind of swimsuit she might be wearing.

As he finished and was returning the mower to his truck, he discovered her swimsuit choice for the day. Rachel was reclining on the lounger, topless and wearing very small bikini bottoms. She made no motion to him but there was no doubt he would be returning to the deck to get a better look, and maybe more.

As Josh mounted the deck, Rachel patted a spot next to her on the lounger where he took a seat. She told him how much she enjoyed last week and would he mind doing that again. He was thrilled to do so and tried not to show it. She gave him the lotion and fully reclined, face up. As he had before, Josh gave her the full treatment for several minutes.

Rachel rested her hand on his knee. As she became more excited from his massaging, she slowly slid her hand up his thigh. By the time his hands reached her bikini bottoms, the palm of her hand was pressed firmly against his crotch where she could feel his erection.

As Josh slid his hand back and forth across her lower abdomen, he extended his middle finger sliding it under the small cloth. At first he could feel more of her smooth skin and then some short fuzz. If he pushed any further he would dislodge her bottoms. Rachel solved that dilemma for him by untying a side string and pulling the bikini bottom out of the way while moving her hand to the snap on his work pants.

Josh froze. Rachel took his hand and guided it between her spreading legs. His fingers could feel her wetness. She curled her fingers over his causing his middle finger to slide inside her. She moved his hand so his thumb would massage her clit. When he quickly got the idea and was moving on his own, Rachel removed her hand. Josh pressed a second finger into her.

Soon Rachel was writhing in pleasure. She grabbed his T-shirt nearly tearing it but letting go when Josh pulled it up and off. Rachel moved her hand over his smooth muscled abs as she approached what would become her first orgasm.

Rachel slid her hand down his abs groping to open his pants until she had them pushed down his thighs. She freed his erection and began stroking him. Her other hand went to his neck and began pulling him to her. Josh thought she wanted to kiss him but she pushed his head down between her breasts. He took first one nipple into his mouth and tongued it into stiffness and then did the same with the other.

As Rachel felt the next orgasm flood through her, she pumped Josh with greater speed. He strained against her as he felt himself about to come. She also sensed it and aimed his cock away from the deck where he shot his load onto the grass, collapsing onto her.

Rachel held him as both were breathing heavily coming down from their high. She could feel their mutual pounding hearts that took time to slow. As she cradled his head onto her chest she smoothed his hair and rubbed his back. In a low voice she reminded him that she is married and no one must ever know what they have been doing. He nodded in agreement. After a couple more minutes, she said she had to go and he wouldn't want to be late for his next appointment. He agreed and while he put himself back together, she jumped up and hurried inside, closing the door behind her. Reluctantly, Josh made his way to his truck.

Inside, Rachel sat down and considered what she had just done. She was using Josh to fulfill her fantasies about Neighbor Jack. She had to make a decision on how far she was going to let this fling go on. She wanted to be able to carefully choose her words so she could honestly say to her husband that she never had intercourse with Josh or even kissed him. Still, she decided she wasn't finished with Josh, yet. She headed for the shower and while rinsing away the morning's events; she put a hand between her legs and came up with her plan for next week.

A week later, Josh arrived anxious to be with Rachel again. While he was surprised that he did not find her in her usual position on the deck, he was confident that she would be out soon. As his mowing continued he frequently glanced at the deck only to find it remained empty. He was disappointed that he would miss her as he went to load the mower onto his truck.

Approaching the deck, when he took another look, he saw the back door was open and Rachel wearing a towel standing inside looking out. When he mounted the deck, she turned and headed further inside leaving the door open for him. She hesitated listening for Josh to close the door and then walked slowly toward the guest bedroom. She stopped at the door of the adjoining steam filled bathroom where the shower was running.

Rachel turned to face him and pulled the top of her towel down only baring the top of her shoulders. She nodded to Josh and he removed his T-shirt. She moved her towel down to her waist exposing her ample beasts. Josh removed his shirt and kicked off his shoes. She dropped the towel to the floor and Josh removed his remaining clothes. They regarded each other for a couple seconds. Rachel turned, entered the shower, and Josh followed her in.

They embraced for a couple minutes, sliding their hands up and down each other. Rachel took the body wash and gave some to Josh. They resumed fondling and washing each other from neck to ankle. Rachel was careful not to kiss Josh or let him slide his erection into her.

Rachel wanted to relieve Josh of that erection so she used the silky body wash to caress his cock and balls and then, when he was fully aroused, slide her hand back and forth to get him to come. While doing this, she made herself available for his fingers to enter her and rub her clit. This was going well, like last week, they took care of each other, his mouth moving between her nipples, tonguing and sucking.

Josh could take it no longer and erupted into the steamy shower while Rachel's hand slowed, milking him dry. Holding him again, she could feel his rapid heartbeat slowly calm. She wasn't finished yet and needed relief of her own. She placed her hands on top of his shoulders and urged him down into his knees. She placed one foot upon the shower bench and pressed his face into her pussy. After these past weeks, she was confident that Josh knew what to do.

He pressed his nose into her trimmed pubic hair. He lifted his chin to insert his tongue into her folds finding her clit. As he found a rhythm with his lips and tongue, he added first one finger and then a second. Rachel leaned her head back, pleased that she had chosen well. Josh's skills gave her the pleasure and relief she needed.

When both were satisfied, Josh rose to embrace Rachel again. She was not really surprised when she felt a familiar erection against her abs. She concluded that it was only fair that she return the favor he had given her. She guided him down to sit on the shower seat. Kneeling, she put her hands on his knees. With one hand she moved her wet hair off her face and with the other she gripped his cock. It was still firm when she lowered her head and took his tip between her lips. She swirled her tongue around before she deeply sucked him in. Josh felt a shock go through him.

Rachel massaged his balls with one hand and took him in as far as she could. Her other hand was between her own legs. She slowly bobbed up and down on his cock. She figured he could orgasm without shooting more cum so she would continue working him and let him finish in her mouth. Minutes later, Josh came in her mouth.

Rachel sat next to him on the shower bench still holding his cock in her hand. She told him there was a towel he could use dry off and that she would look forward to seeing him next week. He knew this was his cue to leave so he slowly stood and left the shower. She could hear him in the bathroom, then getting dressed in the bedroom, and finally, silence.

Rachel thought about what she had done. Her husband must never know. Josh was just a summer fling and she still intended to approach Neighbor Jack. What was her plan for next week?

When the next week came, Rachel found she didn't need a plan. It was pouring rain. There would be no lawn mowing today. She took her shower early but before she could get dressed she heard the doorbell. Looking out her window, she saw the lawn service truck in the driveway. She put on her bathrobe and went to answer the door.

Peering out to verify it was Josh. She opened the door and pulled him inside. He appeared freshly showered in a clean T-shirt, shorts, and sandals. She told him she wasn't expecting him because of the weather. He said that he came to tell her he was returning to the university early, he would not be back, and he wanted to say goodbye and thank her for the summer.

Rachel was so caught by surprise that she began to tear up. Josh pulled her to him in a gentle embrace. She held him for a minute until her sadness was broken when she felt his hand slipping into her robe and something hard in his pants pressing against her. She felt the front of his shorts not surprised to find that he was erect but also there was something in his pocket. She reached in and pulled out a roll of condoms.

Rachel was stunned. While her mind raced, she was unaware that Josh had taken her hand and was leading her back to the guest bedroom. He placed the condoms on the nightstand, slipped off her robe, and quickly undressed himself. Rachel regained her wits and pushed the naked young man onto the bed. She had to move quickly to avoid having sex. She though she could blow him again to the point she could stick to her original plan of no sex or kissing. Josh expected Rachel to lay with him but instead she hopped up into the 69 position making her pussy available to him and taking his stiff cock into her mouth.

Josh obliged and began licking her and sucking on her clit. Rachel writhed over him feeling the first of what she hoped were several orgasms. She tongued his cock bobbing her head trying to get him to come as quickly as possible. In minutes Rachel could tell he was ready. She knew she would have to swallow his entire load and keep going until he could not maintain an erection. Maybe then they could say their final goodbyes and he would leave.

When he did come, it was a mere dribble like last week in the shower after Rachel had jacked him off. Rachel continued to suck him but wondered if he had jerked himself off before coming to see her of maybe he had been with another woman.

In the meantime, Rachel was experiencing so many long pleasant orgasms that she was losing concentration. Caught off guard, she found herself flipped over onto her stomach and Josh was on her back. She heard a ripping sound. Josh grabbed her hips and drew them up off the bed. Before she could respond, she felt him sliding into her wet pussy. She tried to pull away but it only helped him pull out and enter her again. In her hesitation, Josh began a rhythm that Rachel couldn't resist. She found herself matching his thrusting.

Now that she was a willing participant, Josh released her hips and leaned over her back cupping her firm dangling breasts. He pulled and released pumping and filling her. In minutes, both were coming. They collapsed onto the bed. Rachel was in a sexual fog, having lost control. Josh took advantage, flipping her over onto her back, raising and spreading her legs, and driving into her again. Rachel was at his mercy as he ravished her.

After several more minutes, Josh ran out of energy, coming a final time before collapsing onto the bed. Rachel fell into a dream-like state as they cuddled together. She woke at the sound of the front door being closed to find Josh gone. She dragged herself off the bed. As she looked out of the window she saw Josh driving off.

eSecrets
eSecrets
31 Followers
12