Hot Teens in a Cool Climate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stalled for a while, pacing around my bedroom. Finally, I worked my courage up. I knew Leif would be getting impatient. Slowly I descended the stairs. Leif was waiting at the bottom. As he looked at me, his eyes enlarged. He said, "Oh baby, you look simply gorgeous. I'm afraid to take you to the prom. There will be other guys there, looking you over, wanting to dance with you."

"Never mind them. I'm all yours tonight." At the bottom of the stairs, I whispered in his ear, "and I do mean all.

From behind his back he brought out a corsage, a white orchid.

"Oh!" I cried out. "Where did you find such a beautiful flower in Manistique?"

Leif shook his head. "I didn't. I went to an upscale flower shop in Escanaba to get it."

"Oh, Leif you shouldn't have. I bet it was expensive."

"Nothing's too good for you, baby. Will you let me pin it on you?"

I shook my head. "No, please leave it in the box until we get to the high school. I want it to look its best when you pin it on me. I want all the other kids to see you doing it and then I will kiss you while they watch."

Aunt Ellen was taking pictures and crying. This was a special time for her too. She's my mother's sister and was never able to have children of her own. Every summer she treated me as if I was her own daughter. I knew she was crying because she could see her baby girl had turned into a woman and was going off to her very last high school dance.

"What time will you be home dear?" my aunt Ellen asked.

"Don't wait up please. I won't be home tonight. There will be after parties until late tomorrow morning. I'll probably make it home sometime tomorrow afternoon."

Aunt Ellen shook her finger at me. "Your father wouldn't approve."

I grinned at her. "I know. Please don't tell him. This is a very special night for me with a very special boy. It's once in a lifetime."

She smiled warmly. "Alright honey. You two kids go enjoy yourselves then. Take good care of my little girl Leif."

"Don't worry, I will, I promise. I will be a perfect gentleman and treat her like a true lady."

I almost laughed out loud but managed to suppress it. I know I blushed, thinking what he was actually going to do to me.

We drove to the prom in Leif's big Chrysler. We got there at a good time, not too early and not too late. The band was playing a slow easy rock song. They were good by Manistique standards (for a small town prom band). After Leif led me out onto the dance floor, which was the school's basketball court, he took me in his arms and we danced.

The second number was a ballad and we kept dancing, close this time. Leif, who was always horny, had an erection pressing against me. To be honest, I guess I'm always horny too; my pussy was already wet.

His hands dropped from my waist, caressing my hips and then moving lower to cup my ass cheeks. I didn't try to stop him. I thought, Let people stare. I don't live here. Let them gossip. I couldn't care less.

After our third dance and more groping, this time including breasts, Leif asked if I would like a glass of punch. I said yes and went with him to the punch bowl. Of course, it was inevitable that at a high school prom, someone would try to spike the punch bowl with hard liquor, and of course, tonight it was inevitable that someone was Leif, the bad boy.

He took a pint of 100 proof grain alcohol out from his inside tuxedo jacket pocket and poured the entire contents into the punch bowl. I giggled. I wasn't really much of a drinker in high school but I knew from experience at other high school dances that the grain alcohol would have no taste of its own, mixed with the fruit punch. I giggled because I thought it would be funny to see all the Manistique kids getting drunk without realizing what was happening to them.

Leif whispered to me, "I have three more bottles in the car too for when they refill the punch bowl."

This time I laughed loudly.

We went out on the dance floor again. I was glad Leif liked to dance. Many high school boys don't. In fact, many of the boys at this dance were just sitting with their dates at one of the tables arranged around the dance floor. I thought, Maybe Leif doesn't actually like to dance as much as he likes to use it as an excuse to grope and fondle me during all the slow dances. Not that I minded.

During the next dance, he put his hand inside the low cut top of my dress and was squeezing one of my bare breasts. I moaned in his ear to encourage him. Boldly, I put a hand over the tent in his tux pants and rubbed his cock. I wondered if the chaperones would tell us to leave. I didn't care. If they asked us to leave that would mean we could get on with the main event that much sooner - me losing my virginity.

All my well-laid plans were changed when a girl with large (maybe D cup) breasts, and long red hair came up to us and asked me if she could cut in. Leif said, "Oh my god Susan, I haven't seen you in two years. What are you doing in Manistique? I thought your parents moved to Chicago."

The redheaded slut (that's how I think of her) said, "They did but I'm starting school at Michigan State this fall and have already moved out of my parent's house. I'm on my own and independent now, so I thought I would drive up here and look you up so we could catch up and talk about old times. I miss you. Dance with me?"

She was completely ignoring me and Leif didn't bother to introduce me, the jerk! He turned to me and said, "Susan was my steady girlfriend in tenth grade. Would you mind if I dance with her? Just one dance I promise."

I didn't say anything. I was steaming while trying to think of an appropriately scathing reply. They didn't wait for an answer. She took his hand and led him out on the dance floor. The promised "just one dance" turned into two. I went to the punch bowl and had a second cup.

A girl approached me. It was Ellen Johnson. She was wearing a prom dress tonight and it wasn't made of deerskin.

"Hi Cathy, I'm happily surprised to see you here."

She raised her eyebrows. "Hi yourself sexy Ellen. Why are you surprised to see me? Is it because Chippewas don't usually attend Manistique High dances or is it because lesbians don't?"

I was thinking both, but didn't want to say so. Instead, I stammered, "No no, nothing like that. I'm just surprised to see a pretty girl like you here by yourself."

She laughed. "That's a nice lie but, pretending it's true, my answer is, I wouldn't go on a date with a boy and it's hard to meet other teenage lesbians in Manistique. I came here tonight hoping I would see you. Actually you're the only one in town who knows I'm a lesbian. I haven't come out of the closet yet. I wanted you to know because I'm attracted to you. But, speaking of boys, why is your boyfriend dancing with that redheaded girl and ignoring you?"

"She's his old girlfriend who moved out of Manistique two years ago and chose tonight to come back and look him up."

"You mean to hook up with him and steal him away from you, right? He's a jerk and a fool. He doesn't know what he will be losing."

"Thank you for saying that Cathy; I was thinking the same thing."

"Don't just stand here and mope Ellen. Get even. Dance with me."

"I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Come on, we don't have to grope each other like you and Leif did. I won't even try to kiss you again. Just dance with me. Girls dance with each other all the time and it doesn't mean they're lesbians."

I winked at her, took her hand and led her out on the dance floor. It was a slow song and we held each other close. I looked into her eyes with a pouty sultry look on my face and said, "So you don't want to kiss me?"

"Don't tease me. Of course I want to kiss you and more but that's up to you. I only asked for a dance."

I thought it was such a sweet thing for her to say. I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth, again not caring what anyone thought. What the hell, my chances of losing my virginity tonight are ruined anyhow. I might as well enjoy the dance at least.

Cathy's response to the kiss was to pull me closer, so our breasts were touching, and she leaned her head against mine so we were dancing cheek to cheek. I turned to her and kissed her again. This time our tongues danced together in a sexy kiss. I hoped Leif was watching. Cathy kept her promise not to grope me, even though I suspected she wanted to and I wouldn't have stopped her.

Leif was on his fourth dance with his redheaded girlfriend and I was dancing a second dance with Cathy. We kissed again. She whispered in my ear, "Would you like to go someplace more private with me? I want you. Are you interested in experimenting, finding out what it would be like with another girl?"

"Oh Cathy, if I was going to experiment with lesbian sex, there's no one I would like to experiment with more than you, but I don't think that's what I want. To be honest, my plan for tonight was to lose my virginity to Leif."

Cathy laughed. "Well I don't think that's what's going to happen. Look!"

She pointed at Leif and Susan. He was fondling her big breasts while they kissed and she was rubbing his hard cock through his tux pants."

I laughed along with Cathy, "Yeah, you're right."

She said, "I have an idea of how you can have all your cakes and eat them too."

I shrugged, "What do you mean?"

She gave me a sly smile and a wink. "What's every boy's fondest fantasy?"

I shrugged again. "I don't know, do you?"

"Yes. I have an older brother and I've seen the kind of porn he watches. I watch it with him sometimes. Most boys would love to watch two girls having sex with each other and then be invited to join in."

"I see where you're going with this but you don't want to have sex with boys."

"No I don't but I do want you. I want you badly enough to help make this work. I will approach a boy of your choice and tell him we want to have a threesome with him. I'll say he can watch us make love and tell him you want to fuck him while I watch."

"Oh my God Cathy, that's almost exactly what Leif said he wanted after he saw us kissing on the raft! I thought he was joking."

"No, he wasn't. I told you; it's boys' favorite fantasy. As for you, if we do this, you get to lose your virginity to any single boy at the prom of your choice and you get to have me prove to you that I can make you cum more than any boy ever has or ever will. Plus when we leave together with a boy, both of our arms around his waist and his hands on both of our asses, you will make Leif very sorry he abandoned you."

"That seals the deal Cathy! You win. I will have lesbian sex with you and sex with a boy of my choice while you watch and I'll be forever in your debt for this."

"Yes you will." She grinned and winked. "Who knows, maybe I will think of a way for you to repay me."

We circled the dance floor together, hand in hand, looking for the right boy. Who do you think appeared before my eyes, sitting all alone at a table, dear diary? Yes, it was Tommy Thompson, my dream guy. If Cathy's plan worked, maybe I would find out why he never called me back after the beach party. Also, he was the first guy I had wanted to give my virginity.

I pointed him out to Cathy discreetly. "That one over there, sitting alone."

"The redheaded hulky guy?"

"Uh-huh."

"Mmm, nice choice. I can't wait to see him between your sexy thighs."

I felt my face get hot when she said that and my pussy got wet for the second time tonight.

Cathy said, "Go sit over at that table while I go talk to him."

"Wait! What are you going to say to him? Will you just blurt out the question? 'Hey, do you feel like having a threesome with two girls?' "

"No silly. Trust me. I will be cool about it. I promise to hook your fish for you. You'll have to eat him though, figuratively speaking, and literally too I suppose. I don't want anything from him. I only want you. Look, if you want to ask him instead of me, go for it."

"Nooo! I would be too nervous to ask him THAT!"

Cathy laughed her little musical laugh. "I thought so. Now go sit down and be patient. I'm going to take my time with this so I won't scare him off. Why don't you get yourself another glass of that spiked punch while you wait? Some liquid courage might be a good thing for you."

I did just that, I poured myself another cup and chugged it, feeling a good buzz as a result. I followed it with another cup, chugging it too. I walked back to the table, a little unsteadily and watched Cathy having an animated conversation with Tommy, often speaking close to his ear so no one else could hear. I also kept watching Leif and Susan out of the corner of my eye as they kept kissing and groping each other while they danced. Now I was really hoping Cathy would get Tommy to agree to the threesome with us, even if it meant I would be expected to lick her pussy. I was preparing myself for that probability mentally.

Eventually, after what seemed like an hour or more, Cathy pointed me out to Tommy and he caught me looking at them. I felt like a deer caught in the headlights. He waved. He had a big goofy shit-eating grin on his face. My face felt so hot. I bet it was crimson. I waved back timidly, doing my best to smile sexily. Now Cathy was leading him back to the table. Oh-oh! This was really going to happen! I was shaking.

Cathy kissed me then whispered in my ear, "He's good to go. Kiss him and then let's get out of here. He has his Dad's car. It has a big back seat where Tommy and I will take turns with you, probably many turns."

I nodded and kissed her again while I worked up my nerve. Then I stood up and kissed Tommy. I grabbed his cock through his pants and was happy to find it was hard. I whispered in his ear, "Let's get out of here. I want you both."

We walked out of the basketball court just as Cathy had said we would, with Tommy between us, our arms around his waist. He quite naturally cupped each of our asses with one of his hands. There were lots of cat calls and whistles, especially from his football teammates, all the guys cheering him on, saying things like, "Yeah, two chicks!" and "You're the man Tommy!" I caught Leif staring at me open-mouthed out of the corner of my eye. Good!

On the way out, I unpinned Leif's orchid corsage and dropped it upside down into an unfinished cup of punch.

Chapter 7: Two Firsts

When we arrived at Tommy's car he asked, "How is this going to work? Who's going to sit in back and who's going to sit in front with me?"

Cathy spoke up. "I want Ellen in back with me while you drive us to some remote spot on the shore of Lake Michigan."

"I'm yours to command girls. I know just the spot. I know Cathy will remember it well."

I said, "Wait." I looked at Cathy. I leaned toward her and whispered, "I promise I will do everything you want tonight, but first I want to sit up front with Tommy and give him a blowjob. That way he'll be able to hold off while you and I are making love and he will last longer when he fucks me. After I get the first one out of the way quickly, the rest of our lovemaking will be nice and slow."

Cathy said, "Sounds good to me."

"Me too," said Tommy.

OMG, he heard what I whispered!

Tommy opened the front passenger side door for me like a gentleman, which was odd considering what we were about to do. I certainly didn't plan on behaving like a lady. He kissed me before I got in. He also opened the rear door for Cathy but when he tried to kiss her she put a hand on his chest and pushed him away.

"Let's get one thing straight up front, Tommy. I'll be happy to let you watch Cathy and me having sex and I'll be happy to watch you and Cathy having sex but I'm off limits to you. I'm strictly lesbian. I don't do guys."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I've noticed you around school and I think you're hot but I've never seen you even holding hands with a girl before."

"Yes, well, I've been in the closet. I guess tonight is my coming out. I know all the kids will be gossiping about me now and, if anyone asks, I'll admit I'm a lesbian."

Once in the car Tommy asked me, "Are you a lesbian too Ellen? I sure didn't think you were at that beach party the other night."

I shook my head. "I'm not. I've never been with a girl before. Cathy will be my first. I agreed to this threesome but it was Cathy's idea. She said she would ask you and I never would have. My date ditched me for another girl and I was planning to go home alone soon, asking my uncle to come pick me up. Why did you never call me after that beach party by the way? I thought you liked me."

"I did, I do, I don't know. I was planning to call you. I just didn't get around to it soon enough and then you were always with that Leif guy, hanging all over him."

"Okay, you're forgiven. Water under the bridge. Moving along, how about that blow job, are you ready?"

He said, "So ready. Unzip me. Take my hard cock out and see for yourself."

I unzipped his pants but his cock was so hard it was impossible to pull it out of his underpants. So I unbuckled his belt, unfastened his pants and tugged them down over his hips along with his underpants. His cock bounced out and stood up straight and proud, pointing toward the roof of the car. Yes, he was ready and so was I.

I leaned my head over his lap, preparing to go down on him, but Cathy said, "Wait." She leaned over the front seat and unzipped my dress. She said, "Let's get those perky tits out so Tommy and I can play with them while you blow him."

I didn't object. Soon she had me naked from the waist up. I licked Tommy's cock from top to bottom and back. My tongue played with the vein under the mushroom shaped head. I took the head in my mouth and sucked. Tommy moaned. Cathy was on her knees leaning over the seat watching. I felt her cup one of my breasts and squeeze it in her soft hand. I moaned on Tommy's cock. Her gentle touch sent shivers through my body.

I bobbed up and down on Tommy's cock, taking more of it gradually each time, until my lips reached the base and he was lodged deep in my throat. I allowed myself to gag a little to make my throat tighten around his cock. Boys love when I do that. Tommy put a hand on my other tit and played with it, rolling the nipple. Wow! Both of them playing with my tits while I sucked Tommy's cock. I was loving this.

So were Tommy and Cathy. His cock was throbbing and twitching in my mouth. I knew he wasn't going to last very long. She was cooing as she played with my breast, telling me how nice it felt. When she told me to lift my dress up above my waist, I obeyed. Now the top and bottom of my dress were both bunched around my waist. Cathy caressed my ass. Her fingers found my pussy and she slid two inside me. She was fingering me in and out! A girl was fingering my pussy and I liked it! Both my first times were going to happen on the same night!

Cathy hooked her thumb inside my pussy and rubbed my g spot. Her fingers slowly and tenderly massaged my clit. Tommy evidently saw what she was doing. He said, "Wow! That's so hot girls! A lesbian is fingering a straight girl's pussy while the straight girl sucks my cock! Make her cum, Cathy!"

"Oh I intend to, many times tonight. I want to see her cum on your cock too. Let's give her a night she'll never forget."

How Tommy managed to keep from cumming as long as he did, I'll never know. He must have shut his eyes and thought about non-erotic things like seeing his grandmother naked. I knew he wanted to wait to cum until Cathy made me cum. I resisted at first because I thought if I let a lesbian make me cum, that would make me a lesbian too. Don't laugh. I was young and silly.

Cathy's thumb and fingers and the gentle but skilled way she was using them on me made it impossible for me not to cum. My arousal built higher and as it climbed, I bobbed on Tommy's cock faster. With almost perfect timing, I climaxed on Cathy's hand and Tommy shot long streams of cum into my mouth. I knew Cathy would want to cum too -- soon -- and I knew I was now obligated to make her cum.