Hot Threesome with Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I looked up and saw that Luis was naked too, with his rock hard cock in his hand, stroking and tugging it as he watched his brother gritting his teeth and pounding the living hell out of my cunt. Shamelessly, with my mouth hanging open, I reached out desperate for the feel of him sliding over my tongue, so I could get a taste of that big bead glistening on the tip.

As I clenched him in my hand, and he groaned, I could barely wrap my head around the thought of having one twin slamming his cock deep into my pussy while I sucked his gorgeous brother into the heat of my mouth just as deep I could take him, till I could actually feel him nudging at the back of my throat.

Then it was my turn to moan as I licked slowly around the head, lost in the delectable feel and taste of him; deliciously salty and yet so sweet. He just felt so silky smooth sliding over my tongue that I just couldn't get enough -- of either of them really.

I'd never felt as wanton, outside on my back, buck ass naked, enjoying the best sex of my life with not one, but two hot, horny young bucks, intent on getting me off like I'd only ever dreamed of getting off in my dirtiest, wildest dreams.

I happily hummed around Luis's cock, at the thought of what the three of us were doing, wishing that Cal could see me now. He'd always been into porn, dirty raunchy porn. But this I knew had to be hotter than anything he'd ever seen, because it was really happening. With one twin buried between my legs, fucking into me as deep and hard as he could go, pounding my cunt like an absolute savage, while I joyously sucked off his gorgeous twin, till I had him buried right to the back of my throat, utterly lost in the taste of him. Cal would die if he saw what I was getting up to now that he had left me.

His chest heaving hard, with a sheen of sweat glistening over his well-muscled his body, Luis reached down and took over twisting and ruthlessly tugging my nipples between his fingers, making my pussy clench even harder. While I toyed with his balls, rolling them between my fingers, moaning against his cock as he flexed his hips and really began to fuck into my mouth.

Lost in an erotic haze, I could feel myself letting go and cresting again, shaking right down to my core as Adrian massaged his fingers around my clit while he plundered deep inside me with long, hard unrelenting strokes, as his brother rode my mouth, getting me closer and closer to the most amazing climax that I knew I'd ever experience.

Totally relishing the highly sensual sensation of having one big hard cock slamming deep into my pussy with another one filling up my mouth, it just felt so insanely raunchy, that I couldn't stop smiling.

When suddenly out of nowhere they both pulled out of me, and I almost cried, as I sat with my legs spread and my mouth still gaping open, wondering why on earth they'd do something like that, and leave me aching for more.

But I soon found out, sighing with relief when they winked at me and changed places. Smiling into my eyes as he got down at end of the lounge chair, Luis rolled his eyes when he got his first look at my quivering sex. Then he lifted my legs over his shoulders and slowly slid his even thicker, longer weapon into my already well-fucked pussy.

Adrian came up beside me and gently stroked his hand over my hair, and explained, "Luis is a little bigger than I am, so I got you nice and juicy so you could take him, too, without him hurting you."

How thoughtful.

Although I imagined they might have done this before, and I knew I probably should be offended, right now I didn't really care if teaming up to please desperate, horny women was all they ever did. Hungry for a taste of him, I took hold of Adrian's dripping cock and slipped him deep into my mouth, relishing the illicit taste of both of our sex-laced juices sliding over my tongue.

I was so lost in what they were doing to me, that I didn't care that I was letting the two of them fuck me, and use me like this, right out in my yard, while one after the other I was happily sucking them off.

Rolling my eyes, as he grunted and growled, I smiled at the amazing feel of every long hard inch of Adrian's magnificent cock gliding over my tongue as I rolled his heavy balls between my fingers, softly mewling at the eroticness of what we were doing. Especially as the delicious sting of his brother clenching my ass in his hands overcame me as he tugged me against him hard and plowed his mighty weapon deep into my hungry cunt, like he was slaying me with his body.

Cal would shit a brick if he knew I was getting into something this kinky and raw -- an actual dirty-as-fuck three-way with twins. I almost laughed out loud, thinking how shocked he'd be to know that I was being taken by these two young bucks at once, as happily I reveled in every second of it.

Though my pussy was stinging like crazy, from being taken so hard by two dicks the size of theirs, it was such an indescribably delicious pain that gradually was morphing into the most pleasurable sensation I'd ever felt.

I sighed at the sight of gorgeous Luis getting onto his knees and lifting my legs by the ankles wide into the air, so he could look down at where we were joined and watch his cock plundering the depths of my ecstatically happy little snatch, only wishing there was a way that I could see, too. It just felt so incredible to have him fucking me harder than I'd ever been fucked, that I knew when I came I'd be bathing his cock in a river of my juice.

"You are so beautiful," he murmured, looking straight into my eyes as he flexed his slender hips, thrusting his heavy cock into me over and over again, pounding the living hell out of my cunt. "Your pussy is just so tight, I love the way it's sucking me in, like it needs me inside you."

He was right about that, even I was shocked at how badly I needed this with them.

Groaning deep in his chest, he pressed kisses to both my ankles and murmured, "Oh, god, I can feel it. I'm going to come soon. My nuts are just so tight." He looked into my eyes and asked, "Can I come inside you? I swear to you I'm clean. Until now I've always worn a condom. But I would just love to see you dripping with my cum, so we can both feel what you do to me as I watch it running out of you right down to my balls."

Just the thought of it made me shiver. And I wanted it, too. So much that I said, "Yes. I want to feel you come inside me and fill me up."

But then I slyly grinned to myself. And who knows, maybe if I was lucky, he might just get me pregnant with the child I'd always wanted -- especially since I hadn't been using birth control for months, ever since Cal had left me.

"Oh, fuck, here I come," he warned, clenching his hands tight around my ankles, grunting and growling, he thrust his hips hard and plowed into me deeper than I'd ever been plundered.

Lost in the feel of Luis pulsing over and over deep into the depths of my clenching pussy, bathing my womb with wave after wave of his seed, I felt Adrian groaning, as he let go too, and shot his thick, heavy load straight down my throat. Shamelessly moaning, savoring the taste of his milky cum coating my mouth and bathing my throat as he thrust into me and filled me up, I happily swallowed every drop he gave me. While his brother was still buried deep in the depths of my overjoyed pussy, still pumping me full of his own baby batter.

I rolled my eyes at the feel of his brother filling me up to overflowing with his potent seed, as Adrian kept shooting into my mouth till I could hardly swallow it all. Sure that I could never have dreamed up anything this erotic ever happening to someone like me. Being shot full of cum in both ends felt almost too dirty and raw to be real.

After pulling out of my mouth, smiling at the long stream of saliva that hung between my lips and his cock, Adrian reached down between my legs and began to massage my clit, undoubtedly to make sure I got off good and hard. Until he had me crying out, helplessly tossing my head from side to side, desperately clenching Luis's pulsing cock inside me, hating to let him go.

It all just felt so good, I could hardly wrap my head around the mind-numbing orgasmic wave sweeping through every cell in body, after I'd thankfully given into temptation and let these two hot studs use me together.

I was still shuddering hard, sure that I'd never been fucked as hard as deep or as thoroughly in my life, after taking both their mighty tools inside me, nor had I ever done anything as kinky as sucking them both off. Yet amazingly, as hard as they had me shaking, I felt that I wasn't nearly done and still wanted more.

Glancing from one to the other, watching their well-muscled chests heave as they swiped their hands over their faces with sweat running all the way down to their chins, smiling up at both of them, I sighed, feeling so lucky to have experienced something this wild with the two of them. They really were a dream come true, and I just hoped they'd be willing to hang around until I'd had a chance to live out every last one of my most erotic fantasies.

Still fighting hard to breathe, I reached down between my legs and slid my hand through the tenderness of my swollen folds, curious to feel what being double-fucked by cocks the size of theirs had done to me. Gingerly, I pushed a finger into my slightly gaping, still quivering pussy. Then I smiled and licked my lips, blown away by the sensual feel of the warm, silky river of cum sliding between my fingers, all the way down to my ass.

In my entire life I had never felt as dirty or as over-the-moon overjoyed. It just felt so indescribably good and somehow freeing to have let go and done something this crazy, that I just hoped they couldn't possibly be done with me yet.

Watching me slide my fingers through his cum, smiling knowingly into my eyes, Luis pushed a finger in beside mine and began to slide it in and out of my well-fucked hole. And I just shut my eyes and shivered, shocked by how amazing it felt to have him working his cum in and out of my still helplessly clenching sex.

Nothing had ever felt as good as being taken by these two -- nothing. I absolutely loved them using me the way they had, especially knowing that I'd been using them to get off, too. So, they hadn't exactly taken advantage of me, when I was just so eager to have it happen.

Adrian gently stroked his hand over my hair. "Are you okay, Ginger?"

I smiled up into his sexy, deep brown eyes and nodded. "Hmmm, I'm so much more than okay. That was absolutely amazing."

He looked relieved as he smiled back. "Good. I know we both really enjoyed this with you. So why don't we take you upstairs now and give you a shower to clean you up?"

Though I nodded, considering Luis and I were still enjoying sliding our fingers in and out of my cum-soaked pussy that he was starting to get tingling again, I kind of hated the idea of washing it all away -- or having to stop.

But then when Adrian lifted me off the lounger into his arms and gifted me with a surprisingly tender kiss, smiling his gratitude into my eyes, suddenly I didn't mind. Luis held the door open for us, and the cool air in the house just felt so good on our over-heated bodies. Then the three of us made our way upstairs to the big glass shower in my ensuite bathroom, hopefully for even more kinky fun.

God, what a perfect day this was turning out to be -- especially for someone who'd been as desperate as I was -- before they'd come knocking on my door.

As they both took their time, soaping me up under the showerheads pelting warm water down us, I just couldn't get over how good it felt to be showering with such big, buff studs.

The feel of Luis first sliding his hands between my legs, and then using his rigid cock to tease at my back hole, while Adrian slid a finger into my pussy and worked at getting me off again, just felt so utterly delicious and yet so decadently sinful, that I knew I could really get used to being their plaything.

They were both already so incredibly hard that I decided to return the favor, dropped to my knees, and took turns sucking them deep into my mouth, smiling as they both groaned, fisting my hair in their hands.

I'd never dreamed of giving a two-fisted blow job in my life before them, but as they say; don't knock it until you've tried it. Because, wow, sucking back two big, long hard cocks at once, just felt so crazy good, my pussy just wouldn't stop humming.

As I lapped around each pulsing head, I could hardly wait to feel them climax, so I could have the pleasure of seeing two heavy jets of cum shooting out the end of their long, hard shafts, so I could lap up every drop.

For a girl who was really into giving head, this really was a dream come true, to be able to slide two big fat cocks into my mouth just as deep as I could take them, one after the other. Till finally I wanted scream, it just felt so incredible, like the dirtiest carnal buffet ever. Especially with the way they were grunting and growling and fisting their hands tighter and tighter in my hair, rolling back their eyes, thrusting their hips and blissfully fucking deep into my eager mouth.

I know my lips had never been stretched as tight, they were just so thick around, but the slight discomfort of taking this much man into my mouth was so worth it. And with the way my pussy was still tingling from the workout they'd given me outside by the pool, I wouldn't have given up this experience with them for anything in the world.

Finally, before either of them had shot their loads -- unbeknownst to me, over my head -- they gave each other a look and then nodded. Then Adrian shocked me when he pulled me off his cock, helped me to my feet and said, "Come on, Ginger, let's get you out of here and dried off."

Disappointed that I'd missed the fun of seeing them both come at once, I just hoped they weren't done with me, not with the way my entire body was tingling, eager for even more. And greedy thing that I was, I wanted so much more. I wanted everything they could give me, no matter how kinky it got.

After all, what was the point of being in a ménage et trois with two gorgeous well-hung studs, if I wasn't up for letting them do whatever they wanted to me?

Once they'd kissed and laughed with me as they dried me off, and then quickly dried themselves, Adrian -- who it seemed really to like to carry me around -- picked me up and carried me into my bedroom.

When I saw the heated look in Luis's eyes as he smiled up at me and slid onto his back in the middle of my big king-size bed, my nipples went rock hard. Especially with his fully erect cock standing straight up in the air, just begging to be mounted. I moaned, feeling my pussy already clenching at the thought of hopping on board and giving him a nice hard ride.

Then I almost died when I noticed Adrian reaching for the big bottle of lube I kept on the night stand to slick up my toys. Naturally my inner bad girl hoped beyond hope that they were planning to double penetrate me, to fulfill one of my naughtiest dreams ever, of having my pussy fucked and filled to the max, while my ass was being packed with cock and plundered till I ached.

I'd always wondered how incredible it would feel to have two long, hard mighty weapons like theirs packed in me as tight as they could go. Just the thought of it had the pulse in both my pussy and my veins almost beating out of control as I realized that I was actually about to find out.

My ex-husband Cal had introduced me to anal on our honeymoon, since he loved nothing better than to see his cock sliding in and out of my tight little ass. And after the first few times, once he'd broken me in, I'd really gotten into it, too, and even looked forward to him pushing into me from behind for a nice change of pace.

But the thought of having Luis slide his monster cock into my tight little cunt, while his equally well-hung brother plowed the fuck out of my ass, was almost enough to make me come before they even got started. I could feel my quivering sex already dripping right down my thighs just imagining how good it was going to feel to be packed that full, as I realized just how raunchy and dirty this little threesome had actually become.

Adrian gently stroked my shoulder, bringing me back to where I was, and what was about to happen to me, as he asked, "Have you ever tried anal, Ginger?"

When I grinned and said, "Yes, and I really get off on it, too." He started to smile and pump his erection in his fist, obviously pleased to hear that I was a lot more adventurous than I looked.

"Well, we're going to take our time, so both of us can take you this way. Luis will be in your pussy and I'll be sliding in back. And we'll try our best to be gentle with you." He smoothed his hand over my shoulder. "Are you okay with that?"

I closed my eyes and shuddered, already imagining how insanely good it was going to feel to be double stuffed by two humongous cocks the size of theirs. "Mmmm, yes, please," I said, and they both laughed and began to lube up themselves up, till they had them shining like two well-oiled wooden poles, now that they knew I was up for almost anything they wanted to do with me.

I also took comfort in the fact that Adrian had asked if I was okay with it, knowing if I wanted to back out that they'd stop.

But why would I even want them to stop, when my heart was almost beating out of chest, I was just so eager to finally experience something this wild.

My pussy clenching hard, as I could feel Adrian running his fingers up and down my crack, carefully lubing up my ass, no doubt so he wouldn't rip me up once he got his big fat dick buried in my tight back passage. And the way Luis was smiling at me as he stroked his long, thick pussy-melter in his hand, already dripping with a nice long stream of pre-come, had my breath coming so hard and fast, I could hardly wait to experience the feel of both of them filling me up till I ached.

My whole body was already trembling, when he winked and crooked his finger at me. Grinning right back, I slid myself down over Luis's rock hard body first, clutching his broad shoulders in my hands, knowing I'd need to hang on. But my smile widened against him mouth when he slipped his tongue between my lips and tenderly kissed me, which helped me relax, as he parted my legs and began to slide the tip of his dick up and down over my sodden pussy, making me itchy for more.

Slowly, he nudged his fat mushroom head inside me, deliciously stretching my inner walls so I could take him, till he was buried about as deep as he could go, with his cockhead pressed up tight against my womb, and then he stilled. I already felt so full, just from the thickness of him maxing out the space in my snug little pussy, which had me anxiously wondering how much fuller I was going to feel with my ass packed full with his brother's monster cock, too.

Then I quivered, letting out a delighted little whimper, as I felt Adrian working slick a finger into my ass, knowing what was about to come -- hopefully all three of us.

The delectable sensation of the two of them pushing into both my holes was already making me shiver hard, it just felt so amazingly erotic to know they were both going to be fucking me and filling me up, till they had me feeling ready to burst.

As Adrien carefully worked a second long, thick finger inside me, and began to give my ass a snug little finger fucking, to help stretch me open wide enough to take him, he asked, "Is that okay, not too tight?"

I shook my head and said over my shoulder, "No, it feels really good having both of you inside me." Then I smiled down into Luis's eyes. "Especially with your brother's big fat cock already stretching my pussy to the max."